97% zinc, 3% copper.
如果你把注意力集中于我手掌的中心
Now, if you focus all of your attention to the center of my hand,
你会产生一束足够强大的能量使这枚硬币...
you will create a beam of energy strong enough to make this penny...
消失
disappear.
你怎么做到的
Wha--how'd you do that?!
什么鬼 老兄
What the hell, man?
你用这枚硬币打到我了
You hit me with this penny.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
好了宝贝 对这位大哥哥说谢谢
All right, honey. Uh, say thank you to this nice man.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们去公园吧
I don't know. Let's just go to the park,
我会给你妈妈打电♥话♥ 然后去取车
And I will call your mom, and then I will get my car
-把这笔我交不起的罚金交了 -等等
- and pay for it with money I don't have. - u202dWait.
-他能和我们一起来吗 -不能
- Can he come with us? - Nope.
-不行 -不了
- Uh, no. - u202dNo.
拜托
Please!
我得知道你是怎么变的
I need to know how you did that!
拜托了
Please?
拜托了 拜托了
Please, please?
严格来说 我今天下午确实没事
Technically, I do have a free afternoon.
太好了
Yes!
好吧 但有些事我们提前说好了
Uh, ok, but let's just do us both a favor up front.
我们要说好不交换名字和电♥话♥号♥码
Let's agree not to exchange names or phone numbers,
他走了之后 我们就分道扬镳
and then, when he goes, we can just both go our separate ways.
你同意吗
That sound good to you?
是的
Yes.
-好 -太好了
- Great. - u202dAll right.
联调局有多少雇员 三万五千人吗
The FBI has, like, what, 35,000 employees?
-你了解吗 -其实吧
- Did you know that? - You know what?
我还真知道
I actually did know that.
我们知道这个人的什么信息
So what do we know about this guy?
他名叫比利·黑尼斯 伊丽莎白六个月前把他甩了
His name is Billy Hanes. Elizabeth dumped him 6 months ago.
正是开始收到消息的时候
Exactly when the messages started.
没错 而且他是游戏平台的主播
u202dRight, and he is a Twitch streamer,
他以没日没夜地为他的在线观众
so he makes his living playing video games
打电子游戏为生
day and night for an online audience.
精通电子产品 他符合这部分侧写
Technologically savvy, so he fits that part of the profile.
何况她说了分手过程很难看 所以他也符合
Plus she said the break-up was messy, so he fits the whole
"我很生气没有性生活"这部分描述
"I'm pissed I'm not having sex" part, too.
你想轮流审他吗
You want to tag-team him?
跟我来吧 姐妹
Come at me, sis.
我们在超♥市♥排队的时候认识
We met in line at the grocery store.
她掉了一颗柠檬
She dropped a lemon,
我捡了起来 开了个柠檬汁的玩笑
I picked it up, made a lemonade joke.
-厉害啊 -那你们为什么分手
- Smooth. - Why'd you break up?
她是粘人精和臭脾气的混合体
She was that special blend of clingy and bitchy,
我就想 "天哪 我受不了这个"
And I was like, "Man, I'm not puttin' up with this."
这不是我们所听到的
Yeah, that's not what we heard.
你们听到了什么
What'd you hear?
恋爱三个月后 你买♥♥了订婚戒指
You bought an engagement ring after 3 months of dating,
对她来说有点快 对吗
and it was a little fast for her, right?
对谁来说都有点快
That would be a little fast for anybody.
我能说什么 我以为我们是真爱
What can I say? I thought it was true love.
但并不是 所以我不想同一个错误犯两遍
It wasn't, so I made sure not to make the same mistake twice.
就像昨晚 我和我直播间里的
Like last night, I was having
两个粉丝来了个三人行
a threesome with two fans from my channel.
能把她们的名字告诉我们吗
Ok. Can we get their names?
我可以给你她们的用户名
Uh... I can give you their usernames.
没来得及问真实姓名
Never got around to asking the real names.
但我有照片
Oh, but I got photos.
很好
Great.
给我们点时间
Just give us a sec.
好好享受
u202dEnjoy.
没错 那是三人行
Oh, yep. Yeah. That's a--that's a threesome.
谁会和这种人三人行啊
All right. u202dWho would do that with that guy?
他不符合我们的侧写
Well, but he doesn't fit our profile, so--
我们找的是非自愿的禁欲者
We're looking for an involuntary celibate,
这位比利看起来性生活很丰富
And Billy here seems to be having a lot of the sex.
我们还是把他关在这里吧
Well, let's keep him anyway.
他或许知道一些有用信息
He might know something that can help.
再说今天是周六
Plus, it's Saturday,
如果我们要留在这里的话 他也得留在这里
if we have to stay here, so does that guy.
我不知道我当时在想什么
I don't know what I was thinking,
把好好的婴儿床给捐了 花钱买♥♥了这个
Donating our perfectly good crib and spending money on this.
你在经济上是怎么调配的
How did you swing it, financially?
我是说 你以前赚多少花多少
I mean, you were living paycheck to paycheck.
但我和你有不同的优先项
But I had different priorities than you have now.
我没孩子...据我所知
I didn't have kids... that I knew of.
多严重
So how bad is it?
不 没事 没事 暂时还行
No, we're good, we're good, for now,
我们粗略地估算了一下
but we did some back-of-the-envelope math.
大学学费 乘以五个孩子
College tuition... times 5 kids.
是的
Yeah.
克里斯蒂有什么想法
What does Kristy think?
克里斯蒂认为我们会有办法的
Kristy thinks we'll figure it out.
有学生贷款 公立学校
There's student loans, there's state school.
-我能看看吗 -看什么
- Can I see it? - See what?
估算 数字
Well, the envelope, the--the numbers.
不 绝对不行
No, absolutely not.
来吧 别见外 我可是戴夫叔叔
Hey, come on, come on, come on. It's Uncle Dave.
好吧
All right.
这数字是真的吗
Is this a real number?
什么情况 为什么大家都在工作
What's going on here? Why is everyone working?
跟踪案
Oh. Stalking case.
我28分钟之前给你发的信息
I texted you 28 minutes ago.
埃尔维斯和我要去受害者的公♥寓♥
Alvez and I are going to the victim's apartment.
你发了 不好意思 我想着别的事
Oh, you did. I'm sorry. Uh, just a little distracted.
因为你办公室里的那个人
Because of that guy in your office?
-他已经来了 -是的
- He's already here? - u202dYeah.
20分钟之前被护送进来的
He was escorted in 20 minutes ago.
他手里拿的是个什么东西
And what is that thing he brought with him?
他自己的罪案板 还全是疯人才有的那种绳子
His own crime board, and it is complete with crazy-man string.
张大嘴
Open. "Ah."
你需要这个 一口酒气
You're gonna need that. You have wine breath.
好久不见
Long time, no see.
快请进你的联调局办公室
Please, come into your FBI office.
祝你好运 领导
Good luck, boss.
他是怎么过了这一关的
How did he get past that?
可能没有
Probably didn't.
我的推测是他黑了既有设备 摄像头
My guess is he hijacked an already existing device--the camera,
手♥机♥ 或者她的电脑 也就是说
like, her cell phone, or her computer--which means
伊丽莎白在毫不知情的情况下
that Elizabeth just revealed
把自己的全部生活暴露给了他
her whole life to him without even knowing.
扫描中
检测到设备
-这是好消息 -不
- Hey, that's good news. - u202dNo.
不 这不是好消息 这是坏消息
No, this is not good news. This is terrible news.
这意味着他没有
This means that he's not
借助既有的设备
piggybacking off an already existing device.
这意味着他把自己的监听设备
This means he put his own listening thing
或者摄像头放在了这里 他来过这
or a camera in here. He was in here.
这意味着我们能找到实物证据
Oh, that means we can find some physical evidence,
这是好消息
And that's good news.
好吧 我承认 今天承认你一回
Ok, I'll give you that. That's your one for today.
这张床下面有东西
There's something under the bed.
-帮我搬一下 -好的
- Help me move the bed. - u202dYeah.
那是什么
What is that?
天啊 天啊
Oh, my god. Oh, my god.
他一直在这里跟踪她
He's been stalking her from in here.
我们从明摆着的情况开始
I mean, let's start with the obvious.
这个不明嫌犯得有一把或者四把钥匙
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表