你俩有孩子吗
Do either one of you have children?
我们不是来谈我们家庭的
We're not here to talk about our families.
我们来是因为 虽然路易斯安那州
We're here because, while the state of Louisiana
相信你帮助了我们的调查
believes you've been very helpful in this investigation,
但我们清楚真♥相♥
we know the truth.
真♥相♥是 我对我孙女格雷西
The truth is that I'm profoundly sorry
给你造成的伤害感到非常遗憾 洁婼探员
for what my granddaughter Grace did to you, agent Jareau.
但我真心相信
But it is my sincere belief that
真正扣动扳机的 其实是我儿子
it was my son who really pulled that trigger.
我们知道你想离开这里
Look, we know you think you're gonna get out of here
然后去为格雷西的事惩罚你儿子
and go punish your son for what he did to Grace.
而且老实说
And, I got to be honest with you,
我心里真有几分在说 "大胆去吧"
there is a real side of me that's sayin', "You go, girl."
是你把他带来这世上
You're the one that brought him into this world,
是啊 也该由你来终结了他
yeah, you should be the one to take him out of it.
但我是执法人员
But I'm an officer of the law,
我的责任
and it's my duty
是确保正义得以伸张 而非复仇
to see that justice is served here, not revenge.
女士们
Ladies...
在我看来
as far as I'm concerned,
我儿子对我来说已经死了
my son is already dead to me.
我去
Damn, lady.
你真是厉害
You are good.
好了 我们就到此为止吧
Ok, I would say we are done here.
我查到了一条可靠线索
Yeah, it looks like I got a solid lead
是关于德文·维佛的
on this guy named Delvin Weaver.
他并不在我给你的名单上
Oh, he wasn't on the list that I gave you.
我知道 但我就这么厉害
Yeah, I know. I'm just that good.
他据说只是你那个罗波塔的朋友的朋友
So he was supposedly just a friend of a friend of your Roberta,
但其实远没那么简单
but actually there was a lot more than that.
总之 德文是内华达州
Anyway, Delvin was, like, the bad sheep
最富有的矿业家族的逆子
of the wealthiest mining family in Nevada.
但二十年前
About 20 years ago,
他在西温多华的一家酒吧将一人打死
he beat a man to death in a bar in West Wendover.
听上去挺像我们要找的人 是吧
So, sounds like the guy we're looking for, am I right?
嗯 他现在在哪
Yeah. Where is he now?
我还在查 回头联♥系♥你 再见
Yeah, I'm still working on that. I'll get back to you. Ciao.
别担心 是糖尿病 不是嗑药
Don't worry. Diabetes, not drugs.
来吧 美人
Ah, come to me, my pretty.
好 我设置了数码绊线
Ok, I set up some digital tripwires
一旦有人在网上查任何跟埃弗雷特 格雷西
for online searches and background checks on
或罗波塔·林奇任何已知相关者的资料
any names associated with Everett or Grace
就会被触发
or Roberta Lynch.
某人刚触发了绊线吗
And somebody just tripped--
针对狄莱拉·科莱博 索菲娅·皮尔森的背景调查
警报大作 没错
The light fantastic? They did, sir.
某人在各种查罗波塔·林奇的假名
Somebody has a keen interest in Roberta Lynch's aliases.
-知道是谁吗 -现在还不能
- Can you tell who that somebody is? - u202dI cannot yet,
但我知道这位不知名搜索者的IP地址
but I can tell you that the I.P. address of our mysterious searcher
在内华达州里诺
is coming from... Reno, Nevada.
看来我们有些人要出外勤了
So, it looks like some of us are gonna be taking a field trip.
祝你好运 长官
Godspeed, sir.
看到了吗 你能相信吗 我说什么来着
Do you see this? Can you believe it? What'd I tell you?
这至少得有七万了
I mean, this has got to be close to 70 grand.
我觉得这足够我们想去哪去哪了
I'd say that's more than enough to take us wherever we want.
我就说我们会是好搭档
I told you we make a good team.
要我去收拾麻烦吗
Want me to tie up our loose end?
你的女朋友 夏洛特
Your girlfriend, Charlotte,
你爱过她吗
did you love her?
大概吧 怎么了
Yeah, I--I guess so. Why?
或许你能理解
Maybe you'll understand
我为什么必须这么做
why I have to do this.
你就不该出生
You should never have been born.
你就不该出生
You should never have been born.
别怕 我无畏的犯罪克星们
Fret not, my intrepid crime fighters.
内达华州矿产丰富
你们到银山州的时候不会毫无头绪了
You're no longer flying blind into the Silver State.
我已经匹配到那位神秘客的IP地址
I have matched our mysterious searcher's I.P. address
是里诺的一家"私人安保公♥司♥"
to a business in Reno that touts itself as a "private security firm,"
他们叫城♥堡♥安保
and it's christened Castle Security.
这里写着 公♥司♥法人和负责人是奥兰多·盖恩斯
Says here the company is owned and operated by Orlando Gaines.
这人真行啊
What a piece of work.
前康科湾缉毒警
He's a former Concord Bay narcotics cop
因贩卖♥♥警方收缴毒品而蹲了五年监狱
who spent 5 years in prison for selling police-confiscated drugs.
看来八个月前
It looks like 8 months ago,
他的公♥司♥收到了来自离岸账户的
his company received a wire transfer for $25,000
2.5万美元电汇 账户与亚瑟·图利尔有关联
from an offshore account connected to our old friend, Arthur Terrell.
图利尔当时还活着呢
Terrell was still alive back then.
是的 但账户之后被转手
He was, but that account has since transferred
到了爱德华·迈尔斯手上
into the hands of an Edward Myles,
而迈尔斯先生则踪迹隐秘
and Mr. Myles is turning out to be very elusive.
是啊 虽然这名字很可能是林奇先生的假名
Yeah, 'cause although that could be a very likely alias for Mr. Lynch,
但在里诺却完全找不到
that name isn't popping up anywhere in Reno.
小洁 卢克 马特 联♥系♥里诺警局
JJ, Luke, Matt, check in with Reno PD,
和我们的联调局分局
also our FBI field office.
戴夫和斯宾塞
Dave and Spence,
看能不能找奥兰多·盖恩斯谈谈
see if you can get a sit-down with Orlando Gaines.
什么情况
What do you got?
似乎有联邦探员
Well, I got what looks like federal agents
在打探我的事
poking around my business.
谢谢提醒
Thanks for the heads-up.
不客气 但我还有别的要告诉你
You're welcome, but I do have something else for you--
德文·维佛的家庭住址
Home address for Delvin Weaver.
那你剩下的酬金我就准备好给你了
Which means I have the rest of your money waiting here for you.
我就来
I'm on my way.
有失踪人口报告了吗
You found a missing persons report?
这就发来了
Coming across the wire now.
好 玛丽莲·尔温 四十五岁
Ok, Marilyn Irwin, 45 years old.
里诺丹吉尔酒吧的鸡尾酒服务员
Cocktail waitress at the Tangiers in Reno.
她有个十五岁女儿奥利维亚
She has a 15-year-old daughter, Olivia.
有趣的是 两天前
Here's the kicker: two days ago,
玛丽莲跟同居家暴男友发生争执
Marilyn gets in this fight with her live-in abusive boyfriend,
那么她打给她妈妈 并告诉她 她要搬出去
then she calls her mom, and then she tells her mom she's moving out
搬去跟另一个人住 此人叫 请注意...
and she's moving in with a guy named-- wait for it--
爱德华·迈尔斯 就是埃弗雷特·林奇
Edward Myles, aka Everett Lynch.
所以埃弗雷特·林奇不再休眠了
So Everett Lynch is no longer dormant
而且行动步伐在升级
and he's escalating.
文字版的
Letter copy.
你知道我妈去哪了吗
Do you know where my mom went?
不知道
Uh, no.
不知道 你给她打过电♥话♥吗
I don't. Tried calling her?
我想打 但我找不到手♥机♥了
I would, but I can't find my phone.
你们吵架了吗
Did you guys get into a fight?
是的 我想阻止她来着
Yeah, yeah, we did. I--I tried to stop her,
但她跳上了车 离开了这里
but she hopped in her car and she peeled out of here--
当然了 因为她就这样
Of course she did, because that's what she does.
她从一个男友跑到另一个男友那里
She runs from boyfriend to freaking boyfriend.
-情侣会吵架的 -爱德
- Couples, they fight-- - u202dEddie.
得了 你难道真觉得
Come on. Did you honestly believe
你俩是正式八经的情侣吗
that you guys were, like, a couple?
奥利维亚 如果你需要 我完全不介意
Hey, Olivia, if you want, I got no problem
开车送你去卡森市 你外婆家
taking you to your grandma's place in Carson City.
不用
No.
不用了 我在这儿等吧
No, it's fine. I'll just wait here.
她最终会回来的
She'll be coming back eventually.
好 行
Ok. Yeah, sure.
德文
Hey, Delvin.
波比
Bobbie?
没错
Yep.
我正好经过
Found myself passing through,
就怀旧了起来
and so I got a little bit nostalgic, and...
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表