You don't think he's gonna wanna write the songs, do you?
你不会认为他想写歌♥吧 会吗?
Hmm, I hadn't thought of that,
嗯 我没想过
but I... I don't know.
但是 我 我不知道
They're my songs. I don't wanna...
这是我写的歌♥ 我不希望…
Your songs. And can I say something?
是你的歌♥ 我说一句啊
- Yeah. - I love those songs.
-请 -我喜欢那几首歌♥
- Thank you. Thank you. - Yeah.
-谢谢 谢谢 -嗯
Excuse me, gentlemen.
打扰了 先生们
Lin isn't here yet, but if you'd like to go upstairs
林还没到 但是如果你们想上楼
to Aaron's office, you can.
可以去亚伦的办公室
Oh.
哦
Ma'am.
女士
How you doing?
你好吗
- Larry! Hey. - Hey!
-拉里!嗨! -嗨!
Come on in, come on in. Jeff, hi.
进来 进来 杰夫 嗨
- How you doing, Aaron? - Aaron Warden.
-你好 亚伦 -亚伦沃顿
- Yeah. I know you. - Nice to meet you.
-我知道你 -见到你很高兴
Hello, hello. Nice hat.
你好 你好 帽子很漂亮
- Thank you. - You're just coming back from Vegas?
-谢谢 -你刚从维加斯回来?
Uh, no. This is my new look.
没有 这是我的新装扮
I like it. I like how you think.
我喜欢 我喜欢你的想法
Lin's very excited, by the way.
顺便和你讲 林很兴奋
I read the play personally. Great.
我自己读了这个戏 非常好
- Laughed a lot. - Really?
-很搞笑 -真的吗?
- Great moments, great comedy. - Wow.
-非常棒的体验 非常棒的喜剧 -哇
We're really excited, seriously.
我们非常兴奋 真的
And you think that he's interested in... in playing Salman?
你觉得他有兴趣演...演萨尔曼吗?
I think so. The only issue... he's so busy.
我觉得是 唯一的问题是 他太忙了
So busy right now. You know, the world is after him.
现在太忙了 你知道 整个世界都围着他
What's that? "Judge Judy"?
这是什么?法官朱迪?
- Oh, you like Judith? - Oh, I love Judge Judy.
-哦 你喜欢朱迪? -哦 我非常喜欢法官朱迪
- Are you kidding? - Good. Good, good. She's my client.
-开玩笑? -太好了太好了 她是我的客户
If I ever had to go to court,
如果我需要去法庭
I would like for her to adjudicate.
我会希望她来做我的法官
- That's how good she is. - But she's tough.
-她就是这么棒 -但是她很强势
- I'm so sorry I'm late. - Oh, there he is!
-抱歉 我迟到了 -哦 他到了
- Our national treasure. - Hey! Jeff. How are you?
-我们的国宝 -嘿 杰夫 你好
Jeff, Lin. Larry, Lin. Nice to see you.
杰夫 这是林 拉里 这是林 你好
- How did it go? Good? - It was good.
-怎么样 还好吗? -很好
- Yeah, I think we're done. - Good. I'm excited.
-很好 我觉得成了 -很好 我非常兴奋
All right, I was just telling them how excited we are.
很好 我刚才在和他们说我多兴奋
Thank you so much for bringing this to us.
谢谢你把这个项目告诉我们
- It's so exciting. - Oh, oh, thank...
-太让人兴奋了 -哦 谢谢
you know, I loved "Hamilton," needless to say.
你知道 我喜欢《汉密尔顿》 这不用讲
- I saw it with you. - Oh, great. Awesome.
-我看过你演的 -哦 很好 太棒了
You know, I know the show's in LA right now. Everybody's loving it.
你知道 我知道这个戏正在洛杉矶演 所有的人都喜欢这个戏
I was wondering, would it be possible to get two tickets for my shucker?
我在想 能不能给我剥壳工两张票?
For your shucker? Like an oyster shucker?
剥壳工?剥牡蛎?
Yeah, yeah, oyster shucker. Yeah. Fantastic shucker. So fast.
对对 剥牡蛎的 剥的特别好 特别快
- He's your personal shucker? - No. He... he shucks for me from time to time.
-他是专门给你剥壳的? -不 他 他经常给我剥
Hey, if he's important to you, sure, I'll... I'll...
嘿 如果对你很重要的话 当然 我会 会
- no promises, but I'll ask. - Oh, thank you.
-不能保证 但我会帮你问问 -哦 谢谢
- Yeah. Yeah. - Thank you so much.
-好好 -非常感谢
All right, I'll let you chat together,
好了 那你们聊吧
and my office is your office.
我的办公室就是你们的办公室
Have a great time. I'm excited about this.
好好聊 我对这个很兴奋
- Great work again, Larry. - Thanks again.
-再说一次 非常好的作品 -再次感谢
Thanks for letting us use the office.
谢谢你让我们用你的办公室
Appreciate it. Let's have a seat, guys.
谢谢 大家坐吧
Okay, let's see. Where do you want...
好 看看 你想坐哪
Right.
好
So, "Fatwa! the Musical."
好 《法特瓦!》音乐剧
Where do you guys wanna do it?
你们想在哪里做这个戏
Well, you know, we're thinking...
这个 你知道 我们在想...
- Broadway. - Broadway.
-百老汇 -百老汇
Broadway? All right.
百老汇?好
I think you're gonna wanna try it out of town first.
我觉得你们应该先在其他地方试试
You know, why not LA? I think you should do it here.
你知道 试试洛杉矶 我觉得你们应该在这儿做
- Okay. - Nice.
-好 -很好
And who do you see for a cast?
演员你想选谁
Obviously, we'd like you to play, um, Salman.
很显然 我们希望你来演 萨尔曼
- Oh, "Salmon." - Salman.
-哦 "萨曼" -萨尔曼
Yeah, "Salmon" Rushdie.
对 "萨曼"鲁西迪
"Salmon," yeah.
"萨曼" 好吧
And, um, Mandy Patinkin for, uh...
还有 嗯 曼迪帕丁肯
- No one but Mandy Patinkin. - ...for the ayatollah.
绝对要曼迪帕丁肯 来演阿亚图拉
F. Murray Abraham.
F·莫瑞亚伯拉罕
- Yeah. Good idea. Let's do that. - Yeah. I'm telling you.
-好 好主意 那就他吧 -对 我跟你说
The "F" is for fucking awesome.
F·莫瑞亚伯拉罕太他妈的棒了
I'm sorry.
不好意思
I'm getting a... I'm sorry, guys, this is London.
我要接一个 对不起 二位 这个是伦敦打来的
Can I just have you guys step outside for a second? Thanks so much.
你们能出去一会吗?非常感谢
This is really going well. Hello?
我们很顺利 你好?
What the hell's wrong with you?
你出什么问题了?
- You said yes to everything. - Yeah.
-你对一切都说好 -是啊
You were so determined downstairs. What the hell happened?
你刚在楼下还一意孤行的 怎么回事啊?
- It's the desk. - The desk?
-是桌子的原因 -桌子?
Yes. It's the power of the desk. He's up high, I'm down low.
是的 是那个桌子的力量 他高高在上 我在下风
Everything he says, I say yes to. He's in the boss chair.
他说什么我都说好 他在老板的位置上
- He's... he's like... it's like he's my boss. - This is not good.
-他就像 他就像我的老板 -这可不好
We gotta do everything we can to get him out from behind the desk.
我们得想办法让他从桌子后面出来
- Okay. - Hey, you guys can come on back in.
-好的 -嗨 你们可以回来了
Please, make yourselves comfortable.
请随便坐
I got an idea. Why don't you sit over here?
有个主意 你为什么不坐在这里?
Yeah, no. I'm comfortable. Thank you so much.
是的 不 我很舒服 感谢万分
- Are you sure? - Yeah, I'm great.
-你确定么? -是啊 我很好
I gotta tell you, we could have a real nice, intimate discussion over here.
我得告诉你 我们可以在这儿 来一次真正友好交心的谈话
You know, we'll be able to kind of really kick it around.
你知道 我们能谈的开一些
Yeah, I feel like we're at a nice, wide angle.
嗯 我感觉我们视角很广阔
This is a nice bird's-eye view of the piece.
就像鸟瞰大地一样
I gotta tell you something, I'm getting laryngitis
我告诉你啊 我要得喉炎了
screaming across the room, you're so far away.
在房♥间里叫这么大声 你离得太远了
Well, I'm enthusiastic about it, too.
嗯 我对此也很热心
I think we're on the same page.
我觉得我们情况一样
Listen, not only do I wanna play "Salmon," I wanna write the songs.
听着 我不仅愿意演"萨曼" 还要写歌♥
- Yeah, but I... I've written all the songs. - Yeah.
-是呀 但是我...我已经写好了所有的歌♥ -嗯
- That's all done. - It's a great starting point for us.
-这都做好了 -这对我们来说是一个很好的开始
You know, what you've written is... it's a great bedrock.
你知道么 你写的这些东西...这是一个伟大基石
It's a great foundation for... for me to...
这是一个很好的基础对于...对于我去...
you know, 'cause it's inspiring me so much.
你知道因为这给我很多启发
You know, let's start with the opening.
你知道的 让我们从开场曲开始
What? The opening?
什么?开场曲?
Come on, the opening's terrific as is.
开始吧 开场曲是很棒的
There... there's more. I'm not done... Yeah, there's more.
还有 我还没完呢 嗯 还没完
Where are you going?
你去哪儿?
No, I was just checking out the whole area here.
不 我只是在这里看看全貌
No, have a seat. I'm not done.
不 请坐 我还没唱完
Oh, okay... okay.
哦 好吧...好吧
Yeah. No, have a seat over here.
是啊 不 坐着这里
Yeah, right where you were.
嗯 就在你身边
Have a seat. Make yourself comfortable.
请坐 随意一些
We're in a flow right now. You're doing great.
我们现在正在感觉上 你做得很好
Listen, I feel like I have a lot of ideas
听着 我觉得我才思泉涌
and maybe we should call another meeting
也许我们需要另外再开次会
where I can really download everything that's in my head,
这样我才能将我脑中的一切表达出来
'cause I'm just scratching the surface here.
因为我现在在这里只能说个表面
I love what we've all come up with together,
我喜欢我们共同想出来的这一切
so let's have another meeting
所以我们再开次会吧
in a couple weeks to keep working.
隔一两周 多讨论一下
Okay.
好的
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表