Oh! What are you doing here? Two of you?
噢!你在这里干什么呢?还俩人?
Hey! My plant. Wait... wait a minute.
嘿!我的盆栽 等…等会儿
That's not your plant.
那不是你的盆栽
Yeah. That's my plant.
是 这是我的盆栽
Oh, no, it's not your plant.
噢 不 它可不是你的盆栽
You came to my house and you stole my plant. Come on.
你进了我家 偷走了我的盆栽 得了吧你
I'm saving this plant.
我在救这个盆栽呢
I'm letting it live and flourish.
我让它活了 还生机勃勃的
You were letting it die. Oh, come on.
你放着它死呢 噢 算了吧
Don't give us that green thumb shit.
别给我们来园艺达人那套
Oh!
喔!
See, my dog doesn't like you at all.
瞧瞧 我的狗一点都不喜欢你们
Bella will bite you on the ankles.
贝拉会咬你脚踝的
I'll tell you what. We're gonna take that dog or this plant.
我告诉你 我们要么带走狗 要么带走盆栽
Oh, no, you're not taking my dog.
噢 不行 你不能带走我的狗
You're not touching my dog. What? No, you're not taking the dog.
你不能碰我的狗 啥?不行 你不能带狗走啊
Why not? You think I want that dog in my house?
为啥? 你以为我想让家里有条狗?
I take the dog... What?
我带狗… 啥?
What are you, crazy? Why not?
想什么呢你 疯了吧? 为啥不行?
Who's gonna walk it? We'll take turns.
谁去遛啊? 轮着来啊
I'm not taking turns.
谁跟你轮着来
I'm not walking the dog. You gonna pick up its shit?
我才不遛狗呢 你去捡屎啊?
I'll take care of it. You'll take care of it?
我会照顾它的 你照顾它?
Yeah, that's what 8-year-olds say when they wanna get a dog.
呵呵 八岁小孩才嚷嚷着想要条狗呢
"I'll take care of it." And they don't do a goddamn thing.
"我会照顾它的" 然后他妈的啥也不干
See, you guys can't even make up your minds
瞧瞧 你们俩自己都没想清楚
what you're gonna do, so why don't you just leave?
到底干嘛来了 要么你们就赶紧走吧?
Wait, who's that?
等会儿 那是谁?
That's Myron, my dearly departed husband.
那是米隆 我已故的亲爱的丈夫
You know what? Let's take his hat.
你知道吗?咱们把他帽子拿了
No, you're not taking his hat.
不行 你不能拿他的帽子
No, take the whole goddamn head. Take the whole fucking head.
别介 把头全部带走 把整个头部全他妈带走
The head? The whole head? The whole goddamn head.
这颗头?整个头? 整个头
You think I want that head in my house? I don't want the fucking hat.
你以为我想在家里摆颗头吗? 我不想要这破帽子
The hat is dumb as hell.
这帽子真♥他♥妈♥的蠢
I'm... big shot, I'd rather have the hat than the head.
我是个…大人物啊 我宁愿要个帽子也不想要颗头
I'm not gonna take the head. I don't want that monstrosity in my house.
我才不要这颗头 我不想摆个这可怕的玩意儿在我家里
He's a lot better looking than you.
他看上去比你好看多了
Oh, is that so? Mmhmm.
噢 是嘛? 嗯哼
I'm an Uber four, okay? Well, Myron was an Uber five.
我可是优步四星的人 好嘛? 是嘛 米隆曾经优步五星
He's not a five.
他才不是五星呢
Hey. Let's get the fuck out of here.
嘿 我们离开这个鬼地方吧
Okay, you know what?
行吧 你知道吗?
You haven't heard the last of me about this, all right?
这事儿我跟你没完 知道了嘛?
Don't go into people's homes and steal their plants.
别瞎进别人房♥子还偷人家盆栽
I'll see you in court. The hell you will!
法庭上见吧 告去吧你!
Hello?
哈喽?
Hi, Larry. It's Lin Miranda. Oh, hey.
嗨 拉里 我是林米兰达 哦 嘿
I'm sure you heard it from... from Jeff already, but I'm in.
我想你已经从...从杰夫那里听说了 我加入了
That's great news. I'm clearing my schedule.
那真是个好消息 我正在安排时间
It's gonna be you and me writing this thing toe to tip.
我会和你从头到尾一起编写
You know what, Lin, I think we're in pretty good shape.
你知道吗 林 我觉得咱们现在的状态很不错
We don't need to get into the weeds on this thing.
没必要过早操心杂草丛般的细节
The weeds are where the good stuff is. Very dangerous in the weeds.
杂草丛中会好东西的 杂草丛中很危险的
You can get Lyme disease in there if you're not careful.
如果不注意 你会在杂草丛里感染莱姆病的
There's treasure in the weeds and we'll pick for ticks after.
杂草丛里会有宝藏的 等完事儿后我们再抓扁虱
The verses are gonna be satanic.
唱段要有撒旦风
Okay. Well, the other piece of good news
好吧 还有一条好消息
is that my wife, Vanessa, and her friend
我老婆瓦内萨和她朋友
are gonna be at "Hamilton" the same night as you.
那天晚上也会去看《汉密尔顿》
Oh.
哦
So, she'll be sitting right next to you at the show.
她就坐在你旁边看演出
She's going?
她要去?
Yeah, she's using the other half of my house seats,
嗯 她坐在我的家庭座的另一半
so you'll be right next to her.
所以你正好在她边儿上
And, I mean, she's gonna see you 'cause you're going.
我的意思是 因为你要去 所以她会看到你的
Oh, yeah.
哦 是啊
Yeah, well, if she's going,
嗯 好吧 如果她要去
she'll see me because I'm going.
她会看到我的 因为我会去的
Of course. The ticket's for you.
当然 票可是给你的
Yes, you got the ticket for me
是啊 你给我票了
and... and I will use the ticket you got for me,
还有...还有我会使用你给我的票的
and as a result, I... I will be there.
因此呢 我会过去的
I'm really excited for you guys to meet.
我真激动 你们能见面
"Fatwa!" See you in the weeds, buddy.
《法特瓦!》 咱们杂草丛中见 伙计
Ah, Shucker.
啊 剥壳工
No, I'll be right there. I'll be right there.
不 我马上过去 我马上过去
Oh, hi.
哦 嗨
What's going on here?
这是怎么了?
Oh, it's just a little party.
哦 只是个小派对
How come I wasn't invited? To the party?
为什么我没有被邀请? 来派对?
Yeah, why wasn't I invited?
嗯 我为什么没被邀请?
You just had dinner at my house.
你不久前在我家吃过晚餐呢
I know. That was so nice and we had a great time.
我知道 那很不错 我们玩得很开心
Okay, so how come you're not inviting me?
嗯 那你为什么不邀请我?
Where's the reciprocity?
互惠原则去哪儿了?
Well, I'm gonna reciprocate, but not this one.
好吧 我会做出互惠的 但不是这次
You're gonna reciprocate? This was the opportunity to reciprocate.
你会做出互惠?这就是互惠的机会呀
Come to the party! I want you to come in and really warm it up.
来派对吧!我希望你能过来 暖暖场
I don't wanna go... I don't wanna go to the party.
我不想去...我不想去派对
Now you have to go. I wouldn't have come even if I was invited.
现在你必须来了 即使我被邀请了 我也不会来的
Then what are you doing here? What did you tell Ted about Tahoe?
那你在这儿干嘛呢? 你跟特德说了塔霍湖的什么事?
Tahoe?
塔霍湖?
Because, um, he told me that you two were going to Tahoe.
因为 他告诉我你们要去塔霍湖
We are going to Tahoe. And I said we had been there.
我们是要去塔霍湖 然后我说咱们俩也去过
Right.
是的
And he said, "Yeah, I know," and he snickered, okay?
他就说"嗯 我知道" 然后他就偷笑了 嗯?
Leading me to believe that you discussed it with him.
这让我觉得你跟他说过塔霍湖的事
No offense to you,
无意冒犯哦
but Ted and I don't need to sit around
我和特德没有必要闲坐着
talking about what you and I did in hotel rooms.
讨论我和你在酒店里做的事儿
I just don't understand why you're talking Tahoe to Ted.
我就是不明白你为什么跟特德说塔霍湖的事
I wasn't talking Tahoe to Ted. No, you did talk Tahoe to Ted.
我没有跟特德说 不 你说了
Otherwise there'd be no reason for Ted to talk Tahoe.
要不特德不可能谈起塔霍湖的
What did he say? He... he said you two were going.
他说什么了? 他...他说你们两个要去
So what? That is not talking Tahoe.
那又怎么了?那又不是说了塔霍湖的事
That is mentioning a trip that's about to happen.
那是提到了要去的旅行
Is he here? No, he's shooting.
他在这吗? 没有 他在拍戏
More shooting? Another job?
又拍戏?新工作?
When's it gonna end?
有完没完了?
Who's that? Is that the Shucker?
那是谁?是那个剥壳工吗?
Oh, yeah. That's the Shucker from your party.
哦 是的 你派对上的那个剥壳工
Ah, I gotta talk to him.
啊 我要跟他聊一下
Hey, there he is. Hey. Yeah.
嘿 看谁来了 嘿 嗯
I just wanna thank you for those "Hamilton" tickets.
谢谢你帮给我找《汉密尔顿》的票
I cannot wait. Over the moon.
我都等不及了 乐疯了
Um, guess what. I got your hat.
呃 你猜怎样 我捡到了你的帽子
Oh, thank God, because I've been sick without my hat.
哦 谢天谢地 没有这帽子我都要病了
Where is it? Yeah, it's... it's in my car.
在哪儿呢? 嗯 在...在我车里
So, um, if you can get a little break,
所以呢 如果你能抽个空
we can go take a walk, and I'll give it to you.
我们走一圈 把它拿给你
Sure, that'd be great.
当然 那太好了
And, uh, I got another little thing I wanna talk to you about.
还有 我还要跟你说一件事
Ted is shooting a limited series in Vancouver.
特德在温哥华拍一部限定剧
I'm borrowing your Shucker for two minutes.
借用你的剥壳工 2 分钟
Ma'am.
夫人
There it is.
在这儿
Oh, baby. Oh, fuck.
哦 宝贝儿 哦 操
Come to Papa.
来爸爸这儿
Oh, I have missed you.
哦 我好想你呀
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表