我一般不♥穿♥这种衣服
You know, I don't normally wear stuff like this,
但我觉得我看上去不错
but I think I look pretty cool.
我觉得加加加大很适合你
Yeah, I think, uh, triple-x is a good look for you.
你觉得正常吗
Do you feel normal?
不 一点也不 但我感觉自己很有教养 所以...
No, not in the slightest, but I feel decent, so...
抱歉
u202dSorry.
克里斯蒂要生了
Kristy's in labor.
-克里斯蒂是谁 -我朋友的妻子
- Who's Kristy? - My--my friend's wife.
我 我该走了
I, uh, should probably go.
听着 我知道我们说过不交换姓名
I--look, I know that we said no, uh, names
以及电♥话♥号♥码 但是
and no phone numbers, but...
我希望能再这样出来
I would really like to do this again sometime,
希望...和你一起
preferably...with you.
所以...
So, uh...
你到底是在联调局做什么的
What do you do for the FBI, for real?
我是一名侧写师
I'm a profiler.
我用心理学来找到人
I use psychology to find people.
很好
Good.
那就找到我
Find me.
*如果倾盆大雨将我们淹没*
*Well, if the rains come around to drown us down*
*太阳永远不会出现...*
*And the sun can't be seen no more...*
你联♥系♥你的律师了吗
So did you call your lawyer?
嗯 我们要撤销对联调局的诉讼
Yes. We're dropping the case against the FBI,
但是国安局可不好对付
but the NSA, that's gonna be a tough nut to crack.
你有认识的人
Do you know anybody over there,
能给我透露内部的情报吗
a deep throat who could deep-throat me?
不 没有
Uh, no, um, no, I don't,
不过这是我的朋友 霍耶博士
But this is my friend, Dr. Hoyer,
他绝对能帮你联♥系♥能帮你的人
and he can definitely put you in touch with people who can help.
终于有人懂我了
Finally, someone who gets it.
我们先来聊聊精神电子武器
Let's talk about psychotronic weapons
因为这是他们控制你的手段
'cause that's where they get you.
*我们便静静守候*
*Then we'll hunker down and wait it out*
*面对我们的命运*
*And face what we have in store*u202d
猜猜是谁
Guess who.
*我们一起坚不可摧*
*Together we're brick*
*我们坚硬如铁*
*Our flesh is like steel*
*我们心意已决*
*Our hearts like a knife*
我爱他
I love him.
*他们会感觉到*
*That others will feel*
我们抓到他了
We got him.
谢谢你
Thank you so much.
红色
Red!
-嗯 -你选了红色
- Yeah. - u202dYou chose red?!
你想要哪种 婴儿床 我可以...
What do you want? The crib, I can--I can--
我可以重新刷 我可以贴成...
I can paint it, I can duct-tape it--
-烧掉 烧掉 -好 好
- Just burn it, burn it! - Ok, ok.
克里斯蒂 马特 该开始用力了
Kristy, Matt, time to start pushing.
怎么样了
Anything?
还没出来
No, not yet.
喂
Hey, you.
怎么了
Moi?
你...花了一整天帮助伊丽莎白
You...took your whole day off to help Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
你真的很好
And that was very kind of you.
这样吧
How about this?
你一有阿列克谢·斯坦诺维奇的消息
You get a lead on Alexei Stanovich,
马上告诉我
you keep me on speed-dial.
成交
Deal.
感觉不错吧
That feel good?
感觉不错吧
That feel good?
是个女孩
It's a girl.
她...她叫什么名字
What's-- what's her name?
她叫萝丝·玛丽·西蒙斯
Her name is Rose Mary Simmons.
这是和罗西最接近的了
Closest we could get to Rossi.
这名字很不错
It's a beautiful name,
和她的玫瑰红婴儿床也很般配
And it goes with her rose-red crib.
-我们什么时候能看看她 -现在就可以
- When can we meet her? - Right now.
克里斯蒂等不及让大家看看她了
Kristy can't wait to show her off.
等等 等等 这是你的新造型啊
Wait, wait, wait. Um, so this is a new look for you.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我很喜欢
I like it.
但是 你周六干什么穿成这样
But what did you do on a Saturday to get you into it?
我...
Just, uh...
我和人聊了聊
I had a conversation.
聊了聊
Oh...conversation.
不管你是和谁聊的...
Well, whoever this conversation was with...
都让你脸上露出了
just put a smile on your
我很久没有看到过的笑容
face I haven't seen in a really long time.
*我们心意已决*
*Our hearts like a knife*
*他们会感觉到*
*That others will feel*
那么...
So...
产房♥容纳不了太多人
You know, there's only so many people they can fit in the delivery room,
-所以 -我等着
- so... - u202dI'll wait. I, uh,
我只是该和宝宝打声招呼
I should say hello to the baby.
你会的 过个一周也行
And you will, you know, a--a week from now.
宝宝还会是宝宝
The baby will still be a baby
还有两个需要你帮助的精疲力尽的父母
and will have two very tired parents that will want your help.
是吗
Yeah?
嗯
Yeah.
去吧
Go.
*如果一路坎坷 我们停下步伐*
*If the wheels fall off and we screech to a halt*
*夜晚拦下我们*
*And night turns against us all*
*那我们就围成一圈 阻挡恶意*
*Then we'll circle up and fend it off*
*建起人墙*
*And use our bodies as a wall*
*我们一起坚不可摧*
*Together we're brick*
*我们坚硬如铁*
*Our flesh is like steel*
*我们心意已决*
*Our hearts like a knife*
*他们会感觉到*
*That others will feel*
*我们一起坚不可摧*
*Together we're brick*
这么久
Took you long enough.
*我们坚硬如铁*
*Our flesh is like steel*
*我们心意已决*
*Our hearts like a knife*
*他们会感觉到*
*That others will feel*
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表