Stick the landing and I'll hit "send."
我准备好后 我有意挑事
When I was ready, I picked a fight.
声音大到让邻居听到
Loud enough for the neighbors to hear.
他拉起拳头 准备打我
And he came at me with his fist just cocked back,
我从手包里掏出了我的格洛克19
so, I pulled my Glock 19 out of my purse.
我枪击了他
I shot him.
那是自卫 他当时正在袭击你
It was self-defense. He was attacking you.
我也这么跟接警的人说的
That's what I told 911
而他就在厨房♥地板上 挣扎着呼吸
as he was struggling to breathe on his kitchen floor.
所以警方也没起诉我
That's why the police never charged me.
但我挂断后
But I--after I hung up, I...
我又冲他开了两枪
I shot him two more times.
你就爱这种类型的女人 是吧
You really have a type, don't you?
而且好难办
Quite a dilemma, too.
她刚承认了杀人
She just admitted to murder.
她能脱罪的
She'll beat it.
可能吧
Probably.
但你俩没戏了
But you two are done.
看啊 你妹妹
Look at that. Your sister.
活得好好的
Alive and well.
不客气哦
Well, you're welcome.
有线索了
I-I got something. I got something,
拜托帮帮我
Please, please, please help.
我赢了
I win.
你知道我为什么这么做吗
Do you know why I did this?
我究竟为什么这么做
Why I really did this?
你想证明我是个禽兽
You wanted to prove I'm a monster
跟你一样
just like you.
不是 傻瓜
No...silly.
我只是想再见到你
I just wanted to see you again.
我只是想确保
I just wanted to make sure that
你永远不会忘记我
you would never forget about me.
等他们给我注射的时候 我...
'cause when they do put that needle in my arm, I just
希望有那么一丝可能
want there to be even the slightest chance that...
或许你还在想着我
maybe you're still thinking about me.
你没必要为此吓唬三个无辜者
You didn't have to terrorize 3 innocent people.
写封信不就得了
You could've just written a letter.
难道你会回信吗
Would you have written me back?
再见了 斯宾宾
Bye, Spencie.
我们的约会很愉快
I really enjoyed our date.
我们得开个短会总结下
We need to debrief.
我们有很多事要谈
So, we have a lot to talk about.
是啊
Yeah.
太是了
I know, right?
怎么回事
What is this? How--
我们必须快速应变
We had to think fast.
但我们还是做到了
But we, we pulled it off.
做到什么了
Pulled what off?
-智胜凯特 -怎么说
- Outsmarting Cat. - u202dHow?
简单说 孩子 我们不得不瞒着你
Basically, kid, we had to keep you in the dark.
如果你知道我们知道的事
And if you knew what we knew,
我们担心凯特也会知道
we were afraid that Cat would know, too.
这是什么时候开始的
When did all this start?
从你的约会开始的时候
It started when your date started.
她两次都打得我们措手不及
Both times she had us with our pants down.
相信我 坏事还在后头
I'm telling you, the other shoe hasn't dropped yet.
好吧 这跟她的家人毫无关系
Ok, so, this doesn't have anything to do with her family,
虽然她希望我们这么认为
even though she wants us to think it does.
那还能是...
so, what else could--
怎么了
What?
小洁说斯宾塞有了新的约会对象
JJ said Spencer started dating someone new,
难道凯特·亚当斯突然现在有所动作是巧合吗
and it's a coincidence that Cat Adams decided to act now?
我们把线索拼凑起来
We've put the pieces together
发现凯特是因为麦克斯才这么做
that Cat was doing this because of Max.
我们确认她身份时
And by the time we identified her,
小洁和我刚找到唐
JJ and I had just found Don.
而且正及时
Just in time, too.
麦克斯当时已收到短♥信♥
Max had gotten the message
说她妹妹有危险了
that her sister was in trouble.
收到命令去你公♥寓♥
That order to go to your apartment,
说脚垫下有钥匙
the key under the mat?
那都是真的
That part was real.
他们找到我时 我有点焦躁
Once they found me... I was a little upset.
不不不 拜托
No. No, no, no, no, no, please.
你们得把车移开
You've got to move your cars.
我有急事
It's an emergency.
麦克斯
Max?
爸爸
Dad?
亲爱的 没事
Sweetie. You're all right.
没事的
You're ok.
我跟他们同车 给麦克斯讲情况
So, I rode with them to brief Max.
她反应很快
She was a really quick study.
她在墨西哥把他怎么了
She did what to him in Mexico?
是的 之后的故事
Yeah, and that's where the story
还更让人反胃
gets even more convoluted.
你只需要知道
All you need to know is
她这么做的全部理由
her whole reason for doing this
就是毁掉里德的生活
is to destroy Reid's life.
你只是她游戏里的下一个棋子
And you're just the next pawn in her game.
好吧 所以她是个坏女孩
Ok, so, she's, like, a mean girl,
但会动刀
but more stabby.
对
Yes.
你那么说的吗
You said that?
我的原话并不是那样的
I didn't put it exactly that way.
不 那就是你说的 一字不差
No, that's exactly what you said verbatim.
反正我记得是这样
Or it's how I remember it. Anyway,
那不重要
that doesn't matter.
重点是 我们到你公♥寓♥
The point is, we got to your apartment
只比你和埃尔维斯早片刻
moments before you and Alvez arrived.
整个过程中 我们都能用这个监听你
We'll be able to monitor you with this the whole time.
我们都会听着
We'll all be listening,
但潘提斯会指导你说什么
but Prentiss will be telling you what to say.
听到就竖大拇指
Thumbs up if you can hear me.
我们始终跟她保持着交流
And we were in communication with her the whole time,
我们可以告诉她需要说什么
So, we could feed her what she needed to say.
她没受过这样的训练
She's not trained for this.
是的
Yeah.
这我很是担心
I was concerned about that.
我们需要个策略
We needed a strategy.
我仍然认为最好的办法
Look, our best bet is still
是让凯特和茱莉叶联♥系♥彼此 但是
to get Cat and Juliette to contact each other, but
我也不知道怎么做到
I can't figure out how.
我有个计划
I've got a plan,
但我们得先谈谈麦克斯
but first we have to talk about Max.
她是聪明又坚强 但
Look, she's smart and tough, but
我们都知道 如果她说错话
we all know that Cat will see right through her
凯特肯定会看穿她
if she says the wrong thing.
施虐男性 那是一切的症结
Abusive men. This all comes back to abusive men.
不然我们又就失业了
We'd be out of work if it didn't.
但如果麦克斯利用这点呢
But what if Max plays into that?
这就是难的部分
This was the tricky part.
我们只能让麦克斯随机应变
We had to ask Max to improvise.
情况多不稳定
How fluid is the situation?
不是不稳定 是一触即发
Don't think fluid. Think flammable.
麦克斯 听好了 我们需要你撒谎
Max, listen closely. We are gonna need you to lie.
我流产了
I miscarried.
完了
The end.
不是真的
It's not true.
假流泪
Fake tears.
如果做不到 就假生气
If you can't fake tears, fake anger.
看
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表