I thought to myself...
我对自己说
I cannot kill this man.
我不能杀掉这个人
This man doesn't deserve to die.
这个人不该死
No. No, I don't. I don't!
对对 我不该 我不该
I do have some friends in high positions.
我有一些身居高位的朋友
I think I need to bring to their attention
我想我应该让他们认识到
that you are not the man they think you are.
你不是他们以为的那种人
Anything you want to know, I'll give you full access.
你想知道什么 我都告诉你
I'm an open book.
我非常透明
You will be hearing from me.
你会收到我的通知的
What... what is your name?
你...你叫什么名字?
My name is not important.
我的名字不重要
- Hey! - Oh, hey. Um...
-嘿 -哦 嘿
- You okay? - Yeah, I was just talking to this guy.
-你还好吗? -嗯 我正和那个家伙说话
What guy?
哪个家伙?
Oh.
哦
Let's go.
走吧
Huh.
嗯
That was a lot of fun.
刚太有意思了
That horse, he was so close!
那匹马 它离终点很近了!
- He should've won! - I know, I know, I know.
- 赢的应该是它! - 我懂 我懂 我懂
I know. I was... I was excited for you.
我知道 我都...我都替你激动了
By the way, this is... what are we on? 10 hours now together?
顺便提一句 这是...我们现在什么阶段?在一起十小时了吧?
It's been incredibly fun.
我非常开心
And I can't believe
而且我无法相信
you made that appointment at... at Pemberton.
你搞定了那个见面会议...和彭伯顿学院那个
I'm so grateful.
感激不尽
Believe me, once I get through with those Pemberton people,
相信我 一旦那些彭伯顿的人接触过我
they're gonna beg this kid to go to that school.
他们会求着这孩子去那儿上学的
Do... do you wanna come in?
你...你想进来么?
- Do I wanna come in? - Mmm.
- 我想进去么? - 唔
Because I'm feeling pretty grateful.
因为我十分感激
Are you saying that, uh...
你是不是想说 呃...
gratitude sex is in the offing?
将有一场感恩炮?
If you're okay with gratitude sex, I mean...
如果你接受感恩炮的话 我的意思是...
You know what, I've never had gratitude sex,
你知道的 我从来没有过感恩炮
mainly because I've never done anything that someone could be grateful for.
主要因为我从来没有做什么事 能让别人感谢的
But people tell me that gratitude sex is the ultimate.
但是人们告诉我感恩炮才是终极奥义
It's hard to explain. I'd rather just show you.
这很难解释 不如我给你展示一下
- Sure, yeah. - You know?
- 当然 是啊 - 你懂?
Hey, honey. Uh, I thought Nancy put you to bed.
嘿 宝贝 喔 我以为南希已经把你哄上♥床♥了
She did.
没错啊
Well, it's time for bed. It's past your bedtime.
好的 现在是睡觉时间 已经错过你上♥床♥的时间了
- It's past his bedtime. - Hey, now.
- 已经过了他上♥床♥的时间了 - 嘿 别这样
Go to your room, okay?
回你的房♥间 好么?
I'll hang out in my room, but I'm not going to bed.
我会在房♥间里玩 但不会去睡觉
I've never seen an old man in sneakers before.
我还从未见过穿运动鞋的老男人
Okay, that's... go to your room.
够了 这...回你的房♥间
That's so stupid.
太傻了
- That's a good one. - Eddie! Go.
我无法反驳 艾迪!回房♥间
You know, it's... he's on the spectrum. I'm sorry.
你知道 这...他有社交障碍症 我很抱歉
Ah, the spectrum.
噢 社交障碍症
He's on the spectrum. Yeah.
他有社交障碍症 好吧
Guess that's that.
看来只能算了
He won't listen to me, but...
他不听我的 但是...
maybe you can... you can get him to bed.
也许你可以...你可以让他睡觉
The offer still stands.
约定仍然有效
All right, you little prick, okay?
好吧 你个小刺头 是吧?
I got some gratitude sex coming to me, and you're not gonna ruin it.
感恩炮在向我靠近 你不能毁了这个机会
You got it?
你听懂了么 ?
Now get under those covers.
现在钻到被子里去
You're gonna go to sleep,
你要睡觉了
and I'm gonna have sex with your mother.
然后我要睡你妈
Hello.
你好
You're looking at a man with an "A" on his shirt...
你正看着一个男人穿着"A"字母的衬衫的
for "apology."
表示"道歉"
- Is that so? - Yes.
- 是这样的吗? - 是啊
I'm sorry for the other day.
前几天的事我很抱歉
There was nothing I could do.
我无能为力
We had to leave, so I left.
我们必须走 于是我离开了
Quite an expensive bottle of champagne
那瓶香槟可是相当的贵
I wound up paying for.
最后是我买♥♥的单
We ordered the champagne
我们点了香槟
because you wanted to live it up.
是因为你想享受一下
You said, "Let's live it up." I would never live it up.
你说的:"让我们享受一下!" 我决不会享受一下
I live it down, I don't live it up.
我享受零下 我不会享受一下的
Okay, maybe I said, "Let's live it up."
好吧 也许是我说的"让我们享受一下"
- You did. - I wanted to have a good time, that's all!
- 就是你 - 我想玩的开心点 就这样!
So anyway, so you're here to what?
所以 无论如何 你来这儿干什么?
Apologize. I'm sorry!
道歉 对不起!
For leaving me with the bill?
为了把账单留给我这件事吗?
No, I'm sorry for leaving early.
不 我抱歉的是提前离席
That's what I'm sorry about.
这就是我抱歉的事
I don't mind you leaving early,
我不介意你提前离席
but I think the proper apology would be to say, "I'm sorry.
但是我认为正确的道歉应该说"我很抱歉
Here's $250 for the champagne."
这250刀是香槟的钱"
- Okay? - That's a cash apology.
-好么? - 那是经济上的悔过
My apology is from the heart.
我的歉意发自内心
That's something that means something.
内心的歉意才有意义
Why do you come to the office to apologize without offering the money?
你来我办公室道歉却不带钱?
Because I felt bad!
因为我不好受!
If you feel bad, you offer the money!
如果你不好受 你可以当金主啊!
- No, you don't! - You don't understand feeling bad!
- 不 你没有! - 你并不明白什么叫做不好受!
Feeling bad is feeling in the heart, not in the wallet!
不好受是心里不好受 而不是钱包!
- No, feeling bad is making it up! - It is not!
- 不 不好受的话是会做出补偿的 - 不是的!
Well, to come here and apologize without taking your wallet out
好吧 来这里道歉却没有掏出你的钱包表示一下
and offering, who knows if I would even accept it?
谁知道我会不会接受?
There's not even an offer!
你甚至连表示一下都没有!
Let's go to lunch, talk it over.
我们一起吃午饭 把这事说清
- Okay. Yeah. - Okay?
-好的 嗯 - 接受了?
I gotta take a quick piss.
我去小解一下
- Mr. Larry. - Ah, Cesar.
- 拉里先生 - 噢 凯撒
I want to thank you for offering me to watch the game on your TV.
我很感谢您允许我用你的电视看比赛
Ah, well, you're very welcome.
哦 这没什么
- But unfortunately, I couldn't make it. - What?
- 但是不幸的是 我没有看 - 什么?
Yeah, my wife, she wanted me to do a bunch of chores in the house,
是的 我老婆 他想让我在家里处理家务琐事
so I... I couldn't come.
所以我...我来不了
I'm, uh... well, I'm sorry to hear that. Too bad.
我 呃...好吧 很抱歉听到这个消息 太不幸了
But, uh, you... you're a member of a nice country club, sí?
但是 呃 您...您是高级乡村俱乐部的会员 对么?
Yeah?
咋了?
Can I bring my family there for a nice little swim?
我可以带我的家人去那里游泳么?
Little Cesar's like Aquaman.
小凯撒活像一个水行侠
No. No, you can't... you can't bring your family there, no!
不行 不行 你不能...你不能带你的家人去 不!
- But... but why not? - It's not the way it works. No!
- 但是...但是为什么不行呢? - 行不通的 不行!
I don't understand your lack of generosity.
我不明白为什么您这么小肚鸡肠?
Lack of generosity? What are you talking about?
小肚鸡肠?你在说什么?
I gave you a tip, which you turned down.
我给过你小费 但是你拒绝了
I did not take it, so you owe me a favor.
我没有拿 所以您欠我一个人情
I already repaid you a favor that I didn't even owe you!
我已经还了这个我甚至不欠你的人情了!
The whole point of the tip is for you to be indebted to me.
给你小费的重点是为了让你感谢我
Now you've... you've reversed it!
现在你已经...你已经反转了
Now I'm indebted to you.
现在我该感激你
You flipped it! You flipped the tip!
你反转了我们的关系!你反转了小费!
I promised Little Cesar.
我答应了小凯撒的
All right. This is the last one.
好吧 这是最后一次
Okay? This is it.
好的?这么说定了
And next time I give you a tip, you take it, okay?
下一次我给你小费 你拿上 好么?
- Okay, Mr. Larry. - But the country club is out.
- 好的 拉里先生 - 但是去乡村俱乐部是行不通的
You can't swim there. They're racist.
你不能在那里游泳 他们是种族主义者
They're not gonna let you in there.
他们不会让你进去的
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表