I drive Uber. I'm a three.
我开优步 我是三星
Well, I completely disagree.
我完全不同意
Anyway, you know, you're from one of the most
毕竟 你知道 你从这个世界上最
unattractive countries, you know, on the planet.
没吸引力的国家来 你知道
No, you don't know what..
不是 你不知道你在
- ..you're talking about, okay? - It's all skewed
…你在说什么 好吗? -全都被扭曲了
'cause all you've seen are unattractive people your entire life.
因为你一生中见到的都是不吸引人的人
So I have to take it with a grain of salt.
所以我选择对你的话保持怀疑
Excuse me, have you ever been to the beaches in Mamaia?
不好意思 你去过马马亚的沙滩吗
Have you seen the women on the beaches in... no, you have not.
你见过那些在沙滩上的女人吗?没有 你没有
- Well... - They're some of the most beautiful..
-好吧… -她们是最漂亮的
...in all of Europe.
在整个欧洲
Oh, don't... please, don't make me laugh.
别 请别搞笑了
You're thinking, maybe, of mountain women.
你想的 也许是 山区的女人
Okay? I am not talking about mou...
好吧?我没在说山…
I'm talking about lowland women.
我说的是低地的女人
Women of the plains. The most beautiful in all of Europe.
平原上的女人 整个欧洲最漂亮的女人
- In Romania. - Okay.
-在罗马尼亚 -好吧
- Okay. - Yeah.
-好吧 -嗯
- Hello? - Larry?
-你好? -拉里?
- Yeah? - This is Justin Brown.
-你是? -我是 贾斯汀布朗
- You, uh... you hit my car. - Oh, yeah, yeah.
你…你撞了我的车 -哦 对对
I'm, uh... I'm awfully sorry.
我 呃 我很抱歉
Uh, obviously you got my note.
很显然你看到了我的纸条
No, I guessed your number. Yeah, I got your note.
难道我猜出你的号♥码的吗 对 我看到了你的纸条
Look, I really wish you had hung around and stayed.
是这样 我很希望你当时能留下来
This is, uh... this is something
这样…这样就
that could've been resolved far earlier.
本可以早一点解决
Well, uh, again, I apologize.
好吧 我再次抱歉
It was an accident.
这是个意外
Uh, don't I get any credit for the note?
呃 我留纸条这一点不能加分吗
No, you get zero credit for leaving a note.
不能 留纸条不能加分
Anyone knows to leave a note.
任何人都知道留纸条
A real person would've hung around
真正的好人会留下来
and dealt with this in person.
面对面的处理
It was an accident.
这是个意外
Next time, I won't leave a note.
下次 我不会再留纸条了
- How 'bout that? - Look, Larry,
-这样怎么样 -听着 拉里
you seem like a complete garbage person.
你似乎是个很差劲的人
How are you gonna pay for this, asshole?
你想怎么赔偿啊 混♥蛋♥?
Okay, fuckface, I'll tell you what.
好吧 混♥蛋♥ 我告诉你怎么办
I will text you my address.
我把我的地址短♥信♥给你
We don't need to go through insurance.
我们不用通过保险
And, uh, we'll set up a time.
然后 呃 我们可以约个时间
You'll come over and I'll give you a check.
你过来 我给你写张支票
- How's that? - Fine, but I'm getting
-这样怎么样 -好 我要
an estimate from the dealer.
从经销商那拿个估价
All right, I -I've had enough of you.
好吧 我 我受够你了
Goodbye.
再见
Fucking asshole.
混♥蛋♥
Hey, could you do me a favor?
嘿 你可以帮我个忙吗
It's about 900 degrees in here.
这里差不多得900度
Could... could you turn the heat down a little bit?
你能 能把暖气开低一点吗?
- I'm starting to sweat. - No.
-我都出汗了 -不能
So, I play with Jeff
我和杰夫
and a few other guys most weekends.
还有几个别的朋友通常周末去玩
At the... at the country club?
去...去乡村俱乐部?
That's so cute. Yeah.
不错啊 嗯
Country club. That's an odd-sounding word.
乡村俱乐部 这词听起来怪怪的
Isn't that what it is, though? To be honest.
不就是那个吗?说实话
What do you call it? You try to, like,
你怎么叫它?你想让它
make it seem less fancy.
听起来不太像在炫耀
At the, uh... Uh, golf place.
在那个...呃... 高尔夫球场
Yeah, yeah at the playground. I meet some of my friends.
嗯 在球场上我和朋友们见面
Yeah. Yeah.
嗯 嗯
That's very funny.
很有趣
You're kind of funny. Oh, wow.
你很有趣 喔
Yeah, I think we're having kind of a good date here, don't you think?
嗯 我觉得我们在这聊得还不错 你觉得呢
I told Susie... Yeah.
我告诉苏西... 嗯
...and, boy, did she try to talk me out of it, but...
你要知道她多想劝我放弃 不过...
She's not a... not a big fan of mine.
她不是 不是很喜欢我
I think the nicest thing she called you was quirky.
我觉得她对你最好的形容也就是怪人
All she told me about you was you're an NBC censor.
她只跟我说了你是NBC的内容审查员
Yes.
是
I see a lot of dirty words.
我见过好多脏话
I'll bet. It's amazing what, you know...
可不 真的让人吃惊 你知道吗...
what they try to get away with.
他们觉得啥都可以播
Yeah? Like what?
嗯 比如
They try to get the penises in,
他们想把丁丁放进去
and the pussy.
以及各种逼
Wet pussy, tight pussy, hot pussy.
湿逼 紧逼 热逼
You know, cock, balls, tits.
还有 鸡鸡 蛋蛋 咪♥咪♥
You know, and after a while,
你懂的 然后
at the end of the day, I just...
到最后 我简直...
I just give it to them.
我只能满足他们了
Yeah. You know?
是 你知道吗
I can't fight off the penis forever.
我没办法永远和丁丁较真
Just let it in. Yeah.
就让它进来吧 嗯
Let it just slip right in.
就让它插♥进♥来吧
Okay.
好吧
What a fantastic date.
特别棒的约会
Not one pause, not one low. No.
没有冷场 没有尬聊 没有
The conversations just move and move.
就一直接话接下去
Great.
棒
In fact, if I were to go home
讲真 如果我回家以后
and get a phone call from a friend, okay?
朋友打电♥话♥来
You... you be my friend. Go ahead. Okay.
你来当一下我的朋友 行
Larry, hey, I heard you went out on a date.
拉里 嘿 我听说你去约会了
How was it? Oh, fantastic.
怎么样 哇塞 可棒了
Really? Fantastic?
真的吗 有多棒
Really fantastic. Wow.
特别棒 哇
Really like her a lot. Oh!
很喜欢她 噢
Not kidding. And you know what?
不开玩笑 你知道吗
She wears glasses.
她戴眼镜
I love glasses on a woman.
我喜欢戴眼镜的妹子
Oh, she's... she's pretty and smart, sexy.
她可爱聪明又性感
Oh, I'm really a little... I'm quite...
哇 我有点...
I'm a little smitten. I'm a little smitten.
...着迷了 我有点着迷了
Larry, I haven't heard you s...
拉里 我很久没听你这么说
talk this way in a long time. Yes. I know, I know.
这么说过话了 嗯 我知道
I really like this woman. I'm happy for you.
我真的喜欢她 我为你感到高兴啊
You know, a couple of things.
你知道的 也有些地方
Of course, nobody's perfect.
当然了人无完人
She... she has a strange way
她拿着餐具的方式
of holding silverware like a pencil.
就像拿笔 很奇怪
She holds it like a pencil. That I've never seen before.
就像拿着铅笔 我没见过这样的
That's annoying.
这有点不好
Yeah, and she keeps the window open in the car.
嗯 而且她在车上开着窗户
Ugh, air.
呃 空气
You know, my... the big question tonight was,
其实 今晚最大的问题是
"Well, how am I gonna end it? How am I gonna..."
我要怎么给这一切划上句号♥
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
"...am I gonna make a move?" Mmm.
我要不要进一步行动 嗯哼
Moves, they're tough. How do you do it?
更进一步会比较难 你要怎么做?
It's a very difficult thing.
这种事很难
Wow. So, uh, what happened?
哇 那么最后是怎么样的
Well, I went in for a... a kiss. Yeah.
呃 我试着吻了她 嗯
You know, and...
你知道 然后
Who are you?
你是谁
Oh!
啊
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表