We just wanna make sure that it's just not a fling.
我们只是想确定这不是一时的事
We're just interested in where you see this relationship going.
我们想知道您觉得这段关系会怎么发展下去
Yeah, the relationship going. I don't know.
怎么发展下去 我不知道
You know, they're kind of tough.
这很难
You get involved with somebody, and all of a sudden,
你跟某个人亲密起来 突然之间
you got to check in, you got to report in,
你就得开始汇报行程
you got to text them, make those phone calls.
发短♥信♥ 打电♥话♥
You go away for a weekend with your friends on a trip to Vegas,
如果周末跟朋友去趟拉斯维加斯
you come back, she says, "Did you had fun?"
回来之后 她会问 "玩得开心吗?"
You got to lie, say, "No, no, I didn't have fun.
你就得撒谎说 "不开心
"No, no, it wasn't fun at all. Worst trip I ever made in my life."
"一点都不开心 是我这辈子最糟糕的旅行"
Then she talks to one of your friends and they say they had a fantastic time.
然后她跟你的朋友聊天 他们说旅行很愉快
She comes back to me, she says, "Your friends said you had a great time."
她就会回来跟我说 "你的朋友们说你玩得很开心"
And you go, "No, no, they had a great time. I had a lousy time."
你就得说 "不 不 他们很开心 我过得很糟"
Uh...
呃...
in general, how are you with commitments, relationships?
总的来说 您怎么对待承诺和关系?
I can't sleep with the same bed with anybody.
我没法儿跟任何人睡同一张床
It's, ugh, a horrible night's sleep.
不然肯定睡不好
You can't... you... I'm off in a corner like this.
你不能... 我只能缩到角落像这样
You know, 'cause I don't want another body touching mine
因为我不想在睡觉的时候
when I'm trying to fall asleep.
有人碰我
And you can't turn this way because then you get... you got face-to-face.
但是你又不能转过去 因为那样又会面对面了
You don't wanna do that in the middle of the night.
我可不想在大半夜看到一张脸
Well, where... where do you see the relationship going?
那么... 您觉得这段关系会有什么结果呢?
I see it going, hopefully, one day,
我希望 某一天
to the point where I'll let her sleep in the guestroom.
我们能发展到我让她睡在客房♥的程度
I'm... I'm shooting for that.
我在朝着那个目标努力
Uh, we just want to make sure that Eddie is coming for the right reasons.
我们只是想确定艾迪是出于正确的原因才来这里的
Yes. Oh, well, yes.
没错 那当然
And that you're in a long-term, committed relationship.
确定您处于一段长♥期♥稳定的关系中
Well, I can... I can give you nine months.
这个嘛... 九个月是可以的
Um, that's...
呃... 那也...
Well, no, I can give you... I can give you nine months.
我可以确定... 确保九个月
Nine happy months.
九个月开心的日子
Then I can give you years and years of... of being miserable.
之后 我可以保证给你们一年又一年的痛苦
But we'll be together!
但是我们会在一起!
Well, that's actually
事实上
really what we're looking to hear, Larry,
我们就是想听到这个 拉里
is that you are gonna be together
你们会在一起
for an extended amount of time.
保持一段较长的时间
Absolutely. At least while Eddie is here at school.
当然了 至少是艾迪在学校的这段时间
Unless she gets sick or something, in which case I'll...
除非她病了或者怎么样 那样的话...
I'll leave her quickly. You could understand that.
我会很快离开她的 你们能理解吧
I'm not gonna visit people in the hospital.
我可不会去医院看望别人
I'm... I'm not crazy, you know.
我可没那么疯 你知道的
Otherwise...
除此之外...
I adore this woman.
我很喜欢这个女人
Excuse me.
不好意思
Hello.
你好
LD, it's the FunkMan. Hey, I can't talk right now.
拉里 我是冯克兄 嘿 我现在不方便说话
All right, I'll make it quick. I can't host Cesar's pool party.
好吧 我长话短说 我不能让凯撒来办泳池派对了
What? Why? Well, Marilyn wants us
什么?为什么? 玛丽莲想跟我
to go to Catalina, so I've got to do it.
去卡塔利娜岛 所以我得去那儿
I'm very disappointed. And I'm sure Cesar will be, too.
我很失望 凯撒肯定也会很失望
And Little Cesar.
还有小凯撒
I don't know Little Cesar and I don't really know Cesar.
我不认识小凯撒 而且也基本不认识凯撒
But, uh, we still on for brunch Sunday?
但是周日我们还是会一起吃早午餐吧?
Uh, I guess so.
应该吧
Okay, I'll see you then.
好的 那到时见了
All right. Goodbye.
好了 再见
So, uh, Larry, again, we're very happy you came in, talked to us about Eddie.
拉里 我们很高兴你来跟我们说艾迪的事
I think things, um... I think look pretty good.
我觉得...进展都很顺利
We're very, uh...
我们很...
Could my handyman and his family
我的杂工能带他们一家
use your pool on Saturday?
周六来这里用你们的游泳池吗?
Hi. Hey.
嗨 嘿
Same table. Is it?
还是这桌 是吗?
Champagne. Oh.
香槟 噢
This time we'll drink it.
这次我们一定得喝了它
What's the matter?
怎么了?
I just got off the phone with the Pemberton Academy.
我刚跟彭伯顿学院的打完电♥话♥
What'd they say?
他们怎么说?
Eddie didn't get in.
艾迪没被录取
He didn't get in? No.
没被录取? 没有
Why?
为什么?
Because of the condition
因为你的杂工
that your handyman and his family
和他的家人
left the Pemberton Academy pool.
对学校泳池造成的状况
What? What's the condition?
什么?什么状况?
Befouled.
弄脏了
Little Cesar befouled the pool?
小凯撒把游泳池弄脏了?
Why would you send them there?
你为什么要让他去们去那儿?
Of all the pools in California?
加州有那么多泳池 为什么非要去那个?
I don't know, 'cause Little Cesar wanted to use a pool!
我没办法啊 小凯撒想要游泳池!
I couldn't... I couldn't refuse Little Cesar.
我没法... 我不能拒绝他
Why do they have to use a pool at all?
他们到底为什么要用游泳池?
Cesar flipped the tip on me and, you know,
凯撒反转了我的小费
he wouldn't take the tip, so I was obligated to!
他不肯收我的小费 所以我必须帮忙!
Hi! Hello!
嗨! 哈喽!
More obligated than to... hi!
比起帮我还要重要... 嗨!
Hi. How are you?
嗨 你们好吗?
What a day!
今天太棒了!
We just came back from Catalina.
我们刚从卡塔利娜岛回来
Oh, heard that's beautiful. What a cruise!
噢 听说那里很漂亮 游船太棒了!
Dolphins! Great boat, beautiful.
还有海豚! 船特别漂亮
Magnificent. I think I got too much sun.
美妙绝伦 我觉得我可能晒太多太阳了
How are you guys doing?
你们怎么样?
Gosh, I am so sorry, but I think I have to go.
天啊 真是抱歉 我可能得走了
Oh, no.
噢 不
We just had a "go home" argument, and I have to go.
我们刚才经历了一次"回家吧"的吵架 我得走了
Oh, no, no, no. Don't do that! No, don't do that!
噢 不 不 别这样!别这样啊!
I just feel so upset. I'm not gonna be able to rally for today.
我觉得很难过 今天可能没办法打起精神了
Yeah. Thank you. You understand.
好吧 谢谢 你可以理解吧
Thanks for trying. Oh, no. I'm sorry, no.
谢谢 你至少努力了 不 对不起
I'll see you, maybe, again, but who can say?
下次再见吧 不过谁知道还会不会见呢?
I might not. No, I'm so... ah! Ah, I'm sorry!
可能不会了 别啊 我真的很... 对不起!
Enjoy the champagne.
享用你们的香槟吧
I'm sorry! Ah! Here we go.
对不起! 打开了哦
Oh!
噢!
Mr. David, get in.
大卫先生 上车
Get... get in the car? What, where... where are we going?
上车?什么... 你要带我去哪儿?
I haven't even had... had brunch yet.
我还没... 吃早午餐
Get in.
上车
Okay.
好吧
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Go.
开车
There was no reason for me to get to the back of the line.
没有理由让我重新排队
As I said, I had already waited,
正如我说过的 我已经排过了
and those brunch buffet lines are interminable.
而且那自助餐的队伍无限长
Yes, I am familiar
是的 我明白
because they cook the eggs while you wait.
因为他们在你们等的时候做♥鸡♥蛋
And all I wanted... just a little bit more home fries.
而且我只是想要...一点点的炸薯条
Ah, yes, home fries.
啊 是的 炸薯条
A nice complement to the eggs.
很配鸡蛋
With ketchup?
加番茄酱了吗?
Yes, of course.
是的 当然
So it seems wrong to wait 15 minutes just for that.
那么为这个等15分钟看起来不合理
Yes, of course. Why even get them?
是的 当然 还为什么要拿它?
Exactly. So I took a chance.
是的 所以我冒了险
But the outcry
但是那些大声抗♥议♥
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表