She's a very talented dancer.
她是个很有天分的舞者
Oh, we should put that on my social channels or something.
哦 我们应该把视频发到我的社交平台上
I saw her dance. She's not... she's not much of a dancer.
我看过她跳舞 她..她算不上个舞者吧
Oh, what the fuck do you know, Larry?
哦 你♥他♥妈♥知道什么 拉里?
- I saw the tape. - You know talent? You know dancing?
-我看过录影带 -你懂什么是天赋? 你懂什么是舞蹈?
I saw the tape of the dancing. I don't wanna get into it.
我看了那段舞蹈录影 我不想讨论这个了
What was the last dance program you ever saw?
你上一次看舞蹈节目是什么时候?
Did you go to Martha Graham? No.
你去看过玛莎葛兰姆的舞蹈吗? 没有
Yeah, because I don't like to go out of my way to be bored.
是啊 我可不想为无聊的事大费周章
I could show Elizabeth right now
我可以现在就让伊丽莎白看看
a video of her dancing, which is magnificent.
她的一段漫妙绝伦的舞蹈视频
I'll watch that video and you can watch
我会看看那段视频 你可以看看
a video of Mr. Noodle chasing a string.
我家猫追绳子的视频
- All right, enough! - It is the cutest thing you ever saw.
-好吧 够了! -它会是你看过最可爱的猫
This is a underprivileged child...
那可是一个贫困的孩子啊....
- Oh. - ...who came into our world.
-哦 -...她来到我们的世界
Look, I just wanna be helpful, you know?
听着 我只是想帮帮忙 你懂吗?
Elvid told me about the situation and...
阿卫跟我说过这的情况 并且...
- Who? - Oh, El...
-谁? -哦 阿...
- She calls me Elvid. - It's my little...
-她称呼我阿卫 -那是我的小...
Why the fuck do you call him "Elvid"?
你♥他♥妈♥为什么管他叫"阿卫"?
- It's my little nickname. - Nickname.
-那是我的昵称 -昵称
You know? I like to have... he calls me Lizzie,
你知道的 我喜欢有个...他叫我莉兹
- I call him Elvid. - Oh, Jesus.
-我叫他阿卫 -哦 天啊
Oh, wait a minute.
等等
A cop car just pulled up, Jeff.
来了辆警车 杰夫
What is that?
怎么了?
Oh, my God, Jeff!
天哪 杰夫
- My little sister! - I'm really sorry.
-我的小妹! -我真的很抱歉
- Oh, my God! - My glasses!
-谢天谢地! -我的眼镜!
My glasses!
我的眼镜!
I'm so happy to have you back.
你回来我真是太高兴了
Where'd you find her, Officer?
你在哪儿找到她的 警官?
- She was at her boyfriend's. - No, she wasn't.
-在她男朋友家 -不可能
She doesn't have a boyfriend. Come on.
她才没有男朋友 快进来
- All right. - You come in. We'll discuss it.
-好吧 -进来 我们谈谈
- Bite to eat? - Love it. Starving.
-去吃点东西吗? -好啊 我饿坏了
- Let's do it. - Great.
-走吧 -好
That's Jeff's Cubs hat.
那是杰夫的小熊队球帽
You gotta call the fire department.
你得叫消防员来
The fire department?
消防员?
That's very dangerous, Elvid.
这很危险的 阿卫
I got this, Lizzie.
我能搞定 莉兹
Wow, Elvid.
哇哦 阿卫
Is there nothing you're afraid of?
有你办不到的事吗?
Oh, yeah, yeah, yes!
噢 噢 下来了!
Oh.
啊欧
- Let's get the fuck out of here. - Okay.
-我们赶紧撤吧 -好
You have an... an idea for an app?
你有个应用的点子?
It's a fantastic idea.
是个绝妙的主意
Say I invite you over for dinner one night.
比如说 我请你到我家吃晚饭
Okay, I like where this is going.
我喜欢这设定
And I'm cooking...
我做了饭
- And then? - I've never done this in my life,
-然后呢? -我这辈子从没做过这样的事
...by the way, but I'm... it's just all hypothetical.
顺便说一句 这都是假设
- I like it. - So, now when dinner's over,
-我喜欢 -现在晚饭结束了
okay, and there's a big pile of dishes in the kitchen.
厨房♥里有一大堆盘子要洗
Sure.
没错
We don't wanna deal with that, right?
我们肯定不想洗碗
Wait till tomorrow. We've got other things to do.
明天再洗 先干别的
No, we don't even need to wait till tomorrow.
不用等到明天
- Why? - I pick up the phone,
-为什么? -我拿起手♥机♥
I open up the app, five minutes later,
打开应用 五分钟之后
there's people doing the dishes.
就有人来洗碗了
Excuse me, I'm looking for a suspect.
你好 我在找一名嫌犯
He vandalized police property. Larry David.
他破坏了警方财产 叫拉里大卫
Hi, I'm the restaurant manager.
嗨 我是餐厅经理
How may I help you?
有什么可以帮您?
Yes, I'm looking for Larry David.
我在找拉里大卫
- Ah, yes, Larry David. - Yeah, I'm looking for him.
-拉里大卫啊 -对 我在找他
He's one of our more engaging customers.
他是我们的老顾客了
They'll be driving all over the city just like Uber...
他们像优步司机一样在城里游荡
Okay. Right.
嗯 对
...and then they'll get their... their dish call.
然后就会接到洗碗订单
I just don't understand how you and I are getting it on after dinner
但是我不知道我们饭后要怎么继续
if there's a rando stranger in the house doing the dishes.
如果家里有个陌生人在洗碗
Oh, my God.
不是吧
- It's that cop. Come, come, come on! - Okay, okay.
-是那个警♥察♥ 走 快走 -好 好
You're not answering any of my questions.
你完全没有回答我的问题
Well, I just wanna tell you,
我只是想告诉你
I'm here to support the men in blue 110%.
我百分之二百支持警♥察♥的工作
Okay, uh, we need a plan. We gotta come up with a plan.
我们需要一个计划 得编个故事
- What's the story? What do we say? - Um, okay, here it is.
-什么故事 怎么说 -这样
We went across the street to buy some lemonade
我们当时过马路去买♥♥柠檬水
from these Girl Scouts.
女童军在卖♥♥
One of the Girl Scouts is Asian.
有个女孩是亚洲人
It's good to be specific when you lie.
说谎的时候要具体点
It's the cornerstone of a good lie.
细节是关键
- Okay. - Okay?
-好的 -行吧?
And the lemonade was delicious.
柠檬水很好喝
- Yes. I can taste it. - Delicious lemonade.
-我感觉到了 -美味的柠檬水
Yes, and all of a sudden, a gust of Santa Ana wind comes along
突然 一阵圣安娜大风刮来
and knocks the rake off the roof onto the hood of the car.
把房♥顶上的耙子吹下来砸到车上
- Yes. Okay, I can... - Got it?
-好的 我可以... -明白了吗?
I got it. Yes, of course. Are you kidding?
知道了 当然没问题 别开玩笑了
I did Shakespeare. I can handle this.
我可是演过莎士比亚的 这点儿算什么
- Is there a problem? - Yeah, there's a problem.
-有什么问题吗? -对 有个问题
You vandalized my car.
你弄坏了我的车
- Oh, no, no. - Oh, no, no, no.
-不不不 -不 没有
Officer, we were standing across the street
警官 当时我们站在街上
from your vehicle,
您的车停在对面
buying some lemonade from a... a stand.
我们在一个... 摊子那里买♥♥柠檬水
It's like a, you know, the wooden with..
就是 你知道 木头的...
- Lemonade stand? - ..a sign...
-柠檬水摊子? -有招牌...
..the lemonade stand.
柠檬水摊子
They were the little ones, the Brownies,
她们都很小 幼♥女♥童军
one of whom was Indian.
其中有一个是印度人
And we decided that we actually wanted Arnold Parkers,
最后我们决定还是喝阿诺德帕尔克
- and so... - Palmers.
-所以... -帕尔默
- I don't think so. - Palmer.
-我觉得不是 -是帕尔默
Arnold Palmer.
阿诺德帕尔默
Well, let's leave that detail for another day.
先不追究细节了
At any rate, he went into the house to...
总之 他去房♥子里...
He?
"他"?
...retrieve the... yes, there was a man.
去拿... 对 有个人
An Irishman who went into the house.
一个爱尔兰人进了屋子
He said... "I'll go get you...
他说 "我会给你们..."
ye the iced tea for the Arnold Parker."
"...拿冰茶做阿诺德帕尔克"
And so, while we were waiting
我们等他的时候
for the Arnolds Palm... whatever it is.
等阿诺德帕尔...什么的
- Palmer! - Anyway, a gust of wind came.
-帕尔默! -反正就是 刮了一阵大风
- It blew a rake off of the, um.. - The roof!
-把耙子从 呃... -房♥顶!
..roof!
对 房♥顶!
- Off the roof of the house onto the car. - I was handling it.
-从房♥顶上掉下来砸到车上了 -我可以的
Anyway, it blew the rake off of the roof...
风把耙子从房♥顶上刮下来了
and that's how your car was damaged.
你的车就是这样被弄坏的
All right, you're coming with me.
好吧 你俩跟我走一趟
It landed on your vehicle.
它掉在你车上了
Great! Great performance!
太棒了! 真是精彩的演出!
- You're an actress? - You know what?
-你也算演员? -你猜啥?
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表