我想来看看你是不是还住这儿
I just thought I'd come by, see if you're still here.
好久不见
Been a long time.
是啊
Yeah.
进来吧
Come on in.
我今早还看到有人在我的地界内鬼鬼祟祟的
You know, I found this guy snoopin' around my property this morning.
似乎是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
hmm, kinda looked like this P.I. type.
他不是你的人吧
Now he wasn't with you, was he?
不是
He was not.
就是好奇怪
It's just awfully weird,
你这么突然出现
you dropping in out of the clear blue sky
这都过了...三十年了
after... like, 30 years,
尤其是考虑到我们当初结束的方式
Especially the way we--we ended it.
那的确很不愉快
That was not pretty.
是啊 过去的过去了 没法撤销
Yeah, well, what's done is done, can't be undone,
我说什么也无法改变事实了
so nothin' I can say is gonna change anything.
你儿子呢
What about your son?
在我看来
As far as I'm concerned,
让他来到这世上 是你的决定
bringing him into this world was your decision.
不是我的
It's not mine.
我们分开后
You know, after we separated...
我对他隐瞒了他亲生父亲的身份
I lied to the boy about who his father was.
但现在我听说他知道实情了
But now I hear that he knows the truth...
他在找你
And he's lookin' for you,
想跟你重新联络感情
wants to reconnect.
我没什么想跟他说的
I got nothin' to say to him.
你儿子现在可是跟你如出一辙
Your son has grown up to be a real chip off the old block.
他伤害女人
He hurts women.
他甚至还杀了不少
He's even killed a few.
你为什么要告诉我这些 波比
Why are you telling me all this, Bobbie?!
因为每次我想起来 我都会想到那天晚上
'cause every time I think about it, I think about that night
你企图在我们的浴缸里淹死他
that you tried to drown him in our bathtub,
我脑子里一直回响着你的声音
and I cannot stop hearing your voice,
大叫着
screamin'...
"你就不该出生"
"You should have never been born!"
看来我没说错 是吧
So it sounds like I was right, right?!
你个混♥蛋♥
You're a son of a bitch.
斯汀森先生 你对罗波塔·林奇错误的喜爱
Mr. Stinson, your misguided affection for Roberta Lynch
让你盲目 而且非常愚忠
has driven you into a blind and inconceivably stupid loyalty.
看来 等罗波塔处理好了事务
Apparently, after Roberta took care of business,
你们是打算去开曼群岛的
you were planning to rendezvous at the
萨沃斯度假村相会的
Zalvos Resort in the Cayman Islands.
我们知道罗波塔逃了假释
We know Roberta skipped out on her parole
去找她儿子的亲生父亲了
to catch up with her son's biological father,
我们也知道他住在里诺附近
and we know he lives somewhere near Reno.
我们不知道他的名字 但你知道
We don't know his name, but you do.
我今天没什么好跟你们说的
I do not have anything to say to you today.
我不知道林奇小姐现在在哪
I have no knowledge of Ms. Lynch's current whereabouts.
我想罗波塔确实打算
I'd say Roberta was definitely planning
想出狱后跟你生活
for her life after prison with you
但还有别人
and with others.
你们说什么呢
What are you talking about?
打开看
Open it.
罗波塔吸引了不少男性仰慕者
Roberta solicited many male admirers
就用那个 怎么说的来着 艳照
with those--what are they called again, boudoir photos?
她说她爱我的
She said she loved me.
她们总那么说
They always do.
埃弗雷特·林奇的父亲是谁
Who's Everett Lynch's father?
他名叫德文·维佛
His name is Delvin Weaver.
这就是所谓的过度杀戮
That is what they call overkill.
至少十四处枪伤
At least 14 gunshot wounds,
那么凶手不仅重装弹
which suggests the killer reloaded,
还接着补了四十七刀
and then followed up with 47 stab wounds.
这是罗波塔干的
Yeah, this is Roberta's handiwork.
哪怕不是专家也能想到 如此的暴♥力♥
Doesn't take an expert to recognize that all this violence
很可能是来自她自己的受迫♥害♥经历
is most likely rooted in her own history of victimization.
但总体上的讯息 是传达给她儿子的
But the overall message? That's for her son.
他夺走了她的格雷西
He took away Grace from her,
她就要夺走他的父亲
so she's taking away his father from him.
基本上剥夺了他本以为
Basically denying whatever answer
能靠与他重聚而得到的任何答案
he thought he might be able to salvage from their reunion.
但等林奇知道了
But when Lynch finds out about this,
只会证实他对他父亲暴♥力♥过去
it'll just confirm what he already suspects
本来就有的猜测
about his father's violent past,
那或许对我们有用
and that could help us
因为如果杀格雷西的确触动了可怕的回忆
because if killing Grace did trigger some sort of terrible memory,
他可能会去努力抑制那些
he might try to suppress whatever urges
让他觉得自己像他爸的冲动
make him feel like his dad.
他甚至可能企图向自己证明这点
He might even try to prove that to himself
来培养一个格雷西的替代品
by Fostering a surrogate for Grace,
比如奥利维亚·尔温
like Olivia Irwin.
我去联♥系♥卢克和马特
I'll check in with Luke and matt.
罗西
Rossi.
罗西探员
Agent Rossi.
我父亲死了吗
Is my father dead?
是的
Yes, he is.
你妈妈杀了他
Your mother killed hm.
我妈妈
My mother?
她花言巧语地想办法出了狱
She charmed her way out of jail,
现在她想复仇 对你复仇
and now she's out for blood--yours.
当然了 我需要跟你谈谈
I'm sure she is. Listen, I need to talk to you,
面对面谈
face to face.
告诉我玛丽莲和奥利维亚在哪 我们就谈
u202dYou tell me where I can find Marilyn and Olivia, then we can talk.
玛丽莲已经不在了
Marilyn's gone,
但奥利维亚她现在是安全的
but Olivia, she's somewhere safe, for now.
好
All right.
贾斯帕山脊 三十分钟后
Jasper's Ridge in 30 minutes.
就你和我
Just you and me,
然后我可能会告诉你奥利维亚在哪
and then maybe I'll tell you where you can find Olivia.
真不敢相信我们还要考虑
I can't believe we're even considering this.
我们不能跟反♥社♥会♥谈判
We can't negotiate with a sociopath.
我同意小洁 那只会让他感到更强大
I'm with JJ. It'll only embolden his sense of power.
或许吧 但林奇现在
It might, but Lynch is clearly
显然处于很脆弱的心态
in a very vulnerable emotional state of mind,
这就给了我们操纵他的机会
and that provides us with an opportunity to manipulate him.
-怎么说 -我们可以给他希望
- How so? - We can give him hope,
救赎的希望
basically hope for redemption.
林奇知道他的冲动是错的
Lynch knows that his impulses are wrong
让他跟他父亲一样了 他讨厌这样
and that they make him just like his father, and he hates that,
所以他想找个替代父亲 就是罗西
so he's looking to a surrogate father-- in this case, Rossi--
来告诉他 他可以克服过去
to tell him that he can overcome his past
成为更好的人
and become a better man.
斯宾塞 你太抬举他了
Spence, you give him way too much credit
他感受不到人类的感情
for being able to feel human emotion.
他情绪脆不脆弱我不知道
Well, I'm not sure about his emotional vulnerability,
但我觉得我们该利用稍后贾斯帕山脊上
but I do think we should try to take advantage of what's going to be
他身体上的弱点
his physical vulnerability on Jasper's Ridge.
如果他察觉到戴夫有后援
If he senses dave's got back-up,
就别想打心理战了
the psychological games are over.
而且我们现在仍完全不知道
And we still don't have one clue as to
他把奥利维亚·尔温扣在哪了
where he's holding Olivia Irwin.
我就是觉得我们能够
I just think there's a way that
鱼与熊掌兼得
we can get the best of both worlds here.
艾米莉 你觉得呢
Emily, what do you want?
我希望你去跟他谈
I want you to talk to him.
来跟我射击
Come shoot with me.
你把那瓶子想象成我了吗
You imagine that little bottle was me?
我觉得你
I think, if it weren't for you
要不是不知道奥利维亚在哪
not knowing where to find Olivia,
肯定会把枪口对准我
you'd think about turning that weapon on me.
当然了 是为了自卫 不是出于冷血
In self-defense, of course, not in cold blood
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表