Asshole. I think so.
是个混♥蛋♥ 没错
You know, to be honest with you,
给你说老实话啊
I'm gonna start telling people that you're on the spectrum.
我也要给别人说你患有这个社交障碍症
I could be.
我可以有
Any bad behavior can be written off as what?
怎么能把干的坏事都一笔勾销?
Spectrum. Spectrum.
社交障碍 社交障碍
Hello, hello, hello.
好嘛 好嘛 好嘛
It's hot as fuckin' hell in there, Larry.
这儿他妈热成啥了 拉里
Well, I know. The... the heating's broken.
呃 我懂 这个…暖气坏了
And the heating guy's here. He's fixing it.
修暖气的在这儿呢 正修着呢
That's why we're sitting out here.
这就是为啥我们坐这儿啊
Oh, all right. Well, listen,
噢 行吧 哎 听着
I'm going around to all my friends
我要去见我所有的朋友
and I'm giving them these sample baskets.
把这个样品篮给他们
So maybe you could give this one to Bridget.
所以你应该能把这个给布里奇特吧
So... so what did she say about me?
那… 那么她怎么说我的?
Come on, give me... give me a little something.
快 给我…给我说点儿
Huh? What do you got?
啊?你有什么消息?
What'd she say? She said to me...
她怎么说的? 她对我说…
Yeah. ...that she thinks you're terrific.
嗯 …她觉得你特别好
There you go! Now you're talking!
这不成了!这才对嘛!
You like her? I do.
你喜欢她? 对啊
But that prick son is driving me crazy.
但是那个王八犊子要把我逼疯了
Ugh, you know what, you've never had children.
哼 你知道啥 你又没有孩子
Every single time you deal with a woman with kids,
每一次你跟单亲妈妈交往
you have a problem.
你就会出问题
I suggest you foster a kid.
你建议你去收养个小孩
Okay. I'll go... It'll make you a better man.
好嘛 我去… 这能让你变成个好男人
I'll go down to the pound today.
我今天就去收养院
I'll go down... I'll go down to the foster pound.
我要去…我要去收养院
Would you come with me to the foster pound?
你愿意和我一起去收养院嘛?
Always looking forward for a trip to the foster pound.
一直期待着去收养院一趟呢
Oh, it is so hot in there. Yeah, I know.
噢 这也太热了 是啊 我知道
Yeah, it's, like, stuck on 92 degrees.
啊 就跟卡在 33 度了似的
I know. Yeah.
我知道 好嘛
It's much nicer out here.
出来真爽
So what do you think? How's it looking?
你怎么想?什么毛病?
Well, we're running a system diagnostics test
嗯 我们正在做系统分♥析♥测试
and, uh, you know, we'll have our answer soon.
呃 别急 马上就有答案了
Do you specialize more in heating than air-conditioning?
你强项是修暖气而不是空调吗?
Oh, we do both... heat and AC.
哦 我们都修…暖气和空调
If I called you up and said I have a particular problem,
我要是叫你过来说我有个特定的问题
would you prefer if I said heating or air-conditioning?
你会更希望我说问题出在暖气还是空调上?
I have no preference. No preference at all?
我没偏好 完全没偏好?
No preference at all. You know, they're like... you know, it's like children.
完全没偏好 你知道吗 这就像…就像孩子一样
Okay, like children. Say you had a "Sophie's Choice."
好吧 像孩子一样 就说你有个"苏菲的抉择"吧
You have two children, heating and air-conditioning.
你有两个孩子 暖气和空调
You have to pick one, the one you had an infinity for,
你不得不选一个 选个你更喜欢的
and the other one goes into the concentration camp.
另一个就得被送进集中营
Which one... which one you gonna keep?
哪一个…你要保哪一个?
Heat. Go with heat.
暖气 选暖气
So air conditioning's going to the concentration camp.
所以空调就要进集中营了
...going to the concentration camp, but heat is saved.
…要进集中营 但暖气被救下来了
You know, our AC isn't working that well either.
你知道不 咱们的空调也出了点毛病
Ah, it's from Bridget. Wow.
啊 布里奇特发来的 哇喔
What she see's in him, I have no idea.
她到底是看上他哪儿了 我真是不懂
Hey. Hey. How long is this gonna take?
嘿 嘿 这得整多久?
I... you gotta get this done quickly. Yeah, I got some bad news.
我…你得快点弄好 哎 我有些坏消息
You got a broken part, and it's gonna take about three days.
一个部件坏了 三天才能到
I don't have it on the truck. Yeah. What? Three days?
我卡车里也没有 啥?三天?
Y-you were so confident outside.
你在外面说的那么有自信
You said you got it done. Mmhmm, yeah.
你说你弄好了 嗯哼 是
You said you were a heat guy. I... I am a heat guy.
你说你强项是修暖气… 我…我是擅长修暖气
What you have is a cooling problem.
你这出毛病的是冷气
Cooling?! Yeah.
冷气?是啊
You sent the cooling kid to the concentration camp.
你可是把冷气娃送到集中营了
Okay, it's not a kid, okay?
那不是个娃 好嘛?
It's chlorofluorocarbons.
那是氯氟烃
Okay, they're not... they're not children.
它们不是…不是孩子
I did not send a child to a concentration camp.
我可没送一个小孩进集中营
Yeah, you know, I was gonna consummate.
哎 你知道吗 我本来打算洞房♥花烛夜呢
I had a window open to consummate.
我有个契机能洞房♥的
Now the window's closed.
现在契机没了
No consummation. Why is it closed?
没有洞房♥花烛夜 为什么没了?
Well, I'm not gonna have sex in a 92-degree room.
呃 我才不要在 33 度的房♥间里做♥爱♥
You get all sweaty. There's... it's disgusting.
你出一身汗 那…太恶心了
The sweat's on the sheets, I have to take my shirt off.
汗都流到床单上 我还得把衬衣脱了
I'm not gonna have sex with my shirt off.
我做♥爱♥才不脱衬衣
You don't take your shirt off during sex?
你做♥爱♥的时候不脱衬衣?
No, I don't... no. I take my shirt off while I'm kissing.
不 我不… 我亲嘴的时候就把衬衣脱了
I love it. I get completely free.
我喜欢 我感觉特别自♥由♥
All right. I... I don't really know your name.
成吧…我还不知道你名字呢
You don't have one of those little tags on...
你没有戴一个那种小标牌…
No, we don't wear tags. I'll take a guess.
不 我们不戴标牌 让我猜猜
Uh, Bob? It's Bill.
呃 鲍勃? 比尔
All right, Bill, uh, let's not talk about this anymore.
好吧 比尔 别扯这些了
All right, I'm sorry, you brought it up.
好吧 对不起 你提起来的嘛
Yeah, I did. I... I gotta text her
是 我提的 我…我得给她回个信
and tell her we can't... she can't come over.
告诉她我们…她不能过来了
I got it.
我去开
I'm here for my money, Lar...
我来要钱的 拉里…
oh, my God.
天呐
I'm Justin. My car was the one,
我是贾斯汀 我的车就是那辆
uh, damaged, um...
呃 撞坏的 呃…
I'm sorry, I didn't kno... I didn't know you were black.
对不起 我不知道… 我不知道你是个黑人
Does it matter? No. God, no.
有关系吗? 没有 丝毫没有
No, like, that could literally not matter less.
没有…这都无关紧要
Yeah, uh, um,
是吧 呃 呃
you know, this is the estimate I got from the dealership,
你看 这是我从经销商那里得到的估价单
but, uh, it seems high.
但是 呃 看起来有点高
And, uh, like, the car, it wasn't...
就 呃 就像 这个车吧 它不是…
You know, why don't...
你看 要不…
why don't I just take care of this?
要不就我来搞定吧?
We'll, uh... we'll call this one good.
我们就 呃…我们就好好的
I'm... I'm really sorry for the misunderstanding.
我…我真的很抱歉误会了
Anyway, uh, thank you for leaving a note.
不管怎么说吧 谢谢你留了个纸条
That was really considerate. Thank you.
真的挺考虑周到的 谢谢
My man. My man. Thank you.
都是哥们 哥们 谢谢
We good. Yeah. Yeah. I'm sorry about...
没事儿了 是啊 是啊 我很抱歉…
I'm gonna go ahead and take care. Yeah, yeah, we good.
我会去搞定的 对 对 没事儿了
okay.
好
Wow.
哇喔
Huh?! Look at that.
哈?瞧瞧
That was beautiful. That was nice.
干得漂亮 挺好的吧
White people. Hey, man, white people.
白人啊 嘿 哥们 白人啊
Gotta love 'em. Namaste.
就这熊样 'Namaste'
Namaste up in this mother fucker.
贴这狗子脸上来个'Namaste'
Hey, Greg.
嘿 格雷戈
Ah... hey, Larry.
啊… 嘿 拉里
Yeah, um...
嗯 呃…
I just came to apologize
我就过来道个歉
for the other day.
为了那天那事儿
Thing is that I didn't m...
我没有…
tell you was that I have Asperger's.
告诉你我有阿斯伯格综合征
You have Asperger's? Ah.
你有阿斯伯格征?哎呀
Jeff never mentioned anything, I'm so sorry.
杰夫压根没提这事儿 真对不起啊
Why would he need to?
他为啥要提?
Well, no, no, no, I... he doesn't need to.
呃 不是不是不是 我…他不用提
You... you're right. I'm sorry.
你…你说得对 对不起啊
Um, how bad is it?
呃 有多严重?
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表