Is... I mean, how mild or?
不…我是说多不严重?
No, I'm on the, uh... I'm on the spectrum.
没有 我有… 我有社交障碍症
You know, I have no... I have no filter.
你知道吧 我不…我不过脑子
I say whatever comes into my head.
想到什么说什么
You know, I have trouble making eye contact.
你看 我没法眼神交流
I... I get it. I... you know what?
我…我懂了 我…你知道不?
We'll have the car ready for you tomorrow.
明天你就来提车吧
It's just a ding. Free of charge.
一下搞定 不收钱了
What?! What? What?
啥?!什么什么?
Yeah, again, I apologize so much. Yeah, yeah.
没错 重申一下 我非常抱歉 嗯 嗯
Tomorrow. Yeah. Sorry.
明天哈 对不起
He said he's sorry. He's sorry.
他说了对不起 他道歉了
I... I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我…对不起 对不起
Yeah, he's really sorry. He's sorry.
是啊 他真的道歉了 他抱歉呢
Car will be ready when?
车什么时候能好?
Tomorrow. Tomorrow.
明天 明天
Free. Ssee you tomorrow.
免费 明儿…儿见
Tomorrow.
明儿见
Tt... yeah, tomorrow. Yeah.
明…是的 明天 对
Tomorrow. Tomorrow, tomorrow.
明天 明天 明天
Yeah, okay. You need a ride?
是的 好了 需要带你一路嘛?
No, I'm a... I'm a good driver.
不用 我…我是个好司机
I'm a good driver.
我是个好司机
- Nice to be out, isn't it? - I love this shit.
-外面呆着不错哈? -我太他妈喜欢了
- Out of that hot house? - You can't take that shit.
-离开那个热房♥子? -你♥他♥妈♥的承受不了
You a Anglo -Anglo motherfucker.
你♥他♥妈♥的是个文明人
You know?
你知道吗?
Your body's not used to that kind of temperature.
你的身体适应不了那样的温度
- The fuck is it? - Bridget.
-谁? -布丽奇特
- The... the NBC censor. - Yeah, yeah.
-那个...那个NBC的审查员 -是的是的
I haven't had sex with her yet. She invited me over to her house.
我还没跟她那什么过 她邀请我去她家
- We got an hour. - Oh, man.
-我们有一个小时的时间 -哦 天呐
- I got an hour window. - An hour's a good fuck window.
-我有一个小时的时间 -一个小时很适合来一炮
Fuck, I don't have a car.
我去 我没有车
I need to borrow your car.
我需要借你的车
- Mm -mmm. - What?!
-不成 -什么?!
You ain't borrowing my car.
你不能借我的车
- Why not?! - I got a date.
-为什么不? -我有个约会
You're not gonna give me your car?
你不会借我你的车?
No! You're not getting my fucking car.
不会!你不能借我的车
No, no, no. Use the guest house.
不不不 用那个客房♥
- The guest house?! - Use that shit, man.
-客房♥?! -用那个 兄弟
That scum -shack?!
那个渣渣小屋?!
You think I'm gonna go in there?
你认为我要去那儿?
- Are you crazy? - Scum -shack?
-你疯了吗? -渣渣小屋?
There must have been 10,000 ejaculations
你在那里待了两年
in that place in just two years.
到处射了得有 1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥ 次了吧
That means that room is broken in.
那意味着那个房♥子是开了光的
It's ready. It's prime and ready to fuck.
是准备充分的 精气十足 待命开操
Okay, fuck that. All right, I'll tell you what.
好吧 去他妈的 好的 我告诉你
Okay, I'll tell you what.
好的 我告诉你
I... I can't do Uber,
我 我不能打优步
so just get... get me an Uber.
所以 给我叫一辆优步
- No, fuck that. - What?
-不 别想了 -什么?
You gonna bring my rating down.
你会拉低我的评分
I'm a good five right now.
我现在是五星
- I'm a five. - No, no, you a fuckin' one.
-我是五星啊 -不不 你♥他♥妈♥的是一星
Yeah, well, that's 'cause one idiot changed it to a one.
是的 好吧 那是因为一个白♥痴♥给我打了一星
- No, no, no, no. - That doesn't mean anything.
-不不不不 -那并不说明什么
You don't know how to respect people.
你不知道怎么尊重别人
- You're a cocksucker. - Fuck that.
-你是个混♥蛋♥ -去他妈的
- I'm gonna take a bus. - Yeah, you do that.
-我要去搭公交 -是的 你去吧
- You a cocksucker! - Hey!
你是个混♥蛋♥ 嘿!
And your friendship rating just went down!
你的朋友评分就在刚才又降低了
Hey! Hey!
嘿!嘿!
Hey! No, no, no.
嘿!不不不
Oh, come on. Op -open the door!
哦 别走 开 开门!
Does this go to Olympic and Hauser?
这是去奥体-豪森路的车吗?
- Not all the way. You gotta transfer. - Transfer?
-到不了那儿 你得中途转车 -转车?
What are you sitting in the middle for?
你为什么要坐在中间?
Why don't you move over one?
你为什么不往那边挪一位呢?
Okay, or whatever you're saying,
好吧 管你说什么
but it's... it's a little strange.
但是 这有点...有点奇怪
I've never seen a person sit in the middle.
我从来没见过一个人坐在中间
It's like using the middle urinal.
就好像在使用中间的小便池
You know it's odd, I... I'm not sure if you can understand me or not just...
你知道吗 这很奇怪 我...我不确定你听不听得懂我说的
No, no, you go over there.
不不 你坐那边
No, you sit there. No, no.
不 你坐那边 不不
Sir?
先生?
Olympic and Hauser?
奥体-豪森路?
I'm supposed to go to, um... sir?
我应该去..嗯 先生?
I'm supposed to go to, uh, Olympic and Hauser.
我要去奥体-豪森路
Yeah, well, that's easy, man.
是 嗯 那很容易 朋友
Get off at the La Cienega stop.
在谢纳加路站下车
You got a couple options.
你会有几个选择
Okay, will you tell me when that's, uh...
好的 你能告诉我什么时候...
- when that's coming up? - I'm not your babysitter.
-什么时候下车吗? -我又不是你的保姆
Figure it out.
自己想办法
This bus is a very cold, unforgiving place.
这个车真是无情冷漠
I don't like it one bit.
我一点也不喜欢它
Does this go to Olympic and Hauser?
这是去奥体-豪森路的车吗?
Mm -hmm.
嗯 嗯
There you go.
来了
- To transfer, right? - Yup.
-坐这列转车 对吗? -是的
- Huh. Yeah, I did it. - All right, you did it,
-哈 是的 我做到了 -好的 你做到了
but can you do me a favor and get
但是你能我帮个忙吗?
behind the yellow line for your safety?
为了你的安全起见 站在黄线后面
- Thank you. - Could you do me a favor
-谢谢 -你能帮我个忙吗
and maybe go a little faster than you normally might?
你能开得比平时稍微快点吗?
I... I cannot do you that favor.
我 不能帮你这个忙
Yellows. If there's anyway that... to ignore the yellows.
黄灯 如果你可以忽略黄灯
Sir, I'm not ignoring any yellows.
先生 我不会忽略黄灯的
- I... I understand but people... - Have a seat. Have a seat.
-我...我明白 但是人们... -请坐下 请坐下
People pay a little too much attention to yellows and...
人们有点太在意黄灯了
I am driving this bus. I don't wanna hear no more back talk.
我在开车 我不想再听到背后的讲话了
- There's not another route? - Sit down!
-没有另一条路线? -坐下
- There is not another route. - Hey, shush down here for a second.
-没有另一条路线 -嘿 能闭嘴吗
I got some personal business.
我有点个人事情
You gonna make me crazy now.
你要把我搞疯了
Do you wanna drive this bus, sir?
你想要开车吗 先生
- Is that an option? - No, it's not an option.
这也算是个选择吗? 不 这不是个选择
I'ma need you to go and sit the hell down.
我需要你坐下
This is danger. Come and sit!
这很危险 过来坐下!
Hey, this is none of your business, okay?
嘿 这不关你们的事好吗?
Just... just take it easy. I... I've got a...
放松下来 我有个...
- Sit down! - Sit down!
-坐下! -坐下!
Sit your ass down!
你♥他♥妈♥的坐下!
Get behind the yellow line and sit down.
离开黄线 坐下
Shit.
擦
- You no listen! - You clipped a mirror.
-你没听见吗! -你撞掉个车镜
No shit, Sherlock.
知道了 神探夏洛克
What's going on? What are you doing?
怎么了?你要干什么?
- I gotta pull over. - What? Pull over?
-我要停车 -什么?停车?
- Are you kidding? Why? - Yeah. I have to leave a note.
-你在逗我吗?为什么? -是的 我需要留个纸条
- A note? Oh, no, that's a terrible mistake. - Yes.
-一个纸条?哦 不 那是个糟糕的错误 -是的
Terrible. People don't appreciate them anyway.
糟糕 人们不会感激这个纸条的
- I'm telling you the truth. - You know, this is some bullshit.
-我告诉你真♥相♥吧 -你知道吗 这都是屁话
The whole reason I hit this car
我撞车的全部原因
is because you was up here... yack, yack, yack...
是因为你在这 絮絮叨叨地跟我
talking in my ear, "Go through the yellow light.
讲废话 "快通过黄灯
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表