- Ah. Marie Deschamps? - Mmm.
- 嗯 玛丽德尚? - 嗯
- What are you, French? - No, it's actually my stage name.
- 你是 法国人? - 不 这是我的艺名
Johnson's my real last name.
我其实姓约翰逊
- Is Marie your real first name? - No. Jenny.
- 玛丽是你的真名吗? - 不 我叫珍妮
All right, well, I'll put your card in my pocket.
好的 我把你的名片放进口袋
I will never call you, but I'll put it in my pocket.
我不会给你打电♥话♥ 但是我把它装起来
And I'm very glad that that fatwa got cleared up.
很高兴法特瓦的事结束了
- Thank you. - Does it ever occur to you
- 谢谢 - 你有没有想过
that maybe this fatwa thing is not as over as you think?
法特瓦的事可能没有像你想的那样结束
You know how the Japanese soldiers,
你知道有一些日本兵
they'd find them on, like, an island,
当找到他们时 比如 在孤岛上
and they wouldn't know the war's been over for a long time?
他们不知道战争已经结束很长时间了
Maybe someone is so off the grid
也许有一些与世隔绝的人
that they have no idea the fatwa's over.
他们不知道法特瓦已经结束了
Maybe someone is so stupid
也许有一些愚蠢的人
that they say things they shouldn't be saying.
他们说一些他们不该说的话
- Maybe. - Hello!
- 也许吧 - 大家好
- Hey, look who's here. - Hello. Marie.
- 嘿 看看谁来了 - 你好 玛丽
Oh, is this a replacement for Bridget?
这是布丽奇特的替代者吗
I recruited her from the bar.
我从吧台招募的她
- She's a stand - in for you. - Oh, great.
- 她是你的替身 - 哦 很好
We gotta get you a chair. Where's the waiter?
我们得给你找张椅子 服务员在哪?
Yeah. You know what?
呃 你猜啥?
You need to go now.
你现在得走了
- What? - Yeah.
- 什么?- 是
You stood in. Now it's time to stand up.
你替身过了 现在是时候起身了
But, hey, very good job. Good stand - in job.
但是 嘿 你做得很好 很好的替身工作
- Really? - But first team has arrived, so...
- 真的? - 但是原班人马来了 所以…
And listen, Larry, if you ever need an actor,
听着 拉里 如果你需要演员
you call me, okay?
给我打电♥话♥ 好吗?
You never know.
也许吧
Okay, I'm expecting the call.
好的 期待你的电♥话♥
Okay... well, I wouldn't go that far.
好吧…可能 我不会
- Well, hello there. - That was interesting.
- 好吧 你好啊 - 很有趣
- Yeah. - Hi.
- 是的 - 嗨
You know, it's customary when someone is 20 minutes late
你知道吗 通常情况下一个人迟到二十分钟
to offer an apology to their friends.
会对他的朋友们道歉
- Am I right? - That's absolutely correct.
- 我说的对吗 - 绝对没错
- That's accurate? - Yes.
- 准确吗? - 对
Sorry.
对不起
What? That's a "sorry"?
什么?这是对不起?
Don't insult us with that.
不要这样羞辱我们
If you're more than ten minutes late,
如果你迟到超过十分钟
it's gotta be a profuse apology.
你的道歉需要感情充沛
That was an apology like you were one minute late.
这个道歉像是你只迟到了一分钟
- Am I right? - He's right.
- 我说的对吗? - 他是对的
And frankly, your "sorry" was not commensurate with the offense.
坦率地说 你的"对不起"和你带来的冒犯不相称
Can I get a drink?
我能来杯喝的吗?
If I was 20 minutes late,
如果我迟到二十分钟
I'd be apologizing like I accidentally killed your family.
我会像我意外杀害了你的亲人那样道歉
- Guess what. - Yeah?
- 你猜怎么着 - 怎么?
You did accidentally kill my family.
你确实意外杀了我的亲人
My nephew, the joy of my life,
我的侄子 我生命中珍宝
was killed by the bulls, and it was your fault!
被牛杀了 就是你的错
Okay?!
好吗?
Sorry.
对不起
Bottle of wine, anybody?
一瓶葡萄酒 可以吗
- Yes! Good idea. - Yeah.
- 对 好主意 - 对
- Red or white? - Love red.
- 红酒还是白酒? - 红酒
So what's happening?
所以什么事啊?
I had a colonoscopy. Clean as a whistle.
我去做了结肠镜检查 什么问题都没有
- Hey! - Hey, good morning, Larry.
- 嘿! - 嘿 早上好 拉里
Good morning.
早上好
Hey, L.D. Thanks for paintball.
嘿 拉里 谢谢彩弹射击
Oh, y - you're very welcome. You're very welcome.
哦 不客气 不客气
Hey, that was so sweet of you.
嘿 你太好了
- Oh. It was nothing. - Thank you. Really.
- 这不算什么 - 谢谢你 真的
- Nothing. - It's gonna be fun.
- 没事 - 会很好玩的
- See you inside. - Okay.
- 里面见 - 好的
You know what, get me the salmon...
这样吧 给我三文鱼
- get me the salmon with the salad. - Cool.
- 三文鱼配沙拉 - 好
Thanks for the paintball, L.D.
谢谢彩弹射击 拉里
You are very, very welcome.
完全小意思 不用谢
Speaking of the paintball, that is so nice.
说到彩弹射击
The crew is freaking out.
整个剧组都疯了
Oh, I'm happy to do it.
哦 我很高兴做这个
.
我很喜欢彩弹射击 但我很抱歉去不了
I have a gig booked.
有一个工作预定了
Shooting a commercial
要拍一个广♥告♥
for this feline distemper medication.
关于猫泛白血球减少症的药物
I have my shots, so I know how to deal with the cats.
我拍过这种的 我知道怎么和猫打交道
Mm, ah. What a shame.
嗯 太遗憾了
How do you have an event like this without Cody Gutcher?
这种活动怎么能没有科迪谷彻尔呢?
- I know. - Huh?
- 我知道 - 哈?
What are they paying you for this thing, may I ask?
这个活他们付你多少钱 我能问吗
It's my day rate. 1,200.
按一天收费 一千二百刀
Okay, you know what?
好 你猜怎么着
I'm gonna take care of that for you.
我来为你处理这个
I'll give you the 1,200.
我来付这一千二百刀
Tell them you can't make it. You're going to paintball.
告诉他们你去不了 你要去彩弹射击
Oh, my God, Larry! - Huh?
- 哦 我的天啊 拉里 - 哈?
Thank you!
谢谢你!
We couldn't do it without you, Cody Gutcher.
我们不能没你 科迪谷彻尔
- You gotta be there. - Thank you so much. You are a prince.
- 你到时候要来 - 太谢谢你了 你是个王子
You're welcome, and let me just say this...
不客气 让我这么说…
that is a fantastic "thank you."
这是一个很棒的"谢谢"
That was a "thank you" commensurate with the gesture.
这个"谢谢你"和别人的好意才相称
And it's worth it for that "thank you."
为了这个"谢谢你"都值了
- What do you think about that? - We're gonna have a blast.
- 你觉得怎么样? - 我们会玩得很开心的
I love that "thank you." Love it.
我喜欢这个"谢谢你" 非常喜欢
My pleasure.
很荣幸
Jeremy?!
杰瑞米?!
- Hey, Murray. - Ah, Larry.
- 嘿 莫瑞 - 啊 拉里
Oh, listen, about the, uh... the harem scene.
哦 那个 关于那个…后宫的戏
There's too many redheads.
太多红头巾了
- Six? - Yeah.
- 六个? - 是的
What do you think? Four?
你觉得呢?四个?
Yeah, you're right.
对 你是对的
I think four. Four is better.
我觉得是四个 四个比较好
Thanks, thanks.
谢谢 谢谢
Oh, same pants as yesterday.
哦 和昨天一样的裤子
What, are you tracking my outfits?
什么 你在监视我穿什么吗?
No, no, just... observing, that's all.
没有 没有 只是…观察 仅此而已
You know, I was late and they had the belt in them from yesterday,
你知道吗 我迟到了 这条的腰带昨天没取下来
so I picked them up 'cause I was in a hurry.
所以我拿起了这条 因为我有点着急
They're not dirty or anything.
又不脏或是怎么样
Then by all means, wear them again.
那别管我的 再穿也没事
You're an outfit tracker, Murray.
你是个衣着监视者 莫瑞
Nobody likes an outfit tracker.
没有人喜欢衣着监视者
I don't know why a casual observation
我不知道为什么一个很随便的观察
has made you so uncomfortable.
会让你这么不舒服
I just feel like I'm living in some kind of clothing police state,
我只是感觉我生活在一个衣服的警♥察♥国
like it's 1984.
就像 1984
Big Murray's watching me.
老大哥莫瑞在看着你
Big Murray's not watching you.
老大哥莫瑞没有在看你
No, Big Murray is watching.
不不 老大哥莫瑞在看着
Big Murray has other things to do.
老大哥莫瑞还有别的事要做
Apparently, Big Murray has nothing else to do but outfit track.
很显然 老大哥莫瑞没啥事可做 除了监视别人穿什么
I'm not judging you,
我没有评判你
I'm just noticing that you wore the same pants.
我只是注意到你穿了同一条裤子
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表