The chef said that he went like this...
厨师说他做的是这样
No. That's nothing like what you did.
不 那不像是你做的
No, when I went back to him, I said, "Can you broil the sole?"
不 我找他的时候我说 你能把鱼烤一下么
And he said...
然后他说...
And I came back and I showed you...
然后我回来跟你说...
No, the chef went...
不 厨师是...
with an eye roll and... I mean, he looked up.
翻白眼 然后... 嗯 他是往上看了
I don't think it was an eye roll. It was definitely an eye roll.
我不觉得那是翻白眼 那绝对是翻白眼
Shh. He went...
嘘 他这样
Not even... not even that. He went...
完全不 不是 他这样
No. According to him, he was...
不 他说他是这样
No. I went in, and I said, "Can you broil it?" He said...
不 我进去说 你能把这个烤一下吗 他说...
I said... and then I came back to you and I said...
我说... 然后我回来给你说...
All right, well, it's a little confusing, I must say.
好吧 我不得不说 这有点让人头晕
I brought you exactly what he gave me.
我完全照他的原样给你演示的
It's a clash of faces.
我们对脸色的认知有冲突
Enter.
进来
You wanna see me, Mr. Takahashi?
高桥先生 您要见我?
Yes. Close the door?
是的 关上门?
Yes.
是的
No.
不
Um...
呃...
so, what is the nature of the summons?
既然如此 您因何事召我过来?
It has been brought to my attention
我听说
that you have disgraced Ken Carmen and his wife, Shelly.
你侮辱了肯卡门和他的妻子雪莉
Oh, no.
哦 不
I made a comment about their child.
我谈到了他们的孩子
I said it looked a little Asian,
我说它长有点儿像亚洲人
and it does look a little Asian.
它确实有有些像亚洲人
So what? It's a compliment...
这怎么了?那是恭维呀...
Stop!
闭嘴!
We will decide what punitive action to take.
我们会讨论对你的惩罚措施
Punitive action? Why? Wh-why?
惩罚措施?为什么?为-为什么?
Expect a letter soon.
你会很快收到邮件通知
Soon? Yes.
很快?是的
A day? Two days? Four days?
一天?两天?四天?
Everybody know what "soon" is.
大家都知道"很快"是什么意思
I don't know what "soon" is.
我不知道"很快"什么意思
Soon is soon.
很快就是很快
Soon is not soon. Soon is soon.
很快不是很快 很快就是很快
Soon is not soon.
很快不是很快
Soon is when I say it is.
我说是什么就是什么
All right, I'll expect a letter in a couple of days
好吧 我过几天等邮件通知
unless you tell me otherwise right now.
除非你现在就告诉我
Go!
出去!
Go.
出去
Hey, did you get the mail today?
嘿 你今天取邮件了吗?
Haven't seen any mail. Did you check the box?
没有看到有邮件 邮箱里找了吗?
Twice. No mail.
找了两次 没有
Haven't seen any mail in three days.
三天了一封邮件都没见到过
Hello. Who is it?
哈喽 哪位?
Hey. Did, uh... did you get mail today?
嘿 你...你今天收到邮件了吗?
Of course I got the mail today.
当然收到了
Why? What's wrong? Fuck!
怎么了?有什么问题? 操!
All right, thanks.
好了 谢谢
Damn it!
该死的!
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
We're not getting mail.
我们收不到邮件了
The mailwoman has stopped delivering
那个邮递小妹不给我们送了
since... since our date.
自从...自从我们约会以后
Had the same situation with a girl at Burger King.
上回在汉堡王 我和一个妹子也是这样
Haven't had a Whopper in fucking three years.
我三年了都没有吃过一次汉堡
Yeah. You can't go back there, right?
没错 你不能再去了 对吧?
I know, you can't... you can never go out
我懂的 你不能...你决不能
with somebody you have contact with on a daily basis
跟你有日常联络的人约会
or weekly basis or yearly basis.
每周或是每年会有联络的人 都不行
You can only date people you don't know
你只能跟你不认识的人约会
and you'll never, ever see.
并且你们以后都不会再见面
She has a route to do. She fucking delivers mail.
她有固定路线 她天杀的应该把邮件送到
She has a fucking route she gotta fucking hit.
她天杀的必须得走这条天杀的路线啊
There's also... there's also a post office credo.
并且....并且邮局有相关的制度
They should put "spite" in there.
他们应该把"怨恨"加进去
"Neither rain nor snow nor heat nor spite
无论下雨 或下雪 或高温 或怨恨收件人
shall keep these couriers."
邮递员都会准时送达
That'd be cool, but that's not how this shit work.
那就好了 可惜他们没加
You hit the fucking reset button.
你按了那该死的重置按钮
I wanted to go back to... to just her delivering mail
我想回到之前...她能送邮件的时候
and, uh, me saying hello.
并且 呃 我会跟她打个招呼
Now look at us, no fucking mail.
现在呢 看看我们 该死的邮件都收不到了
You know how much shit I got coming to this house?
你知道我有多少东西要寄过来吗?
What? I got my CD of the Month Club...
什么? 俱乐部每月的CD
I'm not getting my fucking CDs...
我现在拿不到我那些该死的CD...
my DVDs, all kinds of shit comes here.
我的DVD 各种破玩意儿都会寄到这了
Yeah, you know what I got? I got a letter from Mr. Takahashi,
是啊 你知道我有什么要收吗?高桥先生的信
who I'm waiting for, and... and I'll never get it now.
我一直在等 然后呢 我肯定是拿不到了
And now I don't know if I'm in the club or not.
并且 我不知道自己是否被踢出俱乐部了
So, next time you tap that ass...
所以 下次你想操女人的时候...
I didn't tap... I didn't tap any ass.
我没有操...我没有操她
Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait. Wait a minute.
哇 哇 哇 等 等一下
You didn't tear that ass up?
你没有暴操她么?
No.
没有
Just a fucking date? That's it.
只有约了次会? 是这样
You didn't hit it?
你没有睡她?
And you going through the same shit if you had hit it?
那你还受这个气?
Nope, nope. I didn't hit it, I didn't tap it,
没有 没有 我没有睡她 也没有操她
I didn't tear into it, and we still get no mail.
更没有暴操她 但是我们依旧没能收到邮件
Unbelievable.
难以置信
Hey, Sal!
嘿 萨尔
Hey, Sal, put the gate up?
嘿 萨尔 把道闸打开?
I'm expecting this letter from the club,
我最近在等俱乐部的通知信
but I had a fight with my mailwoman,
但是我跟邮递小妹吵了一架
so I'm not getting any mail,
所以我没收到信
and I just wanted to go find out about,
我只是想进去搞清楚
uh, what... what the letter was all about, so.
通知的...的内容
You're supposed to get a letter?
你本应该收到信的?
Yeah, but the mailwoman wouldn't... wouldn't deliver it.
是啊 但是那邮递小妹不愿意...不愿意送
And why is that, Mr. David?
为什么呢 大卫先生?
Uh, I hit the... the reset button.
呃 我按了...重置按钮
Oh, that button. Yeah. Yeah.
哦 那个按钮啊 对啊
You've hit that before, haven't you, sir?
你之前就按过这个 对吧 先生?
Unfortunately, Mr. David, you are at the very top of the do not admit list.
很不幸 大卫先生 您是我们禁止入内名单上的头号♥人物
You're kidding! Mmhmm.
你开玩笑吧! 嗯哼
Oh, Sal. It's the truth.
哦 萨尔 没骗你
Huge misunderstanding here. Let me doublecheck.
绝对是误会 让我再确定一下
No, you're completely forbidden from entering the premises.
没有误会 此处已经明确禁止您入内
You're not gonna open the gate?
你不打算开门是吗?
You're on our list, sir.
您在名单上 先生
You know what, I was the only one in this club who ever spoke to you.
你知道吗 我曾经可是俱乐部里唯一一个跟你说话的人
Sir, please back out. I regret every conversation
先生 请回 我后悔自己
I had to sit through.
忍♥受了你的废话
So unbelievably boring... Do I need to call security?
真是难以置信的无聊... 我需要叫保安吗?
...about your fucking cat.
...你的该死的猫
I will call security or I will deal with you myself, sir.
我会叫保安 或是亲手处理 先生
Not one person spoke to you except me.
除我之外没人跟你说过话
And now I'm being punished for it?
现在我却被惩罚了?
Sir, you can back out, please.
先生 您可以回去了 拜托
10 years I came up here, I put the window down.
十年了 我每次来这儿 都摇下窗户
I talked to you, and I was suffocating
我都跟你说话 听你嘴里说出来
from the bullshit and drivel
那些废话蠢话
that was coming out of your mouth...
我都要窒息了
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表