something's off about her.
她有什么地方不对
I'm not saying... something's on about it.
我没有...她对着呢
It's good. It's a good thing.
好事 是好事
Uhhuh. That's a compliment.
是吗 我在夸她
In what way? Huge.
怎么说? 非常好
How so? She's exotic.
为什么呢? 有异域风情
I... I wish I looked a little Asian.
我...我就希望自己带点亚洲长相
Look, I just wanna walk away.
听着 我想离开了
Can you just... just take it back
你能...你能收回那句话吗
so we can just put this behind us?
这样我们就当都没发生过
I can apologize for offending you,
我可以因为冒犯你了而道歉
but I can't take back the remark.
但我没办法收回我的话啊
I just want you to say, "This was my fault. I apologize."
我只是想让你说"是我错了 我道歉"
And then I can move on.
然后我就可以走了
It's my fault for offending you.
我冒犯你了 是我的错
I apologize. But she does look a little Asian.
我道歉 但她的确有点像亚洲人
Okay, goodbye.
好吧 再见
We all think she's gorgeous. I'm... I'm sorry, Ken.
我们都觉得她很漂亮 我...对不起 肯
I'm sorry. It's a cute baby,
对不起 她是个可爱的宝宝
but she does look a little... you didn't think she looked a little Asian?
但她的确看着有点...你不觉得她有点像亚洲人吗?
She looked a little Asian.
她看起来是有点像亚洲人啊
- Who's there? - U.S. Postal Service.
-谁啊? -美国邮政
Mr. David? I need a signature.
大卫先生?需要您签一下
Are you, uh... are you the new mailman?
你是……你是新的邮递小哥吗?
- Mailwoman? - Mail carrier.
-邮递小妹? -邮递员
- Huh, okay. Mail carrier. - Yeah.
-哦 好吧 邮递员 -对
Great. I will take this.
好的 我把这个拿走
- You will take these. - All right. Okay.
-把这个给你 -好的
And I will take my pen.
然后拿走我的笔
- Oh, yeah. - Thank you.
-哦 对 -谢谢
- People, they steal pens a lot. - They really do, don't they?
-很多人偷笔吧 -是啊 确实如此
- I bet you lose a lot of those... - I have a truck full of 'em.
你肯定丢过很多笔... 我有满满一盒呢
I haven't talked to a mailman in a long...
我已经很久没和邮递小哥说过话了...
mail carrier in a long time.
邮递员
I remember in my building in Brooklyn growing up,
我记得在我长大的布鲁克林住的地方
the women, they used to flirt with the mailmen.
女人们 她们和邮递小哥打情骂俏
They'd come down in the morning with their shmatas.
早晨她们穿着史马特下来
- You know, it was... - What's a shmata?
-你知道 这... -什么是史马特?
A shm... it's a... like, a disgusting house dress.
一种...嗯...有点恶心的家居服
- It's... they're hideous. - Oh, boy. Oh.
-嗯 那种糟糕透了的衣服 -哦 天啊
You know, my mother used to encourage me
你知道吗 我妈妈曾经鼓励我
to work in the post office when I was younger
去邮♥政♥局♥工作 在我年轻的时候
'cause she didn't think I could amount to anything.
因为她觉得我什么都干不了
- And look what happened. - And that's not to say that..
-看看你现在 -这不是说
..you couldn't amount to anything.
...你什么都干不了
But, you know, she felt that way about me
但是 你知道 她这么看我
'cause she wanted me to have the security of a job, that's all, you know.
因为她希望我能有个安稳的工作 就是这样 你知道
And she thought it would be easy for me.
她觉得对我来说这样比较容易
Not that it's easy, but she thought it'd be easy for me,
不是说这个工作简单 但是她觉得对我来说会容易
because it's not that much doing.
因为这用不了什么
You bring mail, you drop it off.
你把邮件带来 然后放在这
She thought I could do this.
她觉得我可以做到
Uh, yeah. Anyway, you could do me a big favor.
嗯 对 说来那个 你可以帮我个大忙
Not big, small favor.
不算大忙 一个小忙
I... I don't wanna taint the favor.
我...我不能把这个忙说夸张了
- It's a small favor. - Okay.
-就是一个小忙 -好的
Is Richard Lewis on your route? He must be.
理查德路易斯家在你路线上吗? 肯定在
Richard... two blocks over?
理查德... 两个街区外的?
Yes. Have you been to his house yet today?
你今天去了他家了吗?
Not yet. No.
还没有
Could you drop a book off for me?
你能帮我把这个书给他吗?
I absolutely could.
当然可以
You'd need to package it up and put on a stamp.
你需要把它包起来然后贴一张邮票
Look, I could do that.
是 我可以
I mean, the idea is that you're going there.
我的意思是 你要去那
Why not just drop the book off, do me a little favor?
能不能把这书给他 帮我个小忙
It's a little favor. It's nothing.
就是个小忙 不算什么
I'm pretty sure the U.S. government
我确定美国政♥府♥会认为
would consider that free mail, which is kind of illegal.
这种免费的邮递 有一点不合法
Don't be such a stickler. Why are you being such a stickler?
不要这么古板 为什么要这么古板呢?
It's just...
只是...
Do you think that's a good quality, stickling?
你觉得这是一种好品质吗 古板?
- Don't stickle. Don't be a stickler. - Don't be a stickler?
-不要古板 不要做古板的人 -不要做古板的人?
No. You know what, if you were going on a computer date,
不要 你知道吗 如果你去网上相亲
one of those things, and you put down "stickler," nobody would call you.
类似的事 你说自己是古板的人 没人会理你
Well, it might be why I'm still single.
好吧 也许这就是我还单身的原因吧
Ah.
啊
Hey, Jeff, did you tell Lewis about our new kitchen?
嘿 杰夫 你和路易斯说了我们的新厨房♥了吗
- No, I did not. - In the new house?
-没 我没有 -在新房♥子里的
Richie, it is massive, this new kitchen.
小理我给你说 这个新厨房♥ 非常大
I mean, it is just magnificent.
我是说 它超级大
You, especially, are going to appreciate it.
特别是你 肯定会喜欢的
- I can't wait, honey. - Why are you especially?
-我已经迫不及待了 亲爱的 -为什么特别是你?
- I have no fucking idea. - Yeah, I...
-我他妈的也不知道 -好吧
Can I just say something? It was a genius idea to start with.
可以让我说一句吗?这本来是个天才的主意
- Oh, fantastic. - You know, for a married man, a realtor?
-哦 太棒了 -你懂的 一个已婚男人 一个房♥产经纪
- Come on, man. The best. - Oh, Jeff,
-对吧 兄弟 最好的 -杰夫
can you go to the basement and get me a couple bottles of wine?
你能去地下室给我拿几瓶酒吗?
A red and a white, please?
一瓶红酒一瓶白酒 好吗?
Could I? Well, I think I could.
我能吗 我觉得我能
I think I could.
我觉得我能
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, did you get the book?
嘿 你拿到那本书了吗
Yeah, yeah.
拿到了 拿到了
Oh, the mailwoman, wow!
那个邮递小妹 哇!
She's gorgeous.
她太棒了
I'm thinking of making a move.
我有点想出手
- On the mailwoman? - I don't care what she does.
-对那个邮递小妹? -我不在意她的工作
No profession's off-limits to me if a woman's attractive.
如果女人有魅力什么工作没关系
All men are like that. We don't care about what they do.
所有的男人都是这样的 我们不在乎她们做什么工作
We care about what they look like. Women are just the opposite.
我们在乎她的外表 女人正好相反
I think you might be right. I dated a garbage woman.
我觉得你说的对 我和一个处理垃圾的女人约会
- And we'd shower. - You dated your garbage woman?
-而且我们一起洗澡 -你和一个处理垃圾的女人约会?
We had the shower, that was the only thing.
我们一起洗澡了 这是唯一的事
Yeah, she was great and smart, but she needed the money.
对 她很好而且聪明 但是她需要钱
- She had a couple of kids. - I never even saw
-她有几个孩子 -我甚至从没见过
a garbage woman in my life.
处理垃圾的女人
You make up this story to me
你编的吧
about fucking a garbage woman?
一个处理垃圾的女人?
- A story would be this... - That's really odd to me
-如果是故事... -太奇怪了
that you would make up this story for what?
你编一个这样的故事图什么
- No, here's a fact... - So I would think
-是这样的 -所以我会觉得
that you fucked a garbage woman? Why do you want me to think that?
你睡了一个处理垃圾的女人?为什么要让我这么想?
- I didn't see her as a garbage woman. - Hey, Lar?
-我并不把她看成一个处理垃圾的女人 -嘿 拉儿?
All right, we're... we're done. Yeah.
好吧 我们...我们结束了
- Hey, Lar, eat something. - Hey.
-嘿 拉儿 吃一点 -嘿
- Are these washed? - Of course.
-这个洗过了吗 -当然
What are you... what kind of question is that to ask me?
你怎么...这算什么问题?
- They look a little sticky. - They're washed and organic.
-这个看起来粘粘的 -这个洗过了 而且是有机的
Hey, I got the wedding invite.
嘿 我收到婚礼邀请了
- No, you didn't. - I didn't?
-你没有 -我没有?
No, that was a save the date. That was not the invite.
没有 那个是预留日期 我们还没有发邀请
I haven't even had them printed yet.
我还没打印呢
- Save the date? - Yeah.
-预留日期? -对
Are you serious? That's so stupid.
你确定吗?这也太傻了
Larry, everybody saves dates.
拉里 所有的人都预留日期
I don't save dates.
我不预留日期
The whole system's screwed up.
整个操作傻透了
You don't need to send me something
你不需要寄给我什么
to tell me you're gonna send me something, just send it.
来告诉我你要寄给我什么 寄就好了
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表