Back out your car, please.
请倒车吧
And don't bump into the speaker on your way out.
倒出去的时候 不要撞到喇叭
Fine.
行
Huh? What do you think, Victor?
哈?维克托 你觉得怎么样 ?
That's a good look.
看起来不错
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗? 是啊
Yeah, you look very honorable.
是啊 你看起来很光荣
Hey, look who's here.
嘿 看看这是谁
Hi. Good morning, gentlemen.
嗨 先生们 早上好
Good morning, Mr. Franklin.
早上好 富兰克林先生
And how are you this fine day?
你今天挺好的吧?
I am fine. And you?
挺好的 你呢?
I'm... I'm well, thank you.
我...我也不错 谢谢
Now, gentlemen, make haste slowly.
现在呢 先生们 从容赶急就好
Make... make haste slowly. Yes, sir. Yes, sir.
从...从容赶急 是的 先生
Make haste slowly.
从容赶急
Huh? You like that? Yeah, I like that.
哈?你喜欢这句话? 对啊 我喜欢
Attention, camp.
全营 注意
His Excellency, General George Washington.
华盛顿将军阁下
Thank you, General, for the kind introduction.
感谢上将的介绍
As you were, gentlemen. And who are these fine gentlemen here?
你们继续吧 先生们 另外 这些先生们是谁呢
Recruits, sir.
新兵 长官
Private Chesnik reporting for duty, sir.
二等兵切斯纳克报道 长官
Lieutenant David reporting for duty, sir!
中尉大卫报道 长官!
Lieutenant?
中尉?
I, uh, I elevated myself somewhat, yes.
我 呃 是的 我把自己抬高了些
Okay, well, are you ready to die for your country?
好吧 那么 你们准备好为国捐躯了吗?
I'm ready to play dead for my country,
我准备好装死了
which nobody could do like I can if I put my mind to it.
只要我用点儿心 没人比我装的更像
Indeed, well, gentlemen, I have lots of work to do to tend to an army,
确实 好吧 先生们 为了照料军队 我有很多工作要做
so we shall see you at the end. Yes. Go, tend to your army.
那我们结束后再见了 对 去吧 去照料军队吧
Thank you very much. Yes.
非常感谢 好的
He's quite a disappointment.
他太让人失望了
Attention!
立正!
Battalion!
营队!
Company! Ready!
连队! 预备!
Forward at the half step. All right!
齐步走 是!
March! March!
进军! 进军!
Ready!
预备!
Forward... march!
向前... 进!
Battalion halt!
营队立正!
Halt! Halt!
立正! 立正!
Front rank, ready?
前排 就绪?
Make ready!
预备!
Take aim!
瞄准!
Fire!
开火!
Fire!
开火!
What are you... what are you doing?
你...你这是哪出啊?
You got three hours to go, here.
你还得在这儿待上三小时呢
Are you crazy? Get up. This is nuts.
疯了吧你? 起来 想什么呢
By God, sir, get back in rank.
老天爷 长官 回归队列
You're not gonna have any fun.
你都不会觉得有意思啊
Come on, he's not gonna have any fun.
别这样 他不会得到乐趣的
That's not fair. It's not fair.
这不公平 不公平
Let him live. Let him live.
让他活着吧 弄活他
Larry come on, get back in line.
拉里 别闹了 快回队
Fall back, come on. No. It's so stupid.
退回来 赶紧的 不 这太没劲了吧
Reload! Reload!
重新装弹! 重新装弹!
Hey, Larry. What the hell was that?
嘿 拉里 这啥玩意儿啊?
What was that? Was that real?
这是什么? 真枪实弹?
There's a crater in the ground.
这还有个弹坑
Oh, my God!
我的天呐!
Larry! Larry! What the hell is this, man?
拉里! 拉里! 这他妈什么情况?
This is real! This is real! Oh, my God.
真的! 这是真的! 我的老天爷
Somebody's shooting at us, man!
有人正射我们呢 哥们!
Ah! Incoming!
啊! 有炮弹!
It's live rounds, Larry!
这可是真枪实弹啊 拉里!
What the fuck? It's Sal!
这他妈? 那是萨尔!
Sal? Who's Sal? Sal.
萨尔? 谁是萨尔? 萨尔
He's a security guard from my golf club.
他是我高尔夫俱乐部的保安
Why is he trying to kill us, man?
他为什么要杀了我们?
I told him I didn't wanna say hello to him anymore.
我对他说我再也不想跟他打招呼了
What?
啥?
Hello, Sal! I'm sorry!
你好啊 萨尔! 对不起!
Incoming!
炮火来袭!
Aah!
啊啊啊!
Hello!
你好吗!
How's your cat?
你家猫好吗?
Hello, Sal. How you doing?
你好啊 萨尔 最近怎么样?
Hot. Hot contact, hot contact. We need air now.
交火 交火中 我们需要空军支援
Man down! Man down!
有人倒下! 有人倒下!
Come on! Come on!
起来! 快点!
Let's go! Come on!
上吧! 来吧!
For Britain and King George!
为了大英帝国和英王乔治!
Charge!
冲锋!
Larry! Larry, get up, get up. Are you all right?
拉里! 拉里 站起来 起来 你还好吗?
Yeah. I'm good, yeah.
哎 我还好 嗯
What the...? Motherfucking redcoats!
这他妈...? 狗♥日♥的♥英军!
God, those motherfuckers.
老天爷 这些混账玩意儿
God damn it, what the hell was that?
天杀的 这到底是怎么回事儿?
Come on, come on.
来吧 来吧
Fuck. God damn it.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Come on. I have no idea where we are.
来吧 我都不知道咱们在哪了
No idea.
毫无头绪
You know what? I think I know where the car is.
你知道不? 我想我知道车停哪了
I think it's that way.
我觉得在那边
Yeah.
是啊
"Mister Tee"?
"高先生"?
Hey, that's Mr. Takahashi's car.
嘿 这是高桥先生的车
Who's Mr. Takahashi?
高桥先生是谁?
What the hell is he doing here?
他在这儿干嘛呢?
Oh, fuck. Oh, my God.
我日 我的天呐
Ken's wife?
肯的老婆?
This is interesting, because I was coming over to the car
真有意思 我偶然瞟到这辆车
to ask you about the letter,
想过来问问你信的事儿
but, uh, I don't think that'll be necessary anymore.
但是 呃 我觉得没必要再问了
Do me a favor,
帮我个忙吧
will you call the club and tell them
你能给俱乐部打个电♥话♥告诉他们
I'm coming over to play some golf?
我要去打会儿高尔夫吗?
Okay.
好嘛
See you at the club. Take care.
俱乐部见啦 保重
I knew that baby looked a little Asian.
我可算知道为什么那个宝宝看着像亚洲人了
Hey, let's play some golf.
嘿 去打高尔夫球吧
I don't know.
呃...
What? No, come on. It'll be fun.
啥? 别啊 来吧 很有意思的
I think the car's that way.
我觉得车应该在那边
Hello, Mr. David. Nice to meet you.
你好 大卫先生 幸会
I'm Randy. I'm new here.
我是 兰迪 新来的
How are you? I was told you'd be heading over.
你好吗? 我被告知你要过来
Yeah.
是啊
That's how you do it. That's how you do it.
这就是你要做的 就要这么做
All right, look, you know, I got...
好嘛 哎 你知道吗
I got clothes in my locker we can wear
我在储物间里有我们能穿的衣服
or we could just take these jackets off.
或者我们就穿着这身儿
Doesn't really matter what we're playing in.
反正穿什么也不影响
What the fuck is this?
这他妈是什么?
You all right?
你还好吗?
Oh, fuck. Pull over! Pull over!
操 靠边停! 靠边停!
10:00. Redcoats, man
十点钟方向 有英军
Larry, there's fucking redcoats, man!
拉里 这儿有他妈的英军啊!
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表