Yeah. Your eyes were bouncing around like a cat with strings.
对啊 你的眼睛四处瞟就像被逗的猫似的
Yeah. Well, I'm really sorry if my apology was...
是啊 好吧 我真的很抱歉如果我的道歉…
was not sufficient.
还不够的话
You've just apologized for your apology?
你是在为你的道歉而道歉吗?
Yes! That was better than the first apology.
是啊! 比第一个道歉要好些
Why don't you just use that apology?
那你不如就收下后面这个吧
You know what, Larry, we're gonna go upstairs
你猜啥 拉里 我们要上楼了
to, uh, the one guest bedroom.
去 呃 一间客房♥
Perfectly acceptable.
没毛病
You got yourself in some shit this time.
这回你可要玩死自己了
They're a couple of freaks, man.
他们就是一对神经病啊 哥们
Could you believe this kitchen?
这厨房♥ 你们敢相信吗?
And you know what a great cook I am. Yeah.
你知道我是多好一厨师 是啊
The meals I make here, right, Jeff? Yeah.
我在这儿做饭 对吧 杰夫? 对啊
It must have cost millions upon millions of dollars.
肯定要花不少钱吧
Well, it's big, but it's intimate.
唔 它很大 但也很温馨
We sit by the fire.
我们围炉而坐
It's cozy, it's warm. Cozy?
惬意 温暖 惬意?
This is cozy?
这惬意吗?
This is the best party house. Right, Jeff?
这会是最好的家庭派对 对吧 杰夫?
Yeah. So, did you figure it out about Saturday?
对 那么 你想好周六要怎么办了吗?
Yeah, yeah, I got the whole thing figured out.
是啊 是啊 都安排妥了
I'm gonna go to paintball, then I'm gonna go to the wedding.
我先去彩弹射击 然后来参加婚礼
Because Sammi, when I mentioned that you had some problems
因为我一跟萨米提到你那有点麻烦
and conflict, you should have seen the look on her face.
和安排冲突了 你真该好好看看她脸上的表情
Susie, let me tell you something, okay?
苏西 我跟你说些话 好吧?
I've known Sammi since she was born.
打萨米出生起我就认识她了
And one of the great joys in my life has...
我人生中最高兴的一件事儿…
has been watching her blossom into this beautiful, sophisticated young lady.
就是得以见证她出落成一位漂亮的、成熟的女人
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
I won't miss her wedding. No way.
我不会错过她的婚礼的 不可能
Oh, Lar, that's so sweet. Are you serious?
噢 拉儿 真感人 你是认真的吗?
No. All right, just fuckin' be there, okay?
不是 行吧 你♥他♥妈♥就过来吧 行不行?
Okay. Don't disappoint me.
好的 别让我失望
No, I won't. So, uh...
不 我不会 那么 呃…
Victor's parents are coming tonight, Lisa and Paul.
维克托父母今晚会来 丽萨和保罗
And they're deaf, you know.
他们是听障人士 你知道吧
Oh. What is that, mold?
噢 这是啥 发霉了?
It's not fucking mold! It's cheese!
这他妈不是发霉了!这是芝士!
Cheese? Look at it. It's cheese.
是芝士吗?你看这儿 这是芝士
Oh, there's the Chesnicks.
噢 查斯尼克一家来了
Wait till you meet them.
在这等着见他们
They are just such sweet people.
他们都是特别好的人
By the way, this house... oh, my God.
顺便说下 这房♥子… 我的老天
It's wrong. Yeah. Unbelievable how life works, isn't it?
不该买♥♥的 是啊 人生无常 不是吗?
Just to get laid. I'm an idiot.
就为了上个床 我真是个傻帽
Oh. All right.
噢 来吧
Okay. Yeah. Oh, hi!
好啊 噢 你好!
How you doing, Victor? - I'm good, man.
你好吗 维克托? 我很好 哥们
How you doing? Good.
你怎么样? 很好
Hey, I want to introduce my mom and my dad,
嘿 我想介绍一下我的爸爸妈妈
Lisa and Paul.
丽萨和保罗
How do you do? Hello.
幸会幸会 你好
Hi. Larry. Larry.
你好 拉里 拉~里
Larry.
拉里
Rhymes with "Harry."
和哈里同韵脚
Hi, babe. What's going on?
嗨 宝贝儿 怎么样了?
Ask them how they met. Yeah.
问问他们是怎么相遇的 好
How did you two meet?
你们俩怎么相遇的?
Were you fixed up because you're deaf?
是因为你们都是听障人士所以被撮合的吗?
Ugh, stupid fucking question.
呃 愚蠢的操蛋问题
No, I'm not asking them that.
不 我才不会问他们那个呢
I think it's a good question. It's a good question.
我觉得这问题挺好的啊 这是个好问题
I'd be curious, too. I never asked it.
我也好奇啊 我从来没问过
Ah. Bathroom? Around that way.
哈 卫生间吗?沿着那条路走
Yeah, there.
对的 那边
I'm hungry.
我饿了
Yeah? Hungry. Let's eat.
是吗? 饿了 我们吃东西吧
No. We can't eat yet. Why?
不行 我们还不能吃 为啥?
Everybody's not here. Who are we waiting for?
人没到齐 我们在等谁呢?
Funkhouser. Who else?
冯克豪瑟 还有谁?
What? Again?
啥?又是他?
He's a guest. We're waiting for him to eat.
他是客人 我们要等到他来了再开饭
We're not gonna eat before Funkhouser gets here.
冯克豪瑟不来我们就不吃
This is your policy? Yes, it's my policy.
这是你的规定吗? 是的 这是我的规定
Yeah, "hold your horses."
是啊"稍安勿躁"
"Hold your horses"? Yeah.
"稍安勿躁"? 是的
This is... this is "Hold your horses"?
这是…这是"稍安勿躁"的意思?
That's a bad sign.
这啥破手语啊
"Hold your horses" is, "Whoa, pull back!
"稍安勿躁"应该是"哇喔 拉回来!
Hold your horses!"
稍安勿躁"
Is that it? Yeah.
是那样? 是啊
Mine's better than yours.
我做的比你的好
This? No.
这样?不对
That's "hold your horses." Yeah. Thank you.
这才是"稍安勿躁" 是吗 谢谢你了
I'll bet I could come up with some good signs
我敢说我能想出来些好的手语
that would improve sign language.
能改进手语这门语言
How about "dog"?
"狗"怎么做?
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 是啊
No. What would you do?
不对 要你怎么做?
"Dog."
"狗"
I can improve the whole language.
我可以改进整门语言
Bullshit. Oh.
放狗屁 噢
All right, you know what? No.
成吧 你知道吗? 不是吧
I have people I want you to meet.
我还想让你见见别人
Come with me. Enough of your nonsense.
跟我来 你瞎掰够了吧
Hey, did I tell you
嘿 我给你说了没
that Lin hired a signer for the show?
林给演出请了位手语翻译员
And she's got big, big boobs!
她还有一对特别特别大的胸!
Very buxomy, you know?
波涛胸涌 你懂吗?
They're gonna take away from the show. Huge!
他们会从演出中分神的 巨大!
So distracting. She's, like, big!
太干扰了 她的 超大!
Really? Yeah.
真的吗? 是啊
I can't wait.
等不及了我
The interpreter
手译员
at our show...
我们演出里的…
A show... ho ho! It's a musical.
演出…吼 吼!是音乐剧
Musical. ♪ Hey! Hello! ♪
音乐剧 嘿!哈喽!
You know, she has a big...
你看 她有一对大…
big bosom.
大胸
Yeah, the interpreter. Yeah.
是的 手译员 是的
Not that big. Yeah. About... yeah, there.
没这么大 大概…是 到这儿
He likes the bosom.
他喜欢这样的胸
Oh, I'm so sorry.
噢 我真是抱歉
I can't begin to apologize enough.
我怎么道歉都不为过
I know I'm late, and I'm sorry!
我知道我迟到了 真对不起!
I'm sorry! I'm so... who's this?
我很抱歉!我真的很…这是谁啊?
That's Paul. I'm sorry.
这是保罗 我很抱歉
Hey, it's okay. I'm so sorry!
嘿 没事儿了 我真的很抱歉!
It's a tremendous apology. I know, it's horrible!
这是巨精彩的道歉 我知道 这多讨人厌!
What can I say to make it... make it good?
我说些什么能补…补救回来?
You don't have to say anything. It's a fantastic apology.
你啥也不用说了 这是一个了不起的道歉
One of the best apologies I've ever heard!
是我听过最好的道歉之一!
Gave me the chills, that apology.
我都起鸡皮疙瘩了 这道歉道的
Oh, my God! I feel like getting down on my knees.
噢 我的天呐!我都想跪下来了
I don't know what else to do!
我不知道如何是好了
I wish that could be broadcast on national television
我真希望能在国家电视台上全国广播出来
so people could hear what an apology's supposed to sound like!
这样人们就能听见道歉应该怎么道了!
That's why you're my friend. Thank you.
这就是为什么你是我的好朋友 谢谢你
What a fantastic fucking apology that was!
真♥他♥妈♥道了个多好的歉啊!
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表