and I will confront him about it.
并和他确认这件事
Don't tell people these are
别到处宣传这些饼干...
home-made cookies by a pastry chef.
是糕点师亲手做的新鲜饼干
Okay, no, I... Okay.
好吧 那个 我... 好吧
I wouldn't and I didn't. This is a Pepperidge Farm cookie.
我不会这么说 我也没这么说过 这就是"非凡农庄"饼干
I don't believe those are Pepperidge Farm cookies.
我不认为那些是"非凡农庄"饼干
This is a Pepperidge Farm cookie.
这就是"非凡农庄"饼干
All right, Mr. Dancer, well,
好吧 丹瑟先生 行
I will take that into account...
我会考虑你的建议...
I'm a little disappointed. I could buy this in the grocery store
我挺失望的 我本来在回家路上...
on my way home, so.
顺路也能买♥♥到这个
Okay.
行吧
But anyway, you're putting out Pepperidge Farm.
但没想到 你们摆出来的只是"非凡农庄"的饼干
Fine, great, okay. Okay, great. Thank you so much.
好极 极好 就这样吧 行吧 好的 非常感谢您
Linda, can we get these cookies out of the way that he touched?
琳达 能找人把他碰过的饼干移开吗?
I don't want you to use these doors anymore. You got that?
不许你再用这些门了 听到了吗
They call this shit "overreacting." Is the alarm working?
他们管这个叫"过度反应" 报♥警♥器还能用吗
You should worry about that goddamn fireplace.
你该担心那个该死的壁炉
You're gonna fuck around and forget,
你肯定不当回事然后忘了
and Fatwa Claus gonna come down that fucking chimney and kill your ass.
然后"法特瓦老人"就会从那该死的烟囱下来杀了你
What is this shit? What are you eating?
这是什么?你在吃什么?
Beef sticks. Beef stick?
牛肉♥棒♥ 牛肉♥棒♥?
You know how bad that is for you?
你知道这多不健康吗?
Have you ever read the ingredients?
你看过这个的成分吗?
Have you ever tried one of these motherfuckers?
你尝没尝过这个
They're fucking delicious. They're disgusting.
这个真♥他♥妈♥的好吃 这个很恶心
Look, beef, of course,
看 牛肉 当然了
molasses, wheat, brown sugar.
蜜糖 小麦 棕糖
Brown fucking sugar. I love fucking brown sugar.
棕他妈的糖 我爱他妈的棕糖
You think black people prefer brown sugar over white sugar?
你觉得黑人喜欢棕糖胜过白糖?
Absolutely. Anything brown over fucking white.
绝对的 任何棕色的都比他妈的白色的强
Pants? Of fucking course.
裤子? 他妈的没错
Fuck. Okay, get the door.
操 好吧 去开门
Give me this thing. Don't you... don't you bitch up.
把这个给我 你别弄坏了
Ask who it is. Don't forget.
问问是谁 别忘了
I'll answer the door.
我来开门
Funkhouser. Oh.
冯克豪瑟 哦
Hi. Kenny. What's up, Kenny?
嗨 肯尼 你好 肯尼
Hi, Leon. How you doing? Hey, man.
嗨 里昂 你好 嗨
Hey, Funk-man.
嘿 老冯
LD, come down here.
拉里大卫 快下来
To what do I owe the honor? My nephew, Kenny.
什么风把你给吹来了 我的侄子 肯尼
Kenny, hi. Larry. Hi. Pleasure to meet you.
肯尼 你好 拉里 你好 很高兴见到你
The jewel of the Funkhouser family tree.
冯克豪瑟家族的宝贝
Is that so?
是吗
That is so. Huh, how about that.
真的 嗯 厉害了
StraightA student, okay? Mm.
优等生 知道吗 嗯
Member of six clubs in high school...
在高中是六个社团的成员
runs them all.
每一个都是他负责
He was just voted high school All-American pitcher.
刚被选为全美高中最好的投手
All right. Oneofakind.
好吧 独一无二
Okay. Yeah. Now, wait a minute!
好吧 等等
If he nails his SATs, which he will...
如果他可以搞定高考 他肯定可以
Mm-hmm.
嗯
...he's going to Stanford on a full scholarship.
他将拿到全奖去斯坦福大学
I don't wanna be a hater, but can't nobody do all that shit in one day.
我不想泼冷水 不过没人能一人做这么多事
Well, I mean, I just work hard and...
嗯 我是说 我只是努力...
I'm saying you're making it feel like this motherfucker's Forrest Gump or something.
我是说你弄得跟他妈的阿甘似的
You ever see that movie? Yeah, I've seen "Forrest Gump."
你看过那个电影吗? 看过 我看过阿甘正传
That motherfucker lived a life.
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的才叫生活
I mean, I'm not... I'm not running across the country.
我是说 我不是 我不是跑遍全国
You ever see a titty? What's the matter with you?
你看过奶♥子♥吗?你什么毛病啊?
What kind of a question is that?
这算什么问题?
Anyway, so, uh, thanks for stopping by.
总之 嗯 谢谢你过来
Nice to meet you. Thank you.
见到你很高兴 谢谢
We... we were just about to eat, so I'll see you, uh...
我们...我们正准备吃饭 所以再...
I'd love a sandwich. Me, too.
我想吃个三明治了 我也是
I'm starved. I don't wanna impose, though.
我饿死了 当然 我不想打扰
We got a lot of meats, man. All kind of shits in that fridge.
我们有很多肉 冰箱里应有尽有
Let's do it. Yeah!
来吧 好!
Come on. Oh, thank you.
来 哦 谢啦
You like bologna and shit?
你喜欢红肠吗
Are you fucking kidding me? You couldn't...
你♥他♥妈♥的开玩笑吗 你不能
let me tell you something. This kid's a pitcher?
让我告诉你 这孩子是投手?
Let's get off that.
先别聊这个
Looks like he can't lift a chess piece.
看起来他连个棋子都弄不起来
Yeah, you'd have a good time hitting him.
是啊 你挺乐于打击他的
Here, try that mustard. It's dope.
来 试试这个芥末 这个会上瘾
Larry has all kind of goodies in here.
拉里这有好多好吃的
All kind of cheeses and meats.
各种奶酪和肉
What are you making? Sandwiches, baby.
你在做什么呢 三明治
Who wants a pickle? Pickles! I want pickles.
谁想吃腌黄瓜 腌黄瓜! 我想吃腌黄瓜
You can't have a sandwich without pickles, right?
吃三明治不能没有腌黄瓜 是吧?
No!
不!
Tap it, tap it. Yeah.
敲一下 敲一下 好
Do you need any help? I got it, I got it.
要我帮你吗? 我可以 我可以
Everybody's gotta be the hero with a pickle jar.
每个人都想成为打开腌黄瓜盖的英雄
Everybody wants to open it.
每个人都想打开它
You just gotta hit it up.
你得敲一下它
Here, give it to the big Funk. No, little Funk's got it, okay?
来 把这个给我 不 我来 好吧?
Come on, let me take a shot at it. No.
嘿 我来试试 不
What are you doing, Kenny? No, I got it!
干嘛呢 肯尼? 不 我来吧
Kenny, give me the jar! I got it. Ooh! Oh!
肯尼 给我这个罐子 我来 啊 啊
Shit. What happened?
靠 怎么了?
I think I heard it crack. Your pitching arm?
我觉得我听到一声响 你投球的胳膊?
Yeah, that's my pitching arm. Oh, my God.
是的 是我投球的胳膊 啊 我的天啊
We gotta go to the hospital.
我们得去医院
Oh, my God, I'm so sorry! Oh, shut up.
天啊 对不起 哦 闭嘴
It was an accident!
这是个意外
I never should've brought him over here!
我就不该带他来
He tried to open the pickles, so he took the jar from him,
他想打开这罐腌黄瓜 所以他从他那拿过来
and you tried to get it from him, too! You're trying to do too much.
然后你试着从他那抢过来 你做得太过了
Valedictorian, now you wanna be pickle boy.
优等生 现在你还想做一个腌黄瓜男孩
You're doing too much! Sorry!
你做得太过了 对不起
You know, I think we have a half open jar in the fridge.
哎 我觉得我们冰箱里有半罐开了的
What do you know?
谁能想到
What do you know?
谁能想到
Oh, darling, you're cold. Here.
亲爱的 你好凉
Here, put this around you. I'm just excited.
把这个戴起来 我只是兴奋
Well, that's what they want me to do.
这是他们想让我做的
I've got a ticket here... What's up, Larry?
我有一张票... 嘿 拉里
Yeah.
嗯
I had a horrible night last night.
昨晚过得很糟糕
Horrible.
很糟糕
I couldn't sleep, was up all night.
我睡不着 醒了一宿
I heard... I heard someone at the gate.
我听到...我听到门口有人
I heard voices and somebody creeping around the house.
我听到声音而且有人在房♥子周围鬼鬼祟祟
It, like, freaked me out.
简直是 吓死我了
Well, you know what? There was a lot of shit going on last night.
你知道吗?昨天晚上事儿挺多的
I had a little lady friend come over.
有一个年轻的女性朋友过来
You know, her girlfriend's waiting outside in the car,
嗯 她的女朋友在外边的车里等着
the kid's in the back seat, jumping around and shit.
小孩在车后座 蹦来蹦去
You know?
你知道吗?
And then I had the pizza guy come over. He came over...
然后有个送披萨的过来 他...
Okay, so... so it was you. So you kept me up, essentially.
好 所以...所以是你 基本上是你打扰我睡觉
I didn't keep you up. Just some normal shit that I do.
我没有打扰你睡 只是一些通常我都会做的破事
I need some... I need some security in the house.
我需要 我需要在这个房♥间有个保安
You know, like a... I gotta hire, like, a Pinkerton guard or something.
嗯 比如 我得雇一个 平克顿保镖之类的
You don't need no Pinkerton guard.
你不需要平克顿保镖
You know what? I'll tell you what.
你知道吗?我告诉你
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表