and I sit down on the toilet,
坐在马桶上
my Johnson hangs in the water.
丁丁下垂进水里
That's just such nonsense.
太扯淡了
What are you saying that for?
你说这是什么意思
I sit on the fucking toilet,
我坐在马桶上
my shit goes under the water
丁丁就垂到水面下
like... like this.
就像是
It's almost like it grabs its fucking head
就好像它把头
and just like... and it goes in like this.
就这么 这么放下去了
Bullshit. All the fucking time.
扯淡 特么每次都是
Penis touching the... hey! When I sit down...
丁丁碰到 嘿 当我坐下时
Hey.
嘿
Front door was unlocked.
前门没锁
What? What?
啥 啥
You left the door unlocked again?
你前门又没锁上
We never had that conversation, ever.
我们刚才讨论了啥都是不存在的
I gotta talk to you quickly.
我跟你们长话短说
You're having lunch with Lewis, right?
你们和路易斯吃饭 是吧
Yeah. Okay, get there early.
嗯 那就早点去
Oh, yeah, 'cause he takes the good seat, yeah.
噢耶 因为他会把好座位占了
What's wrong with him? I've never had lunch with him in 20 years
他怎么了 我20年和他吃饭
where I haven't been looking at a wall.
没有一次不是对着墙坐的
I say trick him the next time in terms of what time lunch is.
要我说下次约饭你骗他 给他说假的时间
No, I'm just gonna show up a half hour earlier.
不用 我早半个小时过去就行了
Uh, can we just have a moment alone?
呃 能不能给我们两个独处一会
Once I start laughing, I'm a part of this shit.
我一开始笑 这事就跟我有关了
Get the fuck out. You heard him.
快出去 你听见他说的了
It's all good. Yeah.
行吧 嗯
Let you handle your business.
你忙去
I'm trying to be casual,
我想要随便点
but it's really difficult.
但是真的很难
Remember the realtor from the art gallery?
记得美术馆那个经纪人吗
Yeah. Well, she had an open house,
嗯 她有个房♥子是开放参观
and let's just say it stayed open a little longer for me.
这么说吧她为了我多开放了一会
Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah.
噢耶噢耶
You had sex with her in an open house? In an open house.
你在开放参观房♥跟她上♥床♥了 就是在开放参观房♥
That's unbelievable. Unbelievable.
难以置信 难以置信
And you know they have cookies at the open houses.
你知道的 开放参观房♥都会提供饼干
Yeah. Brought the cookies up with me, so we had sex...
嗯 我把饼干顺走了 然后我们先啪了...
Oh, my God. ... I had some cookies, took a nap.
哦天啊 然后我吃了饼干 还睡了会
On what? Well, they have the staging furniture.
在什么上 嗯他们其实摆了一些展示家具
Wow. Oh, wow, mm.
喔 哦喔
Why? What? What are you doing,
为什么 怎么了 你在做啥
listening in to our conversation?
听我们谈话么
Fuck, yeah, I was.
对呀对呀
He's listening to the whole thing?
他全听到了
Yes!
是的
You said leave, you didn't say I couldn't come back.
你只说要我走 没说我不能回来呀
Now tell me where that fucking house is at.
现在快跟我说这个房♥子在哪
So, now I'm having this nightmare.
然后 我现在做了这么个噩梦
I'm in this room, maybe it's a hall of some kind,
我在一间屋里 可能是大厅什么的
I can't really tell, and there's a lot of people,
我记不太清 有很多人
it's very crowded, and I'm feeling a lot of anxiety.
很拥挤 我感觉很焦虑
And then all of a sudden, I look up at this balcony
突然间 我抬头望去阳台
and... and I see this guy,
然后看见这么一人
and he's wearing a big coat,
他穿着大棉袄
and I know this is it, this is the fatwa!
我这到这是什么 这就是法特瓦
This is it and I can't get out, I'm trapped!
这就是了但我出不去 被困住了
Can I stop you right there for a second?
我能不能在这打断你一会
Can I tell you what is really on my mind?
我能不能跟你说我想到的是什么
I have a little bit of an issue.
我有一点点小问题
Please. Cheryl was in just the other day...
请讲 谢丽儿前些日子来过
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
... and she brought me a gift.
她给我带了个礼物
You see this lovely assortment of truffle oils?
你看到这些可爱的松露油了吗
Huh, what do you know about that?
哈 谁会想到她会送你这个呢
How did Cheryl know
谢丽儿怎么知道
that my wife and I love truffles?
我妻子和我喜欢松露
You told Cheryl. Yeah, I told her you... you love truffles, yeah.
你告诉谢丽儿的 嗯我跟她说你喜欢松露 嗯
There's been a breach of the patient-doctor confidentiality.
这样就违反了患医保密协议
There's no such thing as patient-doctor confidentiality.
没有患医保密协议这码事
I think what you're referring to
我想你要说的是
is doctor-patient confidentiality,
医患保密协议
and that's a whole different ball game.
而这完全是两码事
Larry, what I try to create here
拉里 我想要创造的
is a circle of trust.
是一个信任的闭环
And... can I have your arms for a second?
那么 能不能借你胳膊一用
I'd rather not. All right. Well, then I'll do it with my own arms.
请别 好吧 那我自己来
Yeah, use your own arms. Here it is like this...
嗯 用你自己的胳膊 就像这样
Yeah. ... and it creates a circle.
嗯 创造了一个环
Mmhmm. And quite frankly,
嗯哼 说真的
nothing should leave this circle.
不该有什么从闭环里泄露出去
It should be ironclad.
应该是牢不可破的
All right, I... I apologize
好吧我道歉
if I betrayed your confidence in any way,
如果我真的打破了你的保密协议
and you have my word
我向你保证
that it will never, ever happen again.
这样的事永远永远不会再发生了
Larry, I think this is a breakthrough.
拉里 我觉得这是一个突破性的成就
No, it's not a breakthrough.
不 这不是突破
I think it's a breakthrough.
我觉得是突破
It's not a breakthrough.
这不是突破
I'm pretty sure it's a breakthrough.
我很确信这是突破
I'm gonna write down "breakthrough."
我要把突破两个字写下来
You writing down "breakthrough" is just a waste of everybody's time.
你在这写突破俩字就是在浪费大家的时间
That whole pad, you might as well throw it...
那整个记事本你都可以扔了
there's nothing in that pad. "Breakthrough."
那本子上全是没用的东西 突破
Anything else on your mind?
你最近还有什么心事
You know, I've got these pants, okay,
你看 我的裤子
and they have a short fly.
它的裤门有点小
Very hard to, uh, extricate the penis.
很难 呃 把丁丁掏出来
You ever had a pair of pants like that
你有没有这样的裤子
where you can't get your penis out?
很难掏出丁丁
Once, I think, a while ago,
我想以前有过
and someone told me of a method...
有人教了我一个方法
I think you unzip,
你把拉锁拉开
you dive down with your index finger,
然后食指伸进去
and... pop up. Pops up.
然后 起立 起立
The tiddlywink... Tiddlywink!
就像弹圆片 弹圆片
Yeah! Yeah. That might work.
耶 耶 这可能管用
My friend told me the same thing.
我朋友也这么跟我说的
Listen, Barneys Warehouse is having a sale...
听着 巴尼斯在清♥仓♥甩卖♥♥
Mmhmm. ... and I'm sure they have
嗯哼 我很肯定他们有
a variety of long-fly slacks.
各种长拉锁
All right, maybe I'll check it out.
好吧 我可能去看看
Well, I see that it is time to go.
好了 时间到了
Do you know how I know that?
你知道我怎么知道的吗?
Wait a second!
等一下!
Ho, ho! Look at that!
哈哈 看看!
Ah! I cannot tell you how happy I am about that.
啊!我没法告诉你我多高兴
It has made my life easier.
这让我的生活更简单
You see? Everything's working.
你看?都是有用的
All we gotta do is fix these chairs.
我们要做的就是处理这些椅子
I will call you first if I ever decide to go chair shopping.
如果我要买♥♥椅子一定先给你打电♥话♥
- Excellent. - Thank you.
-太棒了 -谢谢
- All right. - All right, Larry.
-好 -好 拉里
- Good afternoon. - Good afternoon. Welcome to Rustic Canyon.
-下午好 -下午好 欢迎来到野山间餐厅
I have a reservation for David.
我以大卫的名义预约了个位置
I'm about, uh, 20 minutes early.
我大概 早了二十分钟
Fantastic.
非常好
Ah, the rest of your party has already arrived.
嗯 您同桌的人已经到了
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表