- Yeah, I think we are. - Why?
-是的 我觉得是的 -为什么?
- Why? - Yeah, you reset.
-为什么? -是啊 你重置就好了啊
- Let's hit the button. - I don't think I can do that.
-让我们按下按钮 -我不认为能这样做
Yeah, we hit the... we hit the big button.
是的 我们按下...我们按下这个大按钮
You can't just press a button.
你不能仅仅是按下按钮
You can't just press a button.
你不能只是按下按钮
Why... why not?
为什么?为什么不能?
That a face?
这算做脸色吗?
What was it?
什么意思?
What did the face mean?
这脸色是什么意思?
What?
什么?
Good... good night.
晚...晚安
Mr. David. Hey, Sal.
大卫先生 嗨 萨尔
What ever happened to rabbit ears?
真是"天线惊变"啊
I can't tell you how many times my cable has gone down
我都数不过来遇上多少次线路坏了
right in the middle of one of my favorite shows.
就在看我最喜欢的节目的当头
Really? Has that ever happened to you?
真的吗 你遇到过这种情况吗
It's one of those things.
感觉就是
You're sitting, you're enjoying,
你坐着享受节目
you've got a nice little cup of coffee made,
给自己弄了杯咖啡
you're ready to enjoy the news, a little TV show...
准备看看新闻和电视节目
boom, what happens?
砰 你猜怎么
The cable goes down.
线路坏了
Sal, Sal. Isn't it horrible?
萨尔 这不是很要命吗
We can't do this anymore.
我们不能这样下去了
Do what, sir?
什么样 先生
I'd like to hit the reset button on our relationship
我想按下我们关系的重置按钮
and... and go back to the way it was
然后回到最初的样子
before I ever put the window down and started talking.
回到我摇下窗户听你说话以前
You know, just drive in with the window up, wave, and... and move on.
你知道的 关着窗户开进来挥挥手 就开走那种
You know, like everybody else. You don't enjoy our conversations?
你懂的 和别人一样 你不喜欢和我说话
No, I wouldn't say I don't enjoy them, but...
不 我不是说不喜欢 但
I haven't upset you in any way... No, I'm just...
我没有做什么冒犯你 不 我只是
I'm very anxious to play... I don't mean to be forward, sir.
我很焦急想要... 我不想冒犯 先生
No, no, no, it's nothing like that at all.
不不不 根本不是那样
I just like to get to the golf course. Yes, of course.
我只是想去高尔夫球场 是的没错
You want to play with your friends. Yeah. Yeah.
你想和朋友去玩 对
I understand exactly what you're saying, Mr. David.
那我完全懂你意思了 大卫先生
I'm excited to play, and I can't... Well, you can be excited.
我能去打球很兴奋 我不能... 嗯 您可以兴奋
You won't have me to worry about anymore.
我再也不会打扰您了
I'm not...
我不是
I'm not worried about... it wasn't that.
我不是担心 不是这个
Come on, d-don't be mad.
拜托别生气呀
I'm not mad, sir. I mean, I'll still drive by.
我没生气先生 这样 我还是会开到这里
I'll still see you with the window up,
只是关着窗户
and... I'll see you with the window up and I'll wave,
窗户是关着 但我会挥手
you know, the way... the way it used to be.
你懂的 就和以前一样
Good.
好
Good day, mister.
祝好 先生
Eh. Ah.
呃 啊
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Listen, I guess, I don't wanna keep harping on it,
听着 我不想啰嗦 但我猜
but Victor is so obsessed.
维克多有点念念不忘
I won't even say hurt.
我不是说难受
He's obsessed with you not thanking him for his service.
他只是对你不感激他的服役念念不忘
It really makes him nuts. There's something about the expression
真的惹到他了 有些词
that I can't quite get it out of my mouth.
不是很好让我说出口
'Cause remember, he loves "Seinfeld,"
记得吗 他很爱宋飞传
was so looking forward to spending time with you.
非常期待跟你相处
He just wanted you to... Wow, really? My God.
他只是想让你... 哦 真的吗 天
Just acknowledge the guy. Is there anything I can do?
就谢谢他能怎样 我能做什么
Should I take him out to lunch?
带他出来吃个饭吗
You know that Sal
你知道萨尔
at the gate, the security guard?
门口那个保安
Mmhmm. He does this, um,
嗯哼 他这个
Revolutionary War reenactment stuff.
独♥立♥战争重演的事
There's one coming up right here at Will Rogers.
威尔罗杰斯那儿要举办一次
Okay.
好吧
Do you have any idea how big that would be for him?
你知道这对他来说有多重要吗
I've heard him talk about those things.
我听他说起过这些事
Really? Yes. He's never gone.
真的吗 是的 他还一次都没去过
He will love it! Oh, my God, would he love it.
他会爱死的 天 他会爱死的
W-we'll do... we'll dress up as soldiers.
那 我们就扮演士兵
You dress on up. I'd love to.
你也装扮上 好的
So it is a good thing you lowered your window.
所以你放下窗户来其实是好事
Yeah.
嗯
Sir, Mr. Takahashi would like a word with you.
先生 高桥先生想和你说话
Okay.
好
Well, send him my best.
呃 替我和他问好
This can't be good.
这事好不了
Ah, hey, Chef Curtis.
啊嘿 库缇斯厨师
Oh, hi. Hi. You got a second?
哦嗨 嗨 有时间吗
Uh, sure.
呃有
Do you remember the other day,
你记不记得那天
uh, a waiter asked if you would broil the sole?
有个侍者问你能不能把鱼烤一下
Yeah, that's, um... yep. Remember that?
嗯 那个 呃 记得吗
And I'm wondering when he asked you that question,
我想知道他问你话的时候
did you... did you make a face, by any chance?
你有没有 做什么脸色
I may have made a small face, You made a small face?
我是做了点脸色 你做脸色了
Sure
嗯
Would you mind showing me that face?
介不介意和我演示一下
I'd love to see it. It's... I don't...
我想看看 这 我不
I don't think that's... mm. I'd love... I'd love to see the face.
我不觉得这样 我想看看那个脸色
Eh, nobody's watching. Come on, make a face, make a face.
呃没人看的 来吧 做个脸色
It was probably something like...
就有点像是
Really? Yeah, that's...
真的 嗯就是
You did a semi-horse whinny?
你拿嘴唇喷气吗
I... I mean, if you wanna call it that, sure.
你要是这么叫也可以
Wow, that's a pretty strong reaction.
哇 这真是强烈的反应
Well, it was a strong request.
呃 这是强烈的请求
Was it? Yeah.
是吗 嗯
You know, I prepare it the way I prepare it
你知道的 我按自己的方式料理
because it's better. I gotta tell you something.
因为这样更好 我得告诉你
That's not the face that the waiter presented to me.
那不是侍者对我做的脸色
The face that was presented to me was more like...
他对我做的脸色更像是
I don't...
我不...
No, I would never make that face.
不 我不会做这样脸色的
That face doesn't even communicate anything.
那个脸色甚至什么意思都没表达
What's that?
是吗
Well, maybe... maybe it was more...
呃可能 更有点
No, that's... I don't...
不 不是 我不会...
It was definitely an expulsion...
绝对有
there was an expulsion of air, I'm sure.
轻轻吹气 我确定
That doesn't seem close.
这完全不像
Not close? No, it doesn't seem close.
不像 嗯 不像
All right, so, anyway, I want to apologize.
好吧 不管怎样我想道歉
Had I known that you made a horse whinny with an eye roll,
要是我知道你会翻白眼拿嘴唇喷气
I never would've told you to broil it.
我绝不会叫你把鱼烤一下的
I made a face, so... Oh, you know what?
我做了脸色所以 哦你知道吗
Well, yes, look, there he is right here.
哇看啊 他就在这
I'm gonna go talk to him. Hey.
我去跟他聊聊 嘿
So, uh, remember the other day,
呃记不记得那天
you made the face the, uh... the chef made for me?
你做了个脸色就是厨师做的那个
I remember.
记得
Yeah, well...
嗯 呃
I gotta say, you weren't even... not even close.
我想说你做的完全不像
Massively undersold it.
彻底的南辕北辙
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表