I sent the rest of the class home.
谢谢你们过来 我知道你们今天休息的
Thank you, guys, for coming. I know you have the day off.
威尔会负责收拾孩子们狂欢后的烂摊子
Well, Will totally has the sleepover covered,
所以我很乐意过来帮忙
so I'm happy to be here.
只要最后能和老爸一起吃饭 我都没问题
Yeah, and as long as I make it to dinner with my dad, I'm good.
我们应该可以
I mean, we should be able
今天就把这个事情搞定吧
to knock this out by the end of the day.
这样的话 是不是得把其他人叫回来
Oh. Now, should we bring in the rest of the team?
这样就可以搞快点
Because we do have that holding us up.
你还记得 30秒前你还在感谢我们吗
Do you remember, like, 30 seconds ago, when you thanked us?
是 恍如隔世啊
Yeah. We were so young then.
言归正传 伊丽莎白·怀斯 独住 单身
Anyway, Elizabeth Wise. Uh, she lives alone, currently single.
她报♥警♥了吗
Has she gone to the police?
很多次 他们都找不到
Many times, and they haven't been able to find
是谁干的 更别加以阻止了
who is doing it, let alone stop them.
这些信息的暴♥力♥程度似乎在升级
The violent content of the messages seems to be escalating:
你毁了我们的好时光
You ruined the good thing we had.
你人尽可夫为什么不让我也爽爽
You bang everyone else, but not me.
我感觉像是个非自愿独身者
Sounds to me like an incel.
非自愿独身者的网络文化真恶心
Ugh. Icky online culture of the involuntary celibate.
通常他们都是躲在屏幕后面
Usually they just stay behind the screen.
他们太懦弱 不敢与人正面接触
They're too cowardly to have a personal confrontation.
这些监控照片确实提高了威胁级别
Yeah, these surveillance photos really raise the threat level.
如果他对她的日常生活了如指掌
I mean, if he knows her routine this well,
一定是某个前男友
It's got to be an ex-boyfriend.
我已经把名单整理出来了
I've compiled that list.
塔拉 小洁 看看有什么特别的
Tara, JJ, see what stands out.
好啊
Ok.
埃尔维斯和我一起去伊丽莎白的公♥寓♥
Alvez will be going with me to Elizabeth's apartment.
虽然她说没人闯入 但我很怀疑
Now, she says no one's broken in, but I'm not convinced,
让我先去找她拿钥匙 然后我们就去看
so let me get her keys so we can check it out.
那现在我们就
And now we will...
出发
Wheels up.
我们哪儿也不去
We're not going anywhere.
闭嘴 闭嘴 别以为你长得帅
Shut up, shut up. Just because you look like that
你就可以
doesn't mean you can do
靠着那张帅脸为所欲为
whatever you want with this part of your face.
为什么潘提斯就可以轻松做到 好气
How does prentiss make this look easy? Ok, come on! Geez!
祝你们玩得开心
Mmm, have fun.
为什么我们要干这个
Why are we doing any of this work?
你现在不是生了这么多小孩吗
Don't you have so many kids at this point that the big ones raise
应该像那些真人秀一样让大的带小的呀
the little ones, like on those reality shows?
你觉得我们有几个孩子
How many kids do you think we have?
我不知道 15个
I don't know. 15?
艾米莉 门口有人找你
Uh, Emily, there's someone at the door for you.
好吧 拿好我的酒 这个我来
All right. Hold my beer. I got this.
她吃了多少
How much has she--
两杯酒 八个甜甜圈
Two glasses, 8 doughnuts.
七个甜甜圈
7 doughnuts!
艾米莉·潘提斯吗
Emily Prentiss?
是的
Yes.
你被传唤了
You have been served.
等等 你怎么找到我的
Hey, wait. How'd you find me here?
所以你的老邻居要起诉你
So, your old neighbor is suing you,
虽然你已经好几年都没住
even though you haven't lived next door to him
-他旁边了吧 -差不多
- in years? - u202dI guess.
他把我和政♥府♥一起告了
Uh, he's named me and the government as co-defendants
说侵犯了第五修正案规定的公民权利
in a Fifth Amendment civil rights violation.
他说有人监视他
He says he's being watched.
老天
Oh, boy.
布莱恩·加里蒂
Ugh. Brian Garrity.
他好像在一家鱼类孵化厂工作
He...I think he worked at a fish hatchery.
妻子比他优秀太多
He had a wife who was way out of his league.
他还有一只大猫
Oh, and he had a large cat
他会用皮圈系猫脖子上带它溜圈
that he would walk on this leash-type thing.
你打算怎么办
And what do you want to do about it?
我 我得叫个优步回家
I--I...I want to uber home
然后 醒醒酒 换身衣服
and, uh, sober up and change my clothes
然后我会叫他来匡迪科聊聊
and then I'm going to call him in to Quantico.
我得在情况恶化之前解决
I have to defuse this before it gets worse.
干吗 说出来吧
What? Say it.
他听起来像个阴谋论人士
He sounds like a conspiracy theorist,
我们要小心别给这种人太多发挥空间
and we need to be careful of how much oxygen we give those types.
拜托 戴夫 相信我一点
Please, Dave, a little credit.
我可是能劝精神病放下枪的人
I've talked the guns out of hands of psychopaths.
我能对付一个雇了律师的疯子
I can handle one kook who hired a lawyer.
斯宾塞
Hey, Spence.
我收到加西亚的短♥信♥了 需要我回来吗
Hey, I got Garcia's text. You guys need me to come in?
不用 只是起跟踪案
No, it's a stalking case.
我想我们几个人能解决
I think we have enough hands on deck.
你确定吗 我 我完全可以来哦
Are you sure? I--I can totally come in.
只要你说句话 其实
All you have to do is say the word. You know what?
这么说吧 哪怕你只是说"话" 我就会
Just say that. Just say "the word" and I'll--
说任何话我就会回来 想要我回来吗
Say any word and I'll come in. Want me to come in?
你想回来吗
Do you...want to come in?
发型可真奇怪
That's a strange haircut.
不好意思
Excuse me?
我说成年人留这种发型真奇怪
I said that's a strange haircut for a grown man.
你在跟我说话吗
Is that me you're talking to?
大多数男人不会留那样的发型
Most men don't have hair like that.
-你知道吗 -我一会给你回过去
- Did you know that? - Hey, let me call you right back.
你 你迷路了吗 你还好吧
Are you--you lost? You ok?
你的脖子很细
You have a very slender neck.
让你的头看起来很大 你知道吗
It makes your head look big. Did you know that?
所以我才注意到你的发型
That's why I noticed the haircut.
你的父母在哪里
Where are your parents?
我能摸摸吗
Can I touch it?
要不还是算了吧
Uh, you know what? Maybe not.
不不不 别碰这个人
No, no, no, no. Don't touch this guy.
我们不认识他 认真的吗 老兄
We don't know him. Seriously, dude?
我担心他走丢了
I--I was worried that he was lost.
他想碰我的头发
He asked to touch my hair.
我想让他别碰我的头发
I was trying to not have him touch my hair.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no!
拜托 别别别
Please, stop, stop, stop!
才停了30秒 不
I was just there for 30 seconds! No!
这里清清楚楚有禁停标志
Signs are clearly posted,
车子被架走之后
and once the wheels are off the pavement,
会送到扣车场
it's going to the impound lot.
我是联调局的
I, uh, I work for the FBI.
你是否有可能
Do you think there's any chance you could
给她提供一点职业上的特别待遇呢
maybe show her some professional courtesy?
-你是在命令我放过她吗 -不不
- Are you ordering me to let it go? - u202dNo, no.
因为如果你这么做
'Cause if you are,
就违反了《联邦规则法典》第五条
that's a violation of Title 5 Code of Federal Rules.
如果你想威胁我 老兄 为时已晚了
If you're trying to intimidate me, pal, that ship has sailed.
我没想威胁你
Look, I--I'm not trying to intimidate you,
我完全理解你是在做你的本职工作
and I completely understand that you're just doing your job,
但这是一位妈妈和一个孩子
but, I mean, It's a--it's a mom and a kid.
她不是我妈妈
She's not my mom.
她是我小姨 你并不知道
She's my aunt. You didn't know that.
地址在表单上
Address is on the form.
我们被困在这里了
We're stuck here!
我们会死的
We're gonna die!
伙计 呼吸 好吗
Look, buddy, just breathe, OK'?
-我们会没事的 -好的
- We're gonna be fine. - u202dOK.
-好吗 我向你保证 -不不
- OK? I promise you. - u202dNo, no.
你恐慌发作了吗 来
You having a panic attack? Here.
我给你看样东西 等等
Let me show you something. Oh, wait.
快看 普通的硬币
Behold, an average penny--
97%的锌 3%的铜
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表