Okay, thank you for, thank you so much. That was so great.
好嘛 谢谢你说的 非常感谢你 真是太棒了
Thank you very much. That was great.
非常感谢 真的棒
Thank you. I feel better.
谢谢你 我觉得好多了
All right, okay. Everybody's here.
好嘛 好了 都到齐了
Let's eat! Let's eat! Beautiful!
开饭吧 开饭咯!美得很!
Let's do it. Come on, everybody. Let's go!
吃起来吧 来吧 大家 来吃饭!
Dinner!
晚饭!
Larry, I want you here. Sure.
拉里 我想让你坐这儿 好啊
There. Got it.
那儿 得嘞
Okay, let's try this rewrite.
好了 来试试这处改动吧
...darling.
亲爱的
Hello, darling. Good morning.
嗨 亲爱的 早上好
Yes. Hey, same pants as yesterday.
早上好 嘿 你昨天也穿这条裤子
What's this? What, are you tracking my outfits now?
怎么了?你在监视我的衣服吗?
Just an observation.
只是观察到了
Huh. You know, for a guy with so many other concerns,
对于你这种有那么多别的事需要担心的人
my trousers should be at the bottom of your list.
我的裤子应该是你最不需要关注的了
Yes. Well, as long as we're talking about it,
对啊 既然说起来了
am I crazy, or have you worn them three days in a row?
是我糊涂了还是你已经连续三天穿这条裤子了
Oh, come on. Hey, do me a favor, all right?
天啊 拜托你 好吗
Stop the tracking. No one likes to be tracked!
别再监视我的衣服了 没人喜欢被监视!
Yes. How would you like it if we tracked you?
对啊 如果我们监视你 你会怎么想?
Do it. I'm in hiding with four outfits.
尽管来吧 我藏起来的时候带了四套衣服的
You'll never see me doubling up.
你绝对不会看到我两天重复穿一套
You know why? I rotate.
你知道为什么吗?我轮着穿
All you gotta do is rotate, baby.
只要轮着穿就行了 宝贝
What the hell is going on up there?
上面在搞什么?
What is that? What is that, incense?
这是什么味?在烧香吗?
Yeah, that's incense, brother.
没错 老兄 是烧香的味
You don't burn incense in someone else's house.
在别人家里怎么能烧香呢?
It's like cooking fish or smoking a cigar. It's a violation.
这相当于在别人家里做鱼或者抽雪茄了 简直是侵犯
What the hell are they doing?
他们到底在干嘛?
Hi. Is Ernst here?
嗨 恩斯特在吗?
And Valentina.
还有瓦伦蒂娜
Upstairs. Great.
在楼上 太好了
Ooh, lovely home.
噢 你家真不错
Yeah. Yeah, really nice.
嗯 真的很漂亮
Thanks for your hospitality.
多谢招待
Hello. Hi.
你们好啊 嗨
They're swinging! They're swinging!
他们在换偶!他们在换偶!
Whoo!
喔!
You're a funny guy, man.
你真行啊 老哥
You got all this sexual shit going on,
搞这么嗨的性♥爱♥派对
I'm in the guesthouse chilling, you don't tell me about it?
我就在客房♥里休闲 你都不告诉我?
How many people were here? 15, at least.
有多少人来过这儿? 至少十五个
Well, why'd you let it go on?
你怎么都不管管?
I thought you were in on it! I didn't know!
我以为你喜欢那样!我又不知道!
Have you lost your mind?
你疯了吗?
You think I knew what was going on here?
你以为我知道这里发生了什么?
I thought maybe you were... were sleepfuckin'.
我觉得你可能在... "梦操"
I don't know. Sleepfuckin'?
我不确定 "梦操"?
Yeah. You know, subconsciously,
对 就是说 潜意识里
your brain is fuckin', but your conscious mind...
你的大脑在嘿♥咻♥ 但是你有意识的那部分...
I don't think I was sleepfuckin'.
我不觉得我在梦操
I have a hard enough time wakefuckin'. How am I gonna sleepfuck?
我醒着都操不到 怎么可能睡着了操?
Cousins are gone? Everybody left.
表妹什么的都走了? 所有人都走了
All right, look, I got paintball today.
好吧 我今天得去彩弹射击
We gotta get this place cleaned up.
我们得把这儿收拾干净
I can't deal with this today.
我今天没法儿处理这个
Okay, I'll do it.
没事 交给我吧
They ransacked the fridge and broke the goddamn Jacuzzi, too.
他们把冰箱洗劫一空 还弄坏了按♥摩♥浴缸
Bastards. What are you doing?
一帮混♥蛋♥ 你在干嘛?
Last time I wore these pants, F. Murray outfit tracked me.
上次我穿这条裤子的时候被莫瑞记着了
I can't wear them around him anymore. My favorite pants.
我不能在他面前再穿这条了 这是我最喜欢的裤子
That's crazy, man. I'm so pissed.
简直是疯了 我好生气
Just wear those.
穿那条吧
These? Those are nice.
这条? 这条不错
Fine.
好吧
Jesus, I'm so goddamn late.
老天 我彻底迟到了
Josh, I love you. You're gonna get fuckin' shellacked
乔什 我爱你 但是你这么跳来跳去
if you're dancing out there.
会被打得落花流水的
We're out here playing paintball, man!
我们在玩彩弹射击呢!
I go for the big dog.
我要这个大家伙
I actually upgraded mine.
我把我的装备升级了
Do you guys get bitten up?
你们觉不觉得被咬了?
Hey. This is amazing. Hey!
嘿 这真是太棒了 嘿
Yeah, uh, first of all, so glad to see you here.
首先我想说 很高兴你来了
You did it. You did this.
是你的功劳 多亏了你
I did, but something did occur to me, though,
没错 但是我想到件事
um, however.
虽然如此
Uh, if you had taken that commercial,
如果你接了那个广♥告♥
the gross would have been 1,200,
税前收入是一千二百刀
but the net would have been, like, 700.
但是税后就只有大约七百了
Maybe 750.
或者七百五
Yeah, something like that.
是的 大概就那么多
I'm actually...
那我实际上...
kind of losing money on this deal.
在这交易里是亏钱的
'Cause if you were only gonna make $700,
因为如果你只能拿得到七百刀
and I gave you 1,200,
但是我给了你一千二
you know, it kind of feels like you owe me... 500.
这样好像你就欠我...五百块
Am I wrong?
我说错了吗?
Larry, you gave me this gift. Yes.
拉里 你送了我这份礼物 没错
I called you a prince. I am a prince.
我说你是个王子 我是王子
Now you're asking me for a portion of the gift back.
现在你又想收回一部分礼物
You're making a profit off this!
你多赚了钱啊!
I'm gonna call you a prick.
现在我要叫你混♥蛋♥了
With all due respect, you are the prick.
恕我直言 你才是混♥蛋♥
For accepting your gift?
就因为接受了你的礼物?
It shouldn't be a gift, though. I'm not giving you a gift.
但是这就不应该是个礼物 我没有给你礼物
Wait, hang on, hang on. I'm not FICA.
等等 我又不是 FICA 的
I paid you the gross,
我给了你税前价
and I should have paid you the net.
但其实只应该给你税后的
Why do you keep hiking your britches up?
你干嘛一直提裤子?
Because I couldn't wear the same pants two days in a row
因为我不能连续两天穿同一条裤子
because I got an outfit tracker here,
因为这儿有个人在监视我每天穿什么
so I had to take these pants, and they're too big on me,
所以我只能穿这条裤子了 但是又太大了
and I didn't have time to put a belt on!
我又没时间系裤带了!
I'm not giving you the money back.
我不会把钱还你的
Have fun today, Larry.
好好玩吧 拉里
I'm not the bad guy here!
我不是坏人!
I'm... I'm losing... uh...
我... 我赔钱了...
I... I'm not the bad guy.
这事儿上我没错
Hey, Lar. Hey, Carly.
嘿 拉里 嘿 卡丽
How you doing? Good.
你怎么样? 挺好
Larry, could I have a word with you, please?
拉里 能跟你说句话吗?
If it isn't Big Murray. Hey. You know what, Big Murray?
这不是老大哥莫瑞吗 嘿 你知道吗老大哥莫瑞?
'Cause of you, I couldn't wear my favorite gray corduroys,
托你的福 我不能穿我最喜欢的灰色灯芯绒裤子了
and now I'm wearing pants that are way too big for me.
只能穿这条肥了一圈的裤子
That's what I wanted to talk to you about... that scene in the kitchen.
我正想跟你说这件事... 厨房♥里的那幕戏
Funny, huh?
很好笑吧?
Well, it was a little insulting to me.
我觉得有点被冒犯了
Why? Nobody knows you're the one who outfit tracked me.
为什么?没人知道是你在监视我的衣服
Oh, you make me very uncomfortable.
你让我感觉非常不舒服
You know, you're judging me. I wasn't judging you.
你在指责我 我没有指责你
It felt like it was a thin disguise for insulting me.
就像是稍加掩饰地在侮辱我
No. I would insult you right to your face, Big Murray.
不是的 我会当面侮辱你的 老大哥莫瑞
That's what I would think, that you should insult me to my face,
我也是这么想的 你应该当面侮辱我
but the problem is, now I feel like
但是现在问题是 因为你的所作所为
I'm being tracked because of what you did.
我感觉我被你监视了
I can't get up in the morning anymore without thinking,
我起床之后就忍♥不住想
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表