Why are you a member of a racist club?
为什么您是种族主义者俱乐部的会员?
They're all racists. That's the way they operate.
他们都是种族主义者 这是他们的运作方式
How about your pool?
那你们家的泳池呢?
Oh, I would, but the heater in my house
哦 本来可以 但是我家的热水器
got all screwed up and nothing's working now, and the pool's not working.
现在一团糟 什么都用不了 所以泳池也用不了
I bet you have friends with nice pools.
我敢打赌您有朋友 家里有很棒的游泳池
Hey...
嘿
your pool working?
你家游泳池能用吗
Yeah.
嗯
Can Cesar and his family use your pool?
让凯撒他们家用用行不
Who's Cesar? Yo.
凯撒是谁 我[西语]
Nice to meet you, Cesar.
你好 凯撒
Nice to meet you, sir.
您好 先生
Can he use my pool?
他用用我家游泳池?
It's hot out, they have no place to swim, and...
天气很热 他们没地方游泳 所以
At this time of year,
每年这个时候
we might have family coming over.
我们可能有家人过来
You know, I never know... I'll tell you what.
你懂 我不能保证 我跟你讲
We call it even, the $250.
那250刀咱们就扯平了
So you're never gonna mention it again? Never again.
也就是说这事你再也不提了 闭口不提
When do you want to come over? On Saturday.
你想啥时候来 周六
What time is good for you? 8:00 a.m.?
你觉得几点方便 上午八点行吗
Uh, let's make it 8:30. Thank you, sir.
呃 我们定在八点半吧 谢谢您先生
Hey, do me a favor. Yes, sir.
嘿帮我个忙 好的先生
No diving, and try to stay in the shallow end, okay?
不要跳水 尽量待在浅水区 好吗
That's his number. Oh, thank you, Mr. Larry.
这是他电♥话♥ 谢谢您 拉里先生
Little Cesar is gonna be so happy.
小凯撒会高兴死的
Gracias.
谢谢
Larry David paid you for your services?
拉里大卫为你的服务付钱了吗
Hell, yeah, he did.
当然了
But all he did was use me to get in the carpool lane
但他只是利用我上拼车车道
so he can get to the Dodger game.
好赶得上棒球比赛
So you're saying that, uh, your encounter was not of sexual nature.
你的意思是说你们的相遇不是因为性冲动
Hell, no!
才不是
He could've had all this!
这些宝贝本可以是他的!
I still don't understand.
我还是不明白
How can your father be a kamikaze pilot when he's still alive?
令尊作为神风敢死队员为什么还能健在?
He grazed the ship.
他从战舰边上擦过去
Grazed, but not fatal.
擦过去 但没有撞死
No.
对
Then Larry was right.
那么拉里说的是对的
So, Larry David went on a date with you
所以 拉里跟你约会
and carried you upstairs?
还扶你上楼梯?
Yeah. I didn't want him to.
嗯 我不想让他帮忙
Oh, he insisted? Yes.
哦 他坚持那么做? 对
You know, I wasn't the only girl in a wheelchair he was dating.
你要知道我不是唯一一个他约会过坐轮椅的妹子
So, he went out with two different women with disability?
也就是说他和两个残疾姑娘约会过
At least.
至少俩
Commendable.
品质可嘉
I'd see Larry occasionally.
我有时会碰上拉里
I guess you would say I had some issues with him.
我猜你可以说我们有恩怨
But wasn't the real issue
但难道真正的问题不是
the... big vagina?
大...阴♥道♥吗?
Yes. It's big.
是的 的确很大
Big enough to steal
大到可以偷
a Mickey Mantle autographed baseball?
米奇曼托签名的棒球吗
Yes. Hmm.
对 嗯
He took a word in one of my rhymes and changed that shit.
他从我的歌♥词里找出一个词改了一下
And it opened up lyrically for me.
然后整首歌♥都顺了
It was amazing, man.
牛逼坏了 哥们
He also saved me from a marriage to a lesbian.
我差点和一个女同结婚 他把我救了出来
So, yeah...
嗯 没错
that motherfucker's my Caucasian.
这混♥蛋♥是我的白哥们
Caucasian? Write that shit down.
白哥们? 记下来
He is your Caucasian, yes. He is my Caucasian.
他是你的白哥们 他是我的白哥们
And a motherfucker.
也是个混♥蛋♥
So, we're on the ski lift and it's shkiyat hachamah.
我们当时在滑雪缆车上
And according to Jewish law,
按照犹太教法
I'm not allowed to be with a man alone after sundown,
日落以后我不能和男人单独在一起
so I asked him to jump.
所以我要他跳下去
And he refused, so I had to jump.
他拒绝了 所以我跳了
So he refused to follow the tenets of Jewish orthodoxy.
也就是说他拒绝遵守犹太教法
Oh, absolutely.
哦 绝对的
Big time.
完全对
Please continue.
请继续
So, he comes upstairs and he accuses me of clomping.
他上楼说我在那儿跺脚
And I explained to him, I have these shoes,
我跟他解释是鞋的问题
these heavy shoes that I wear because my feet get cramped.
我穿的鞋很重 因为我的脚经常抽筋
And they make noise.
所以会有噪音
I invite him in.
我请他进来
I offer him a soda.
问他要不要汽水
He took it, and it exploded, and it got all over him,
他接过来 炸了 洒一身
and he got... upset.
然后他比较生气
Now it's... now it's... Mr. Fox...
然后 福克斯先生
did you clomp on purpose?
你是故意跺脚的吗
A little bit.
有一点吧
And did you embellish the shaking of the soda?
你有没有故意摇汽水罐
Yeah.
有
Thank you.
谢谢
May I offer you some refreshment?
要不要喝点什么
No, thank you.
不了谢谢
I pass, sir.
我拒绝 先生
Pussy.
怂
Larry, thank you for all of the "Seinfeld" scripts
拉里 谢谢您送来的《宋飞正传》剧本
and memorabilia that you've donated to our fundraisers.
以及您为募捐者赠出的纪念品
It's really... Yes.
真的是... 嗯
It's made a lot of money for the school.
那让学校盈利颇多
So happy to do it.
乐意效劳
And thank for allowing me to come in here today
也谢谢你们能让我今天过来
and talk to you, uh, about this young man who I adore.
谈谈 呃 谈谈这个我喜欢的孩子
Yes, Eddie. Uh, Eddie, yes.
嗯 艾迪 呃 对 艾迪
Right. Eddie, yes.
好 嗯 艾迪
You know what?
其实吧
I just feel like I'm ignoring you all the way on that side.
我感觉我坐在那边就好像无视了你
I should be here because sometimes women, they're a little, uh,
我应该坐这边 因为有时候女人更加 呃 有点
ultra-sensitive about being ignored at these meetings.
对在谈话时被无视比较敏感
"Oh, oh, you don't talk to the woman," you know.
好像 "喔你这人不搭理女人" 你知道吧
Oh, no. That's not me. That's not me.
哦不 我不是那种人
Wherever you want to sit is fine. Please.
您想坐在哪边都可以 没关系
Okay, thank you. Thank you.
好的 谢谢 谢谢
I actually would prefer to sit over there, but, you know.
其实我愿意坐在那边 但是您也知道
Well, please! Feel free, Larry.
那就坐那边吧 别拘束 拉里
Okay, all right, okay. Thank you.
好的 好的 谢谢
All right, so! Eddie.
好了 然后! 说到艾迪
You know, I... I love this kid like... like my own son.
其实 我喜欢这孩子就像是 自己儿子一样
Mmhmm. Well, you know, like a nephew.
嗯嗯 呃 像是侄子吧
Actually, more like a foster child
其实更像是养子
who comes to your house, and all of a sudden, you go,
他走进你家门 突然间你意识到
"What the hell did I do? I got... what am I, nuts?"
"我做了什么?我疯了吗?"
But, no, no, you grow... you grow to love them.
但并不是 慢慢地你就开始喜欢他了
That's how I feel now.
我就是这么觉得的
It's... uh, so...
这样 呃
Bridget is Eddie's mother, and she's your girlfriend?
布丽奇特是艾迪的母亲 她是你女友吗
Girlfriend...
女友...
I don't know, but she does have tampons in my house.
我不知道 但是我家还有她的棉条
Okay, Mr. David, we just want
大卫先生 我们只是想知道
to get to the nature of your relationship because...
你们之间到底是什么性质的关系 因为...
We were happy to do a favor for you, Larry.
我们很乐意帮助您 拉里
Sure.
当然了
But...
但是...
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表