This is Jimmy. Good to be here, baby.
这是吉米 很高兴来这儿 伙计
Good to have you here. He's my temporary assistant.
很高兴你能来 他是我的临时助理
Hold on, hold on.
等一下 等一下
Hey, Jeff. What's up?
嘿 杰夫 咋啦?
Hey. Is that for me? We at "Jimmy Kimmel."
嘿 找我的吗?我们在参加《吉米鸡毛秀》
I'm gonna take it outside.
我要出去接一下
Fucking good as fuck.
太他妈好吃了
What is this, crudité? Yeah, crudité, yeah.
这是什么 混合沙拉?对 是混合沙拉
Crudi-take.
我拿走了
All right?
好吧?
What are you doing? Don't take that.
你这是干嘛?别拿走
It's fine because... no, we...
没事 因为...不 我们...
it's not like we reuse it. Hey, are you nuts?
我们反正也不会重复利用那个 嘿 你疯了吗?
Put the fucking thing back, you asshole. Fuck you, Larry! Fuck you!
把那他妈那玩意放回来 你个傻♥逼♥ 去死吧拉里!去死吧!
So, Jeff...
那么 杰夫...
He's not gonna take it. It's a joke. Okay. Yeah.
他不会真他拿走的 开个玩笑而已 对 没错
How you doing? Everything all right? Yeah, yeah. Good.
你还好吗?一起都好吧? 对 是的 挺好的
What have you been up to? Uh, you know, just lampin'.
最近忙什么呢?你懂的 摸摸鱼啥的
Lamping? Like L-A-M-P-I-N-G?
摸鱼?L-A-M-P-I-N-G?
There's no "G" at the end. Lampin'.
词尾没有G 是lampin‘
Lampin'. Okay. All right. Is that...
好吧 这意思是...
It's black slang. I pick it up from him. Oh, okay. Oh, all right.
这是黑话 意思是没啥正事儿 我从他那学到的 哦 好吧 了解
I didn't realize that. But, um... let me, uh...
我没想到 但是 呃 让我来...
let me congratulate you, by the way.
另外 我先恭喜你吧
Oh, thank... on what?
哦 谢谢 恭喜什么?
On the wonderful, fantastic job
你所做的这些很棒很出色的事呀
of foisting that you did.
那次强行推荐的事
What do you mean? Nice job.
你什么意思呢?干得漂亮
You foisted Mara on me.
你把玛拉强行推荐给我
I did foist her on you.
我确实这么做了
I did. I really did foist her on you. Yeah. Yeah.
我确确实实这么做了 没错 没错
Fantastic foist. I told...
强行推荐的典范 我说过...
and by the way, Marty Short foisted her on me.
顺便提一下 马蒂肖特之前把她弄到我这的
He foisted her on you. Okay, well, guess what.
他把她弄的你这的 好吧 你猜怎么样
You've gotta now foist her on somebody else.
你现在已经把她强行推荐给别人了
Yeah. Done. It's already done.
没错 妥了 安排妥了
Congratulations. Thank you.
恭喜啊 谢谢了
It feels good, right? Thank you. Oh, my God.
感觉不错 对吧? 谢谢 哦 上帝啊
It's like a pyramid scheme, almost.
这几乎就像是金字塔计划
Uh, yeah. In a way, yes.
呃 对 从某种意义上说 确实是
Eventually there will... somebody at the end
到最后将会....有人最后兜底
will have to marry her.
到时候会娶她
Exactly! Exactly, yeah. Yeah.
太对了 太对了!没错 没错
Well, thanks for coming. It's great to have you here.
好了 非常感谢你能来 你能来太棒了
Yeah, thanks. I'll see you out there. All right, see you out there.
谢谢 一会儿台上见吧 没问题 台上见
Take it easy. It's gonna be fun.
放轻松啊 会很有趣的
Now, um, I understand you have a new project.
现在 我知道你在搞个新项目
New... something you're working on.
新项目 你正在做的这个
Yes, yes. I've, uh...
对 对 我...
I've written a musical for Broadway.
我给百老汇写了一部音乐剧
Mmhmm? It's called, uh, "Fatwa!"
啊? 名字是《法特瓦!》
"Fatwa"?
法特瓦?
"Fatwa!" And what is a fatwa?
《法特瓦!》法特瓦是什么意思?
A fatwa is a death sentence handed out by the ayatollah.
法特瓦是伊♥斯♥兰♥宗教领袖发出的死刑令
And this is a comedy?
并且 这是个喜剧?
Yes, yes. Okay. All right.
对 没错 哦 好吧
It's a musical comedy.
它是个音乐喜剧
The ayatollah's in it.
有阿亚图拉的角色
Oh, the ayatollah is in it?
哦 真的有吗?
Of course the ayatollah is in it.
当然要有
How can you have a fatwa without an ayatollah?
没有阿亚图拉哪来的法特瓦呢?
You do need an ayatollah, right.
你确实是需要这么一个角色 没错
What appeals to you about the ayatollah?
关于阿亚图拉有什么吸引你的地方吗?
The whole... you know, the denunciation.
就是 你懂的 关于批斗的那堆事
There's a lot of denunciation going on.
无数的批斗正在进行着
The denunciation, okay. All day long, he's denunciating.
批斗 好吧 他无时无刻不在批斗
He does do a lot of that. He does a lot of this, a lot of, you know.
他确实常常批斗谴责 他一直这样 你懂的
Uhhuh. By the way, I just did it four times.
哦 呵.. 顺便一提 我只这么做过4次
I started to get denunciation elbows.
手肘就开始痛了
You have to be careful. Yeah, you gotta be careful.
你得小心点儿 对 是得小心点儿
You can kill yourself. It's not easy to be the ayatollah.
你会引火烧身的 当阿亚图拉可不容易
It requires a lot of energy. Yeah, yeah.
需要很多精力 没错
How many ayatollahs are there? Are there only one ayatollah?
那里有多少个阿亚图拉呢?只有一个吗
Well, now there's only one ayatollah,
对 现在只有一个
and they all seem to have the same name
他们似乎都有相同的名字
and they all seem to spell it the same way.
并且他们的名字似乎拼写都相同
And you never know... if you look at the history of ayatollahs,
你可不知道...如果你看看关于阿亚图拉的历史
they... it all seems like one person.
他们...简直就是同一个人啊
Yeah, yeah. They all look exactly the same,
对 对 他们长的确是很像
and their names are Khamenei, Khameeni, Khomani.
他们的名字也没啥区别
In a way, it's like the way KFC
在某种意义上 就像是肯德基
has the different comedians play Colonel Sanders.
有很多不同的喜剧演员来扮演山德士上校
Yes.. yes. It's the same thing. What else about the ayatollah do you know?
对 对 是一个意思 关于阿亚图拉你还知道什么呢?
He's, uh... he doesn't like Waze.
他 呃... 他不喜欢导航系统
He likes... he likes to... he likes to navigate on his own, you know?
他喜欢...他喜欢自♥由♥自在地驰骋 你知道的吧?
Oh, Waze, okay. Yeah, he doesn't like Waze.
哦 导航系统 好吧没错 他不喜欢导航
He gets in the car. Don't tell... don't give him any direction.
他上车后 别说话 别给他任何指示
He doesn't like to be told things.
他不喜欢被别人指点
"I know how to go.
我知道咋走
The Waze takes me to... to El Mansour Boulevard
这导航系统把我带到El Mansour大道
and gives me a left turn in rush hour. No good." You know.
然后在高峰期带着我左拐了 这不太好" 你懂的
I feel like maybe I've been in an Uber with the ayatollah,
我感觉我跟阿亚图拉一起打过滴滴呢
'cause I've heard this very same dialogue.
因为我们听过类似的对话
That's possible. Yeah. Yeah.
有可能哦 没错 没错
Do you know about the ayatollah's life?
你了解阿亚图雅的生活吗
Like, does he... does he eat cereal?
比如 他吃不吃麦片?
He loves granola.
他爱吃格兰诺拉麦片
He does? Yes.
他爱吃?对啊
Well, well. Look at you.
好吧 好吧 瞧瞧你
You got here ahead of me. I can't believe it.
你比我先到的 难以置信
God damn right. I'm doing my fucking dizzle, baby.
太他妈对了 我正在忙事情 伙计
Jesus, you're... you're workin'.
天啊 你在 你在工作
Hey, that ayatollah bit you did on "Kimmel" was fucking great.
嘿 你在吉米秀上把阿亚图拉黑的漂亮啊
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 没错
You liked it? I fuckin' loved it.
你喜欢吗 我他妈太喜欢了
Oh, good.
哦 真好
Larry David's office. What's up?
拉里大卫的办公室 有事吗?
Let me speak to Larry. It's Jeff.
我要跟拉里说话 是杰夫
Okay, transfer it to here.
好 把电♥话♥转接给我
How?
怎么转?
I don't know. What's taking so long? Get Larry!
我不知道 怎么这么慢?让拉里接电♥话♥!
Hold on, Jeff. Hold on.
等一下 杰夫 等一下
Hey. Turn on the TV!
嘿 打开电视!
What channel? Every channel!
哪个频道? 随便哪个!
Every goddamn channel!
随便他妈哪个频道!
You're a complete and total fuck-up.
你真是个蠢蛋
You're a total, total fuck-up.
你真是个大蠢蛋
Larry David, who you may know as the co-creator of "Seinfeld,"
拉里大卫"宋飞正传"的合伙人
went on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" last night
参加了昨晚的《吉米鸡毛秀》
to talk about his new musical called "Fatwa!"
宣传自己的新音乐剧《法特瓦!》
in which the ayatollah is one of the main characters.
剧中阿亚图拉是主要角色之一
There's a small harem. Uh, he has a fetish for redheads.
剧中有一个小闺房♥ 呃 他痴迷于红发女人
And twice a year, he goes to Ireland on a harem shopping spree.
并且 他每年去两次爱尔兰 疯狂购买♥♥小妾
Today, the Ayatollah Abdullah Kazemaini of Iran
今天 伊朗阿亚图拉Abdullah Kazemaini
has accused Larry David of blasphemy,
谴责拉里大卫渎神
issuing an actual fatwa and calling for the death of the comedian.
发出了真的法特瓦 并要处死那位喜剧演员
Here's what the ayatollah had to say.
接下来请看这位阿亚图拉
...Larry David.
...拉里大卫
"Seinfeld."
"宋飞正传"
What the fuck?! "What the fuck" is right.
这他妈是什么?!我也想问这他妈是什么
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表