Yes. The Leaning Tower of Pisa?
嗯 比萨斜塔
That guy? The Leaning Tower of Peter.
那个人? 比特斜屌♥
Yeah, oh, that's... that's a good one, too.
嗯 呵呵...这个也好笑
That was a good one. I know, I know.
这个好笑 我懂 我懂
And then Todd, this other guy...
然后 托德 另外一个男的
Oh, yeah. Oh, that was so many years ago.
哦对 那是好久之前了
Oh, my God. I don't believe it.
我的天 我不敢相信
This room used to be so warm and inviting.
这房♥间过去多温暖舒适啊
Mrs. Shapiro, what are... what are you doing?
夏皮洛太太 你干嘛呢?
Well, I just... I thought you left.
呃 我只是... 我以为你走了
Well, I was just looking around.
呃 我就到处看看
It used to be so different. She used to live in the house.
这儿过去才不是这个样 她过去住在这房♥子
Uh, she wanted to look around.
啊 她想到处看看
And the house was so much better when I had it.
我住的时候这房♥子看着好多了
I don't know what he's done with this. Okay, you need to go now.
我不知道他都做了什么 好了 你现在得走了
Well, you don't have to be rude about it. You're the one being rude.
你没必要这么粗鲁嘛 你现在这样才是粗鲁
You come in here and you're criticizing my house.
你走进来对我房♥子指指点点的
You don't live here anymore.
你都不住这儿了
That's right, keep going.
这就对了 快走
Yeah, and now close it.
对 然后把门关上
Close it.
关上
Go... go back to the leaner. Okay.
继续...继续说小斜哥 好
The Leaning Tower of Peter?
比特斜屌♥?
Oh, and he was a biter, too.
噢 他还特喜欢咬来咬去
He used to bite me on the ass.
他还咬我屁♥股♥
Which was not as bad as... A bite on the damn nipple!
不过也还好 更差劲的是... 咬乳♥头♥!
Oh, my God, totally. 'Cause that hurts.
我的天 太对了 那疼死了
Well, that's it, everybody.
好了 齐活 各位
I'm all done for the night. Whoo!
我的工作完成了 喔吼!
Thanks. It's been a privilege working for you tonight.
谢谢大家 能给你们服务是我的荣幸
And I hope you agree with me
我希望你们都认同...
that this has been a spectacular "shuck-cess."
今晚张嘴开心事事成
Whoa! Oh, nice. Okay.
哇哦 这诗念得好
Thank you. I'll... I'll walk you out.
谢谢你 我...我送你出去
He's adorable. Yeah.
他真逗 是啊
Bridge, what was the guy... Anyway, um,
布丽奇特 那个男的... 不管怎么说 呃...
it was great having you here tonight.
今晚有你服务真是棒极了
Everybody really enjoyed it.
大家都很开心
I hope so. I hope so.
希望如此 希望如此
Had a great time. Yeah. Yeah, it was great.
我也很开心 是 是 味道非常好
Um, I just wanna say one thing.
呃 我只是想说个事儿
You know, earlier when I was talking about "Hamilton,"
你记得我谈到《汉密尔顿》
what... what you didn't hear me say was that I played,
但是你没有听到的是我那天
uh, 36 holes of golf that day and I was exhausted.
打了一天高尔夫精疲力尽
And that's one of the reasons I was so tired,
那是我那么累的原因
uh, during the performance.
嗯 在演出的时候
I mean, I... I loved what I... what I saw.
我的意思是 我 我…我喜欢我看到的
Sure. What I heard was that you fell asleep.
当然 我听到的是你睡着了
Yes, I did fall asleep, but what you didn't hear
对 我确实睡着了 但是你没听到
is why I fell asleep, why I was so tired.
我睡着的原因 我很累的原因
- I loved the show. - Sure.
-我喜欢这个剧 -当然
You can paint it or dress it up
你尽可花言巧语
anyway you want, but sleep is sleep.
但睡着了就是睡着了
- And you fell asleep. - Yeah.
-你睡着了 -是
- All right? - True, I did.
-好 -确实 我睡着了
But, uh, I would hope that as you shuck
但是 我希望当你
from house to house that, uh,
一家一家剥牡蛎时
you can afford me some shucker discretion in this matter.
你可以做个审慎的剥壳工 不要乱说这事儿吗
- I understand. - Oh.
-我懂 -哦
- And I appreciate that. - Good. Thank you.
-而且我赞赏这点 -好
And I would also appreciate, um,
同时我还赞赏 嗯...
two tickets to "Hamilton."
两张《汉密尔顿》的票
- Oh. Really? - Yeah.
-哦 是吗? -是
Well...
这个...
I don't have any access
我没有渠道
to getting you tickets to "Hamilton," okay?
拿到两张《汉密尔顿》的票
- It's most unfortunate. - And why is... why is that?
-那真是太不幸了 -为什么...为什么这么说?
It'd be a shame if Lin -Manuel Miranda
要是林·曼努尔·米兰达...
ever found out that someone was falling asleep in his show.
知道有人在他的剧上睡着了 那就不好了
- I'll see what I can do. - Super.
-我来想想办法吧 -太棒了
- Yeah. - Okay.
-好 -好
I like that guy.
我喜欢这家伙
- Oh, he was adorable. - He was adorable.
-哦 他很讨人喜欢 -他是很讨人喜欢
- What? Who? - This cake is unbelievable.
-什么?谁? -这个蛋糕太好了
- I know. - Oh, it's the best cheesecake.
-我也这么觉得 -哦 这是最好的芝士蛋糕
Um, all right.
嗯 好了
I think, uh... I think we're good here.
我觉得 嗯 …我觉得我们已经吃好了
I think that's enough.
我觉得已经够了
- What? - That's enough.
-什么? -已经可以结束了
- What are you talking about? - Time to go.
-你说什么呢? -该走了
We're having afterdinner conversation, Larry.
我们正餐后聊天呢 拉里
- It's enough. - You know, this is so typical of you.
-够了 -你知道 你总这样
I don't like all the lingering after dinner.
我不喜欢餐后的闲聊
You had your dessert. Get... get the hell out. Come on, get out.
你已经吃过甜品了 走 走吧 快点
All right, thank you for ruining a lovely evening.
好的 谢谢你毁了这个美好的晚餐
On the contrary, didn't ruin it. Saved it.
正相反 没有毁了它 救了它
- Uh -huh. Bridget, call me tomorrow. - I saved it.
嗯 布丽奇特 明天给我打电♥话♥ -我记住了
- Mwah. Cheryl, Ted. - Mwah. I'll call you.
-再见 谢丽儿 特德 -再见 我再给你打电♥话♥
All right, okay, come on. Time to go, people.
好了 好了 快走吧 大家
- Hey. - This is your Larry.
-嘿 -这是你的 拉里
- Whose is this? - Oh, I don't know.
-这是谁的? -哦 我不知道
Maybe... maybe the Shucker left it.
也许 也许是剥壳工落下的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
-是吗? -是的
Man, this is cool.
天 这个挺酷
- Ooh. - You know what?
-喔哦 -你猜啥
- Ooh, Jeffrey. - Keep it.
-哦 杰夫 -你拿着吧
- Yeah? - Yeah.
-可以吗? -可以
Oh, definitely keep it. I love it.
哦 一定要拿着 我喜欢这个
- You do? - It looks fantastic on you.
-你喜欢? -非常适合你
- Really? - Looks good.
真的? -看起来很好
How about that?
这样怎么样?
Look at me. I'm the sheriff.
看我 我是警长
Now let's go home, Sheriff. Come on.
现在我们回家吧 警长 走了
- Yeah. - All right, people.
-好 -好了 大家
- Okay, yep. - Let's go.
-好的 好的 -我们走吧
- Time to go. - We're getting kicked out.
-该走了 -我们被赶走了
She's showing me love and affection
她对我表现了从未有过的
that I've never felt before.
爱意和关怀
- 'Cause of the hat. - All 'cause of the hat.
-因为这个帽子 -完全因为这个帽子
She listens to what I say.
她听我说话
She takes suggestions.
听取我的建议
And all she wants to do is have sex.
她的全部想法就是上♥床♥
- Susie? - Yes.
-苏西? -是的
So I have to keep the hat on during sex.
所以我上♥床♥时都要戴着帽子
- That's her thing. - What?
-这是她喜欢的 -啥?
Yeah. I haven't had this much sex since college.
是的 从大学后我就没有做过这么多爱
- Wow. - It's almost like, you know,
-哇 -我感觉...你知道
she's got a thing for cowboys from her past or something.
她有什么故事 才会这么喜欢牛仔
She's got a real perversion, doesn't she?
她有点重口诶 不是吗?
Yeah, she loves the Old West.
是 她有西部情结
Where are the women who have a bald perversion?
有没有女人特别喜欢秃头
I wonder if there's, like, a place they all hang out.
我怀疑是否有个地方 她们都在那儿
You just walk in and, you know.
你就这么走进去 然后 你知道
I wonder if it's worth investigating.
我猜这值得调查
You wonder?
你猜?
I would have already investigated it.
要是我就已经调查了
I would have... I would have blown up Google with... if I were you.
我是我 我连谷歌♥都查爆了 如果我是你
- Hey, by the way. - Yeah?
-嘿 顺便说 -怎么了?
Today with... with Lin...
今天和…和林…
- Yeah. - Okay?
-对 -我说
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表