No one would dare insult
没人敢侮辱
the sacred beliefs of Muslims,
穆♥斯♥林♥神圣的信仰
nor disparage our honour.
也不敢轻视我们的荣誉
I didn't disparage. There was no disparage.
我可没有贬低 不存在贬低这回事
You did disparage. No, no. I didn't disparage!
你确实贬低了 不 不 我没有贬低!
I begged you not to imitate the ayatollah.
我求过你不要模仿阿亚图拉的
No, you didn't! I told Leon.
没有 你可没有 我跟里昂说过
I said you got to get this message to him.
我说你替我给他带个话
Jeff told you to tell me not to do the ayatollah?
杰夫跟你说过让我不要模仿阿亚图拉?
I didn't fucking remember. How the fuck am I gonna remember that shit?
我他妈哪记得 我他妈怎么会去记这逼事儿?
What the fuck is wrong with you?!
你♥他♥妈♥没事儿吧?
I didn't know what the fuck... Oh, my God! What the fuck?!
我不知道他妈的.... 哦 天啊 这他妈!?
...Larry David!
...拉里大卫
So I call on valiant Muslims,
所以我请求勇敢的穆♥斯♥林♥们
wherever they may be,
无论他们在哪
to kill Larry David without delay.
毫不犹豫地做掉拉里大卫
What?!
什么?
And whoever may die in this cause will be a martyr.
并且无论谁因为这件事死了都将成为烈士
No! I'll repent! I'll be punished!
不!我要去忏悔!我会受到惩罚的!
Even if Larry David repents, he will be condemned to death.
即使拉里大卫忏悔了 他还是会被处死
I'll... I'll convert! I'll become a Muslim!
我...我会皈依!我要成为穆♥斯♥林♥!
Even if Larry David converts to Islam,
即使拉里大卫皈依穆♥斯♥林♥
he should still be sent to hell.
他仍然会下地狱
Jeff! You got a fucking fatwa!
杰夫! 你受到了法特瓦!
I got a fatwa! You got fatwa'd!
我受到了法特瓦! 你被法特瓦了!
No!
不!
Gentlemen, the FBI takes this very seriously.
先生们 联邦调查局会严肃处理此事
But it's nothing that you really need to worry about.
但是你真的不必为此事担心
What the... that's so easy for you to say.
我...你说得容易
I... the ayatollah mentioned my name.
我....阿亚图拉提到了我的名字
The fucking guy was on television, screaming my name.
那家伙在他妈电视里 喊着我的名字
Larry David!
拉里大卫!
I'm doing Spanish, it sounds like.
我在说西班牙语 听起来像
Larry David!
拉里大卫!
Quick question. Um, what about friends of people that have fatwas?
简单问一句 呃 那些受到法特瓦的人的朋友都怎样了?
Fatwa by association.
株连九族
What kind of fucking question is that?
你这算是问得什么鬼问题?
Do I associate with you? Yeah.
我跟你有关联吗? 有啊
Okay. I wanna know what my situation is.
好的 我是想问问我处境如何
Fatwa by association. What do you know about it?
法特瓦株连九族呀 你想知道些什么呢?
You're fine as well. I am?
你也会没事的 真的?
You're fine. Hey, I got an idea.
你没事的 嘿 我有个想法
I go on the "Jimmy Kimmel" show and I apologize.
我再去一次《吉米鸡毛秀》 然后道歉
I apologize to the ayatollah. You think I didn't think of that?
我想阿亚图拉道歉 你觉得我没有想到这个?
I've already talked to the "Kimmel" show.
我已经跟吉米秀联♥系♥过了
They want nothing to do with you.
他们不想跟你扯上关系
This whole thing's falling apart.
这整件事已经太糟了
Every "Fatwa!" producer has called me.
每个《法特瓦!》的制♥作♥人都给我打了电♥话♥
This is all dead.
完了蛋了
Hey.
嘿
It's me. Holy shit.
是我 我滴个妈啊
What are you doing? What am I doing?
你这是干嘛 我这是干嘛?
I'm wearing a disguise. You think that's gonna help?
我伪装一下 你觉得这会有用
Yeah, well, it couldn't hurt. What am I supposed to do?
对啊 比没有强 我该怎么做?
Disguises have been employed effectively in the past.
伪装已经是被玩烂了的把戏了
Tyra Banks dressed up as a fat person on her show
泰拉班克斯在她的表演中扮成了个胖子
to see what it's like being fat.
为了看看变成胖子是怎样的
Needless to say, it wasn't very pleasant.
无需多言 这可不是很好
Have you ever seen "Undercover Boss"?
你没看过 "卧底老板?
The guy goes undercover, nobody even knows who he is.
那伙计隐藏身份 甚至没人知道他是谁
He's the boss of the whole company. He fools everybody.
他是那整个公♥司♥的领导 他把所有人都玩了
Well, you know what the good news is?
好呢 你知道好消息是什么吗?
I'm still alive.
我还活着
You know what?
你知道吗?
That's not funny.
这不好笑
It's not funny. You know, you're a comedian.
这不好笑 你懂的 你是个喜剧演员
You should be able to take a joke.
你应该要开得起玩笑啊
What, you're comparing this to your dead parakeet?
什么 你把这事跟你那只死鹦鹉比?
Nothing compares to my dead parakeet. Yeah.
没什么能跟我死去的鹦鹉比 是啊
Larry David!
拉里大卫
I know you're in here. I saw your car. Holy shit.
我知道你在这里 我看见你的车了 我滴个天啊
Fatwa? No, lesbian bride.
法特瓦那事儿? 不 同性恋新娘那事儿
Larry David? Where the fuck are you, Larry?
拉里大卫?你♥他♥妈♥在哪呢 拉里?
Prepare to die, baldy.
准备去死吧 小光头
I know you're in here, Larry! I'm gonna fucking kill you!
我知道你在这 拉里!我他妈要杀了你!
And the next time a door's ajar,
下次再看到虚开的门
maybe stay the fuck out!
别他妈往里走!
I'm gonna fucking kill you!
我他妈要杀了你!
Larry fucking David!
该死的拉里大卫!
Fatwa?!
法特瓦来了?!
No, cocksucker. Foisted!
不是 傻♥逼♥ 我用你推荐吗!
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表