- Donkey. - ...with his floppy ears,
-驴 -...还有那对松垂的耳朵
...his pea -brain and his stolid, slack -jawed gaze.
..那愚蠢的脑子 冷漠又惊讶地凝视着
A revolting creature, if there ever was one...
还不如随便一恶心人的东西 如果它...
- O -okay. Okay, all right. - ...who walked the earth!
-哦 好吧 好吧 -...如果它在这个世上存在过
That's enough of that talk about donkeys and field chickens.
关于驴和鸡的讨论已经已经够多了
I've got more about the donkeys...
我还有很多关于驴的讨论....
That's enough.
已经够了
All right, so, Officer Jenkins,
那么好吧 詹金斯警官
you have been in this courtroom many times.
你已经来法庭很多次了
How many of those cases has been because
已经有多少次是因为
someone has beeped you?
有人向你鸣笛?
Never, Your Honor.
从来没有过 法官大人
- Not once. - A feather in my cap.
-一次都没有 -那还真是荣幸啊
I'm a first to beep a cop.
我是第一个向警♥察♥鸣笛的人
I'm a pioneer, Your Honor.
我是拓荒者啊 法官大人
In the mold of a Rosa Parks.
就像罗莎帕克斯
- Wow. Huh. - In the mold of a Jackie Robinson.
-哇 呵 -就像杰基罗宾森
Mm -hmm. Anyone else you're in the mold of?
嗯 你还像谁呢
马尔科姆艾克斯(Malcolm X):黑人♥民♥权运动领袖
马丁路德金(Martin Luther King):诺♥贝♥尔♥和♥平♥奖♥获得者 曾作《我有一个梦想》演讲
Maybe a Martin Luther King or a Malcolm X?
马丁路德金或者马尔科姆艾克斯?
Harriet Tubman?
哈丽特塔布曼?
Yes, Harriet Tubman.
是的 哈丽特塔布曼
Although I'm not quite sure what she did,
虽然我不是很确定她做了什么
I have a feeling she was in the pioneer family.
我感觉她就在拓荒者之列
All right, so do you think that...
好吧 你觉得...
I'm sorry, could you just take a step back?
抱歉 你能往后退一步吗?
- You're in the well right now. - Oh, am I in the well?
-你走到讲坛区了 -哦 我到讲坛区了?
- Yeah, that would be called a well. - Oh, sorry.
-是的 这块区域是大厅的讲坛区 -哦 抱歉
Somebody could've told me about the well, frankly.
老实说 该有个人跟我说一下讲坛区的事
I was talking to you outside.
我在外面跟你说过话了
You never mentioned anything. Wouldn't have killed you.
你啥都没提 多说一下不会死吧
I think we need to get back to you beeping right now.
我觉得咱们赶紧回到鸣笛的问题上吧
Your Honor, may I offer you a cough drop?
法官大人 我送您一块儿金嗓子喉宝吧?
You know, you're a judge, you're talking a lot,
是这样 您是一名法官 要说很多话
there are people here all the time.
总有人要上法庭
You get a sore throat. Take it.
你嗓子会疼的 拿着吧
- Take the cough drop. - I don't need any.
-拿着这块 -我不需要
- Take it for later. - Yeah, all right.
-早晚会用的 -好吧 行
- Okay? Yeah. - Thank you for your...
-对吧? 没错的 -谢谢你的....
- your warm pocket candy. - You'll thank me.
-你口袋里暖热了的喉宝 -你会感谢我的
Yeah.
是啊
You'll be sucking on that thing, going...
你到时候会含着这个 想着...
"Boy, that guy in court today
"好家伙 今天法庭上那个人
really had something with that cough drop."
给的金嗓子喉宝真不错啊
The chances of me putting that in my mouth are very slim.
我把这玩意放嘴里的几率很小
Well, if you're not gonna suck on it, you might as well return it.
好吧 如果你不打算吃的话 你还是把它给我吧
I mean what's the point of taking a cough drop
我是说 如果你从别人拿了一块金嗓子喉宝
from somebody if you're not gonna suck on it? ...Cause I'll use it.
又不打算吃 那有什么意义呢? ...我还用得着
That may be the first thing that we've agreed on today.
这可能是我们今天头一件达成共识的事
Now take your unsucked candy and get back to your desk.
你现在拿回这片没吃的金嗓子 回到座位上去
Okay, let the record show I had a good time in the well.
好的 让法庭记录展示一下我在讲坛区聊的很开心
- Hmm. - That's all I'm gonna say about it.
-呃 -我就说这么多了
Love the well.
我爱讲坛区
- I'm so glad I came. - Yeah, yeah, me, too.
-我真高兴我今天来了 -嗯 嗯 我也是
- Yeah, I'm really glad, too. - This is not going the way you wanted it.
-对 我也真的很高兴 -这不会让你如愿的
Your Honor, are you listening to what this man is saying over here?
法官大人 您听见这个人刚才在这儿说的了吗?
Huh? Did you listen to one word... yoo -hoo.
啊? 您听到他说...喂喂
Mr. David, did you just...
大卫先生 你刚才...
did you just yoo -hoo me?
你刚才冲我 喂喂?
I did. I yoo -hooed you.
是的 我冲你喂喂了
You weren't paying attention, so I yoo -hooed.
你没有听见 所以我想引起你的注意
Right, so you decided it was okay to yoo -hoo.
好啊 所以你觉得说 喂喂 很合适呀
Oh, you can't yoo -hoo a judge?
哦 人们不能跟法官说 喂喂?
You most certainly cannot yoo -hoo a judge.
你当然不能对法官说 喂喂
I'm affirming the citation.
我判定对你的罚款有效
Very well. I will pay your citation.
非常好 我会交罚款的
But I cannot leave this courtroom
但是 我是不会离开法庭的
without telling you that a grave injustice has been done here,
因为我还没有跟你说 这里刚刚上演了严重不公的判罚
for I'm not doing this for me;
因为我这么做不是为了自己
I did it for you and you and you.
我是为了你 你 还有你
- Bailiff. - And all of you.
-法警 -为了你们所有人
For we are not donkeys.
因为我们可不是驴
Or in Brooklyn, we would say...
或者 在布鲁克林 我们会说...
we would say "dunkeys" for some reason. "Dunkeys."
我们会说"驴子" 也不知道为啥这么叫 "驴子"
Hey, come on, buddy.
嘿 开啊 兄弟
Oh, jeez, that is... that is loud.
哦 天啊 这 这有点儿响
Oh, no. No, no, come on.
不 不 不 不 别这样
No, no, I... I'm sorry.
完了 完了 不好意思
- Sorry. - Roll down the window.
-抱歉 -摇下车窗
That was just a reminder beep.
刚才的鸣笛只是为了提醒
That was just a reminder beep. I'm sorry.
只是为了提醒一下 抱歉
Reminder beep? Reminder for what?
提醒? 提醒什么?
Well, but the light had changed and...
呃 绿灯已经亮了 并且...
No, no, that was an aggressive fucking beep.
不 不 刚才那该死的鸣笛是在挑衅
It's a new car and I'm not used
这是新车 我还没习惯
to the subtleties of the beeps.
这喇叭上细微的差别
No, I don't give a shit. Come here. Get out here.
不 我不管 过来 滚出来
Wait, wait, wait! It's me, Ted Danson.
等等 等等 是我 泰德丹森
"Becker," "Cheers," anything? Jesus.
《贝克医生》《欢乐酒吧》没看过吗? 天啊
- Hi, Lar. - Oh, hello.
-嗨 拉儿 -哇 嗨
- Oh. - This is my friend, Elizabeth.
-哦 -这是我的朋友 伊丽莎白
- Hi! - Hello, Elizabeth.
-嗨! -你好 伊丽莎白
- Elizabeth Banks. - Yes!
-伊丽莎白班克斯 -没错!
- Hi. - This is Susie Greene.
-嗨 -这是苏西格林
Hi. Oh, what a beautiful house this is.
嗨 哇 这房♥子真漂亮
Hi, Jeff. This is Elizabeth Banks.
嗨 杰夫 这是伊丽莎白班克斯
- So nice to meet you. - Hi.
-很高兴认识你 -嗨
- Nice to meet you. - The man behind the man.
-很高兴认识你 -他背后的男人
I get it.
我懂的
Why don't you come inside, all right?
进来坐坐 好吧?
Okay, okay. We'll go inside.
好 好 我们进去
Thank you, Elizabeth.
谢谢 伊丽莎白
You know, we were just in the neighborhood
是这样 我们刚才在附近
having a little drive.
开车兜风
I heard about your little sister.
我听说了你小妹的事儿
- Yeah. Oh, you did? Yeah. - It's terrible.
-啊 是吗 -太糟了
I lost a cat once, so I know how you're feeling.
我以前丢了一只猫 所以我懂你的心情
With all due respect, losing a cat
恕我直言 丢一只猫
is nothing like losing a child.
跟丢了孩子完全不一样
Well, with all due respect,
是吗 冒昧地说
I mean, that cat was my child.
我的意思是 那只猫就是我的孩子
And this girl, I mean, it sounds like you kind of barely know her.
而这个丢了的女孩 你好像都不大了解吧
I would say I know her quite well.
我想说我很了解她
She's an underprivileged child we took into our home,
她是我们收养的一个穷小孩儿
and she feels like our own little girl.
她就像我们亲生的孩子
Well, Mr. Noodle was a stray as well,
是吗 我的猫也是捡回来的
who I brought in off the street,
它是我从街上抱回家的
and literally slept on my bosom for 17 years.
并且我抱着它睡了17年
Mr. Noodle slept on your bosom?
它睡在你的胸上?
- Yeah, he did. - Yeah.
-对 没错 -好吧
- He was a stray? - I know how much you miss this girl.
-它是流浪猫? -我知道你有多想这小姑娘
It's... it's a loss, for sure.
心里空空的 真的
It's a huge loss, and she's a human being.
心里太难过了 她可是个人啊
Yeah.
对啊
- Flesh and blood. - Not your flesh and blood.
-活生生的人啊 -她不是你的亲生的
Not my flesh and blood..
不是我亲生的
- ..but I don't discriminate. - No. Someone else's.
-...但我不会因此有偏见的 -不 是别人生的
I'm happy to tweet a recent photo of her.
我很乐意发一条推特附上她的近照
I do have a lot of followers.
我有很多粉丝
I have a video of her dancing.
我有一段她跳舞的视频
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表