as was every other guy in the audience.
就像观众中的每个人一样
It's just the reasons he's getting kicked out of the house
他被踢出房♥子的原因
are so fuckin' petty.
太浅薄了
No, I completely disagree with you.
不 我完全不同意你的观点
Look, he's a terrible houseguest.
听着 他是个可怕的客人
His life depends on his being a good houseguest.
他的人生取决于他做个好客人
He's a pig! He doesn't do the dishes!
他是头猪!他不洗碗!
That's funny!
这很有趣的!
Maybe we just need different reasons.
也许我们只是需要不同的理由
Okay, I'll come up with some other reasons.
好吧 我会想出一些其他的理由
How's that? Okay.
- 怎么样? - 好
It's not gonna work anyway. Why not?
- 总归是行不通的 - 为什么不?
Because men will look at tits over anything.
因为男人会看事业线甚于任何事情
You could be in the last inning of the World Series,
你可以是出现在世界职业棒球大赛的最后一局
a 3-2 score, bases loaded,
3-2 得分 满垒
somebody changes the channel and there's tits on,
有人换了有胸看的节目
they will not go back to the World Series.
他们就不会再回头看世界职业棒球大赛了
We're on the verge of making a great musical,
我们在制♥作♥一出伟大音乐剧的边缘
and you're scapegoating tits?
你却让胸当替罪羊?
It's the scene. No, it's the tits!
- 是这场戏的问题 - 不 是胸!
It's the scene. Tits!
是戏 胸!
Scene! Scene! Scene! Tits! Tits! Tits!
- 戏!戏!戏! - 胸!胸 !胸!
Scene, and she stays.
是戏 她留下
Sorry.
抱歉
All right, insufficient "sorry."
好的吧 不充分的“抱歉”
Terrible, awful, horrible "sorry."
差劲 糟糕 坏到爆的“抱歉”
Apparently, the Miranda "sorrys"
显然 米兰达式的“抱歉”
are just as bad as their "thank yous."
和他们的“谢谢”一样糟糕
You heard me... 1,200.
你听到了...一千二百刀
1,200 fuckin' dollars to skip a day on his real job
他一天没上班 还赚他妈的一千二百刀
to come with you guys paintballing?
就为来跟你们玩彩弹射击?
You're a good guy. Thank you.
- 你是个好人 - 谢谢你
I respect you for that. People don't think I'm a nice guy.
- 我因此尊重你 - 人们不认为我是一个好人
Basically, you're paying this motherfucker
事实上 你就是付钱让这个混♥蛋♥...
to shoot people with a goddamn paint gun.
用一只该死的油漆枪射人
See?
懂了?
You know what I just realized?
你知道我刚刚意识到什么吗?
Mmhmm? I gave this guy 1,200,
- 嗯哼? - 我给他一千二百刀
but he wasn't gonna make 1,200.
但他原本赚不到一千二百刀
That's his gross. Mmm!
- 那是税前 - 嗯!
They're gonna deduct taxes from what he's getting.
他们会从他得到的钱中扣除税款
He'd only wind up with 700 or 750.
他只会得到七百或七百五十刀
The guy just made $500 off me.
那家伙刚从我身上刮了五百美元
You fucked up.
你搞砸了
See, when you give somebody money,
听着 当你给人钱时
you gotta add that shit up in your brain.
你必须在你的大脑中算清楚
You FICA. You take the fuckin' difference out!
你要像FICA[社会保险] 你给我把差额减了!
You FICA! I'm not FICA!
- 你得FICA! - 我又不是FICA!
You "FIC'd" up.
你搞砸了
He just made money on you!
他在刮你的钱!
Ah. Hello.
啊 你好
Ernest, Valentina.
恩斯特 瓦伦蒂娜
Hi. Hello, Larry.
- 嗨 - 你好拉里
Please, come in.
请进
Yeah. Well, this is it.
是的 好了 就这样
Looks great.
看起来不错
Oh, man.
哦 伙计
Oh, this is Leon.
哦 他是里昂
He lives in my guesthouse.
他住在客房♥
Hello, Leon. I like that look.
你好里昂
Yeah, I like that jacket. Thank you very much.
- 我喜欢那件夹克 - 十分感谢
My mother gave it to me.
我母亲留给我的
Your mother gave you the jacket? Yes.
- 你母亲给你的夹克? - 是呀
It was hers.
曾经是她的
Really? Mmhmm.
- 当真? - 嗯嗯
They make that bag for men?
这个包是男款的?
Yes, this bag is made for men, women,
是的 这款包男士女士
anybody who enjoys carrying things around.
想出门装东西的都能背
You two are married? Yeah. Yes.
你俩结婚了? 是啊
So you got on one knee and asked her to marry you?
所以你是单膝跪地向她求婚的吗?
No, no, no.
不 不 不
It was during the intermission of "Swan Lake."
是在《天鹅湖》幕间休息时
I just looked to her and said, "Will you marry me?"
我就看着她说"你愿意嫁给我吗?"
Okay, that's a ballet, all right? You got it?
好了 那是芭蕾 好吧?问够了没?
Last one. No, no! No last one.
最后一个 不行!没有最后一个
Did you get on top of her on the honeymoon night?
你在蜜月那晚是在她上面吗?
Shut the fuck up. Get out of here.
你♥他♥妈♥闭上嘴吧 赶紧出去
I'm just asking questions.
我就随便问问
Don't ask any more questions, okay? Shut up.
别再问了 行吗?闭嘴吧您
Um, you guys interested in a house tour?
呃 你们想参观一下房♥子吗?
SSure. Okay.
当 当然 好的
Will you be joining us, Leon?
要一起吗 里昂?
Yeah.
好
Cool.
酷
Is that good?
还好吗?
Dining room, kitchen's that way.
餐厅 厨房♥在那边
By the way, make yourself at home.
顺便说下 就当自己家
You know, feel free to use the refrigerator.
冰箱随便用
You've got refrigerator privileges. How's that?
你们获得了用冰箱的特权 感觉如何?
Cool. Thank you.
酷 谢谢
Before I forget, this little gadget, okay?
趁着我还没忘 这小玩意儿 看看
Watch this.
瞧这
You want the curtains down, you press that button,
想拉窗帘 按着按钮
now you stop it, and now they go up.
松手 它就上去了
Isn't that great? I love this thing.
棒不棒?我特喜欢这玩意儿
Love it.
特喜欢
I don't see why I would ever need that.
我不明白为什么我会需要它
No, no! Look, look! See?
不 不!看啊 看啊!瞧见没?
Here, look.
看着
Voila!
瞧瞧吧![法语]
You're showing us the same function?
你是展示了同一个功能吗?
Yeah, I guess.
是啊 我想是的
Hmm. Hmm.
嗯 嗯
Um... oh.
呃… 噢
Bedrooms are upstairs,
卧室在楼上
and, uh, there are two guest rooms if you'd like.
还有 呃 如果你们需要的话 那有两间客房♥
Whoo!
噢哟!
Why would we need two bedrooms?
为什么我们需要两间卧室?
No, no... no reason. Uh...
不 不是…不为什么 呃…
No reason?
不为什么?
We are husband and wife.
我们是夫妻
We sleep in one bedroom.
我们睡一间房♥
No, but I know a lot of people who sleep in separate bedrooms.
不是 但我认识很多分房♥睡的人
Couples. Yeah.
也是夫妻 是的
Really? Like who? Mmm.
是吗?像是谁? 嗯
You want names? Okay, I'll give you names.
你们想知道名字吗?好嘛 我告诉你们名字
Um, Pete Rose, Tony Perez,
呃 彼得罗斯 托尼佩雷斯
Johnny Bench, uh, George Foster,
约翰尼班奇 呃 乔治福斯特
Dave Concepción.
戴夫康赛普西翁
You... you've named six old baseball players
你…你说了六个老棒球运动员的名字
who are married but sleep in separate bedrooms?
他们都是结婚了但分房♥睡?
Yeah.
是啊
Even the Hit King?
击打王也是?
Yeah. Hit King especially.
对啊 特别是击打王
Well, we sleep in a bedroom together.
好吧 我们一起睡一间房♥
Yeah. You know what, um...
是啊 这样嘛 呃…
Let's forget about it. I'm... I'm... I'm sorry.
当没发生过这茬吧 我…对不起
I'm sorry, was that an apology?
对不起 这是道歉吗?
No good?
不行吗?
There wasn't really any emotion to it.
没有任何情绪在里面
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表