Yeah, 'cause you pick up a baseball bat, you wanna swing it.
是的 因为你要拿起一个棒球棒 你就想挥
You pick up a tennis ball, you wanna throw it.
你拿到一个网球 你就想扔
When you have a... a knife,
当你有一把…刀
you wanna stab, do you not?
你就想捅 不是吗
- Yeah, a little bit. - Huh? Know what they should have?
-是 有一点 -哈?知道他们应该搞个啥吗?
- What's that? - A stabbing range.
-啥? -捅刀场
- Get out of here. - Yeah, a stabbing range where you can stab...
-闭嘴吧 -没错 一个捅刀场 你可以...
- stab dummies. - Wow.
-在那里捅假人 -哇哦
You'd feel good. You'd feel good.
你会感觉很好的 你会感觉很好
Where would the stabbing range be?
这个捅刀场会坐落在哪儿呢
In the Valley.
在河谷
What do you think, Marilyn?
你觉得呢 玛丽莲
The knife... do you feel like stabbing somebody?
这刀…你想捅什么人吗
Yeah, I feel like stabbing someone.
是的 我想捅某些人
Hmm, interesting.
呵呵 有趣哈
This is fantastic food.
非常棒的食物
- Thank you. - It really is.
-谢谢 -这确实是
Yeah, I can never get my potatoes like that.
是的 我永远不会做这样的土豆
- Mmm. - They're really good.
-嗯 -非常好
What is this, tap?
这是什么 自来水?
Yes, it is.
是的
No filter?
没有净♥水♥器♥?
No filter. Tap water.
没有净♥水♥器♥ 水龙头的水
Huh, interesting.
哈 有趣
Surprised you don't have a filter.
很惊讶你没有净♥水♥器♥
You have no filter.
你说话也需要一个净♥水♥器♥
- Huh, that's... yeah. - Isn't it obvious?
-呃 这...也的确是 -这不是很明显吗
- That's true. - You just say whatever comes into your mind.
-是的 -你想到什么就说什么
You don't really modulate your inner feelings at all, do you?
你一点都不收敛点你的感受 是吗
It's a good thing for me, but it's a bad thing for water.
对我来说是好事 对水来说是坏事
Excuse me, I smell something burning.
抱歉 我闻到有东西烧焦了
- LD. - Hmm?
-拉里 -嗯?
Goldfish would commit suicide in this water.
金鱼在这水里都会自杀
Yeah! Wha... how come you didn't say that when she was there?
对啊 她在的时候你怎么不说
You know, I'm a guest. I don't know.
你知道的 我是一个客人 我不知道
You're like Fred MacMurray in "The Caine Mutiny"
你像《叛舰凯恩号♥》里的弗莱德麦克莫瑞
when he and Van Johnson go to see the admiral,
当他和范·强生去看军舰时
then Fred MacMurray gets cold feet and he backs out.
弗莱德麦克莫瑞吓得腿软然后退出了
That's a movie, this is real life.
那是电影 这是现实
In real life, you're polite to your hostess.
在现实世界中 你应该对你的女主人礼貌些
Of course, you're polite. And why wouldn't you be?
当然 你很有礼貌 你为什么不呢?
There's a hostess, and you have...
这里有一个女主人 而且你有...
That's pretty good.
这还挺可以
Sure, sure, the water, the water.
当然 当然 水 水
By the way, I'm not the only one who can't stand it.
顺便说一句 我不是唯一不能忍♥受的
Can't stand what?
不能忍♥受什么?
Well, Marty likes my water.
呃 马蒂喜欢我的水
- Very good. - See?
-非常好 -看到了吗?
You're really the only person
你真的是唯一的一个
who has a problem with the water.
对这水有意见的人
You know, it's just water. What are you so sensitive about?
你知道吗 那只是水 你在敏感什么?
I want you to go.
我想让你离开
I'm getting kicked out?
我要被赶出去了吗?
- Yeah, I think... - You're kicking me out?
-是 我想... -你要赶我出去?
Yeah, I think you should leave.
是的 我想你该离开了
This is unbelievable. Okay.
难以置信 好吧
Well, it was fun. We... we really...
好吧 很有意思 我们...我们真的
- It was not fun. - No, it wasn't.
-并没有什么意思 -是的 没劲
I leave my knife
我留下我的刀
and I bid you adieu.
与各位别过
You guys, look! Ah!
伙计们 看!哈!
- Hey, bald fuck! - Bald fuck!
-嘿 秃头鬼! -秃头鬼!
Blow me, blow me!
吃我屌♥ 吃我屌♥!
You wash it! You wash it!
你洗了它!你洗了它!
Blow me, bald fuck!
吃我屌♥ 秃头鬼!
Shut up! Shut up!
闭嘴!闭嘴!
Oh, you were right, Larry.
哦 你是对的 拉里
I blew it with Rhonda.
我和朗达吹了
I told you it was a premature honey.
我告诉过你那是个过早的亲爱的
And she's been cold ever since.
她那之后一直很冷漠
- Yeah, it was bad. - I said honey.
-是的 太糟糕了 -我说了亲爱的
- What's the big deal? - I told them no mushrooms in this thing.
-有什么大不了的? -我告诉过他们不要加蘑菇
- I said no mushrooms, all right? - I've lost a potential bride,
-我说过不要蘑菇 好么? -我失去了一个可能的新娘
and you're talking about salad?
而你在说沙拉?
- I blew it. - You saw... you saw a wife there
-我搞砸了 -你看见...你看见一个妻子相的人在那
and you seized on it with a honey, right?
你就叫她亲爱的 来把握机会 对吗?
- That's what you did. - It was a seize.
-你就是这么做的 -我是在把握
- You seized. - I did seize.
-你把握了 -我确实是的
- You did seize. - So, what do I do?
-你确实把握了 -所以 我该怎么办?
I don't know.
我不知道
Oh, great.
哦 好吧
It's from Rhonda.
朗达发来的
"We need to talk."
"我们需要谈谈"
- Oh. - I'm through.
-哦 -我完蛋了
You're done.
你完了
What ever comes good after "we need to talk"?
"我们需要谈谈" 能有什么好事?
- Nothing. - You ever hear this? "We need to talk.
-没啥 -你听过这种吗? "我们需要谈谈
I'm taking you to Cancun."
我要带你去坎昆旅游"
- No, that's not happening. - Is that gonna happen?
-不 那不可能的 -那可能发生吗?
- No. No. - That's not gonna happen.
-不 不 -那不会发生
What do I do, man?
我该怎么办 兄弟?
- Okay. - What do I do?
-好的 -我该怎么办?
I got an idea. Text her back.
我有主意了 给她回短♥信♥
Tell her to come meet you at the restaurant.
告诉她来餐厅见你
- Why? - When she comes in,
-为什么? -当她进来时
you start calling everybody honey.
你开始叫每个人亲爱的
- I do what? - Call everybody honey...
-我做什么? -叫每个人亲爱的...
the waitresses, the manager, customers, everyone.
服务员 经理 顾客 每个人
- Why? - Because... 'cause you're a guy
-为什么? -因为...你就是这么个人
who just uses the word honey a lot.
成天把亲爱的挂在嘴边
- You mean it's part of my working vocabulary? - Yes! Yes!
-你的意思是这是我日常词汇的一部分? -是的!是的!
And what would that mean to her?
那这对她有什么意思呢?
That means that she's just part of the honey parade.
这意味着她只是亲爱的队伍中的一部分而已
- So, I just call everybody honey? - You call everybody honey.
-所以 我只需要叫每个人亲爱的 -你叫每个人亲爱的
- I like the honey parade. - Huh?
-我喜欢这个亲爱的队伍 -哈?
- All right, I'll have her come down. - Yeah.
-好的 我让她过来 -是的
There, she's coming. There she is.
看 她来了 她来了
- Where? - There.
-哪里? -那
- Oh, boy. - Larry, I didn't know you were gonna be here.
-哦 天呐 -拉里 我不知道你在这里
- Hi! - Hi.
-嗨! -嗨
Hi. Oh, hold on a second.
嗨 哦 等等
Honey, do you mind if I grab a chair?
亲爱的 你介意我拿把椅子吗?
- Thank you, honey. - Oh, no, I don't... um, thanks.
-谢谢你 亲爱的 -哦 不 我不...嗯 谢谢
I just... I could come back.
我只是...我可以回来
I just wanted to have just, like, a quick conversation.
我只是想快点谈谈
I don't wanna interrupt a whole thing.
我不想打断整个事情
No, you're not interrupting anything.
不 你没有打断
Excuse me, honey. Can I get...
抱歉 亲爱的 能给我...
- What... what do you want? - Oh, I'll just have a coffee.
-什么...你需要什么? -哦 我只是想要咖啡
A black coffee, honey.
黑咖啡 亲爱的
That's all you want? Are you hungry?
你就要这些吗?你饿吗?
Uh, well, I wasn't planning on staying that long,
呃 嗯 我不打算待很久
- but maybe... maybe I'll get a sand... - Oh, honey, right here.
-但是可能...可能我想要个三明... -哦 亲爱的 在这里
- The coffee. - Oh, thank you so much.
-您的咖啡 -哦 谢谢
Honey, can you bring a turkey burger and some fries?
亲爱的 你能给我一个火鸡汉堡和一些薯条吗
Thanks, honey. Hey, hon!
谢谢 亲爱的 嗨 亲!
You know, honey, can we get an extra napkin?
你知道吗 亲爱的 你能给我一些多的餐巾纸吗?
Hey, could I get some coffee, honey?
嘿 能给我一些咖啡吗 亲爱的?
- Mm -hmm. - Honey? Honey?
-嗯嗯 -亲爱的?亲爱的?
Thank you, honey.
谢谢 亲爱的
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表