was unlike anything you could ever imagine.
是你无法想象的
You are perceived as a cutter.
你被当做是一个插队的了
There's nothing Americans hate more than a cutter.
美国人最恨插队的了
- He is right. - It's true.
-他说的对 -是这样的
You're right, Mufti. I was humiliated.
你说得对 穆夫提 我觉得很丢脸
But this man...
但是这个人
he rose to my defense.
他起来为我辩护
He said I have every right
他说我绝对有权利
to get seconds without waiting.
不用排队就能续餐
He was forceful, passionate,
他很坚决 有热情
and courageous.
而且有勇气
When the American blood sugar gets low,
当美国人的血糖降下来
they turn into animals.
他们就变成了动物
It's very intimidating.
这非常恐怖
- True. - I have seen it.
-是的 -我见过
Not this man.
这个人没有
It was something to see.
当时的场景你们真该看看
And that's why I come before you
这就是我为什么来到你们面前
to beg you to reevaluate his case.
请求你们重新评估他的情况
I have read the report of your investigation with great interest.
我抱着极大兴趣阅读了你的调查报告
However, there are many things in his past
但是 他过去很多行为
which contradict his behavior in the restaurant.
和他在餐厅中的表现相矛盾
For example, this business about not giving out candy on Halloween.
例如 万圣节不给糖那件事
Surely that cannot be justified.
那真的是说不过去
With all due respect, he did give out candies.
恕我直言 他其实给了糖
But the girls in question, they were teenagers.
但是那件事中女孩们 她们是青年了
Much too old to be tricking.
年龄太大不应该捣蛋了
Tricking or treating?
捣蛋还是捣糖来着?
This is all so very confusing.
这些太令人费解了
Well, you play tricks
呃 我的理解是如果你得不到糖
if you don't get the treat, is my understanding.
你就捣蛋
Yes, I believe that is correct.
是的 我觉得你的理解是对的
That is confusing.
令人费解
But the girls were 16.
但是这些女孩已经16岁了
You don't trick when you're 16.
你16了不应该捣蛋
That's not tricking, that's stealing.
这不是捣蛋 这是偷窃
By denying them candy,
通过拒绝给她们糖
he was teaching them a lesson.
他给她们上了一课
Yes.
是的
I see your point.
我明白你的意思了
Ah, very good. Very good.
啊 非常好 非常好
Pass the plates, gentlemen.
传一下盘子 绅士们
- Falafel. Yes, falafel. - Another falafel over here.
-沙拉三明治 是的 沙拉三明治 -这儿再来份沙拉三明治
- Kabob. - Kabob for me.
-烤肉串 -烤肉串是我的
- Onion rings. Yes. - Ah, french fries.
-洋葱圈 是的 -啊 法式炸薯条
But what about his values?
但是他的价值标准呢?
His lust knows no bounds.
他的欲望没有止境
He will have sexual congress with anyone, anytime.
他会和任何人在任何时间交♥配♥
Including a Palestinian.
这也包括巴勒斯坦人
What? Is this true?
什么?真的吗?
This is so?
真是这样?
You know this for a fact?
你确定这是事实?
Twice.
两次
Twice!
两次!
A Muslim woman?
一个穆♥斯♥林♥女性?
Yes, Mufti,
是的 穆夫提
she is a Muslim.
她是一个穆♥斯♥林♥
Very interesting.
非常有趣
This is new information.
这是新的信息
I will personally contact the ayatollah
我会亲自联♥系♥阿亚图拉
and let him know what we have learned.
让他知道我们了解了什么
I can say without reservation
我可以毫不保留地说
that he will rescind the fatwa.
他会解除法特瓦的
- You are free to go. - Thank you, "Mufti"! "Mafti"!
-你可以走了 -谢谢 "穆夫提"!"玛夫提"!
Thank you all, muftis and maftis.
谢谢大家 穆夫提们和玛夫提们
Is it "mafti" or "mufti"?
是"玛夫提"还是"穆夫提"?
"Mufti."
"穆夫提"
- "Mufti." - "Mufti."
-"穆夫提" -"穆夫提"
Thank you, "Muftis."
谢谢你们 "穆夫提"
Thank you so... but what about the musical?
太感谢...但是我的音乐剧怎么办呢?
Um, the musical "Fatwa!"?
嗯 音乐剧《法特瓦!》?
I will say this about the musical...
我会这样说 关于音乐剧...
If you can get Lin -Manuel Miranda,
如果你能让林-曼努尔·米兰达
you know, from "Hamilton"...
你知道吧 就《汉密尔顿》里面那个...
Yes! I love "Hamilton"!
是的! 我爱《汉密尔顿》!
If you can get Lin -Manuel Miranda to star,
如果你能让林-曼努尔·米兰达出演
you can proceed with the musical.
你就可以搞这出音乐剧
How am I gonna get Lin -Manuel?
我怎么能找到林-曼努尔·米兰达?
He... he's got his own stuff he does.
他...他有他自己要做的事情
He's not gonna be in this.
他不会在这里出演的
What are you doing with the ketchup?
你拿番茄酱在干嘛?
You used up all the ketchup!
你用了所有番茄酱!
- I like ketchup. - Show some restraint.
-我喜欢番茄酱 -克制点
You're never going to eat all that.
你没法全吃光的
Is there a shortage of ketchup that I was not aware of?
有什么我没听过的番茄酱短缺吗?
This is why I have been advocating for packets, but no one will listen!
这就是为什么我提倡小包包装的 但是没人听我的!
- Now, that's a good idea. - I cannot eat onion rings without ketchup.
-对 这是一个好主意 -我吃洋葱圈不能没有番茄酱
The whole snack is ruined!
整个小吃都被破坏了!
- Wait, don't go! - Please, no!
-等等 别走! -拜托 不!
How am I gonna get Lin -Manuel?
我怎么找到林-曼努尔·米兰达?
You're being a baby.
你在胡闹
Thank you.
谢谢
Huh. Okay.
哈 好的
- Here you are. - All right. Very nice.
-到了 -好的 非常好
- All right. - Thank you so much for everything.
-好的 -感谢你做的一切
I really appreciate it. Let me, uh... before you go.
我非常感激 让我 嗯...在你走之前
No, I can't take that.
不 我不能收
- Oh, no. - Please, put it back.
-哦 哦 -拜托 拿回去
- I insist. - No, I cannot take this.
-我坚持给 -不 我不能收
- What? Come on, please. - I cannot take it.
-什么?拜托 拜托 -我不能收
- Take the money. What? - No. You are going to embar...
-收下钱 什么? -不 你这是让我难...
- You are offending me. - You're offending me!
-你这是在冒犯我 -你在冒犯我!
- I'm not taking... - Look. Yeah, take it.
-我不能... -看 哈 收下它
- I don't want it. Yeah. - No! Take it back!
-我不想要 真的 -不!拿回去!
I don't want it!
我不想要!
I can't take that from you, sir!
我不能拿你钱 先生!
I will not take this tip, okay?
我不会收下这小费的 好吗?
Take the money!
收下钱!
You ain't gonna flip a tip on me!
你不能对我反转小费!
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表