Oh, yeah, you need to do that.
不能再真了 你得上去谈
Get out there, start talking about this.
把消息传播出去
This is very exciting.
真令人激动
Hey, how much does Betty charge you for a haircut?
嘿 贝蒂给你剪头发收多少钱?
75. She charged me $150.
75刀 她收了我150
Twice as much? Twice as much.
两倍? 两倍
That's crazy. I know it's crazy.
过分了吧 我知道
Why would she do something like that? I don't know.
她为啥收你那么贵啊? 我也不知道
She ripped me off. You want me to call her?
她简直是商业欺诈 你想让我给她打个电♥话♥吗?
No, no, no. I'm gonna say something to her.
不用不用 我准备去和她对质
Feel free. Good.
请便 好
Hey, it's Lewis.
嘿 路易斯在那儿
Come here.
过来
I'll meet you over there. Cool, cool.
我去那边和你碰面 好 好
All right, I'll meet you over there. Fine.
好吧 在那边碰面 行
Happy? No, I'm not, actually.
高兴了吗? 不 并不高兴
This is not the middle. I don't move again.
这才不是中间 我不会再动了
The middle... the middle would've been over there.
中间...中间应该在那边
I took way more steps than you did to get here.
我过来要走的步数比你多多了
I'm older than you. Hey, by the way, good news about "Fatwa!"
我比你老 嘿 顺便一说 关于《法特瓦!》的好消息
There's a lot of producers interested in it.
有许多制♥作♥人感兴趣
I don't care about your fucking play,
我才不关心你♥他♥妈♥的剧
'cause my bird died
因为我的鸟儿去世了
and you sent the most ridiculous, despicable text.
而你却给我发了这世上最滑稽可恶的短♥信♥
"Sorry about your bird.
"抱歉你的鸟死了
The good news is I'm still alive."
好消息是 我还活着"
Prick. Prick?
老变♥态♥ 变♥态♥?
This is a tragedy and you treated it like it was nothing to me.
这是一个悲剧 你搞的好像这对我一点不重要似的
How dare you? I... I don't see it as a tragedy.
你好大胆子! 我...我不觉得这是悲剧啊
You don't? Why not? It's my bird.
你不觉得是悲剧?为啥?那是我的鸟儿诶
If it was a parrot, it would be a tragedy. Oh, really?
要是那是只野生鹦鹉 还可以说是悲剧 哦是吗?
Or some exotic bird from Brazil
或者巴西的什么异域鸟
like a macaw or a toucan.
比如金刚鹦鹉或者图坎鸟
I don't live in a Cuban dancehall.
我又不住在古巴舞厅里
I live in my own home and it doesn't take toucans.
我住在自己的房♥子里 没人在自己家里养图坎鸟的
You know, it's a dead parakeet. That's a funny thing.
你知道的 那是一只死了的长尾鹦鹉 这么好笑
I loved him. It was unconditional love.
我爱它 掏心掏肺地爱
It was... even... Unconditional love?
那是...甚至... 掏心掏肺?
He came over... He doesn't know you from a hole in the wall.
它还会过来... 它根本就不知道你谁
He knows me. He knew you. Remember he came over once?
它知道的 它还知道你是谁 记得吗 有次它飞过来
He went, "Seinfeld, Seinfeld." He loved you, too.
在说"宋飞正传 宋飞正传" 它也喜欢你的
I'm not quite sure it was "Seinfeld."
我觉得它才没说"宋飞正传"呢
And you... you thought that was "Seinfeld."
你就...你就认为那是"宋飞正传"了
Yeah. No.
是啊 才不是
Yeah, that's not Seinfeld.
那才不是"宋飞正传"
You know why I'm laughing? At the sadness of your entire existence.
你知道我在笑什么吗?因为你的存在可悲到好笑了
Well... You're so unjust...
好吧... 你真的没有良心
I take that as a great compliment.
我就当你在夸我了
Well, there's a lack of empathy and compassion
你实在缺乏共情心和怜悯心
and sympathy for practically everything in your life.
对你生命中的一切都缺少同情
There's a lack of everything.
啥都缺哈 是吧
Don't you feel good about... Look, you're a comedian.
你难道不会因为... 听着 你是一个喜剧演员
You're supposed to be able to take a joke, you know?
你应该要开得起玩笑的 好吧
You're supposed to laugh about everything.
你理应对生活中一切感到有趣
Just because I'm a comedian, I have to find everything in the world funny?
就因为我是喜剧演员 我就得觉得世上所有事物好笑?
Yes, everything's funny.
当然了 所有事物
You're devoid of anything
你在刻意逃避
that's remotely caring or empathetic.
对任何事物带一点点同情心
And it's sad, and I... Are you sure a dead parakeet isn't funny?
这挺悲哀的 我觉得... 你确定死长尾鹦鹉不好笑?
This, to me, is a tragedy.
这对我来说是一个悲剧
I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go, too.
我得走了 我也得走了
I'm going this way. No, no, I'm going this way.
我要走这边 不 不 我走这边
No, you came from that way.
不 你从那边来的
You go that way, I'll go this way.
你走那边 我走这边
No, I wanna go that way.
不 我想走那边
Oh, hi. Oh, hey.
哦 嗨 哦 嘿
I'm late, I'm late. I know.
我迟到了 我迟到了 我知道
Nice of you to show up.
你能来太好了
Well, Larry, I've been so crazy busy.
唉 拉里 我简直忙疯了
I've never been like this in my life.
这辈子没这么忙过
Did Jeff tell you about my new business?
杰夫有给你说我新搞的产品吗?
I heard something. What is it?
我有听到他说过 具体是啥嘛
Soaps On.
"肥皂在此"
It's a skin care, bath products, all organic...
是护肤的 沐浴用品 全有机...
Soaps On? ...sustainable.
"肥皂在此"? ...可持续产品
Could you come up with a worse name than Soaps On?
你能想出比"肥皂在此"更差的名字吗?
It's a great name. You know, you don't know
这名字好着呢 你懂啥
what the fuck you're talking about.
你在说啥瞎话
It's a great name. Okay, good, good.
这名字再好不过了 好吧 行
So, what have you been doing? You've been working at night on it?
所以你在干嘛 你晚上还在搞那个?
Nonstop. I think I'm gonna have to hire an assistant.
没停过 我想我得招一个助理了
I think I have to maybe... maybe more than one.
我觉得还不止一个吧
What?
啥?
Did I just hear you say you needed to hire an assistant?
我是听到你说你需要一个助理吗?
I think I do, yeah. I'm burning the candles on both ends.
是的 我现在忙的不可开交
Oh, my God. What?
哦 我的天 咋了?
Well, you know, I'm gonna be going to New York to do the play.
你知道 我得去纽约排那出剧
Yeah, "Fatwa!"
是 《法特瓦!》
And I'm not gonna be able to take my assistant.
我又不能把我助理带过去
She's good? Oh, good?
她怎么样? 怎么样?
She's... she's the best I ever had.
她...她是我见过最好的助理了
Well, what's her history? Where... where is she...
她有啥履历吗?在哪儿...
Oh, she worked for Kimmel. Jimmy Kimmel?
噢 她给坎摩尔工作过 吉米坎摩尔?
Yeah. Oh, he's a big star.
是 那可是个大明星
Ah... What? What?
唉... 咋了?咋了?
Come on, what? Eh...
说啊 咋了 呃...
What? I can't give her up.
怎么了? 我不能把她给你
I... I can't. She's... What are you gonna use her for?
我...我不行 她... 你留着她干嘛?
You're gonna be on the phone with her here and you're in New York?
你人在纽约还留着她在这边接电♥话♥?
That's ridiculous. That doesn't make any sense.
也太奇怪了吧 根本讲不通
You need to hire a new assistant in New York
你得去纽约重新找个助理
and let me take this one.
把这个让给我
What the hell? You can have her!
管他呢 给你了
Ah! Yay! Huh? Yeah!
啊 耶! 不错吧 耶~
Oh, I love you so much! Ha ha! Yeah?
爱死你了 哈哈 不错吧?
Oh, this is great! I feel like a weight
太好了 我感觉...
has been lifted off my shoulders, Lar.
身上的压力被清空了 拉里
Me, too. You won't be sorry.
我也是 你不会后悔的
Trust me. Fantastic!
相信我 好极了
Pretty good.
真好
Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty good.
真 真 真 真好
I'm not saying you can't be the groom.
我不是说你不能当新郎
I'm just saying I think I might not be the bride.
我只说我不合适当新娘
I saw myself and then I'm gonna walk down the...
我想象了一下自己走...
Wha... Larry? What are you doing here?
啥...拉里?你来这儿干嘛?
The door... the door was ajar.
你们的门...门虚开着的
You! You're the one that put this in her head?
你!是你给她说这些的吗?
What? What? I... What is your agenda, man?
啥?啥?我... 你打的什么主意 啊?
No, I didn't do anything. Of course he just shows up, too.
不 我啥都没做 真是巧了 他刚好出现
Out of nowhere. Just... you're here now. The door was ajar.
从天而降 就...出现在这儿了 门虚开着的嘛
The... you left the door ajar.
你...你们把门虚开的啊
You have no business weighing in on this wedding, okay?
你对这场婚礼没有发言权 好吧?
It's not completely his fault, um, but...
不全是他的责任 我...
No, I just thought...
不是 我只是觉得...
look, you're a beautiful bride.
听着 你会是一个非常漂亮的新娘
You should be a bride. I'm the groom.
你应该当新娘 我是新郎
I don't wanna be the bride.
我不想当新娘
You're not groomy, she's not bridey.
你没有新郎样 她没有新娘样
You know...
你要知道...
How is it appropriate for you to have an opinion about this?
你谁啊你 就在那儿指手画脚的
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表