This unsub would have to have a key, or 4,
才能进伊丽莎白的公♥寓♥安装设备
to get into Elizabeth's apartment and plant this.
然后拍照
And then take pictures.
伊丽莎白已经被严密监视了六个月
Elizabeth's been locked up tight for 6 months.
她应该会注意到有人进进出出
She would have seen anyone coming and going.
是的 我们知道这一点是因为这个
Correct, and we know that because of this,
这个硬盘和它的发送器一块儿放在盒子里
which is a hard drive inside a box with its own transmitter.
我和埃尔维斯在不明嫌犯的小棺材里发现的
Alvez and I found this in that coffin thing of the unsub's.
里面存储了什么
With--what was he storing on it?
伊丽莎白和比利交往过程中的一切
Everything about Elizabeth and Billy's relationship.
他把所有的都记录下来了 日常生活
He documented it all: their mundane moments,
吵架 还有...
their fights, their...
宝贝 慢着点
Babe, slow down there.
这段时长23分钟多一点
And this goes on for 23 more minutes.
懂了 我们知道了 谢谢
Got it. Got-- we're good. Thank you.
这些怪事中最奇怪的是
And what's weird on top of weird is that all that listening
所有的监听监视突然在六个月前停止了
and watching, it abruptly stopped 6 months ago.
那是他们彻底分手的时候
When they broke up for good.
是的 也正是暴♥力♥信息开始的时候
Yeah, and that's when the violent messages started.
现在我们能确定不是比利干的吗
Now, are we sure that it's not Billy?
时间线完美匹配
I mean, the timeline matches up perfectly,
而且他能进出公♥寓♥
And he was in and out of the apartment.
是的 但是他跟信息没有什么关联
Yeah, but he's not connected to the messages in any way,
他是个玩游戏的 不是木匠
And he's a gamer, not a carpenter.
他不会在地板上挖个洞出来
He couldn't have cut a hole in the floor like that.
在我看来 不明嫌犯等到
It seems to me the unsub waited for Billy to be
比利完全出局才开始显露自己
out of the picture before he made himself known.
是的 而且越来越执迷于
Right, and becoming more and
让她注意到他的存在
more insistent that she pay attention to him.
也许她曾经拒绝过他
I mean, look, maybe she rejected him in some way,
一些无关紧要的互动让他以为是针对个人的羞辱
some innocuous interaction that he took as a personal affront.
是的 我们需要跟伊丽莎白再谈谈
Yeah, we need to talk to Elizabeth again.
我能做到 拜托 让我来
I can do it. Please, let me do it.
我能问问题 她已经吓坏了
I can ask those questions, and she's freaking out already.
她此时最不需要的
The last thing she needs
就是不明就里的什么人
is some random person who won't understand,
让她对自己已经很害怕的事情
making her feel bad about
感到难过了
something she's already really scared about.
好的
Ok, sure.
好
Fine.
把螺丝螺纹磨掉了
Stripped the screw.
给我五分钟 我去五金店一趟
Give me 5 minutes. I'm gonna run to the hardware store.
别着急
Take your time.
西蒙故事集
你这是在干什么 放着我来
Hey, what are you doing? Let me do that.
没事 这些都是我要吃的
Feel free, but these are all for me.
宝宝就要成小胖墩了
This baby's gonna be chunky.
我不想窥探什么
You know, I don't want to pry,
但是我很好奇这是什么
but I was just curious what...this is.
《西蒙斯故事集》
"The Simmons Stories."
我很喜欢 打开吧
I love those. Go ahead.
每当马特出国际差
When, uh, when Matt would
回到家里的时候
come home from his international travels,
他就会给孩子讲他经历的有趣的故事
he'd tell the kids these amazing stories about everything he saw.
我就求他把故事都写下来
And I begged him to write them down,
他一开始很抗拒 但之后他发现
And he fought me at first, but then he discovered
孩子们更喜欢听他读出来
that the kids loved them even more when he read them out loud.
这就是好爸爸
Well, that's a good dad right there.
这也是我爱他的理由
That's what I fell in love with.
但这还是无法解释那些联调局
And that doesn't explain the traffic cameras
用来监视我的交通摄像头
pointed at me that the FBI uses to surveil me.
他们不是只对着你
They are not pointed at you.
你知道我还在哪里发现了它们吗
And you know where else I found them?
在我的智能电视上
In my smart TV,
所以我看电视的时候 它也在盯着我
so anytime I am watching something,my TV's watching me?
这是为了谁呀 艾米莉
Cui bono, Emily?
拉丁语的"为了谁"
That's latin for "Who benefits?"
布莱恩 我知道是什么意思
Yes, Brian, I--I know what it means.
确实 你周围有很多摄像头
And yes, there are cameras around you.
但每个人周围都有很多摄像头
Mm-hmm. u202dThey're around all of us,
但联调局没有用它们监视你
But the FBI is not watching you with them.
这不是很有趣吗
Well, isn't it interesting that the moment
我一走进这里决定曝光此事
I take steps to expose this,
你就决定坐下来和我谈谈
you decide to sit down with me? I mean--
我坐下来和你谈 是因为你要起诉我
I am sitting down with you because you're suing me.
请吧
Please,
请坐
have a seat. I'm...
你最近怎么样
How have you been?
帕崔夏怎么样
How's Patricia?
不太好
Not good!
她离开了我
She left me.
是吗
She did?
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
你们俩本是...那么般配
You two were such a... couple.
接下来这个问题可能很奇怪
Now this is gonna be an odd question.
你有没有一种奇怪的感觉
Have you been feeling a weird,
一种灼热感
burning sensation, as though you're
就好像你体内在燃烧一样
being heated from inside your body?
没错 就像集市上的玉米热狗一样
Yeah, like a county fair corn dog.
你怎么知道
How do you know this?
这叫被针对妄想症
It's called targeted individuals.
指的是那些坚信自己
These are men and women who are convinced
一直被监视的人
that they're being watched all the time, and it
并且通常在受到突然的情感打击后发作
usually happens after a sudden emotional loss.
我保证 你没被监视
I promise, you aren't.
那么问题来了
Here's a question:
你为什么要伪造自己的死
Why did you fake your own death?
什么
What?
2010年时 你死了
In 2010, ya died.
我亲眼看着他们清空你的公♥寓♥
I watched them empty out your apartment.
而2016年 你又奇迹般地回了联调局
Then, in 2016, you're magically back at the FBI?
这解释起来很复杂
I, um, it's...complicated.
我一直以为他是在外面监视我
I just thought he was watching me from outside.
但他却在屋里 躺在我床下
But he was inside, lying under my bed
一直都躺在那洞里 我却毫不知情
in a hole this whole time, and I had no idea?
别想了 好吗
Don't think about that, ok?
你得想着我们会抓到他的
You have to focus on what we can do to catch him.
你有没有拒绝过别人约你出去
Did someone ask you out that you said no to?
没有 我没和任何人有过这种交谈
No, I don't talk to anyone like that.
可能是你单方面提出的拒绝
It might not have been a rejection on your part.
不 你不懂
No, you don't get it.
我不和任何人说话
I don't talk to anyone.
我甚至连大门都不敢打开
I--I don't open my front door.
我把自己完全封闭了起来
I'm, like, locked inside my own life.
我整晚整晚地睡不着 几个月都没睡过了
I--I lay awake all night! I haven't slept in months!
我在我自己的公♥寓♥里不安全
I'm unsafe in my own apartment,
而我却... 我该去哪
And I'm not--where do I go?
我来告诉你 好吗
I--I'll tell you where, ok?
大厅下面有间办公室
There is an office down the hall,
那里有超级舒服的沙发
and it's got a super-comfy couch
和超温暖的毯子
and a really warm blanket.
他没法在那接近你 好吗
He cannot get to you there, I promise, ok?
我们会找到他的
We are gonna go find him,
你只需要躺在那好好休息 可以吗
and you're gonna hang out there and relax. Sound good?
所以我就赌上了钱途光明的
So then, yeah, I decided to parlay
艺术史学位来教书
a highly lucrative art history degree into teaching, so I--
-我在教书 -艺术史吗
- I teach. - u202dArt history?
我教美术 只教一到三年级
I teach art, just to first- to third-graders.
那挺棒的
Oh, that's amazing.
很棒 真的吗
Amazing? Really?
你觉得在手的轮廓里画火鸡很棒吗
Would you call turkeys made out of hands amazing?
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表