之后他逃走 并一直逍遥法外
Then he fled and he was never caught.
那正跟凯特的父母一样
That's exactly what happened with Cat's parents.
对 所以我们去查了苏珊
Yeah, so, we did a little digging into Susan.
我们本以为她会是茱莉叶的妈妈
We thought that she might've been Juliette's mom.
但她不是
But she's not.
她是凯特的妈妈
She's Cat's.
苏珊·亚当斯
Susan Adams.
1987年的悬案 身份未能确认
Unidentified cold case from 1987.
她浮尸波托马克河上
She was found floating in the water on the Potomac.
因为这张照片 现在悬案要重启了
Thanks to that picture, the case isn't cold anymore.
你做到了
Somehow you did it.
你找到了我找不到的
You found what I couldn't.
你找到了你父亲
You found your father
你肯定很愤怒
And you must have been furious
因为你发现他重启了他的人生
when you discovered that he started over.
还生了个女儿 那...
Had another daughter. And that
就是你偏离你通常受害者选择的原因
is why you deviated from your usual victimology.
因为光伤害他不够
It wasn't enough to just hurt him.
你还得伤害她
You had to hurt her, too.
我们什么时候去滑冰
When are we going ice skating?
我们不会去滑冰的
We're not going ice skating.
我们一直在问自己
You know, we've been asking ourselves this whole time
你的隐藏目的是什么
what your hidden agenda was,
但你自己露馅了
but you tipped it
你说你今晚能赢
when you said that you were gonna win tonight.
即便我把你放走
Even if I let you out of here,
你还是会杀了他们
you'll still kill them.
所以 不滑冰了
So, no ice skating?
不滑冰了
No ice skating.
你该叫加西亚查看她的邮箱
You should tell Garcia to check her email.
刚到的
Ok, this just came in,
距上封电邮整十二小时
Exactly 12 hours after the last email.
完全不能追踪 而且似乎是视频
Completely untraceable and it looks like a video.
开始了
Here we go.
-不 -不
- No! - u202dNo!
不
No!
爸爸 爸爸 爸爸
Dad! Dad. Dad.
亲爱的 我没事
Sweetie, I've got-- I'm ok.
-我没事 -不
- I'm ok. - u202dNo. No!
空包弹 她开的是空包弹
Blanks. She fired blanks.
我们只剩不到十二小时了
We have fewer than 12 hours left.
我觉得她下次不会再开空包弹了
I don't think she'll fire blanks again.
如果我们满足凯特的愿望
If we give Cat what she wants,
我们可以根据她约会时的话做侧写
we can profile what she says on the date.
她总会露馅
She always trips up.
她总会自爆弱点
She always reveals her achilles heel.
而且她总在你面前露馅
And she always does it with you.
别等我们了
Don't wait up.
真不敢相信这可算成真了
I can't believe this is finally happening.
我们去哪个滑冰场
What ice skating rink are we going to?
-斯宾宾 -别那么喊我
- Spencie. - u202dDon't call me that.
天啊 你父母好严格
God, your parents are so strict.
月光旱冰场
这可不是我想要的
This isn't what I wanted.
我只能做到这份上了
It's the best I could do.
不是我想要的
It's not what I want.
都是滑着玩 有什么关系吗
Skating is skating. What does it matter?
就是有关系 因为如果我说
It matters because if I asked to
想跟一群六年级学生一起玩
hang out with a bunch of sixth graders,
我就会说想来这儿了
I would have asked to come here,
但我可不是那么说的吧
but I didn't, did I?
我们申请了 凯特
We put in the request, Cat,
但我们被拒绝了
and the answer was no.
-为什么 -因为我们不能冒险
- Why? - u202dBecause we can't risk
让你拿到尖锐的利刃
giving you access to a bladed tool.
怎么 我会用冰刀
What, I'm gonna use an ice skate
划开你的喉咙吗 长大点吧
to slice your neck open? Grow up.
放松
Relax.
我没办法 不是这里就没得玩了
It's out of my hands. It's either this or nothing.
那就不玩
Then nothing.
-好啊 -好
- Fine. - u202dFine.
回车上去
Get back in the van.
我会的
I will.
本来为了周年纪念策划了特别的东西
Had something special planned for our anniversary
但算了吧
but whatever, forget it.
你还记得
You remembered?
当然记得 但约会结束了
Of course I remembered, but this date is over,
所以我们回车上去吧
so, let's get back in the van.
不不 我想看
No, no, no, no. I want to see it.
去吧 我想看
Come on. I want to see it.
给我点东西
Give me something.
-不 -必须行 给我点
- No. - Yes. Give me something
能帮助你♥爸♥和异母妹妹的东西
to help find your dad and half-sister.
23.
太微不足道了 给我点更好的
That's nothing. Give me something better.
你聪明 你能想出来
You're smart. You'll figure it out.
走吧 我想看
Let's go. I want to see it.
走吧
Let's go.
抓着我的手 里面黑
Hold my hand. It's dark inside.
你知道我们刚刚第一次拌嘴了吧
You know we just had our first fight, right?
天啊 里面气味好恶心
God, it smells so gross in here.
所以我才讨厌旱冰场
That's why I hate roller rinks.
卢克 听到了吗
Luke, can you hear me?
很清楚
Loud and clear.
点亮吧
Light it up.
好的
Got it.
凯特和斯宾宾直到永远
斯宾宾
Spencie...
我穿7号♥鞋
I'm a size 7 skate.
23 可能是23基因测试
23. Could be 23 Chromosomes.
凯特就是通过这个办法找到了父亲
That's how Cat found her father.
马特和我查过凯特的监狱邮件
Matt and I went through Cat's prison mail.
并无迹象表明她做过亲缘基因测试
Nothing says she ran a familial DNA test.
除非她是通过律师做的
Unless she ran it through her lawyer,
那就是保密信息
in which case it would be privileged
我们无从得知
and we wouldn't know about it.
茱莉叶·维佛查得如何了
Where are we on Juliette Weaver?
毫无进展
Dead end.
我们查了她和凯特在华府的已知去处
We've looked into her and Cat's known locations in D.C.
那么我们的最大机会
So, our best bet
是让凯特给茱莉叶打电♥话♥或发短♥信♥
would be to get Cat to call Juliette or text her
那加西亚或许能追踪信♥号♥♥
and maybe Garcia could trace the signal.
我们绝无可能逼凯特这么做
There's no way we could force Cat to make that move.
她肯定会早有防备
She'd see us coming a mile away.
想个让她不备的办法
Find a way she won't.
我去把凯特的律师叫来问基因检测的事
I'll get Cat's lawyer in here on that familial DNA test.
虽然希望渺茫 但现在
It's not much but right now,
也只有这些了
it's all we've got.
我们有麻烦了
We've got a problem.
我知道
I know.
大♥麻♥烦
A big problem.
我知道
I know
我们只找到了凯特希望我们找到的东西
we've only found what Cat wants us to find.
传♥单♥ 茱莉叶的身份
The flyers. Juliette's identity.
受害者的照片
Pictures of the victims.
她没有为难我们
She is not making this hard for us.
我们从一开始
From the very beginning,
就分♥析♥她还有隐藏目的
we profiled that there's a hidden agenda.
这可不叫隐藏
This isn't hidden.
好吧 那凯特肯定还有更大的阴谋
Ok, so, that means Cat's got something bigger planned,
但是什么呢
but what?
上次
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表