All right, let's try these. Okay.
好 试试这条 行
By the way, I wanted to let you know
顺便请知道
I was very impressed
我很钦佩
that you said something about the water the other day.
那天关于那水你能说出那样的话
Well, thank you for saying so.
呃 谢谢你这么说
It's hard to, you know, get in front of a group
你知道 很难坐在一群人之间
and... and say what everyone's thinking when it's uncomfortable.
感到不舒服时 能把大家都在想的说出来
You know, I had no problem.
你知道 我没问题的
Now, I got you 32 and 30.
好的 我给你找32码和30码
Okay. What do you wanna start with?
好 先试哪个
Eh, 32. All right.
呃 32吧 好的
Here's the 32. These look very nice, yeah.
给你32 看起来非常好
All right.
好
Oh, okay.
呃 好
Yeah, he's in the kitchen.
嗯 他在厨房♥
Look who's here. Hey.
看看谁来了 嘿
Oh, for God's sake.
哦天啊
Look at this.
看看
My lace just broke.
我的鞋带断了
You... and you know what, there's no extra laces in the house.
你知道吗 屋里没有备用的
Do you have extra laces in your house?
你家有备用鞋带么
No, nobody does.
不 谁都没有
I don't know why people don't stock up on them.
我不知道人们为什么不囤一些
They stock up on canned food. Hey, we got a problem.
却存罐头 嘿 有个麻烦
Marilyn told me she saw you in Neiman Marcus
玛丽莲说她在内曼马库斯店里看到你
push the spritz girl. Of course I did.
把香水导购推倒了 是的没错
What do you mean of course you did?
你说没错是几个意思
I got attacked and I pushed.
我被袭击了所以我推回去
You don't push a spritzer lady!
你不可以推香水导购
You're out of your fucking mind!
你真的是脑子里进了屎
It's a violation! You don't just go up to people
这是侵犯行为 你不能走到谁面前
and spritz them in the face like that.
上去就照着脸喷
It's a violation.
这叫侵犯
We have a very big problem now.
我们现在问题大了
Marilyn is not happy with you.
玛丽莲对你不爽
You know what I gotta do now?
你知道我现在该怎么做吗?
I gotta go through and rewind...
我得插♥进♥去重穿一次
Let's hold on to that thought for a minute, okay?
我们先别想这个了 好吗?
I think I could fix this.
我觉得我能弄好这个
Will you listen to me, please?
请你听听我说话可以吗
You wet the end... I don't care about that.
把末端沾湿 我不在乎
... and you just do this.
然后就这样
Marilyn said to me
玛丽莲跟我说
I have to make a choice.
我得做个决定
It's either Larry David or Marilyn.
要么是拉里 要么玛丽莲
She gave you an ultimatum?
她给你最后通牒了吗
An ultimatum.
是最后通牒了
Who'd you pick? I took Marilyn.
你选谁 我选玛丽莲
I would've made the same decision.
我也会做同样的选择
Let's face it, at this point in our lives,
这么说吧 在现在这个年龄段了
it's... it's not so easy to find people to have sex with us.
想找到愿意和我们上♥床♥的人不容易
Hey, vagina always wins.
嘿 有逼就是赢家
I lost a brother to a vagina.
因为逼 我哥没了
He's quite a feminist, isn't he?
他还真是个女权主义者耶
Vagina got his ass.
逼搞定了他
Goodbye.
再见
So, if I run into you, are you gonna talk to me
那么我要是碰见你 你会不会跟我说话
or is this... this is the last words we're ever gonna exchange?
还是说现在这就是最后一次对话了
I can't talk to you anymore. I'm gonna miss you.
我不能跟你说话了 我会想你的
So, when I see you at the club dinner tomorrow night,
那么明晚我在俱乐部晚餐见到你时
no communication there whatsoever? She said to me,
也不能跟你说话吗 她告诉我
"If you communicate with him, I'm gone."
你要是再敢理他 我就走
Oh, hey, LD, that Sophia Loren.
哦嘿 拉里 那个索菲亚罗兰
Whoo! You saw her movie?
喔 你看了她的电影吗
Mm-hmm. "Marriage Italian Style."
嗯哼 《意大利式结婚》
Three times. I told you, right?
三遍 我告诉过你的吧 是不是
Gorgeous. Gorgeous. Fuckin' beautiful.
女神 女神 太美了
Yeah. Oh, jeez.
哦 天啊
Ugh, my pants are ready.
我的裤子好了
Now I gotta go see that Rhonda.
又要去见那个朗达了
Something up with that girl. Mmhmm.
那姑娘有点不对劲 嗯哼
This woman likes me. Lewis's date.
她喜欢我 那个路易斯的对象
How do you know? Well, she was quite taken
你怎么知道? 她很赞同
with my water stance the other night
那天晚上我对于水的观点
and she wouldn't get out of the dressing room
而且我换裤子的时候
when I... when I was changing. She likes you.
她不肯离开试衣间 她喜欢你
Yeah, and I gotta go back there tomorrow to pick up my pants.
没错 而且我明天还要去取裤子
You gonna hit it? No, I'm a loyal friend.
你要出击吗? 不 我对朋友很忠诚
When women give me an ultimatum,
如果有女人给我下最后通牒
"Who are you gonna choose, me or your friend?"
"要我还是要朋友?"
I say, "I'm gonna choose my friend."
我会说:"我要朋友。"
That's it. Why do you have to do this?
就是这样 你为什么要这么做?
You dumped me. You chose somebody over me.
你甩了我 你选了别人而不是我
I didn't dump anyone. Okay.
我没有甩任何人 好吧
I'm trying to say goodbye and end this.
我只是想说再见然后结束这一切
Okay, goodbye.
好的 再见
See ya. See ya, Leon.
再见 再见 里昂
All right, get out. Don't keep talking.
好了 走吧 别说话了
You're standing there. I'm leaving.
你一直站在那儿 我这就走
Okay, well, go. Okay, I'm gonna leave.
那快走啊 好 我马上走
I'm waiting. We're not playing last word.
我等着呢 别跟我抢最后一句话
No. One, two, three.
不抢 一 二 三
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
One, two, three. Bye...
一 二 三 再...
"Ay." No, don't do that.
见 别这样
Goodbye.
再见
Hey, Larry. Hey.
嘿 拉里 嘿
I got your pants. You're all paid for.
我拿到你的裤子了 钱都付好了
Oh, great, great.
太好了
All right, now we just try them on.
好了 我们去试试吧
Come on. Oh, um,
走吧 哦 呃
I... I don't need to try them on.
我... 不用再试了
I can just, you know. Larry, you gotta try them on.
我可以就 你知道 拉里 你必须得试试
They got shortened. We gotta see if they're...
裤腿改短了 得看看合不合适
That's not necessary. I'll just take them.
没必要 我直接拿走就好了
It's just gonna take a minute. We'll be good.
很快就好了 没问题的
I actually changed my mind about... I didn't want the pants.
我改变主意了... 我不想要裤子了
These pants look amazing on you.
你穿这裤子很好看
Come on. It's not really necessary.
走吧 真的不用了
I don't need to try on the pants... Larry, you're trying on pants.
不用再试了... 拉里 必须得试
Right.
哦 对
I think these lay great.
我觉得裤腿很服帖
Do you like that break on your sneaker? Yeah. Yeah.
你觉得裤口跟鞋子之间的距离怎么样? 不错
I think that looks good.
我觉得看上去很好
I think it's pretty... oh, excuse me, I'm sorry.
我也觉得... 哦 不好意思
We have a new tailor. He does amazing work.
我们有个新裁缝 他手艺很棒
I think that looks pretty good.
看上去很不错
Yeah, yeah.
挺好 挺好
And the hem is right.
卷边也没问题
I think that looks good.
我觉得很好看
Oh, my God!
噢 天啊!
Oh! Larry!
噢! 拉里!
Oh! Oh, I'm... no! Oh!
噢!我... 不! 噢!
No! That's not from you.
不是的 不是因为你
That... that's from Sophia Loren.
这是... 因为索菲娅罗兰
Why was it in my face?
那为什么正对着我?
Because it was an accident! It was an accidental erection.
是个意外!是意外勃起
What? It was an accident.
什么? 是个意外
No, an accident is tripping on a step,
摔了一跤才是意外
and then also the Titanic going down.
泰坦尼克沉了也是意外
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表