I wanna object. Objection. Yeah.
我反对 反对 是的
Total objection to that plant. Just a second.
完全反对那个盆栽 等一下
Who are you?
你是谁?
This is Leon Black. He's... he's my witness.
这是里昂布莱克 他是 他是我的证人
Does he have any relevant information
他有什么相关信息吗
that would help... that would help your case?
能够对你的案情有利?
I do. This plant is like a person.
我有 这个盆栽就像一个人
Certain parts of the year, that plant turns darker, like myself.
一年中的某些时候 这个盆栽变黑 像我一样
When I go to Florida, I turn a little darker, a shade darker.
当我去佛罗里达时 我会便得黑一点 暗黑
Most of the time I carry myself in a mocha tone,
大多数时候我让自己保持摩卡色
but there are some... some parts of the year when I'm more mahogany.
但是有些 有些时候当我更红褐色的时候
Let's get finished with the various tones of Mr. Black
让我们结束布莱克先生的不同肤色的问题
and let's move on to something else.
继续其他的内容吧
Your Honor, is it possible I could pace
法官大人 你在问我问题时
while you're asking me the questions?
我可以走动一下吗
Would you put him in his seat?
你可以让他坐下吗?
Mrs. Shapiro. Yes?
夏皮洛女士 是的?
You have another exhibit underneath that
你在下面有另一个证据
to show me what the plant looks like now?
要展示给我们现在盆栽的样子吗
Yes, I do. Anybody want a cough drop?
是的 有人想要止咳糖吗?
You want one, Judge? Judge Sheindlin?
你想要一粒吗 法官大人?谢德林法官?
You want a cough drop?
你想要一粒止咳糖吗?
It's so hard to be fair.
想公正太难了
Byrd, give her a cough drop.
伯德 给她一粒止咳糖
So, this is the guy you're working with?
所以 这是和你工作的人?
Yeah.
是的
You went back to Mr. David's home...
你回到大卫先生的家...
...and you stole the plant.
然后你偷了盆栽
I would say rather than stole, rescued.
我不会说是"偷" 是拯救
Judge, yoo-hoo! Is this filtered?
法官大人 呜呼!这是过滤过的吗?
I don't know. What is he asking me?
我不知道 他问的我什么?
If it's filtered, Judge. It's...
问您是不是过滤过的 法官大人 这是...
Is it filtered? Yes, it's filtered.
这是过滤过的吗?是的 是过滤过的
I'm sorry. That is not filtered water.
抱歉 这不是过滤过的水
Don't drink it. Don't drink it. Put it down.
那就别喝 别喝 放下它
What are you putting unfiltered water... tap water on the table for?
为什么要把没过滤过的自来水放在桌子上?
That's it. That's it. I'm done.
好了 好了 我受不了了
Mr. David, while I understand
大卫先生 我理解
that Mrs. Shapiro did the wrong thing,
夏皮洛女士做了错事
I can only say to you, sir,
我只能对你说 先生
that anyone who would neglect a plant
忽视盆栽的人
in that fashion doesn't deserve to have it.
不值得拥有盆栽
Your case is dismissed.
你的案子结案了
We're done. There you go.
我们结束了 再见
This is... what? Goodbye.
这就...什么?再见
Parties are excused. You may step out.
双方可以离开了
This is crazy! I'm... I'm shocked, shocked!
太疯狂了 我...我震惊了 震惊了!
Are we no better than the... the beasts in the field?
我们还不如到处跑的禽兽吗?
And by beasts, I'm not talking about the... the chicken.
关于禽兽 我并不是指...鸡
I'm talking about the oxen and the... the donkey...
我说的是公牛...和...驴子
Oh, unfuckingbelievable. ...with its slackjawed stare and...
哦 真♥他♥妈♥难以置信 ...那个呆滞的目光和...
What's going on? Oh, nothing.
发生了什么?哦 没事
Come on into bed, cowboy.
到床上来 牛仔
Yes, ma'am.
好的 女士
Forget it, forget it.
不用 不用
Hi. Hey.
嗨 嘿
Hello. Vanessa.
你好 瓦内萨
Hi, Vanessa. So nice to meet you.
嗨 瓦内萨 见到你很高兴
Nice to meet you. I'm Larry David. Hi, Larry, yeah.
见到你很高兴 我叫拉里大卫 嗨 拉里 是的
Hi. I'm bald, I wear glasses, and... and this is my ticket.
嗨 我是秃子 我戴眼镜 而且...而且这是我的票
Here to see the show. I'm very excited.
我来这看这个演出 我非常兴奋
I'm right here. I'm sitting right next to you.
我就在这 我紧挨着你坐着
How about that? Yeah.
怎么样?是的
This is my friend, Joanna, from college.
这是我的朋友 乔安娜 大学认识的
Hi. Hello, hi.
嗨 你好 嗨
Larry. Nice to meet you.
拉里 很高兴认识你
I'm not a shucker.
我不是剥壳工
I enjoy clams. I do.
我喜欢吃蛤蚌 真的喜欢
I like oysters, but I don't shuck.
我喜欢牡蛎 但并不剥壳
I know a shucker, but that doesn't mean
我认识一个剥壳工 但这并不意味着
that the shucker's gonna be here.
剥壳工会来这里
I'm here, not the shucker.
我在这 不是那个剥壳工
Do you like clams and oysters?
你喜欢蛤蚌和牡蛎吗?
They're okay. Yeah, okay.
它们还不错 是的 好的
Well, but if you eat them, somebody's gotta shuck them.
呃 但是如果你要吃它们 需要有人来剥壳
Lin is so excited about "Fatwa!"
林对参演《法特瓦!》表示非常激动
Oh, "Fatwa!" Come on! Yeah.
哦 《法特瓦!》 对吧!是的
This is gonna be a big thing, though.
虽然 这一定会是个大项目的
He's so excited.
他非常激动
He can't wait to just get in there
他简直等不及要参与进来了
and start rewriting.
并已经开始重新写剧本了
He shouldn't be getting into there,
他不应该进来
he should be getting into you,
他应该进你这里来
and I don't mean that in a sexual way.
我不是说"那个"意思
I mean it in terms of time.
我说的是他要多陪陪你
Don't... don't get into the weeds of the show.
别...别进到这个节目的杂草丛中来
Get into your weeds, again not sexual,
多进进你的杂草丛 再强调一次不是"那个"的意思
but delve into you, you know.
多深究你 你懂得
And again, delve into you...
再强调一次 深究你...
nonsexual delving is what I'm saying.
我说的不是"那个"的深究
A nonsexual delve.
正常意义的深究
Ay, gosh.
唉 天呐
Shoulder. Killing me.
肩膀 疼死了
How'd you hurt your shoulder?
你肩膀疼吗?
Wrestling with Lin in his agent's office.
和林在他经纪人办公室里面摔跤搞的
He threw me to the ground. Seriously?
他把我扔在地上 真的么?
Yeah, yeah.
是的 是的
I've got pain pills. My friend gave me pain pills.
我有止疼药 我朋友给了我止疼药
Fantastic! You want some water?
太棒了!你要水吗?
Thank you. Here you go.
谢谢给你
Oh, you can keep it.
哦 你可以留着它
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表