I offered him a tip, but he didn't take the tip,
我之前给他小费他没收
so I feel like I'm a little obligated to let him watch the game.
所以我觉得我欠他个人情 只能同意了
It's tricky.
真是难办
- Hello! - Oh, hey!
-你好! -嘿!
Sorry we're late.
对不起 我们来晚了
- Hi, I'm Marilyn. - LD.
-嗨 我是玛丽莲 -拉里
- Hi! - Hi, nice to meet you.
-嗨! -嗨 见到你很高兴
- Yes, hi. - Hi. Marty Funkhouser.
-是的 嗨 -嗨 马蒂冯克豪瑟
- Hi, great to meet you. - Great to meet you!
-嗨 很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你
So, I... I just wanna say, before we begin,
好 我…我要在我们开始前先说一句
I... I'd like to apologize for what happened between us.
我…我想为之前的事情道歉
That is not a true representation of who I am.
那并不能代表我的为人
- Let's start fresh. - That means a lot to me. Okay.
-让我们重新开始 -好 这对我很重要
- Yes! Yes! - Yes, let's do it.
-好!好! -对 重新来过
Some sparkling water for the table?
您要的苏打水?
No, no. We... no, we don't want that. We want some tap water.
不 不 我们…我们不要这个 我们要自来水
- You don't want sparkling? - No, get that out of here. Tap.
-您不要苏打水? -不 把它拿走 自来水
- Well, it's unfiltered. - Better.
-好吧 自来水是未经过滤的 -那更好
Water is water. We're not water snobs.
水就是水 我们不是在水上穷讲究的人
- Very good. - We don't care.
-很好 -我们不在意
While you bring the tap,
你给我们拿自来水的同时
bring us the best bottle of champagne
拿一瓶香槟
you have in the house to drink.
要最好的
Okay?
好吗
We're gonna live it up!
我们要享受一下
Yeah, you know, sure.
对 你懂的 当然了
Thank you, Larry. I really appreciate your apology.
谢谢你 拉里 很感谢你能道歉
- Oh, yes. - No, it means a lot to me.
-哦 好的 - 不 这对我很重要
And some tap water for the table.
自来水来了
Tap water for the table. Look at this.
自来水来了 看看这个
Look at this beautiful tap water. We got some here...
看看这美妙的自来水 我们有了…
- Ah, look at that. - Mmm.
-看那个 -嗯
Ah, it really looks good.
啊 看起来很棒
- Whoa, whoa, whoa. - Oh, come on, buddy.
-诶诶诶 -哦 注意一下 老兄
- There's a line. - There's a line.
-排队 -排队
You can't just walk up here.
你不能直接走过来
Come on, man, you're being rude.
嘿 老兄 你这样很粗鲁
- They're in line. - You gotta get to the back, buddy.
-大家在排队 -你得去队尾 老兄
- I'm just getting some potatoes. - I don't care.
我只是拿一些土豆 我不管
One... one minute!
等…等一下
One minute! Just a minute!
等一下 请等一下
Are you getting seconds?
你是续餐吗?
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
The man is getting seconds.
这个人是续餐
- It doesn't matter. - But that's not a rule.
-这不重要 -没有这个规矩
The man has already waited on this line.
这个人已经排队等过了
- Larry, we're hungry. - We're all hungry.
-拉里 我们饿了 -我们都饿了
I'm hungry, too!
我也饿
But to make him wait
但是让他再等
another 10 minutes for a few measly potatoes?
十分钟 就为了一点土豆
- Shame on you! Shame on all of you! - Okay.
-羞愧啊!真为你们所有人羞愧! -好吧
That's not how we do things here in America.
在美国我们不这么做事
We don't wait for seconds! Never, never wait for seconds!
续餐不用排队!永远 永远都不用为续餐排队!
It's fine, it's good. It's fine.
好吧 这样很好 好吧
Sir, I would be proud to serve you.
先生 我很骄傲能招待你
- What do you want? - Potatoes.
-你想要什么 -土豆
- Thank you. Thank you, sir. - Sure, sure.
-谢谢 谢谢你 先生 -好的 好的
You're welcome.
不用客气
- It's okay, really. - I didn't mean to overreact like that.
-没关系 真的 -我不是想反应过度
- Enjoy. - Enjoy yourself.
-用餐愉快 - 用餐愉快
Thank you. Thanks.
谢谢你 谢谢
Ah!
啊!
- Oh, I love that sound! - All right!
-哦 我喜欢这个声音 -好的
- You like that? - I love that sound!
-你喜欢这个? -我爱这个声音
I mean, the good thing here is that if we want seconds,
我说 现在就好了 如果我们要续餐
- we go right to the front. - Straight to the front.
-我们直接去队伍前面 -直接去前面
- Right? - Yep.
-是吧? -是的
Boy, oh, boy. Ha, that's a lot of ketchup there.
伙计 哈 这番茄酱放的真多
I like ketchup.
我喜欢番茄酱
Yeah, uh, it seems a little excessive, no?
好吧 呃 似乎有点过多了 不是吗?
- Here we go! - Living it up!
-来吧! -享受一下!
- Happiness, living it up! Okay? - Cheers!
-祝幸福 享受生活!好吗? -干杯
I mean, you use too much ketchup, you know what happens?
我说啊 你用了太多的番茄酱 你知道会怎样?
They... they convert to packs, to the little packets.
他们…他们会换包装 换成小包的
Is there a ketchup shortage? Like, "Oh, we're gonna run out of ketchup."
这里有什么番茄酱短缺吗?就像"哦 我们没有番茄酱了"
I wasn't saying there's a ketchup shortage,
我不是说这儿有番茄酱短缺
it's just that if everybody uses as much ketchup as you do,
只是如果每个人都用你那么多番茄酱
they would stop buying it.
他们就不再买♥♥这种了
As a matter of fact, I think I need more ketchup.
事实上 我想要更多番茄酱
Mmm.
嗯
- Wow. - Hmm!
-哇哦 -嗯!
Why are we talking about this?
我们为什么聊这个?
There's no way she could finish all that ketchup. Is there?
她不可能吃完这么多番茄酱吧?
Watch me!
你看好!
Let's just change the subject, okay?
让我们换个话题 好吗?
Potatoes are delicious.
土豆很好吃
- Huh. - Yeah.
-嗯 -对
Oh, my God! Oh!
哦 天啊!哦!
- Oh, my God! - Don't do that, don't do that.
-哦 天啊 -不要这样 不要这样
Can we get a wet towel, somebody?
能给我们一条湿毛巾吗 有人吗
That's okay. It's okay, it's okay.
没关系 没关系 没关系
It's okay. Yeah, your sweater covers it fine.
没关系 对 你的毛衣可以遮住
You know, I... I think I want... I want to go home.
你知道 我…我想…我想回家
Oh, no!
哦 别啊
- It's just a really bad stain. - Yeah, go.
-这个污渍很严重 -对 走吧
- No, Larry, it's not that bad. - You got a bad stain.
-不是 拉里 没那么糟 -你的污渍很严重
I'm gonna go home.
我要回家了
I'm just feeling very uncomfortable.
我真的觉得很不舒服
- Oh, I'm so sorry. - Yeah, go.
-哦 很遗憾 -对 走吧
It's a... it's a really bad stain.
这 这真是个很严重的污渍
It's a "go home" stain, you know what I mean?
这是一个"回家吧"的污渍 你懂我意思吗?
- It was the fork. - I think it was the ketchup.
-是这个叉子的原因 -我觉得是番茄酱
- Let's not argue over this. - I'm so sorry.
-别再争论这个了 -很遗憾
It was lovely to meet you. You seem lovely.
很高兴认识你 你看起来人很好
- Yeah, take her home. - It's such a shame.
-对 带她回家 -很遗憾
Nice job, once again.
干得好 又一次
- One of those things. - Gosh, another time, I guess.
-意料之外的事 -天啊 只能下次了 我想
- Bye. - Bye.
-再见 -再见
i feel so bad.
我感觉很不好
That was a disgusting display.
刚那场面真难看
You couldn't let the ketchup go.
你就不能不理那个番茄酱
- Couldn't let it go. - Oh, boy.
-不能不理 -哦 天啊
Guess what.
你猜怎么着
Who's paying for the expensive champagne?
现在轮到谁为这瓶昂贵的香槟买♥♥单了?
- Oh. - Yeah.
-哦 -对了
I want to thank you
我想谢谢你
for defending me in front of the mob.
在那群人面前为我说话
Oh, oh. Yes, of course.
哦哦 好吧 当然
That was, uh, terrible. You had already waited.
他们太过分了 你已经等过一次了
What was the point of going back again?
凭什么再回去等一次
You would've lost your appetite.
你会没胃口的
I agree with you, Mr. David.
我同意你 大卫先生
How do you know my name?
你怎么知道我的名字
I know everything about you.
我知道关于你的一切
I was sitting there having my brunch,
我正坐在那吃我的早午餐
and I saw you.
然后我看到了你
And I was thinking, as a devout Muslim,
然后我就想 作为一个虔诚的穆♥斯♥林♥
I should kill this man.
我应该杀掉这个男人
Fatwa.
法特瓦
And then you defended me.
之后你为我说话了
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表