Well, because I know her. She gave me a haircut.
呃 因为我认识她啊 她给我剪过头发
She charged a lot of money for it, by the way.
顺便一说 那个头发剪的还真不便宜
What kind of psychopath
神经病吧你
interferes with the nuances of a lesbian wedding?
对女同结婚的这些琐事管来管去的
Hey, I saw wrong and tried to right it. That's all.
嘿 我只是看到不对的指出来了 仅此而已
罗伯特肯尼迪(Robert Kennedy)-曾任美国司法部长
肯尼迪三兄弟:约翰肯尼迪(John F. Kennedy)-美国第35任总统
I can't believe... That's what Ted Kennedy said
我不敢相信... 爱德华肯尼迪在罗伯特肯尼迪葬礼上
about Robert Kennedy at his funeral.
就是这么评价他的
I'm... I'm like Robert Kennedy.
我就像罗伯特肯尼迪
You know what's not Robert Kennedy-ish?
你知道罗伯特肯尼迪不会做啥吗?
Hmm? Wandering into people's homes
啥? 闯到别人家里
and spouting nonsense.
还口吐狂言
Oh. Okay. Well, don't leave the door ajar.
哦 好吧 那你别把门虚开啊
Stop saying "ajar"! Okay.
别再说"虚"了 好吧
What is really going on here? Do you need a hobby?
这到底什么状况?你是不是该给自己找点爱好了?
Not a terrible idea.
倒不是什么坏建议
You're... you're right about that.
你...你说得还真在理
That's... that's a good idea.
这点子...还挺好的
I just can't seem to find the motivation.
我只是没找到动力
You know, when I was a kid, I would collect butterflies.
你知道 我小时候还到处收集蝴蝶标本
I would go in the park, I had a... a net,
我会拿着一张网 走到公园里
and I would... I would use the net.
然后我会...会用那张网
I cannot tell you how much satisfaction there is
我无法给你形容那多让我满足
in trapping a butterfly in a net...
用网把蝴蝶罩住
I didn't expect you to actually answer...
我没料到你还真的回答...
I didn't expect an actual answer to that question!
我提个建议你没必要回复的这么具体吧
It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter about him.
不重要啦 他并不重要
It doesn't... I'm done.
问题不在... 我不玩了
It doesn't matter about him. I just want you to be happy.
他不重要 我只想让你开心
I want us to have a successful wedding and a successful life.
我想让我们有一个成功的婚礼和一个成功的生活
Fantastic. I'll do anything you want.
说得好 你想做什么我都愿意
Whatever you want. I wanna be the groom.
任何事 我想当新郎
You waited too long.
你迟疑太久了
That's everything I need to know.
我都懂了
No, no, no! Here is your ring.
别 别 别! 戒指还你
I wish this friendship the best. No. Oh...
祝你俩友谊天长地久 别啊 唉...
What...? Aw, come on.
什么...? 唉 别这样啊
No. No, don't... no.
别 别 不要...
Come, come... no.
别这样啊 唉
Here, allow me. What the fuck are you doing?
这儿 让我来 你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛?
No good?
不对吗?
I don't need you to hold the door for me, you prick.
我不需要你给我拉门 变♥态♥
You see? See what happens?
你瞧见没?看到发生什么了吗?
I held the door, she didn't like it.
我把门拉开 她不乐意了
You chastised me for holding the door.
我把门拉着也会被你们骂
What's a guy supposed to do? I'm betwixt and between.
我该怎么做嘛 开也不是 不开也不是
Why are you here? I'll tell you why I'm here.
你来这儿究竟干嘛? 我告诉我来这儿干嘛
'Cause I asked Jeff what you charged him for a haircut
因为我问了杰夫你给他剪头收了多少钱
and he told me $75.
他给我说75刀
Uhhuh. You charged me $150.
是啊 你收了我150刀
Mmhmm. What's up with that?
是啊 为什么呢?
Get the fuck out of my house.
滚出我的房♥子
Okay.
好吧
Are you sure...?
你确定...?
Okay, I got it. I got that.
行吧 我知道了 我知道了
I've got some news.
我要说点儿事哦
Wha... what is it?
什...什么事呀?
Okay, 'cause of the musical, I might be going to New York.
是这样 因为那部音乐剧 我可能要去趟纽约
And I thought, "What am I gonna do about Mara?"
然后我就想 "我该怎么安排玛拉呢?"
So, guess what.
所以呢 你猜怎样
I got you a job with my friend,
我把你安排到了我朋友那里
a very close friend of mine, as her assistant.
是我一个很要好的朋友 你去给她当做助理
She's starting this new company called Soaps On
她最近开了一家叫"肥皂在此"的公♥司♥
for natural bath and beauty products... Larry, ththank you. I...
主营纯天然沐浴和美妆产品... 拉里 谢...谢谢你啊 我...
This woman really knows what she's doing.
我这朋友真的是很有才华
And by the way, she's such a terrific person.
另外 她人也很不错
This woman's a... she's a fucking saint, okay?
她...她真♥他♥妈♥是优秀的很啊 好吧
Well, okay. I mean...
哦 好吧 我的意思是...
Don't take this the wrong way.
别误会哦
Always, this job felt a little bit
现在这份工作一直让人感觉有点...
like it wasn't challenging enough. Is that so?
没有什么挑战 真的吗?
So this... this could be a good opportunity.
那这...这应该算是个好机会
We can start right now.
我们现在就收拾一下吧
Yeah, let's pack you up and let's get you the hell out of here.
没错 我们一起收拾收拾 然后让你赶紧走吧
Thank you. Thank you for all the, the, the work,
谢谢你了 也谢谢你所做的这...这些工作
the hard work that you did, even though it wasn't very challenging at all.
这些很费力的工作 尽管是一点挑战性的没有
And I don't even know what you did exactly, You know, I just... it just...
并且 我甚至不知道你都干了什么 你知道的 我只是...就是...
...but you claim to have done something, but I'm sure you did.
...不过你声称自己做了些事 我也确定你做了
Anyway, let's go.
不管了 走吧
There we go. Careful.
这些 小心点儿
There we go. You got this, you got all this.
还有这些 拿好 都拿好
Oh, look, you got little cookies and cakes here.
哟 看看 你这还有小饼干和蛋糕呢
Okay, take the plant. Yeah.
对 盆栽也拿上
There you go. Okay.
还有这些
Take your water. Get this out.
把水拿上 扔出去
I just... What else? We're done. We're good.
我... 还有别的吗 都好了 完事了
There we go.
我们走吧
Okay. Oh, yeah, you're gonna have a good time.
好啦 你肯定会开心的
Oh, thanks.
哦 谢谢
Can't you walk a little faster with that thing?
哦 你拄着拐杖不能走快点儿吗?
They... they have Olympic events for that. They speed along.
奥♥运♥会有这个项目呢 他们速度挺快的
Do you want to get a celebratory drink or...?
你是要去喝庆祝酒还是....?
Nah. I don't think so.
不 没这个打算
All right, then. Well, should we... should we hug goodbye?
那好吧 那个 我们是不是该拥抱一下?
I'll tell you what. Let's do one of these.
我看这样吧 这么抱一下
There we go.
来吧
Now you got your box, we had a little hug.
现在你箱子也拿好了 该抱也抱了
Thanks, Larry. All right, you take care.
谢谢你 拉里 没事 你保重吧
All right. We'll see ya.
好的 拜拜了
Bye, Leon. Give my best to Susie.
拜拜 里昂 帮我跟苏西问个好
Tell her I said hi. See ya.
帮我跟她打个招呼 拜拜
Tell me that's what the fuck I think it is.
告诉我这他妈跟我想的一样
That's a foist. Mm, fuck!
我强行把她推荐走了 嗯...他妈的!
That was a foist!
我刚才真是强行推荐啊!
- My man, look at you. - Yep!
哇哦 你真棒 那可不!
You did it! Huh? How 'bout that?
你做到了!够可以吧?
She ain't gonna limp her ass back up in here, right?
她不会再一瘸一拐地滚回来了对吧?
Oh, no chance. Draggin' that goddamn foot, right?
哦 根本不可能 拖着那他妈的跛脚 对吧?
No chance. She's been foisted, man.
不可能 她可是被我强行推荐走了 伙计
So she's not coming back?
那么 她不会回来了?
Nope. She's out of here for good?
不会 她永远回不来了?
Out.
永远走了
I can do this.
我可以接替她
What? What are you talkin' about?
啊?你说什么?
I can do this shit.
我可以做这个
What? Do what shit?
什么?做什么?
I can be your new assistant.
我可以做你的新助理
Oh, no, no, no.
哦不不不
That's... that's impossible.
那..那不可能
Come on, man.
来嘛 伙计
Larry David's office. What the fuck is up?
这里是拉里大卫的办公室 有他妈什么事吗?
Oh, I'm sorry, that bitch got foisted.
哦 抱歉 那婊♥子♥已被强行推荐走了
You only get half price 'cause you drive a goddamn Smart car.
因为你开的是他妈的破司麦特 所以你只能拿到半价
All right?
没问题吧?
Don't call me no fucking more.
别他妈再给我打电♥话♥了
Mm.
嗯...
Hey! Hey! Hey, how you doin'?
嘿!嘿!嘿 你还好吗
What's happening? Good to see you.
发生了什么?见到你太高兴了
Good to see you. Hi. How are you? Welcome.
很高兴见到你 嗨 你最近好吗?欢迎
What's going on? Not... this is Leon, by the way.
你这是干嘛呢?还不...顺便介绍一下 这是里昂
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表