"Oh, gotta be careful. Big Larry's watching you."
"噢 要小心一点 老大哥拉里看着你呢"
Big Larry is not tracking Big Murray.
老大哥拉里才没有监视老大哥莫瑞
Big Larry is tracking Big Murray.
老大哥拉里就是在监视老大哥莫瑞
Big Larry has better things to do than track Big Murray.
老大哥拉里有比监视老大哥莫瑞更好的事做
Then why are you writing it all down?
那你为什么要把这件事写进剧本里?
Hey, Larry, can I talk to you a second?
嗨 拉里 能借一步说话吗?
Excuse me, Murray. I'm sorry. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
不好意思 莫瑞 真抱歉 好吧好吧
Be careful what you say around this guy, huh?
在这家伙周围说话可得小心了
He's a Murray tracker!
他是莫瑞监视者!
There's your outfit tracker, right there.
这是个衣着监视者 就他
Hey, what's this I hear about you asking Cody Gutcher for his money back?
我听说你让科迪谷彻尔还钱 怎么回事儿啊?
Yeah, I asked Cody Gutcher for my money back, yeah.
没错 我是让科迪谷彻尔把钱还给我
But not all of it. Just the money he owed me.
但不是全部还我 只是他欠我的那部分
Cody Gutcher is one of the best company managers in the fuckin' country!
科迪谷彻尔是他妈全国最好的剧团经理之一!
We almost lost him to "Spring Awakening," and we have him!
他差点就去做《春醒》了 现在我们得到他了!
I don't give a shit if Cody Gutcher goes to "Spring Awakening!"
我才不在乎科迪谷彻尔是不是去做《春醒》了
I'm nice enough to give him $1,200,
我好心给了他一千二百刀
and he steals 450 of it!
结果他偷了四百五!
You're nice enough to do the gesture. Finish the gesture.
你一番好意说明你是个好人 那好人做到底啊
I did finish the gesture, then I was expecting a gesture from him!
我已经做到底了 现在我希望他也能表达他的好意
No. "Here's a gesture. Where's my gesture back, motherfucker?!"
这不对 "这是我的好意 你的好意呢?混账?!"
That's your version of a gesture?
这就是你所谓的示好?
You got something off your chest. Are you happy?
你终于一吐为快了 高兴了吧?
Yeah. I got something on my chest, okay?
没错 我也要吐槽 可以吗?
Go for it. Valentina Miranda and her husband Ernst,
说吧 瓦伦蒂娜米兰达和她的丈夫恩斯特
who I was generous enough to let stay in my house...
我慷慨地同意他们住到我家...
Yeah, and I said, "Thank you."
是的 我说了"谢谢"
They're swingers. Yeah, I know.
他们是换偶夫妻 是啊 我知道
You know they're swingers, you don't tell me?!
你知道但是没告诉我?!
I told you they were an interesting couple.
我跟你说了他们是一对很有趣的夫妻
"Interesting" is not "swinging!"
"有趣"不等于"换偶"!
I was there when you met them.
你见他们的时候我也在场
You said, "Make yourself at home. Stay as long as you want."
你说 "别拘束 想住多久就住多久"
So they entertained. Entertained?! That's playing mahjongg!
所以他们就随意了 "随意"?!玩麻将才叫"随意"!
This was like a Roman orgy, like Caligula!
他们那简直就是罗马群♥交♥!像《罗马帝国艳情史》一样
You know what you do in someone else's house?
你知道在别人家里应该怎么样吗?
What?
怎样?
You tiptoe.
你要小心翼翼
You say please, you say thank you, you clean up.
要说"请" "谢谢" 还要打扫干净
"May I use your refrigerator?"
"我可以用你的冰箱吗?"
Guests tiptoe! That's what you do!
踮着脚走路那样小心翼翼!客人应该这样!
Oh, no, I wanna have fun at the fuckin' Larry David house.
噢 不 我想去该死的拉里大卫家玩
Tiptoe and play mah-jongg, that's your idea of fuckin' fun.
踮着脚走路然后玩麻将 这就是你心目中的"好玩"
You should've seen. They trashed the whole house!
你应该去看看 他们把整个房♥子都变成垃圾堆了!
And you know what else? They broke my curtain remote!
你知道还有什么吗?他们把我的窗帘遥控弄坏了!
What the fuck's a curtain remote? A curtain remote?
窗帘遥控是什么玩意儿? 窗帘遥控?
It opens and closes, opens and closes the curtains!
就是能打开 关上 再打开 再关上窗帘的东西!
Who needs a curtain remote?
谁会需要窗帘遥控?
You fuckin' do this! That's how you open a curtain!
你♥他♥妈♥这样不就行了!窗帘都是这么开的!
You've obviously never used a curtain remote.
显然你从来没用过窗帘遥控
Who would need one? It's a curtain!
有谁会要用啊?是窗帘啊!
It's a good thing! It's a fun thing!
那是个好东西!很好玩!
If you ever did it, you wouldn't even think about it!
一旦你用过了 你就会不假思索地用下去!
Well, I'm never coming to your house,
我永远都不会去你家的
'cause I don't want to tiptoe around
因为我才不想到处踮着脚走路
and maybe get refrigerator privileges!
然后还不确定会不会得到使用冰箱的特权!
You gesture-rescinding motherfucker!
你个收回好意的混♥蛋♥!
That's right. That's right.
没错 没错
At least I don't have cousins who are sex degenerates!
至少我没有性生活堕落的表妹!
What'd you say about my family? You Mirandas!
你怎么说我家里人呢? 你们米兰达一家!
You don't give proper "thank yous,"
你们不会好好说"谢谢"
you don't give proper "sorrys,"
也不会好好说"对不起"
and you're a bunch of sex perverts!
你们都是一帮性变♥态♥!
Oh!
喔!
You've besmirched the honor of my family,
你诋毁了我家族的名声
and I demand satisfaction.
我要求决斗
Satisfaction... you shall have.
那我就跟你... 决斗
It's a duel.
这是一场决斗
These proceedings shall fall under the auspices
其过程将会遵循
of the Code Duello... Irish version.
决斗准则... 爱尔兰版本
I'm given to understand that one of the gentlemen
据我了解 两位先生中的一位
has perceived a slight and demands satisfaction.
认为自己被侮辱了 因此要求决斗
That's correct.
没错
This is your final chance to offer an apology,
这是你表达歉意的最后机会
thereby saving face.
以挽回颜面
No apology is forthcoming.
我不会道歉
Very well. We shall proceed.
很好 让我们继续
Gentlemen, choose your weapon.
先生们 请选择武器
Will anyone present stand as the second to the offended party?
现场有人愿意做被冒犯一方的助手吗?
I will.
我愿意
Will anyone present stand forth
现场有人愿意做
as the second to the transgressor?
冒犯一方的助手吗?
I will.
我愿意
Swell.
很好
If the principals would please hand their weapons
现在请当事人把武器
to their seconds
交给助手
to be inspected and loaded with one projectile.
检查武器 并且装上一发子弹
I don't know how to do this. What?
我不知道怎么弄 什么?
Why'd you volunteer for second if you don't know what you're doing?
你不知道怎么弄还自愿当助手?
I'm from Newport Beach. I've never loaded a gun before.
我家是新港滩的 我从来没给枪上过膛
Give me the paintball.
把彩弹给我
That's it. There's nothing to it. Sorry.
这样就好了 这没什么难的 对不起
Very well. Please stand back-to-back.
非常好 请背对背站好
Gentlemen, on my count,
先生们 听我的命令
you will proceed to walk ten paces,
你们将会前进十步
at which point you will turn,
然后转身
aim your weapons, and fire.
举起武器 然后开枪
And ten, nine...
十 九...
...eight, seven...
...八 七...
...six, five,
...六 五
four, three,
四 三
two, one!
二 一!
Lin! Oh, my God! It's in his mouth!
林! 哦 天呐!打到他嘴里了!
Come on, Larry. It was... it was an accident!
你干嘛呢 拉里 这是...这是个意外!
I was gonna fire in the air!
我要朝天开枪的!
Aaron Burr!
阿伦伯尔!
Aaron Burr! I'm not Aaron Burr!
阿伦伯尔! 我不是阿伦伯尔!
No, no, no! Lin!
不 不 不! 林!
Where the fuck is he? He says he was gonna be here!
他到底在他妈哪儿?他说他会在这的!
I don't know. I'm gonna fucking kill him.
我不知道 我要他妈的杀了他
Family, friends, and loved ones,
亲人们 朋友们 心爱的人
we are gathered here today to celebrate
我们今天欢聚于此
one of life's greatest moments...
庆祝一个人一生中最伟大的时刻...
the joining of two lives in this union we call marriage.
两个人结为夫妻
Victor and Sammi have asked you today
维克托和萨米希望你们今天
to be here to bear witness
来到这里为此见证
and to offer your love and support
并提供你们的爱与支持
as they embark on this next chapter of their lives.
他们即将开启新的人生篇章
Victor, we would be remiss if we didn't thank you for your service.
维克托 我们如果不感谢你的服役是很无礼的
Now, please take each other's hands for your vows.
现在 请双方牵手宣誓
Victor, do you take Sammi to be your wife?
维克托 你愿意娶萨米为妻吗?
I do.
我愿意
Do you commit yourself to her happiness
你能承诺为她带来幸福
and self-fulfillment as a person?
和自我满足吗?
I... I do. I do.
我...我愿意 我愿意
Do you promise to love... All right, enough, enough. Excuse me, miss.
你能保证去爱... 好的 够了 够了 抱歉 小姐
Out. You gotta go. What? What?
出去 你得出去 什么?什么?
Get the hell outta here.
滚出去
And cover up! What?
先把衣服穿好了! 什么?
Sorry, everybody.
抱歉各位
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表