You ruined his escape plan.
他现在开始即兴发挥
He's winging it now.
他偏离了他的轨道
Yeah, he's off his game.
林奇来的时候已经做好安排
I mean, Lynch is as organized as they come.
他按照计划会更舒服
He's most comfortable when he's sticking to a plan.
况且 他们现在没钱玩失踪
Plus, now they don't have the cash they need to go off the grid.
这里是没找够钱的
Well, they didn't find it here.
他们把罗杰的钱包
They scavenged what they could
和海伦的手包搜刮一空
from Roger's wallet and Helen's purse.
但他划了她的脸
But he took her face.
这说不通
That doesn't make sense.
既然这份冲动他已经压抑了六个月
Why give in now when he's sublimated his compulsion
为什么现在宣泄出来
for over 6 months?
宣泄是迫不得已
He sublimated because he had to,
因为他知道你在追查他
Because he knows you're onto him.
现在他不需要再躲藏了
Now he doesn't have to hid anymore.
但他应该专注于逃跑
But he should be focused on getting away.
可他在分神做别的事
This guy's devolving.
或许有另一种可能
Or it may have something to do with the fact
他不是在单飞
that he's no longer flying solo.
在小石城之前 他都是独来独往
Before Little Rock, he always worked on his own.
但他现在和格雷西一起
But now he's running with Grace.
我们需要深入了解这种关系的互动方式
We need some insight into the dynamics of that relationship.
我知道该问谁
And I know just who we need to talk to.
不许和犯人产生肢体接触
行为分♥析♥小组盛产秀色可餐的男子汉 对吗
BAU is just a cornucopia of delicious masculine goodness, isn't it?
我听说了你嘴很甜
I heard you were a sweet talker.
你知道啊
Oh, did you now?
是棕眼睛说的吗
Was it brown eyes?
还是那个肌肉男
Or was it muscles who told you that?
你把我问住了
Well, you got me there.
你是...
Aw. You are...
你是个妙人儿 对吗
You are something special, aren't you?
银狐
Silver fox.
如何对待一位真正的女人 你很有经验
You have the experience to know how to treat a real woman,
对吗
Don't you?
我想聊聊你的事 波比
You know, I'd rather talk about you, Bobbie.
你这么说真好 但是...
That's sweet of you to say, but...
我知道是因为埃弗雷特
I know that this is about Everett.
我知道的全部内容
And I already told those young pups
都已经告诉了那些年轻人
everything that they need to know.
你说了什么
And what's that?
你们永远也抓不到他
That you'll never catch him.
埃弗雷特和格雷西一起逃跑了
Everett has Grace on the run with him.
她在马里兰帮他杀了一对夫妇
She helped him kill a couple out in Maryland.
格雷西不像他
Grace is not like him.
如果她跟他一起的话
If she is with him, it's...
一定是别无选择
It's not out of choice.
她是他的搭档
She's his partner.
你知道她杀了一名联邦探员吗
Did you know that she cut a federal agent?
就在昨天
And that yesterday,
她越狱时 从法警尸体上
She took a Glock-19 from the corpse
拿走了一把格洛克19手♥枪♥
of a U.S. Marshall while escaping custody.
他说是你害她溺水
He says you let her drown.
他说他女儿的死都是因为你
He says you're the reason his daughter died.
他女儿能活着多亏了我
I'm the reason that she's alive.
她和他不一样多亏了我
I'm the reason that she's not like him.
她成长过程中 能有那些...
She grew up with every...
优势
advantage.
多亏了你吗
Because of you?
那是当然 多亏了我
You're damn right because of me.
你觉得埃弗雷特在乎她吗
You think Everett cared about her?
他没有灵魂
He has no soul.
他杀人是因为享受那个过程
And he kills 'cause he gets off on it,
并非他不能自♥制♥
not because he has to.
我早知道 一旦他碰到她
And I knew that if he-- if he got his hands on her
他只会利用她 最后抛弃她
that he would just use her up and toss her away.
所以我努力确保他不能出现在她的生活里
So I made sure that he wasn't in her life.
现在他已经进入了她的生活
He's in her life now.
在我眼皮底下就不会发生这种事
But that did not happen on my watch.
好吧
OK.
那是怎么回事
How did it happen?
他不可能找到她的
He should--he shouldn't have been able to find her.
斯宾塞 醒醒 她醒了
Spence. Wake up. She's awake.
她想见你 走吧 太好了
She wants to see you. Come on, it's good.
我去叫孩子们
I'm gonna go get the boys, man.
我该早点找到你的
I should have found you sooner.
斯宾塞
Spence.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
又一次
Again.
我很高兴有你在
I'm glad you're here.
你是我最好的朋友
You're my best friend.
我还能在哪呢
Where else would I be?
我应该出去 让你多休息一会儿
I should go and let you get some rest.
不 现在别走
No. No, not yet.
我想你了
I've missed you.
我也是
Me, too.
我们之间的关系变得微妙 都是我的错
It's my fault That things have been weird between the two of us.
就像我说的 我们该谈一谈
What I said, we need to talk about.
不 不用谈
No, we don't,
我不该让这件事破坏我们的关系
and I shouldn't have let it drive a wedge between us.
我当时需要说实话
I needed to say something real,
所以说了那些话
and that's what came out.
我很抱歉
And I'm so sorry.
我并非有意要这样对你
I didn't-- I never meant to do that to you.
我本来想把这个秘密守口如瓶的
I was prepared to take that secret to the grave.
但是...
But...
既然已经说出来了
Now it's out.
而我不能...
And I can't...
对你撒谎 说我不是真心的
Lie to you and say I didn't mean it.
我真的爱你
I do love you.
你是我第一个爱上的人
You were my first love.
我会一直爱你
And I'll always love you.
我知道这很不公平
And I know that's not fair.
因为我爱威尔 也爱孩子们
Because I love Will and the boys, too.
他们成就了我
They made me who I am,
但你也如此
But so have you.
你是如此...
You're such a big--
你在我心里占据了很大的位置
Big piece of my heart,
以后也会
And you always will be.
如果当时做了
Maybe if things were...
不同的选择
different.
我有时候会想
I sometimes think about that.
我只想让你知道
I just want you to know
我从没想过要伤害你
that I never meant to hurt you.
我只想让你快乐
I just want you to be happy.
我希望我们不要有隔阂
And I want us to be ok.
我知道
I know you do.
我们没有隔阂
And we are.
不
Oh, no.
妈妈
Hi, mommy.
你不能再往前走了
You have to hold it there.
你好 朋友
Hey, buddy.
她醒了 状态看着都挺好的
She's awake. Everything's looking good.
是 我刚碰见威尔和苏医生
Yeah, I just saw Will and Dr. Hsu.
太棒了
This is amazing.
但是我要跟她谈谈
But I have to talk to her.
弹道报告出来了 我们认为开枪打小洁的
Ballistics came back. We think it was Grace
是格雷西不是埃弗雷特
not Everett who shot JJ.
确定吗
You sure?
我需要小洁确认一下
I need JJ to confirm
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表