Could we get the check, honey?
我们可以买♥♥单吗 亲爱的?
Thank you, honey.
谢谢 亲爱的
- Thank you. - So, what did you wanna talk about?
-谢谢 -所以 你想要谈什么?
Oh, just I'm free on Friday night now
哦 我周五晚上有空
and wanted to see if you wanted to do something together.
想看看你是不是想一起做点什么
Pick me up at work? I'll be done around 8:00.
来我工作的地方接我?我大概8点结束
Then we'll have just one car.
然后我们只用开一辆车
- Uh, yeah. - Great!
-呃 当然好啦 -好的!
- Where do you work? - Uh, I work at Neiman Marcus.
-你在哪里工作? -呃 我在内曼马库斯工作
- Is that so? - Yeah.
-是吗? -是的
- Huh. - I am a sales professional on the men's floor.
-啊 -我在男士那一层做专业导购
If you ever want any help, let me know.
如果你有任何需要可以告诉我
Now that you mention it,
那你既然提了
I could actually use a couple of pairs of pants.
我真的需要几条裤子
Call me anytime. Seriously, stop by.
随时联♥系♥我 真的 随时过来
- I'm going to. - Great, give him my number.
-我会的 -好的 给他我的电♥话♥
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Larry, it's great to see you. - Good to see you again.
-拉里 见到你很高兴 -很高兴又见到你
- Very good to see you, Larry. - Always a pleasure.
-非常高兴见到你 拉里 -非常高兴
Do you want me to leave any money for this?
你想我也出点饭钱吗?
- Are you taking care of it? Okay. - It's all right.
-你请了吗?好的 -别操心了
- It's all right. - He's a good guy.
-好的 -他是个好伙计
- To us. - Oh! What do you wanna do on Friday?
-敬我俩 -哦!你周五想做什么?
Anything you want, honey.
什么都可以 亲爱的
Oh.
哦
You wanna go to the Rams game on Sunday with Rob?
你想和罗伯去看周日公羊队比赛吗?
He's got extra tickets.
他有多余的票
I'd love to go to the Rams game on Sunday.
我很愿意去看周日公羊队比赛
Gotta take Susie to the airport.
我要送苏西去机场
She's ridiculous!
她太不讲道理了!
- All right, I got an idea. - What?
-好吧 我有办法了 -什么?
Accidental text on purpose.
故意发送的误发短♥信♥
Please explain.
请解释一下
You're sending a text to me,
你给我发一个短♥信♥
but it goes to her "by accident."
但是"不小心"发给她了
- Uh -huh. - And in the text, you say,
-啊哈 -然后在短♥信♥里 你说
"Hey, LD, I'd love to go to the game,
"嘿 拉里 我很高兴去看比赛
but I'm taking Susie to the airport.
但是我要送苏西去机场
I don't wanna disappoint her.
我不想让她失望
We're getting along so great."
我们一直相处得很好"
- And it goes to her... - It goes to her.
-然后发给她... -发给她
- ... but it was meant to you. - Meant to me!
-...但是实际上应该是发给你的 -发给我的!
- Saying how great Susie is... - How great Susie is.
-说苏西多棒... -苏西多棒
- ... and how much I love her. - Yeah.
-...然后我多爱她 -是的
You, sir, are an amazing man.
你 先生 是一个顶级好人
- I am texting Susie right now. - Oh, here they are.
-我现在就给苏西发短♥信♥ -哦 他们来了
- Larry, Jeff. - Hello.
-拉里 杰夫 -你好
- Thanks for letting me join you guys. - Sure.
-谢谢你让我加入 -不客气
- Yeah. - You should see this guy on the range.
-是的 -你该看看这位在场上
- What's your handicap? - 10.
-你让杆数多少? -10
- What are you? - 15.
-你呢? -15
We should make it interesting, play for some cheddar.
我们可以玩点有意思的 赌点儿干粮
- Sure. - Yeah? 200?
-当然 -是吗?200刀如何?
- Okay, you're on. - Great.
-可以 说定了 -好
I pick up a knife, I have an urge to stab.
我拿起刀就有捅的欲望
But it's a stupid thing to say at a dinner table.
但是饭桌上说出来也太傻了
And then you made such a deal over the goddamn filter.
你还为净♥水♥器♥发表了那么一通长篇大论
Terrible water. But you didn't have to say anything about it.
那水真脏 但是你没必要评论两句
How could you not comment on water that's so bad?
看到这么脏的水怎么可能不批判一番
Okay, I've done everything I can to get her back.
好吧 我已经尽全力挽回她了
I sent her flowers... boom... shredded on my doorstep.
送她花 砰 摔在我门口
I mean, I don't know what to do.
我现在不知道做什么才好了
Oh! Oh!
哦!哦!
Oh!
哦!
Accidental text on purpose! Accidental text. Oh, my God.
故意发送的误发短♥信♥ 误发短♥信♥ 天
Tell him. Okay, here's what you do.
给他解释 好的 你要这么做
You send me a text,
你编一条短♥信♥
but you accidentally send it to her on purpose.
然后装作不小心错发给她
And in the text, you say something like,
短♥信♥里面你就写
"Hey, Larry, you were an asshole the other night.
"嘿拉里昨晚你太操蛋了
There's nothing wrong with her water. It's perfectly okay."
她的水没问题 特别好"
Say anything you want. Curse me, anything. I don't care.
想说什么都行 咒我我都不介意
Okay, I've never said this to you before.
好吧我以前没这么说过
You're brilliant.
但你真是机智
Thank you, thank you. Right, right?!
谢谢 谢谢 是不是?是不是?
I invented this. I invented this.
我发明的这方法 我发明的
He already did it for me.
他已经教我用过了
"Dear Larry... "
"亲爱的拉里..."
I can say anything I want! Anything!
我想说什么都行 什么都行
"Larry, you were so out of line
"拉里 那天晚上你批判水
the other night about the water."
这种行为非常过分"
Yes! "If Marilyn didn't throw you out, I would've."
可以 "如果玛丽莲没请你出去 我就亲自动手了"
Perfect!
完美
Damn it!
该死
He's had some bad luck today.
他今天运气有点差
All right, there we go.
好吧 搞定
Oh, that's nice. Here it comes.
喔这不错 这不就行了
All right. Hey, where do you lie?
好的 嘿你那是几杆
Uh, four.
呃 4杆
Look!
看
She texted me right back.
她秒回我了
"I love you.
"我爱你
I know this is not meant for me.
我知道这不是发给我的
What a great man to stick up for me like that."
有这么个为我撑腰的男人多好啊"
Unbelievable. Thank you.
难以置信 谢谢你
Unbelievable. Huh?
难以置信 是吧?
Brilliant! Get the flag, Jeff?
真棒! 杰夫 帮我扶一下旗
Yep.
嗯
Well, you're playing great today.
呃 你今天打得不错
No, I'm having a bad day.
不 今天很差
Beautiful.
漂亮
Oh! Beautiful!
喔 漂亮
Oh!
喔
Is that a birdie? Beautiful.
这是小鸟球么 漂亮
Oh, my God. Oh, guys, I hate to do this.
哦我的天 哦 诸位 我讨厌这么说
I got a medical emergency. I gotta get to Cedars.
但是有紧急病患 我得过去
We only have three more holes. No, we got a medical emergency here.
我们只剩下三个洞 不 我这儿现在有紧急病患
Wait, wait. What are you talking about?
等等 你说啥呢?
You owe me $200. Pay up.
你欠我二百块 付清
It's an emergency. I'm a doctor.
我是医生 这里有紧急病患
You weren't a doctor on the plane.
你在飞机上就不是医生
I gotta go. A patient needs me.
我得走了 患者需要我
Oh, boy, you're down three with three to play.
哦 兄弟 你还有三个洞没打
Oh, so when you're losing money, you heed the call, is that it?
也就是说你一输钱就有电♥话♥找 是吧
You know what that is?
你知道这叫什么吗
Selective heeding, that's what that is!
选择性应♥召♥而上 没错 就这个
You didn't get any text anyway.
你其实什么短♥信♥都没收到
It was all bullshit!
都是扯淡
Enigma? What the fuck?!
英格玛香水 啥屁玩意
Whoa! Oh!
喔啊
Jesus Christ! God!
天啊 天
Crazy!
疯子
It's just perfume.
只是香水啊
... out of nowhere, right in my face, spritzing me.
不知哪里蹦出来 跑到我脸前喷我
They're the worst. Come on, what is that? What a violation.
她们太差劲了 拜托这算什么 这叫侵犯
You know what, they'll usually go away, though,
你猜啥 她们通常会走开的
if you just wave them away.
只要你挥挥手
Did you wave her away? Sort of, yeah.
你挥手叫她走了吗 算是吧
Here, do you like this color?
嘿 喜欢这个颜色吗
Yeah, yeah, that's good. Yeah.
嗯嗯 还不错 好
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表