go in your fucking mind and you think of someone
动动你的脑子 想出一个人
you can unload this limpy bitch onto.
你能把这个瘸腿小贱♥人♥踢给他的
You have to get rid of this bitch.
你得摆脱那个小贱♥人♥
You know what, every now and then...
你猜啥 有时候啊...
every now and then, yeah, I gotta say, you surprise me.
我真得说 有时候你真让我开眼界
Whoo.
呼
Boom. Boom.
嘣 嘣
Is that still workable?
这个还行得通吗?
The fist bump? Is that still...?
击拳?还有人...
There's people still doing that, yeah.
还是有人击拳的
Will you let me know when that goes out of fashion?
要是那个过时了你要给我说啊 好吧?
When that shit stop, I'll let you know.
没人击拳了 我会告诉你的
And if you see me doing anything else
同时要是你看到我做了...
that the black community might frown upon as being uncool,
黑人群体会皱眉头 觉得我不友好的事
you're gonna let me know.
一定要让我知道
I'll stop your ass. You know I will.
我会拦住你这个傻♥逼♥的 你知道我会的
Now go upstairs and start lamping.
上楼去摸鱼吧
I'm so excited right now.
我好激动啊
Like, I can't even tell you. Sure.
无以言表的那种 是吗
I just never thought that I'd be having a wedding.
我从来没想过我会有自己的婚礼
Have you been married? I have, yes.
你结过婚吗? 结过
So, you've had a wedding, so you know how awesome it is.
所以你办过婚礼咯 那你肯定知道婚礼多棒了
Yeah, but I wasn't excited in the least. Oh, you weren't?
话是这么说 但我当年一点也不激动 你不激动吗?
No. But I never get excited, you know. About anything?
一点都不 不过我也没激动过 你知道吧 从不激动?
No, my mother used to say to me,
嗯 我妈原来都说我
"Larry, you... you never get excited."
"拉里 你咋对啥事儿都不激动呢"
Really? "Can't you be excited?"
讲真? "你就不能激动一回吗?"
It... it broke her heart. I... there's no excitement.
这事...伤透了她的心 我就没一次激动过
Well, I'm excited,
好吧 反正我现在挺激动的
so I appreciate you letting me talk. That's... that's great.
所以 感谢你让我在这儿说这些 能激动挺好的
I have a couple of questions, logistically,
我有几个逻辑上的问题
about how the whole thing works.
关于婚礼的流程
Okay. So, when the Rabbi
问吧 所以当拉比
or the Minister or whoever says,
或者牧师或者管他谁说
"Do you take so and so..." what's your fiancée's name?
"你愿意与谁谁..."说来你未婚妻叫啥?
Numa.
纽马
Numa. "Do you take Numa to be your lawfully wedded wife..."
纽马 好 那是"你愿意让纽马成为你的合法妻子吗..."
It doesn't really work like that.
不是这样的
Oh. Okay, but what about, um,
哦 好吧 那这个呢
"Here Comes The Bride"? Who gets the song?
"新娘来了"呢?这首歌♥是归谁?
I'm getting that song. You're getting the song?
归我 这歌♥归你?
You're getting "Here Comes the Bride"?
你出场会放"新娘来了"?
Yeah. That's my song.
是的 我出场放
I wanted to be the bride
我想做新娘
and Numa's actually always wanted to be the groom,
纽马还一直蛮想当新郎的角色的
so it worked out good.
所以这样很合适
Not really getting, uh, bride vibes from you.
我不太觉得你像新娘
Well, that's 'cause you're not at the wedding...
嗯 那是你没在婚礼现场
With all due respect, yeah, I don't see bride.
不是要冒犯你 不过我真不觉得你是新娘
I don't see bride, okay, from here.
我从这儿感觉不到新娘气质
No, try and see it. Try and see it.
你用心体会一下 用心体会
We're at the wedding... I can't see it.
我们在婚礼现场... 感觉不出来
My dad walks me down the... the thing. Yeah, I know. Yeah.
我父亲挽着我走上...那个 我知道那个
I have a veil with, like,
我戴着头纱
a flower... Oh, my God, you got the gown, too?
上面还有花的样子... 天呐 婚纱也是你穿?
Yeah. Oh, no, this is a huge, huge mistake.
是啊 哦不 这也太太奇怪了
No, it's... um, it's amazing. No.
为啥 这很美好啊 没有
Look, you got a picture of Numa?
这样 你有纽马的照片吗?
Okay, she's beautiful, obviously.
好吧 显然 她非常好看
Okay. That's a... that's a bride, okay?
好吧 这...这才是新娘 对不对?
Well... That's a bride.
呃... 这才是新娘的样子
That's a groom.
这是新郎
Believe me, I say this only with the best intentions.
相信我 我这么说完全出自好心
That's a fuckin' bride. You a goddamn groom.
这是货真价实的新娘 你是如假包换的新郎
The groom, right? You a goddamn groom.
新郎 是吗? 你就是新郎
Yeah. What's her name?
就是嘛 她叫什么?
Numa. Numa fine as fuck.
纽马 纽马真♥他♥妈♥标致
Right? She is. You are one luckyass groom.
是吧?她是很漂亮 你是个走运的新郎
Thank you. She gorgeous?
谢谢 好看吧?
I'll see you later. Mm.
晚些见 嗯
Hey, we need more peanut butter.
嘿 我们得买♥♥花生酱了
Okay, well, we're done.
好了 剪完了
Oh. Uh, how much do I owe you?
哦 嗯 多少钱?
Uh, 150. 150?
150刀 150刀?
Yeah, boy, you're gonna love that.
是的 伙计 你肯定喜欢这个发型
Oh, boy, you're making quite a living there barbering.
天呐 你剪头发一定赚了不少钱
150 for a bald man?
给秃子剪个头发都要收150?
For a haircut? Yeah, well, you're not bald.
就这么剪一下 嗯 你又不是秃子
You do have hair. Well... yeah.
你还有头发啊 呃...好吧
So, thanks. Yeah, yeah.
谢了 行 行
Think about what I said.
考虑一下我说的
Okay? Thank you.
好吧? 谢了
You're a lovely girl, Betty, but, uh,
你是个好女孩 贝蒂 不过...
you're not a bride.
你不是新娘
Unfortunately. Unfortunately.
很不幸 很不幸
So, this is more of the kick-off,
所以 这更像是个预告活动
and then we'll have a big gala... Cheryl?
之后还有一次大型晚会... 谢丽儿?
Hi. Excuse me. Hey!
嗨 抱歉 嘿
Oh, I'm so glad you're here.
啊 你能来我真开心
Oh, really? Thank you for coming.
是吗? 真感谢你过来
What is this name, PAM?
说来这起的什么名字?PAM?
That's the best you could do?
这是你们能想出来最好的名字了?
It's like... it's a cooking spray... PAM.
这不是烹饪喷雾的名字吗?...PAM
No, it's People Against Mutilation, genital mutilation.
不是啦 是缩写 代表反对阴♥道♥阉♥割♥
Yeah, I know what it stands for.
我知道那代表什么
And there are very few charities
而且关注阴♥道♥并提供讨论平台的慈善会
that actually focus on the clitoris and talk about it.
现在实在是太少了
I think you got half the population
我认为地球上至少有一半人口
focused on the clitoris.
是在关注阴♥道♥的
I'm deadly focused on it. You are?
我个人就非常关注 是吗?
Yeah. Hey.
当然了 嘿
Hey, Ted! How are you?
嘿 特德 吃了没?
I haven't seen you in a while. I know!
好久不见了啊 我知道!
I know. It's nice to see you. Where's Mary?
我知道 见到你很开心 玛丽呢?
Mary? Oh, uh, yeah...
玛丽?哦 那个...
Oh, you know, I haven't seen you guys for so long.
哎 你知道 我好久没见你们了
Mary and I have been separated for, like, three months, you know.
玛丽和我已经分开得有三个月了吧
The divorce is almost final. What?
离婚是敲定的了 啥?
My bad. Sorry. Oh, my God.
没告诉你们是我不好 抱歉 我的天
Holy mackerel. I am shocked.
见鬼了 我太震惊了
Oh, no, no, no. Truth is I think we're better friends now
没有没有 老实说我们现在做朋友
than when we were married.
比我们当夫妻好多了
That's total bullshit.
这就是胡话
You just... you have to say that to yourselves
你总...你得把这话说给自己听
to wean yourself off the relationship.
来斩断自己对婚姻的念想
What is that? It's a breath spray.
你手里是啥 口气清新剂
Oh, thank God. I think Jeff's looking for you.
哦老天 杰夫貌似在找你
Yeah, one second.
哦好 稍等
Gotta go talk to my manager.
得和我经纪人说两句
Okay. Big stuff happening.
好吧 有大事要发生了
Ooh. Big stuff.
噢 大事
Strangest man on the planet. I know.
这人真奇怪 你可别提了
Crazy, crazy exciting.
非常激动人心
Really? Yep.
真的? 是的
Every producer I sent "Fatwa!" to is in.
每个收到《法特瓦!》剧本的制♥作♥人都愿意入伙
Wow. Every producer I talked to.
哇塞 所有我谈过的制♥作♥人 一个不落
I've got so many producers that want to do this.
我这儿有太多制♥作♥人想做这剧
Look at you, Mr. Broadway.
看看你 百老汇先生
Got you booked on "Jimmy Kimmel" to talk about it already.
帮你约了一♥期♥《吉米鸡毛秀》来谈一下这个项目
Really? Do I need to do that? Yep.
真的 我非得上不可? 是的
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表