Uh-huh.
啊哈
Come on.
干嘛呢
I can't look at that. Take it away.
我见不得这个 去别的地方吧
Hey, I'm trying to work.
嘿 我在上班呢
Sorry, what's your problem?
抱歉 你有什么毛病?
No one wants to see this. It's very disturbing.
没人想看你俩亲嘴 很打扰人的
Two people aren't allowed to be happy?
两个人开心也不行?
Well, you're allowed to be happy,
你可以开心
but not in front of me, so let's move it down.
别在我面前开心就行 去那边
Okay. All right.
好吧 好吧
Good. Thank you.
好叻 谢了
Uh, excuse me, Señor Larry.
那个 您好 拉里先生
All the lights in here and in the hallway, they're all fixed.
这里和走廊的所有灯都修好了
You no have no more humming, no more vibrating.
不会再嗡嗡叫或者有振动了
Everything is fixed. Oh! Cesar, thank you so much.
都修好了 噢!凯撒 真感谢你
That was driving me crazy, that humming.
那个嗡嗡声快把我搞疯了
Anything else you need from me, you give me a call
如果您还有什么需要 给我打电♥话♥就好
and I'll come here and fix it right away, okay?
我马上就过来修 好吧?
Oh, hey, Cesar.
嗯 嘿 凯撒
That's for you.
这是给你的
Oh. Oh, no, no, Señor Larry. I cannot accept that money.
哦不 不行 拉里先生 我不能收这钱
This is my job. This is what I do.
这是我的本职工作 是我分内的事
It's a little bonus for you, a little extra. Take it.
这是给你的奖励 一点小意思 拿着吧
Oh, it means... it means a lot to me, Mr. Larry,
噢 这...这让我受宠若惊 拉里先生
but I cannot take this.
但我真的不能拿
I... I just don't feel comfortable.
我会感到不舒服的
This is what I do, sir.
这是我该做的工作 先生
Oh, Cesar, this is... this is unprecedented!
噢 凯撒 我真没碰到过这种情况
This is rarer than a man turning down sex, what you've just done.
你的行为比男人拒绝上♥床♥邀请还罕见
It just... it doesn't happen!
没人这么做过
Okay, Señor Larry.
好吧 拉里先生
I've never turned down sex in my life.
我从没拒绝过上♥床♥邀请
Me neither.
我也没有
Huh! Cesar, this will not be forgotten anytime soon.
嘿 凯撒 我欠你个人情
Have a nice day. Very commendable.
祝您有愉快的一天 品质可嘉
So now, for some reason,
然后现在 不知道为啥
Funkhouser's gotten back together with this woman.
冯克豪瑟又和这个女的重新好上了
I don't know why. She hates my guts. Aww.
她讨厌死我了 我也不知道为啥 嗯哦
But nevertheless, he wants to go to brunch
虽然这样 他还是想让我们和他们一起
and see if we can all get along, you know, so it's gonna be very awkward.
出去吃顿早午餐 所以 到时候肯定可尴尬了
Just because of the tap water?
就因为自来水的事?
Tap water, yes. Tap water. Wow.
自来水 对 就自来水 哇哦
Hey, Eddie, breakfast!
嘿 艾迪 吃早饭了
Wow, tap water.
哇哦 自来水
Here you go, sweetie.
给你 宝贝
Wow, look at the young man today!
哇哦 看看这年轻小伙子
Very nice hoodie you got there.
这外套不错
Mom, you're still dating this guy?
妈 你还在和这个人约会呢?
Yes, honey... Yes, and she's enjoying it very much.
是的 宝贝... 是的 而且她还很开心
Take your toast. Where's the butter?
拿着你的烤面包 黄油呢?
It's right there, quite visible.
就在那儿啊 这么明显
I can't see the butter. Do it again.
我没看到黄油 你重新做
He needs to see the butter.
他得看到黄油才行
I'll eat this one and I'll make you another one.
我吃这个吧 我重新给你做一份
Are you two having sex? That's Mommy's business.
你们会上♥床♥吗? 那是妈妈的事
It's not really your business, but to tell you the truth,
这不关你的事 不过老实给你说
it's imminent, okay?
快了 好吧?
Gross.
真恶心
Sorry, he's really been having a tough time lately.
抱歉 他最近状态不是很好
I... I don't know how you let him get away with that toast thing.
我不懂你烤面包这种事怎么也要将就他
This kid needs some structure in his life. He needs some discipline!
这孩子需要些规矩 他缺点教训
I know, I know. You're not tough enough.
我知道 我知道 你不够严格
I... I know. There's this private school, and, uh...
我...我知道 这不有家私人学校 然后我想...
I've been thinking about sending him, but it's really tough to get into, and...
我在考虑把他送过去 但这家学校很难进 我...
I wanted to ask you a question.
我问你一下
Please say no if this is at all inappropriate,
如果你觉得不合适一定要直说
but Susie happened to mention this very same school, Pemberton Academy,
苏西刚好说到就是那所彭伯顿学院
where I'm trying to get him in.
我想送艾迪去的那所
You had donated some "Seinfeld" stuff there.
你给他们捐过一些《宋飞正传》的东西
My assistant takes care of all that. I just, you know.
都是我经纪人在管 我都...你懂吧
Okay, I just didn't know if you knew somebody, or...
好吧 我只是在想你会不会认识什么人 或者...
Nah, I really don't.
没有 不认识
That's fine, that's fine. If I could help, I would, but I don't know.
没事 没事 如果我能帮忙 我会的 但我真的不认识谁
You know, I feel weird about sending him to boarding school anyway.
你知道 我本来也觉得送他去寄宿学校会很奇怪
Boarding school? Yeah.
寄宿学校? 是的
How far away is it? It's about an hour and a half.
有多远? 一个半小时车程吧
I actually think it would be the best for him, but it would be hard for me
我的确觉得这对他最好 但对我来说可能会有点难
just to be rattling around... I completely agree with you.
不在他身边的话... 我觉得你说得对
I think it would be a fantastic thing for him.
我觉得这对他的确会是件好事
Do you, really? It's gotta be the... you know what?
真的吗? 这会是... 你猜啥?
Get me a name, get me a number... whatever I can do to help.
把名字给我 把电♥话♥给我... 我看看能帮上什么忙
No. Yes!
不是吧 真的!
Give me some information, done!
把信息给我说一下 其他的交给我了
That's really nice of you, Larry.
你真好 拉里
Thank you so much. It's gonna be so good for him.
真是感谢你 这会对他很好
Look, if I can send him an hour and a half away, I'm... more than happy to.
听着 只要我能让他到一个半小时车程外 干啥都行
If I got those glasses... Yeah?
如果我也戴这种眼镜... 是吗?
We'd be... we'd be twins.
我们就...太像双胞胎了
That would be kind of hideous, wouldn't it?
那样会很诡异吧 是不是?
Have you ever seen a couple with the same glasses?
你有看见过戴同款眼镜的情侣吗?
By the way, when I say couple, I'm not referring to us as a couple.
顺便说一下 我说情侣的时候 不是说我俩是情侣啊
Yeah, excuse me. What are you... hold on. No, no, I'm not going there.
那当然 哇塞 怎么这么... 等等 嗯嗯 我没有往那方面想
We're... I... you have not bought me the same glasses.
我们没... 我... 你可没有给我买♥♥同款眼镜
We don't have it like that just yet, my friend.
我们还没到那个阶段 朋友
Hi, guys. Hi.
嗨 你们好 嘿
Can I bring you some water while you wait?
你们等的同时我给你们拿些水吧
Still or sparkling?
白开水还是苏打水?
Sparkling. Yeah. Yeah, sparkling.
苏打水吧 苏打水
Ugh, boy, I can't tell you, I'm so relieved.
啊老天 你都不知道 我简直轻松多了
Thanks again for helping me out with the boarding school thing.
再次感谢你帮我寄宿学校的事
So, before I call the, um...
所以 我如果打电♥话♥给这个...
Pemberton. Pemberton, yes. Pemberton.
彭伯顿学院 彭伯顿 对 彭伯顿
Do they... do they know about the, uh, Asperger's?
他们...知道阿斯伯格综合征的事吗?
Oh, yeah, mm-hmm. Yeah, they're a great school.
哦知道 嗯嗯 他们是所很好的学校
They're... they can... they're just equipped to handle all kinds of special kids.
他们...他们有能力招收各种特殊情况的学生
Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm.
嗯哼 嗯哼
Has he been diagnosed by a doctor, or is this your opinion?
你儿子是被诊断出这病 还是只是你这么想?
He's on the spectrum. Yeah.
他有社交障碍症 是真的
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
You can see in his behavior and what people have said, and, you know...
你可以通过他的行为看出来 大家都这么说嘛...你知道的
he's, you know...
他就是 你知道的...
he's been diagnosed on the... on the spectrum.
他诊断出...有社交障碍症
Okay.
好吧
Oh.
噢
Hello? Señor Larry,
你好 拉里先生
it's Cesar from the office.
我是办公室的凯撒
Who? Cesar!
谁? 凯撒!
You gave me the tip and I didn't take it?
您给了我小费 我没有收?
Yeah?
嗯?
I'm here at the office building, fixing a leak,
我在办公楼这儿修水管
and I was just wondering, after I'm done,
我在想 我♥干♥完之后
I could go to your office and watch the Argentina and Mexico game.
能不能用您的办公室看阿根廷打墨西哥的球赛?
It's a very important game. It's for... to qualify in the World Cup.
这场比赛很重要 是争夺世界杯资格的比赛
Why... why... why do you have to go... why my office?
为...为...为什么你要去...为什么是我的办公室?
Because you got all the channels, sir.
因为您办公室频道多 先生
Yeah... yeah, okay. Gracias, Señor Larry!
呃...呃 好吧 谢谢您 拉里先生
I will not forget this. You are the man.
我不会忘记这个人情的 您真是个好人
Okay. Who's that?
好吧 谁啊?
This handyman in my office building... Uhhuh.
我们办公楼的杂工 啊哈
...wants to go into my office to watch a soccer game.
他想去我办公室看球赛
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表