It had to be done. We'll just continue.
我必须这么做 我们继续
C-Continue. Continue.
继...继续 继续
I'm not Burr. I'm not Burr.
我不是伯尔 我不是伯尔
I was gonna fire in the air!
我要朝天开枪的!
You shot right at me, Larry.
你不偏不倚打中了我 拉里
No, it's Murray's fault,
不 这是莫瑞的错
because he was outfit tracking me
因为他监视我的衣服
and I had to put on a different pair of pants,
然后我不得不♥穿♥上一条不同的裤子
and they were too big for me and they fell.
但对我来说太大了 往下掉
Anyway, I'm so sorry.
无论如何 我很抱歉
I'm really, really sorry.
我真的真的很抱歉
Really... truly sorry.
真的...真心对不起
That's a pretty good apology. Really?
这个是非常不错的道歉 真的吗?
It's commensurate with the offense. Yes?
它和冒犯程度相称 是吧?
Do you wanna apologize for falling asleep during "Hamilton"?
你想要为在看《汉密尔顿》时睡着了而道歉吗?
Oh!
哦!
My wife told me you were practically on her shoulder.
我妻子告诉我 你都靠她肩膀上了
Okay, what happened was,
好吧 实际上情况是
I had a pain pill in my pocket that Jeff gave me,
我口袋里有一粒杰夫给我的止疼药
because I injured my shoulder wrestling with you.
因为我在和你摔跤的时候伤了肩膀
So in a way, you're a little...
所以某种意义上 你有一点...
I'm at fault for you sleeping through my show?
我造成的你在我的节目中睡觉吗?
I did see part of the show.
我确实看了节目的一部分
I have to say, I loved it. It was terrific.
我不得不说 我喜欢它 太棒了
Thank you. ♪ My name is Alexander Hamilton... ♪
谢谢 我名叫亚历山大汉密尔顿
I didn't see the end of the first act.
我没看第一幕的结尾
♪ And there's a million things I haven't... ♪
我还有千万件事没有做...
That's the very first song. Yeah.
这是最最开始的一首歌♥ 是的
I'm gonna go back. Okay.
我会再去的 好的
Any chance you could, uh...
有没有可能你可以 呃...
I have to see what they say, if they have tickets.
我不得不看看他们怎么说 他们是否有票
Two tickets. What's the... I don't run the ticket office, Larry David.
两张 什么... 我不是卖♥♥票的 拉里大卫
Make a phone call. What do you mean? You wrote the show.
打个电♥话♥呗 你说啥呢?你写的这剧啊
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天呐
Hey, hey, you're spitting on me!
嘿 嘿 你喷我身上了!
Cover your mouth when you cough. Man, fuck you.
咳嗽的时候捂住嘴 天呐 他妈的
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天呐
I gotta get to Jeff's daughter's wedding!
我得去杰夫女儿的婚礼!
I'm late! What?
我迟到了! 什么?
Yes, yeah, I'm speaking there! Hey!
是的 是的 我要在那致辞的!嘿!
Driver. Hey, what the...
司机 嘿 我了个去...
Can we make a quick stop? It's just at that light.
我们能稍微停一下吗?就在那个灯处
It's about a half a mile and you go up the hill.
大约半英里 你上到山上面
And you can drop me off. It's two minutes.
然后放下我 就两分钟
No. This is not no fuckin' Uber.
不 我不是他妈的优步司机
We gotta get this man to the hospital. He's injured.
我们要送这个人去医院 他受伤了
It's gonna be a lot worse for me. You don't know this woman.
我后果会更惨 你不知道那个女人
Fuck that woman! And fuck her wedding. Get in the back.
去他妈的那女人!去他妈的婚礼 回到后面去
Okay. Fuck!
好的 操!
Somebody strap him in!
来人看着点他!
Oh, yeah. Wait a second.
哦 对了 等一下
Wait a second, Charlie.
等一下 大♥师♥兄
Who are you calling, Larry?
你在给谁打电♥话♥ 拉里?
This woman I met in a bar.
我在酒吧遇到的这个女人
You're trying to get laid on the way to the hospital?
你打算在去医院的路上约妹子?
Hey, Marie. It's Larry David.
嘿 玛丽 我是拉里大卫
Remember, I met you in the bar
记得吗 我在酒吧遇到了你
and you came and sat at the table with us?
你过来和我们坐在一起?
Hey, I got a job for you.
嘿 我有个工作交给你
Jeffrey, where's Larry? He's still not here?
杰夫 拉里在哪儿?他还没来?
I don't know. But we have to start the speeches.
我不知道 但是我们得开始致辞了
Well, start the speeches!
那就开始致辞呗!
Get the fuck outta my face!
滚我一边去!
Go away! Do the... the patrons.
滚! 拍那些...随份子的
What are you doing? Go do your job somewhere. Go!
你在干什么? 其别处干活去 去
Jeff, can you call him again?
杰夫 你能再给他打一次电♥话♥吗?
I'm not trying him again. I called him, he didn't answer.
我不再试了 我给他打了 他没接
I'm here. Hi. Sorry I'm late.
我在这 嗨 抱歉我来晚了
Oh, I'm Marie from the restaurant.
哦 我是餐厅来的玛丽
Oh, yeah, yeah. What are you doing here?
哦 是的 是的 你来这干什么?
Hi. Larry couldn't be here...
嗨 拉里到不了了...
...but he asked me to stand in.
...但是他让我代替
And don't worry, I have his speech.
而且别担心 我有他的发言稿
"Hi. I'm Larry David."
"嗨 我是拉里大卫"
Oh, no.
哦 不
Her name's Marie. Larry rents her.
她的名字叫玛丽 拉里雇的她
"And I just want to say how thrilled I am to be here today,
"我只想说今天能站在这我非常兴奋
and I am especially honored to have been asked
而且我尤其荣幸被委以重任
to speak at this blessed event.
在这样被祝福的场合发言
I have known Sammi...
我从萨米刚出生...
for her entire life, and frankly, I don't even think she likes me very much.
就认识她 坦白讲 我不认为她很喜欢我
But I'm pretty sure I feel that way about everybody.
但我很确定 我对其他所有人也都这样
Sammi, I wish I had advice to offer you
萨米 我希望能有些忠告给你
on how to have a successful marriage,
关于如何拥有一个成功的婚姻
but I'll just offer you two words:
但是我只能提供两个字给你
separate bathrooms. Separate bathrooms."
卧室分开 卧室分开"
Okay, that's fine. Thank you very much.
好的 够了 谢谢你
So, Sammi and, what's your name again, sir? Thank you very much.
所以 萨米和 先生再问一下你叫什么名字? 谢谢你
Victor. Oh, Victor!
维克托 哦维克托!
You need to be going right now. Thank you.
你得走了 谢谢
I'm sorry, everyone... Susie, can I, for my reel, get a copy of that?
我很抱歉 大家... 苏西 我能要一份我的录像卷带吗?
Yeah, good-bye.
是的 再见
Enjoy... uh, enjoy
请享受...呃 享受
the rest of the... party.
接下来的派对
I talked to Lin's doctors.
我和林的医生谈了
They said he'll be fine in about six months.
他们说他要六个月才能好
But he's moving on to other projects.
但是他就要投入到其它项目中了
He's done. "Fatwa!" is over.
他不行了 《法特瓦!》完了
Our investments are gone.
我们的投资没了
Lewis lost money, Danson lost money.
路易斯亏了钱 丹森亏了钱
I lost a ton, okay?
我亏了巨款 好吗?
I told all these ladies I was a big-time Broadway producer.
我告诉好多女的我是一个一流的百老汇制♥作♥人
Now I ain't shit.
现在我狗屁不是
So how much did we lose, Jeffrey?
所以我们亏了多少 杰夫?
We lost a lot of money.
我们亏了很多
We're... we're gonna have to sell the house.
我们 我们得把房♥子卖♥♥了
We are not selling that fuckin' house.
我们才他妈的不会卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
Didn't you wear that sweater yesterday?
你穿的是不是昨天的毛衣?
What did you say?
你说什么?
What the fuck did you just say?
你♥他♥妈♥的刚刚说了什么?
Well, don't get so excited. It was...
好吧 别太激动 只是...
Yeah, I wore this sweater yesterday.
是的 我穿了昨天的毛衣
So what? What, are you outfit tracking me?
那又怎么样? 什么 你在监视我的衣服吗?
I'm not outfit tracking you. I asked you a simple question.
我没监视你的衣服 我只是问了你一个简单的问题
Sure sounds like you're outfit tracking. So what?
听上去就是像你在监视我的衣服 那又怎样?
I didn't work out in it. I wasn't on the subway. I didn't go in public toilets.
我没穿它干活 我没挤地铁 我没上公共厕所
The sweater's clean. You can wear a sweater two days in a row.
这个毛衣是干净的 你可以连续两天穿一件毛衣
It's not a shirt. I don't wear a shirt two days in a row.
这不是衬衫 我不会连续两天穿一件衬衫
It's just a sweater. What are you, a fuckin' lunatic?
这只是毛衣 你♥他♥妈♥的神经病吗?
You're an outfit tracker and I don't like it!
你是个衣着监视者 我并不喜欢这样!
You can wear the same sweater two days in a... oh!
你可以连续两天穿同样的毛衣...哦!
Here's your fruit salad and your veggie burger.
这是你的水果沙拉 你的蔬菜汉堡
Oh, veggie burger. Beautiful, beautiful. Thank you.
哦 蔬菜汉堡 棒 棒 谢谢
Hello?
你好?
Where's my food?
我的食物在哪儿?
Aw. We'll start.
哇 我们开动了
Mmm. This is fantastic!
嗯 太赞了
Mmm!
嗯!
Great!
棒!
Hey! Hey!
嘿!嘿!
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表