斯宾塞的眼睛 是棕色的 外面是金色的
Spencer's eyes, and they are brown with gold on the outside.
我觉得是里面是金色
I think they're gold on the inside.
里面是金色
Gold on the inside.
里面是金色
Gold on the inside.
我们刚刚在采摘关于你的眼睛的记忆呢
We were just plucking eye memories of you.
我听到了
I heard you.
我都忘了我有多爱那种云了 妈
Forgot how much I loved those clouds, mom.
你帮我又想了起来
You helped me remember.
是吧
I did, huh?
不如明天我再来的时候
Well, maybe I can come back tomorrow
我们一起看云彩
and we can watch clouds together.
我是活着 还是这里是天堂
Am I alive, or is this heaven?
亲爱的 你活得好好的呢
Sweetie, you are very much alive.
马上会有两辆旅行车开过去
There's gonna be two SUVs pulling in.
我在第一辆车里
I'm in the first one.
好的
Ok.
跟在我后面走
Fall in behind me.
不 不 别 别过来
No, no, no, no. Nope, nope, nope.
不
u202dNo.
放下武器
Put them away.
你没事吧
You ok?
他没伤害我
He didn't hurt me.
林奇 我们需要时间
Lynch, we need more time.
我们的飞行员拒绝离开美国领空
Our pilots refuse to leave U.S. Airspace.
你没有侧写出我这一点吗
You didn't profile that about me?
我引诱的那些富婆们
You see, the wealthy ladies that I seduce,
都酷爱现实中的飞行员
they are suckers for a real-life pilot.
你拿上钥匙 加满燃料 准备起飞了吗
So you got the keys? You fueled up, ready to go?
有一个条件 拿我做人♥质♥
One condition. Take me.
她和这事没关系
She's got nothing to do with this.
我需要的是人♥质♥ 戴夫 不是烈士
I need a hostage, Dave, not a martyr.
不
No!
你带我上飞机
You put me on that plane with you
就没人会把你从空中击落
and nobody's gonna shoot you out of the sky.
他们会让你着陆 你就可以销声匿迹
They'll let you land, you'll disappear,
再也听不到我的消息了
and you'll never hear from me again.
你怎么知道你能活命
How do you know you'd live to tell about it?
我愿意冒这个风险
I'm willing to take that risk.
是吗
Yeah?
好吧 来吧
All right, let's go.
替我给你老公搜身 好吗 美女
Pat your husband down for me, will you, doll?
脱掉防弹背心
And lose the vest.
快点 不要浪费时间
Let's go. We're wasting time.
我的枪在车上
My gun's in the car.
你不会有事的
This can't be how it ends.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you.
好了 把这个戴上 老家伙
All right, put these on, old man.
-快点 -我爱你
- Come on. - I love you.
无法瞄准
There's no shot.
林奇不会给我们瞄准机会的
Lynch won't give us a line of sight.
坐下
Sit down.
地面 这里是GN34JE11
Ground, this is gulf november 3-4 juliet echo 1-1
请求滑行起飞
requesting permission to taxi for departure.
地面呼叫GN34JE11
Ground to gulf november 3-4 juliet echo 1-1.
我们目前正在25号♥跑道上为你的起飞
We are currently clearing the jetway for your departure
移去登机桥
on runway 2-5.
请等候
Please stand by.
收到
Roger that.
知道吗 我做的事有很多好的一面
You know, there's so many bright sides to what I do.
我猜你可以说我是个活到老学到老的人
I guess you can call me a lifelong learner.
我十九岁的时候 就自学西班牙语
When I was 19, I taught myself Spanish.
我一直觉得墨西哥海滩是个美丽的地方
I always figured the beaches of Mexico would be a beautiful place
可以在那安享晚年
to spend the rest of my days.
潘提斯 快啊 你说我们需要一个完美的计划
Prentiss, come on, you said we needed a great plan.
我们有
And we have one.
二十年前 戴夫·罗西和杰森·基甸
It started 20 years ago when David Rossi and Jason Gideon
第一次提交私人飞机的申请书时就有了
submitted their first requisition for a private jet.
这架飞机有些你们都不知道的秘密
There are things none of you know about that jet.
你觉得那样你就能满足了吗
Think you'll be satisfied?
在墨西哥隐姓埋名
Laying low in Mexico?
没错
Yeah, yeah.
我不会让自己闲着的
I'll keep myself busy.
地面呼叫GN34JE11
Ground to gulf november 3-4 juliet echo 1-1.
滑行至25号♥跑道
Taxi to runway 2-5.
-在跑道线外等待达美航♥空♥ -收到
- Hold short of Delta. - Roger that.
想想那里的孤独的美女们
I mean, just think about all those lonely beauties down there.
不 不 不 对我这样的男人来说
No, no, no, it's definitely the perfect place
那里绝对是个完美的藏身之处
for a guy like me to disappear,
和安度晚年的地方
get on with the rest of my life.
好吧
Ok.
谢天谢地
Ah, thank goodness.
罗西 罗西 快醒过来
Rossi. Rossi, come on.
朝燃料箱开火
Fire at the fuel tank.
回来 找掩护
Get back! Take cover.
好了
Ok.
一个月后
这肯定是一场盛大的聚会
It's gonna be a hell of a party.
是的
Yep.
你还好吗
You ok?
会好的 我只是
I will be. It's just...
感到难以置信 你懂的
hard to believe, you know.
办聚会的人可太厉害了
Hey, someone knows how to throw a party.
♪我看见你站在那儿♪
♪ I saw you standing ♪
♪站在镜子后面♪
♪ Behind the looking glass... ♪
常言道 好人有好报
They say that good things happen to good people.
干杯
Cheers.
♪你想要的都可以带走♪
♪ Take what you want ♪
♪但是快点带走♪
♪ But take it fast ♪
♪我想要跳舞♪
♪ I feel like dancing ♪
♪我将离去♪
♪ It won't be long ♪
♪但不会太久♪
♪ Till I'm back ♪
你举办过多少聚会
How many parties have you thrown?
远不够多
Not near enough.
这真是个完美的后院
Now this is a perfect backyard.
你们两个在找房♥子吗
You two house hunting?
在丹佛找
In Denver.
别担心 我不会走的
Don't worry, I'm not leaving.
我还是会在这里居住
I'm keeping my place here,
但我们打算在其他地方找找看
but we are looking at land out there.
是一次不错的投资机会
It's a good time to invest.
绝对是的
Absolutely.
你看起来不错 戴夫 腿怎么样了
Hey, looking good, dave. How's the leg?
这个月比较艰难
Well, it's been a long month,
但我已经重整旗鼓了
but I'm back in business.
小萝丝怎么样
But how's that little Rose doing?
她是最乖的宝宝
She's the best baby ever.
可能是第五个孩子
Maybe because it's number 5
没有什么可以再让我们惊喜了
and not much can surprise us anymore.
也有可能是因为我们睡得不错
Maybe it's because we're actually getting sleep.
今晚你肯定不能睡个好觉 朋友
Oh, not tonight you're not, my friend.
这一定是最疯狂的庆祝派对
This is gonna be the celebration to end all celebrations.
每个人都要玩得尽兴
Full commitment from everyone.
那必须了
You got it.
不敢相信 这个小队开始解散了
Can't believe it. The band is breaking up.
你感觉如何 孩子
How you feeling, kid?
我感觉不错
I'm feeling great,
下周我就回来了
and I'm starting back next week.
不能让这个队伍一下子少两个人
Can't let the team be down two members.
一边教书一边做顾问
Oh, come on, teaching and consulting?
你让我很难堪
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表