因为这跟射杀福斯特夫妇的是同一把枪
because it's the same gun that killed the Fosters.
如果是真的话
Well, if that's true,
那么格雷西和她父亲一样危险
then Grace is just as dangerous as her father.
抱歉 是布鲁克菲尔德 我妈妈待的病院
Sorry, it's Brookfield, my mom's facility.
接吧
Take it.
我是斯宾塞·里德
Hi, this is Spencer Reid.
对
Yes.
她没事吧
Is she all right?
好的 谢谢
Ok, thank you.
没事吧
Is everything ok?
我也不知道
I'm not sure.
妈妈的状态不是很好
My mom's not doing so great.
我上次见到她的时候她都不认识我了
The last time I saw her she didn't even recognize me.
现在他们打电♥话♥让我赶过去
Now they're saying I need to go down there
尽快见见她
and see her as soon as possible.
快去
Go.
就这么走好吗
Do I just leave?
斯宾塞 那是你母亲 你一定要去
Spence, it's your mom. You have to go.
小洁脱离危险了 这边有我们
JJ's out of the woods. We've got this covered.
我知道这很难承受
I know it's a lot.
有时候就是屋漏偏逢连夜雨
Sometimes everything happens at once.
谢谢
Thanks.
布鲁克菲尔德
里德博士 我是艾迪·金凯德
Dr. Reid, I'm Addy Kincaide,
戴安娜的新主治医师
Diana's new physician.
我是从你母亲房♥间里的照片认出你的
I recognize you from the photos in your mom's room.
她在哪 她没事吧
Where is she? Is she all right?
是的 她没事 不过我认为你进去看她之前
Yes, yes, she's fine, but I think it'd be a good idea
我们先谈一谈会比较好
for us to talk before you go in and see her.
多谢你的关心
Look, I appreciate your concern,
但是我不需要探讨我母亲的病情
but I don't need to talk about my mother's condition.
对于她可能发生的状况我已经做好了准备
I am prepared for what's happening to her.
她在会客室吗
Is she in the day room?
斯宾塞 你来我真是太高兴了
Spencer! Oh, I'm so glad you're here.
最需要明白的一点就是
The most important thing to understand
她不会痊愈了
is that she's not cured.
这些改善只是暂时的
These improvements are temporary.
艾迪说得对 这是我病情中的
Addy's right. This is an aberration
一次失常或者说是一次侥幸
or a fluke of my disease.
同时还伴有她对新药物的非♥典♥型反应
Combined with an atypical response to her new meds.
我知道你一定觉得很奇怪
I know how strange this must be for you.
上次我来的时候 你都不知道我是谁
Last time I was here, you didn't know who I was.
对不起 亲爱的
I'm so sorry, honey.
我们怎么能确认这个状态不会持续呢
How can we be sure that it won't last?
我也不确定
I can't be sure.
但是我见过这种情况
But I have seen this before.
像这样的清醒状态
Awakenings like this, they can last
少说可能持续几天
for as little as a few days
多说可能几个星期
to as much as several weeks.
时长很难预料
That part is unpredictable.
能预料到的就是接下来会发生什么
The part that is predictable is what happens next.
随之而来的
This will be followed by a very sudden
是认知功能的急剧下降
and very steep decline in cognitive functioning.
你明白这意味着什么吧 亲爱的
You understand what this means, honey?
这意味着我又要失去你了
It means I'm gonna lose you all over again.
别这么想
Oh, please don't look at it like that.
我还能怎么想
How else should I look at it?
这是我们珍贵的时光
As precious time for both of us.
罗波塔是格雷西年幼时期的第一个看护员
Roberta was Grace's primary caretaker during her early years.
即便罗波塔进了监狱
And even when Roberta went into prison,
格雷西也没有搬去和埃弗雷特同住
Grace didn't go to live with Everett.
是的 罗波塔把格雷西
Nope. Roberta got Grace
送到了新罕布♥什♥尔一所高级寄宿学校
into a super exclusive new hampshire boarding school,
圣彼得学校 全额奖学金
St. Peter's, on a full scholarship.
新罕布♥什♥尔圣彼得学校
而且她的做法简直撒了个弥天大谎
And the way she did it was a total con job.
她给格雷西弄了个假名字 瑞秋·诺顿
She gave Grace a fake name, Rachel Norton,
还说她的父亲死了
And said her father was deceased.
厉害
Nice.
罗波塔是想摆脱欺诈的生活
Roberta was trying to get out of a life of grifting.
是的 但是格雷西不适应那里
Yeah, but Grace didn't fit in there.
她就是个十足的野孩子
She was a total wild child.
新罕布♥什♥尔圣彼得学校
他们甚至勒令她退学
They eventually asked her to leave,
主要原因你们也知道 顶着个假名字
mostly because the whole, you know, having a fake name
父亲并没有去世
and not having a dead dad.
那确实
That would do it.
学校不希望产生不良的公众影响
The school didn't want the bad P.R., though,
所以他们没有声张
so they covered it up.
谁也不知道格雷西为什么退学了
Nobody knows why Grace dropped out.
离开学校不久
So shortly after leaving,
她就和埃弗雷特联♥系♥上了
she made contact with Everett
在小石城和他一起生活
and joined him down in Little Rock.
罗波塔说埃弗雷特不可能找到她
Roberta said Everett couldn't have found her.
她没有想到的是
What she didn't count on was
格雷西可能想要找到自己的父亲
that Grace might have wanted to find her father.
是的 如果格雷西想要和他保持父女关系
Yeah, well, if Grace wanted a relationship with him,
她会不顾一切去争取
she would have been willing to do anything to get it,
这也能解释暴♥力♥升级的原因
and that would explain the escalation of her violence.
她想让爸爸知道她有他的传承
She's trying to get daddy's approval
以此来获得他的认可
by showing him she's a chip off the old block.
她永远无法融入罗波塔哄骗她进入的世界
She never fit into the world that roberta conned her into,
但她对埃弗雷特和他的暴♥力♥有亲近感
but she feels an affinity for Everett and his violence.
她有这个倾向
She's leaning into it.
也许他需要她
Maybe he needs her?
许多格雷西的同学都家境优渥
A lot of Grace's classmates were one-percenters,
而且他们都不知道她为什么走
and none of them know why she left school.
他遗弃的安全屋桌子上有七万五千美金
He left 75k on the table at the safe house he abandoned.
他需要那笔钱隐姓埋名一阵子
And he needs that money to go off the grid for a long time,
这也意味着他需要干一票大的
which means he needs a big score.
查一查住在华盛顿的
Let's look into former classmates of Rachel's
瑞秋以前的同学
who live in the DC area.
有可能就是他们的下一个目标
Chances are that's their next mark.
我不敢相信真的是你
I can't believe it's really you.
我知道 我很想你
I know. I missed you so much.
我很高兴你今天有空见我
I'm so glad you're free today.
开什么玩笑 我把所有行程都推掉了
Are you kidding? I cleared my schedule.
你能想象我花了多少时间
Do you have any idea how much time I spent
试图通过网络找到你吗
trying to find you online?
就像人间蒸发了一样
Kind of went off the grid.
我很担心你
I was worried about you.
我很抱歉 夏洛特
I'm sorry, Charlotte.
我也不想就那样离开你
I didn't mean to just leave you like that.
只是...
It's just...
我祖母
It was my grandmother,
把我带大的祖母
the one who raised me.
她病了 是癌症
She got sick. Cancer.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
你也无能为力
There wasn't anything you could do.
说不准 万一我能帮忙呢
You don't know that. I might have been able to help.
我得照顾她
I just needed to take care of her.
以我自己的方式
In my own way.
她上个月去世了
She died last month.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
你还好吗
Are you ok?
说实话 不好
Honestly, no, I'm not.
这段以来日子都过得很艰难
Things have been... really hard.
我不知道接下去该怎么办
I'm not sure what comes next.
我得让一切回到正轨
I need to get back on track,
但我甚至都维持不了生活
but I can't even make ends meet.
我祖母的房♥子也被强制拍卖♥♥了
And my grandmother's house is in foreclosure.
我不... 我不知道该怎么办
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表