Yeah, very pretty.
好看 很漂亮
Like to see a picture.
我想看看她的照片
You want to see a picture?
你想看她照片?
Who the fuck are you to ask for a picture of anybody?
你♥他♥妈♥有什么资格要别人的照片看?
Y-you are on an Uber rating,
你要是在优步上被评分
you're like a... a two.
也就...两星吧
A two? On a good day. On a good day!
两星? 对你来说还算高的了
Fuck you! A two, okay? Yeah.
闭嘴吧 还两星 好吧? 是哦
Yeah.
是哦
I'm a four, baby!
我是四星 好吧亲爱的!
I'm an Uber four. You are so delusional.
我是优步四星 你真是异想天开
I'm delusional? Yes!
我异想天开? 那可不
Let me tell you something, if I was a two,
我给你说 要是我是两星
I would kill myself.
我就自杀
I... I could not live on this planet as a two.
我没脸两星还活在这世界上
Hi, Jeffy.
嗨 杰夫
- Hey. - Hey.
-嘿 -嘿
Did you call your friend about the... about the car?
你有没有给你的朋友打电♥话♥说…说那个车
- It's good to have a mechanic as a friend. - Sorry about that.
-有个做技工的朋友真好 -很遗憾
You know this Bridget friend of hers?
你知道她那个叫布丽奇特的朋友吗?
Yeah.
知道
- She good looking? - Bridget? Beautiful.
-她长得好看吗 -布丽奇特?很漂亮
- Really? - Beautiful.
-真的吗? -很漂亮
Great girl.
很好的女孩
Great sense of humor.
很有幽默感
You would be lucky to have her, I'll tell you that much.
你很幸运能遇到她 我跟你说吧
And she lucky to have him.
她也很幸运能遇见他
That's... that's the pal!
这才是好兄弟!
What's wrong with you?
你有什么毛病啊?
I... I tried to talk her out of it.
我试着劝阻她
I got, uh, my friend Larry.
我让 嗯 我的朋友拉里接电♥话♥
All right, I'm gonna put you on speakerphone. All right.
好 我开扬声器了 好
- Hey, Greg. - Hey, what's going on?
-嘿 格雷戈 -嘿 你好吗
Oh, not much.
哦 还行
How is it, uh, we've never met?
怎么搞的?啊?我们一直没见面
Why is Jeff keeping us apart?
为什么杰夫总是不让我们见面?
I have no clue.
我也不知道
He said nothing but wonderful things about you.
他老是夸你
I feel like I know you already.
我觉得我早就认识你了
Yeah, he's told me a lot about you, too.
对 他也和我说了你的好多事
Yeah, how's it going?
是啊 怎么样
Anyway, this car, I...
这么说吧 这个车 我…
something happened to my fender or bumper or whatever.
我车上的挡泥板或是保险杠出了点问题
I banged into someone, and, uh,
我撞上了谁的车 嗯 然后
- can I bring it over? - Absolutely.
-我可以把车开过去吗? -当然
Bring it by now, as a matter of fact,
其实你现在就可以开过来
and we can have it hammered out maybe
也许我们就可以把它修了
in the next couple days.
要不了几天
Wow, okay. Great.
哇 好 太好了
- Doesn't even do that for me. - Huh.
-我都没这待遇 -嗯
All right, I'll see you soon. Thank you.
好 我很快见你 谢谢
- No problem. - The... the picture.
-没问题 -那个…照片
- Can we get the picture going? - What picture?
-我可以看照片吗? -什么照片?
What, of Bridget? You're not getting a fucking picture.
什么 布丽奇特的?你♥他♥妈♥的不能看照片
- Trust me. - You know, can I just say, Larry...
-相信我 -你知道吗 拉里 我这么说吧…
- Trust me. - ...not only is she a beautiful woman,
-相信我 -她不仅是个漂亮的女人
but more important, inner beauty.
更重要的是 心灵美
That I'm not interested in.
我对这个没兴趣
- Asshole. - Yeah.
-混♥蛋♥ -对
- All right. - See you later.
-好了 -再见
- Oh, hey. - How you doing?
-嘿 -你好
- I'm looking for Greg. - Ah, I'm Greg.
-我找格雷戈 -啊 我是格雷戈
- Oh, hey, L -Larry. Jeff's friend. - Oh!
-哦 嘿 拉里 杰夫的朋友 -哦
- We, uh... we talked on the phone. - On the phone, yeah, yeah.
-我们…我们在电♥话♥里聊过 -电♥话♥里 对 对
- How you doing? Nice to meet you. - Eh, you're black.
-你好吗 很高兴见到你 -呃 你是黑人
- Ye... yes. - Ah.
-对 对 -呃
Yes, I'm... is that a problem?
对 我是…有什么问题吗?
- No, of course not. - Okay, good.
没有 当然没有 好 很好
Just surprised Jeff didn't mention it.
只是很奇怪杰夫没有提
Why would he have to mention it?
为什么他需要提?
Eh, because most white people with black friends
呃 因为大部分有黑人朋友的白人
like to show off about it, that's all.
喜欢炫耀这个 如此而已
Well, I can see I've offended you.
嗯 我看出来我冒犯你了
That... b -believe me, that wasn't my intention.
这…相信我 我不是故意的
- Ah, well. - Yeah, I'm not, uh...
-哦 好 -对 我不是 呃
I'm not prejudiced in any way...
从各个方面说我都不歧视...
I... I get it.
我…我明白了
...towards any group, except my own, of course.
任何人群 当然除了我自己的
All right, uh, we've gotten off on the wrong foot, obviously.
好吧 我们有点出师不利 很显然
Um, let's talk about the car.
嗯 让我们聊聊这个车吧
- Yes, let's. Okay. - Okay.
-对 聊吧 好 -好
There's a problem with the, uh,
这有一点毛病 嗯
the fender, like I said, yeah.
挡泥板 我提过
Ah, well, that's a bumper.
嗯 这是保险杠
And yes, there's a problem with it.
对 这有点问题
All right, so, um, how long you think it'll take?
好的 所以 嗯 你觉得这个需要多久
You know, we'll call you.
你知道 我们会联♥系♥你
I don't... yeah. We'll call you.
我不…对 我们会联♥系♥你
Any loaners?
有没有可以借的车?
Nope.
没有
All right.
好吧
I'll call an Uber.
我会叫辆优步
Again, sorry if I, uh, offended you in any way.
再次抱歉 如果我冒犯到你的话
You know what...
你知道吗…
Okay.
好
All right. Okay, yeah.
好 这样吧
You have, uh, water an chewing gums, if you like.
如果你想要水或者口香糖的话就说
Yeah? Well, that's very nice of you.
是吗?你真好
- Where you from? - I am from Romania.
-你是哪的人? -我从罗马尼亚来
- Romania? - Yeah.
-罗马尼亚? -哦
Ah. Bucharest?
啊 布加勒斯特
Ah, you know Bucharest?
啊 你知道布加勒斯特
Yeah, you like that, huh?
对 不错吧?
- I know my geography. - Very nice. You do.
-我地理很好 -很好 确实是
Yeah, most people would say Budapest.
对 大部分人会说布达佩斯
- Yeah. - So, let me ask you a question.
-对 -所以 让我来问你个问题
I was having a little dispute with my friend,
我和我的朋友有点分歧
um, as to what my Uber rating would be, looks -wise,
关于我的优步评分会怎么样 以外貌为标准的话
from a scale of one to five.
从一到五星
If you were gonna fix me up with your sister...
如果你要把我介绍给你的妹妹……
- do you have a sister? - I do.
-你有妹妹吗? -我有
Okay, so if you were gonna fix me up with her,
好 如果你要把我介绍给她
what, uh... what would you rate me looks -wise?
你会 会怎么给我的外貌评分?
- Just curious. - One to five?
-只是好奇 -从一到五星?
Yeah.
对
Okay, I am very honest.
好吧 我非常诚实
I am an honest person.
我是个诚实的人
So I will be honest with you.
所以我会对你实话实说
You are a two.
你是两星
- A two? - Two.
两星? 两星
- You gotta be kidding. - You are older.
-你开玩笑吧 -你很老
- You have few hairs. - Two?
-你头发很少 -两星?
- Yes. - I'm not a two, okay, buddy?
-对 -我不是两星 好吗 兄弟
- I'm not a two. - You live in a fantasy world.
-我不是两星 -你活在幻想的世界里
What do you think you are? What do you think you are?
你觉得是多少星 你觉得你是多少星
- Four. - A four?!
四星 四星?!
- Yeah, four. - A four? I am a three.
-对 四星 -四星?我是三星
- How can you be a four? - You're a three?
-你怎么可能是四星 -你是三星?
Of course. I am honest.
当然 我很诚实
I know, my face is average.
你知道 我长得很普通
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表