from the no-talking rule that you've imposed?
你设定的不说话条约?
No. Just for tonight so we can all have some fun.
不 只是今晚 这样我们就能有点乐趣
No. We're at the same table...
不 我们坐在一张桌子上
Exemption denied.
你要求的豁免被否决了
Okay.
好的吧
Hey, this is fun, huh?
嘿 这很有意思 不是么?
I'm having the time of my life.
我正在度过最美妙的时光
This is really a blast.
这真是一段美好的时光
Too bad we're gonna have to leave early.
不幸的是 我们需要早点离席
I gotta pack. San Francisco.
我要收拾行李去旧金山
And Jeff's driving me to the airport, you know.
你知道的 杰夫要载我去机场
Think I was gonna buy that bullshit accidental text?
以为我会相信那个狗屁误发短♥信♥?
"Oh, I love my wife so much
"哦 我很爱我的妻子
and... and I'll miss the football game."
然后 然后我就要错过看球赛了"
You think I bought that "accidental text on purpose"?
你认为我会相信那个“故意发送的误发短♥信♥”么
What... what is an accidental text on purpose?
什么叫“故意发送的误发短♥信♥”?
You send somebody a text,
你给某人发短♥信♥
pretending it to be to somebody else
假装是发给另一个人
so they think they're reading a private text.
这样他们就认为他们读的是私人短♥信♥
But, really, what they're trying to do
但是 事实上 这就是他们想做的
is give you the information
给你这些信息
that they want to manipulate you with.
他们想掌控你
It's bullshit. Huh.
真是狗屁 唔
Did you send me an accidental text on purpose?
你有没有给我发过“故意发送的误发短♥信♥”?
Oh...
哦...
You did. That was a bullshit text.
你发过 那是一条狗屁短♥信♥
I... I don't remember that.
我记不起来了
Do you like my water?
你喜欢喝我家的水么?
I... you know, I really don't... I don't remember doing that.
我...你知道 我真的...真的不记得我那样做过
Do you like my water?
你喜欢喝我家的水么?
I can't stand your water.
我受不了那个水
I can't... I don't even know what to say.
我不能...我都不知道该说些什么
It's like I took a straw and put it in a frog's ass.
那个味道就像是把草放到了青蛙的下♥体♥
It makes me sick!
真令人作呕
I wanna barf every time I get near it.
每当我靠近它都想吐
I can't stand the smell, I can't stand the color,
我不能忍♥受那个味道 我不能忍♥受那个色泽
and I cannot stand the taste.
我不能忍♥受那个口感
I can't take it anymore!
我再也受不了了
You know what, talk to him all you want.
你猜啥 想和他说话 你随便说吧
Wow, you're the only guy at this table
哇哦 你是这张桌上仅剩的
that could hold on to a woman.
有女伴的人了
Thank you, everyone, for coming tonight
谢谢 各位 今晚的出席
to honor Tip McDougal and his lovely wife, Nancy.
向提普麦克杜格尔和他妻子南希致敬
We're losing a beloved member of the Ocean View family.
我们海景家族今晚就要少一个令人尊敬的会员了
Aw. Tip, we'll miss you.
嗯嗯 提普 我们会怀念你的
But in retirement, maybe Tip will finally be able to play some golf.
不过退休后 也许提普终于可以 打一把真的高尔夫了
We had so many great times with Tip
我们和提普共享好时光
and some rough ones, too.
也有艰难的时候
But he was mostly on the fairway.
但是他大部分时间都在状态
I remember one time on the 18th hole, he had knocked...
我记得有一次打全场赛 他打了...
Larry, I hate to even bother you with this, but I'm on in two minutes.
拉里 非常抱歉因为这件事情打扰你 但是我只有两分钟了
This guy just took my joke. Can you help me out?
这个家伙刚把我的笑话讲了 你可以帮下我么?
What are you talking about? This is a comedy emergency.
你在说什么?这是喜剧的紧急求助
I'm off duty. Why won't you help me?
我下班了 为什么你不能帮我呢?
You didn't heed the call on the plane.
你忽视了飞机上别人的求救
You welched on a $200 bet.
你还赖了200刀的赌账
You sent me an accidental text on purpose.
你还给我发了故意发送的误发短♥信♥
I invented the accidental text, okay?
“故意发送的误发短♥信♥”是我发明的 好么?
Yeah, go back to your table. Get out. Go back.
好了 回到你的桌子上 离开这里 回去
And, you...
另外 你
You've been drinking water all night,
你一个晚上不停的喝水
haven't made one trip to the bathroom.
但是一次洗手间都没有去
Not one trip. I've been clocking you.
一次都没有 我一直在等你去
Sir. Sir! I have a condition.
这位先生 我有病况
Yeah, you have a condition, all right.
哦 你有病况 好的
You're a psychopath who uses a weak bladder
你是一个神经病
to take advantage of people.
用有病的膀胱做借口来占他人便宜
But first, the funniest doc on the links,
但是首先 有请球场上最有趣的
Dr. Nathan Winocur.
内森温诺克医生
Come on up here.
来 上台吧
You're gonna love this guy.
你们会爱上他的
Larry. Hey. It's Dave.
拉里 你好 我是戴夫
Oh! Hey. Three houses down.
哦 你好 我们隔了三户
How are you? Yeah, yeah, good, good.
你还好么 好的 很好
It's really good to see you here, Larry.
很高兴在这里见到你 拉里
Yeah, good... good to see you.
是呀 见到你很高兴
Yeah. I love the car wash.
是呀 我很喜欢洗车
Oh, my God, yeah. Right?
哦 天呀 就是 是吧?
It's just endlessly fascinating, you know?
这太迷人了 你知道么
It comes down on a conveyer,
把车开到履带上
the brushes, the water.
然后冲刷 冲洗
You feel like you wanna go through it. That's right.
看得你也想体验一把 这是真的
You know? That's exactly right.
你知道么? 你说的太对了
I look at a dirty car, Larry, and I feel sorry for it.
我看见了一辆很脏的车 拉里 我都为它感到抱歉
It's almost like it's screaming out,
看起来它就在像嘶吼
"Wash me!
"洗洗我吧!
Wash me."
洗洗我吧!"
Good to see you, Larry. Yeah.
拉里 很高兴见到你 嗯
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表