...at 92 degrees in my room
我屋里达不到 33 度
'cause my room won't get hot enough.
因为我的屋里没那么热
Okay, well you... It gets hot in here.
好吧 你... 这里比较热
Well, you already did it, right?
行 你已经完事儿 对吧?
Now get out. No, I did part one.
现在给我出去 没有 第一阶段刚做完
I didn't do part two or three yet.
第二和第三阶段还没做
Okay, there's not gonna be a part two or three, okay?
不能有第二和第三阶段了 懂吗?
There's always a part two and three. No, no, no. No!
一直都有第二和第三阶段的 不 不 不 不!
I'm not gonna sit here and leave her at fuckin' part one.
我不会在这待着 让她停在第一阶段
Well, why is it 92 degrees?
为什么非要 33 度?
She's a yoga instructor. She likes hot yoga.
她是个瑜伽老师 她喜欢高温瑜伽
Oh, so she likes hot sex and hot yoga, is that it?
哦 所以她喜欢高温做♥爱♥和高温瑜伽 是吗?
That's fuckin' right. That's what the fuck she does.
太他妈对了 那他妈就是她的工作
I want you out of the house.
我想你赶紧走
I don't want some post-sex guy walking around my house, okay?
我不想让刚做完爱的人在我家里转悠 好吗
Now get out. First of all,
现在给我出去 首先
there's nothing wrong with people having
人们身上有点儿爱♥液♥的气味
the scent of... of fuck on their body.
没有什么错
I don't like the scent of fuck, okay?
我不喜欢爱♥液♥的味道 好吧?
Sue me. I don't like fuck scent.
你告我呀 我不喜欢爱♥液♥的味道
All right, look, uh, some guy named Greg called for you.
好吧 听着 有个叫格雷戈的家伙给你打电♥话♥了
He said your car's gonna be ready in three weeks.
他说你的车三周后可以修好
Three weeks? On the phone, he said a couple of days.
三周?跟他打电♥话♥时候说的几天就好呀
Oh, wow.
哦 哇
Well, di-did he sound like he was ticked off?
好吧 他...他听起来很生气吗?
No, he just sounded like some random black dude
没有 听起来只是某个黑人兄弟
who's calling about your car.
打电♥话♥过来聊车的事
How do you know he's black? I know how black people sound.
你怎么知道他是黑人? 我了解黑人的声音
You could tell that guy was black? Fuck, yeah, instantly.
你能分辨出那家伙是黑人? 对啊 瞬间的事儿
Wow. Three words. Bam.
哇 一张嘴 就明白了
Jews, I could tell within, like, a minute.
如果是犹太人 我可以很快分辨出来
Man or woman. Of course, 'cause you're Jewish.
男人女人都行 当然 因为你是犹太人
You... you give me two minutes, and I could tell you
你...你给我两分钟 我就能告诉你
if they're reform or conservative.
他们是革新派还是保守派
Hmm... Uh-oh.
嗯...啊哦
Somebody recuperated.
有人休息好了
Oh, well, well, well.
哦 好吧 好吧 好吧
Look who's here. Hello, Larry.
看看谁来了 你好 拉里
How's the temperature? Is it to your liking?
这温度还可以吧?你喜欢吗?
It's the optimal temperature for climaxing.
高♥潮♥的最适温度
Oh, is it?
哦 是吗?
Ha, ha, is it?
哈 哈 是吗?
You... are gonna have to leave.
你...得走了
Such hospitality. Feels good?
这么好客呢 感觉不错?
Namaste.
"Namaste"
Okay. Now get the fuck out.
好啊 现在给我滚出去吧
I'm still gonna nama-stick-it-in-her.
我还要去操她呢
Tell you that.
跟你说一下
Hold on. Hold on, baby.
宝贝儿等一下 等一下
Let me talk to you real quick.
我给你说句话 很快的
It's right over there. That looks nice.
就在那边儿 看起来不错
Why are we going to this place? Because...
我们为什么要来这儿 因为...
It stinks. Highly recommended.
太臭了 强烈推荐
They better have a cheeseburger, no condiments.
他们最好有不加调料的芝士汉堡
I don't like condiments. Is that so?
我不喜欢调料 是吗?
Hey, look at that guy. Yeah, look at that guy.
嘿 看看那个人 对 看看他
Wow.
哇
Free.
终于消停了
He'll be fine once we get to the restaurant.
我们一到餐厅他就没事了
Uh... So...
哦... 那么...
Huh.
呵
Thank you. Bye.
谢谢 拜
Well, well. Thank you.
嗯 嗯 谢谢
Hey, you know what? What?
嘿 你猜啥? 啥?
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Oh, come on.
啊 不是吧
A one?
一星?
You gave me a one?
你给我评一星?
Honestly. I don't like the way you spoke to me.
坦白说 我讨厌你跟我说话的方式
You insulted...
你侮辱了...
you insulted the lowland women of my country, okay?
你侮辱了我们国家低地的女性 好吧?
You are asking me to set you up with... Let's be honest about it.
你让我撮合你和... 咱们坦白说
They're not the most attractive group...
他们不是最有吸引力的人...
You have... you've never seen...
你从来...从来没见过...
you want me to pull up pictures for you?
你想让我给你看看照片?
I've seen plenty of pictures of Romanian women.
我看过太多罗马尼亚女人的照片了
And the Bulgarians, and the Hungarians.
还有保加利亚人和匈牙利人
No beauties. Come on.
算了吧 没有美女
First of all,
首先
do you hear yourself talking?
你知道你在说什么吗?
You are the rudest person I've ever met.
你是我见过的最无理的人
You are an angry person, okay?
你是个易怒的人 对吧?
And you ask me to change the heat...
你还要我调温...
Who's angry? You're the one who's angry, not me.
谁易怒了?你是那个易怒的人 不是我
You're angry. You are making me angry, my friend.
你发怒了 你让我发怒的 朋友
I am not the one insulting your culture, your country, your women.
我可没有侮辱你的文化 你的国家 你国家的女人
I gave you a five. I gave you a five.
我给你评了五星 我给你评了五星
Of course, because I gave you nice service.
当然 因为我给了你很好的服务
I take you where you want to go, quickest route.
我带你去了你想去的地方 走了最近的路
Okay, look, look, I wanna ask you a favor, okay?
好吧 听着 听着 我想要你帮个忙 好吗?
I can't get Ubers now on account of you,
因为你 我现在打不上优步了
so I want you to change the rating.
所以我想让你改一下评分
Oh, change the rating?
哦 改评分?
Yeah. Okay.
对 好啊
You want me to go into the algorithm and change it?
你想让我进入算法里改一下?
Sure. Oh, no problem. Of course.
当然 没问题 当然可以
Let me just open a programming window on my phone
让我在手♥机♥上打开个编程窗口
and enter some code for you.
给你输入些代码
What are you writing over there?
你在那写什么呢?
I'm just entering some notes for other drivers.
我只是给其他司机留个言
What is that? Don't worry.
留了什么言? 别担心
I wanna see what you're writing.
我想看看你写什么呢
Get out of my car. Give me that cell phone.
滚出我的车 给我手♥机♥
I'm not giving you my cell phone.
我才不给你手♥机♥
Don't touch my cell phone.
别碰我的手♥机♥
All right, you know what?
好吧 你知道吗?
I'm changing my rating of you.
我要修改对你的评分
From a five to a zero.
五星改成零星
Okay, try it. Take your phone out. Okay. Yeah, I will try it.
好啊 试试啊 把你手♥机♥拿出来 好啊 行 我会试试的
Go ahead because Uber ratings are final, my friend.
改呀 因为优步的评分是无法修改的 朋友
They're final?! They are final.
无法修改? 无法修改
You know what I regret the most?
你知道我最后悔什么吗?
When I said to you, "If you were gonna
当我跟你说 “如果你可以
fix me up with your sister,
撮合我跟你妹妹
what Uber rating would you give me?" Yeah.
你会给我评几星?” 对啊
I would never go out with your sister
我才不会跟你妹妹约会呢
under any circumstances.
绝不会
My sister would not look at a picture of you.
我妹妹连你的照片都不会看的
She's a gorgeous Romanian woman. Gorgeous Romanian?
她是个美丽的罗马尼亚女人 美丽的罗马尼亚人?
That's an oxymoron.
两个概念矛盾了
Gorgeous Romanian. That's it.
还美丽的罗马尼亚人 够了
No, what? Hey! You think that I'm gonna...
不 干嘛?嘿! 你觉得我会...
say something about my sister again!
再说我妹妹一句试试!
And I'm telling you,
我跟你说
I don't think Bridget's kid has Asperger's.
我不觉得布丽奇特的儿子有阿斯伯格征
I swear to God, I just think he's an asshole.
我发誓 我觉得他就是个混小子
The kid's an asshole. I know a lot of people with Asperger's, I do.
那小孩是个混♥蛋♥ 我认识很多有阿斯伯格征的人 真的
Not a lot, but I know some.
也不是很多 但我认识几个
And you know what, they're delightful people.
你知道不 他们都是挺阳光的人
This kid, I'm betting you're right.
那小孩 我敢说你说得对
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表