No hanky-panky, Mr. Beshraavi,
别想耍花招 比什拉维先生
from man or bird.
人和鸟都给我老实点
Believe him, Nejim. He means it.
听他的 内吉 他认真的
He said he'd kill me.
他说他要杀了我
Get him, Mustafa.
拿下他 穆斯塔法
Hey, hold that door! Hold that door!
嘿 别关门! 别关门!
What? Hold the door!
喂 别关门啊!
Oh, I'm so sorry. That's my flight to Los Angeles!
真是抱歉 我是这个航♥班♥去洛杉矶的
I'm so sorry. You just missed it. I'm on that flight.
真是抱歉 您刚好错过了 我就是这个航♥班♥啊
Look, I made the plane, I'm here! You were so close...
听着 我赶上了 我人都到这儿了 您就差一点点
What?! ... but unfortunately,
什么?! ...但不幸的是
the door is locked and closed.
门已经关上并上锁了
You're not letting me on the plane? I know it's frustrating,
你不让我上飞机? 我知道您很失望
but once the door closes, that's it.
但是一旦门关上 就没法了
Federal regulations.
联邦法规
I got caught up watching this movie in the hotel,
我在酒店看电影耽搁了
"Arabesque," with Sophia Loren and Gregory Peck.
《谍海密♥码♥战》 索菲娅罗兰和格利高里派克那部
Mmhmm. Please let me in here.
嗯哼 让我进去吧
You're so ridiculous. There's the plane right there.
你讲点道理 飞机不就在那儿吗
But, really, it's as if the plane's not there.
您就当飞机不在那儿了吧
Wha... are you a magician?
啥...你还是个魔术师不成?
No, but the door is locked. I see the plane.
不是 不过门的确锁上了 我能看到飞机
If you're doing a trick, it's not a good trick.
如果你在变魔术 你变得可真差
I'm trying my best to accommodate you.
我在尽量帮您找位置
It doesn't seem like it. You're not golden-ruling it.
看着不像 你没有按黄金规则处理这事
You're not doing unto others as you would have others do unto you.
"己所不欲 勿施于人"
Unfortunately, the golden rule is not a federal regulation.
可惜黄金规则不是联邦法规
Golden rule trumps everything.
黄金规则比其他一切都重要
Golden rule's on top, federal law is second.
黄金规则是第一 然后才是联邦法规
Good news... we do have one seat left
好消息是...我们的确还有一个座位
on the next available flight.
在下一班可选的飞机上
First class? No, but it's an aisle seat,
头等舱吗? 不是 不过是靠走廊的座位
which is kind of a miracle.
已经算您运气好了
So you do have a little time
所以您还有一段时间
to enjoy our amazing mall here.
可以逛一逛我们物美价廉的商店
We have a Wetzel's Pretzels... A Wetzel's Pretzels.
我们有卖♥♥椒盐卷饼 椒盐卷饼
I can't wait to chomp into one of those Wetzel's Pretzels.
我真是等不及 要咬一大口这些椒盐卷饼了
They're delicious.
很好吃的
Good afternoon. Welcome aboard. Hi.
下午好 欢迎登机 嗨
11C... straight down and on the right, sir.
11C...直走右手边 先生
Are there any first-class seats open?
还有头等舱的座位吗?
No, it's a full flight, sir.
没有了 这班满员了 先生
Look, there's an empty seat over here.
你看 这儿有个空座
Straight down, right-hand side.
直走 座位在您右手边
Hello. If somebody doesn't show up, though,
您好 如果有人没上飞机
you let me know, okay?
你告诉我 好吧?
And, you know, we can work something out.
我们可以想个解决办法
I can pay you separately, perhaps.
也许我可以单独付你一些钱
Go to your seat, please, sir. Thank you.
请去您的座位坐好 先生 谢谢
Hey, what are you doing? I just opened this up for me.
嘿 你干嘛呢 我打开这个是要放我的包的
What are you doing? That's my spot right there.
你干嘛呢 那个位置就是我的座位
I don't care. That doesn't mean anything.
我不在乎 你的座位又怎样
This is filled up. I'm using this.
这边满了 我只能用这里的
I don't know what to tell you, buddy.
我不知道要怎么给你说
It's the Wild West, okay, so.
在美国就这样 好吧
Larry.
拉里
Nathan Winocur. Hey, Doctor.
内森温诺克 嘿 医生你好
Friend of Marty's. Yeah.
我是马蒂的朋友 我记得
Good to see ya. Nice to see you.
见到你真好 见到你真好
Ocean View, right?
你也在"海景"打球 是不是?
That's right. We should play a round.
是的 我们应该打一次
We should play. Let's do that. I'll talk to Marty.
是应该打一次 约一个?我给马蒂说一下
And I'll get Jeff. You know Jeff? I love Jeff.
我叫上杰夫 你知道杰夫吗 知道 爱死他了
That's a great foursome. Yeah, it's a good foursome.
这四人组好极了 是的 很好
Great. Uh, I think I'm there.
真好 呃 我应该坐这儿
Okay, that's me. Thank you.
对 是这儿 谢谢你
Sir, sir, I'm sorry. This is for first-class passengers.
先生 先生 抱歉 这边是头等舱
I know, but I... I... Your ticket's for 11C, sir.
我知道 但是... 您的座位是11C 先生
I know, but nobody's sitting there.
我知道 但没人坐那儿啊
Could you give me, like, a personal upgrade,
你能帮我那个 升级一下吗
and I can upgrade you, and...
我也可以帮你也升级一个
Sir. No? Okay.
先生 不行?好吧
Sir, can I ask you a really big favor?
先生 我能请你帮个大忙吗?
I have a medical condition
我有病理状况
where I have to... my bladder's really overactive.
我需要...我的膀胱机能过剩
I have a bladder condition,
我患有膀胱炎
and I have to get up a lot.
我得频繁出去
Is there any way I could sit in the aisle
想问问你能不能让我坐外面
and you would want to switch to the middle?
你换到中间这个位置来?
I can't switch seats with you.
我不能和你换座位
I mean, I got the... I can't sit in the middle.
我意思是 我有... 我不能坐中间
It's claustro... claustrophobic in there.
我...我有幽闭恐惧症
It's okay. I just have to ask because I'm up so often.
好吧 我就问问 因为我得不停进进出出
I'm sorry. I'll die in the middle.
抱歉 我坐中间会死的
It's so painful, too.
坐中间也让我很难受
Just wanna see where the bathrooms are so I know,
我还得看看卫生间在哪儿
'cause it's gonna be a run. Okay, fine.
因为一会儿可能要跑过去 唉行吧
Really?
真的?
You are such a gentleman. Thank you so much.
你真是个绅士 非常感谢你
You're welcome.
不用谢
Heh-hey, my lucky day.
嘿 我运气不错啊
Yeah, mine, too.
是吧 我也是
I'm just looking for the little thing.
我在找这个插孔
Gotta buckle up. Jesus Christ.
得把安全带系上 我的天
Give it here.
放这儿
Oh, come on.
哦 可真行
Can I grab one of your Kleenex, please?
能给我张纸巾吗?
Oh.
噢
I just got... I think it's just allergies.
我只是...我想只是过敏了
Oh, man.
我的天哪
No. No.
不行 不行
No.
不行
Sir, if I could just have you open your eyes
先生 您能否把眼睛睁开
so I can see your pupils.
我好看您的瞳孔
If you could just try and relax a little bit.
请您试着放轻松一些
Long, deep breaths. Excuse me, everyone.
深呼吸 抱歉 各位
One of our passengers has taken ill.
我们飞机上有位乘客有身体状况
If there's a doctor onboard,
如果飞机上有医生
can you please ring your call button?
能否按一下您座位上的呼叫铃
Now, sir, are you currently...
先生 您现在...
Hey, they're asking for a doctor.
嘿 他们要找一个医生
Mmmmm. Huh?
算了 别 哈?
You're not gonna heed the call?
你不打算应♥召♥而上?
Give it a minute. He's gonna be fine.
等一会儿就好 他没事的
How do you know? You don't even know what he has.
你怎么知道 你都不知道他得什么病了
You ever been part of an emergency landing?
你有紧急降落过吗?
Is that what you want, Larry?
那样你就开心了吗 拉里?
To spend the night in Lubbock, Texas, at a Days Inn
你想在德克萨斯州卢博克市的酒店住一整晚
with a $15 voucher from Cinnabon?
就得到一张肉桂卷店15刀的优♥惠♥券吗?
Think about it.
你想一下吧
Excuse me.
抱歉
I'd like to use the bathroom.
我想去卫生间
Okay.
好吧
Here. Thank you.
去吧 谢谢你
Yeah, don't... don't move too much.
就这样 别...别动着您龙躯
Don't get up.
别起来
Ow!
啊!
Ah! Why don't you move your foot, for God's sake?!
呃 你能不能动一下你的脚 真的是?!
I'm so glad I ran into you on this flight.
真高兴在飞机上碰到你了
I'll call up Marty. We'll set up a game.
我给马蒂打电♥话♥ 我们约一场
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表